Default column layout in Smartlist Builder

When generating new Smart list using the Smartlist Builder tool it would be
great to allow for a means of identifying what the default column layout to
be rather that having to create a favorite to do that. For Example. If SLB
wanted to place columns 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 as such you could tell it to make it 5,
4, 3, 2, 1 instead in the root folder of the new SL created

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=d7f540c6-9b70-475d-86b3-bc893d9f448b&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains

Hello How to add an additional email domain and make it default for Exchange 2007? Thanks! Look up: New-RecipientDomain Get-EMailAddressPolicy New-EMailAddressPolicy Set-EMailAddressPolicy -- Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems." .. "Ronald" <2omikk@gmail.com> wrote in message news:uOf%23x$$nKHA.5520@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Hello > > How to add an additional email domain and make it default for Exchange > 2007? > > Thanks! > We have a dedicated group for SBS...

workplace default pane default tab
Hi, Strange as it may seem, some users cannot find "Default tab" and "Default pane" to customize in the General tab of the Workplace (either in Client or Web Access). Even those who already used it, do no find it anymore. How can this be achieved (customization / programming)? Thanks a lot. ...

PUBLISHER,layout is landscape on screen, prints out portrait.
The basic layout of page/paper are followed for the setting up of landscape orientation type documents. The image is correctly indicated on the screen. However,when printed out they are always in portrait form. This also applies to set landscape formats within the PUBLISHER templates. Hope you can assist. Did you check your printer settings? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "Photogroup" <Photogroup@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FA277959-6C5F-4D7D-AB25-390CC4277D9E@microsoft...

How do I name the column headings ie. Address
I would like to create a database of names and addresses. I'm unable to find out how to label the column headings ie. Name, Address, Town etc. You can't directly, but you could put headings in Row 1 and turn off Excel's column Headings, Tools>Options>View, Row and Column headers. -- HTH Bob (there's no email, no snail mail, but somewhere should be gmail in my addy) "Lyric35" <Lyric35@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:443AD86B-E599-4FFF-B733-A432EDC44959@microsoft.com... >I would like to create a database of names and addresses. I...

Form defaults
Hi, I have a button on a form that disables and rearranges controls. I think I went into design view it it pressed and that control arrangement became the default. I cannot change it back though. I tried clicking the button twice and everything goes back to how it should be in form view. Then when I go to design mode everything goes to the wrong defaults. I hope that makes sense. Thanks for your help. ...

How can I find the common names in two columns of names?
I have two columns of names. I want to find if there are any common names in these two columns, and if there are I want to figure out which ones are common. The only solution I could think of so far is using the find function in Excel by entering each name individually from the second column and searching them in the first column. It works, but considering the fact that I have more than 250 names in the second column and 990 names in the first one, I just wanted to know if there is a simpler way. I also have the SSN of these individuals as separate columns, in case I might need nume...

Ordering columns.
Dear all, I have the following problem: I have a column of data several thousands cells long with values (let's call that D1), indexed by another column (let's call that I1). I want to perform a division operation of the values in that column by the values in another column of values (call that D2), which is indexed in the same way by another column (let's call that I2). But I want to do this operation only for equivalent index codes (le's say, divide the vale indexed as I1=0001 in D1 by the value indexed as I2=0001 in D2). Nevertheless, the index is not necessarily co...

Column format when merging Excel data to Word labels
I have a four column Excel spreadsheet which I have Mail Merged into Word to create labels. One of the columns in Excel contains a list of four digit numbers. Some of those numbers begin with a zero. When I have merged the data into Word labels, the four digit numbers starting with a zero have the zero missing. I have tried all sorts of number formats in Excel but can't get the zeros to stay there when merged to Word. Can anyone help???? I'm using Office 2003. There's an article on the Microsoft web site that might help you: Answer Box: Numbers don't merge right in Wo...

Default Catagory
Is ther a way in Outlook 2002 and 2003 to set a default catagory to all new Calendar items when they are created i.e. "Work" and then add any others you require? Also can you add a catogory to all the existing items in the calendar again "Work" in one go without destorying any existing catogories? Thanks Shane ...

Sumproduct a column where 2 adj text columns contain same value
Hi, I'm using a sumproduct formula to ascertain the number of times that a value between 0 and 1 occurs in column A (range A3:A26), where the adjacent cell in column B (B3:B26) contains either "Smith", "Draper" or "Jones": =SUMPRODUCT((A3:A26>0.00)*(A3:A26<1.01)*(B3:B26={"Smith","Draper","Jones"})) This formula works fine and details the number of entries where the value in column A is between 0 and 1, and the name in the adjacent column B cell is Smith Draper or Jones. What I need to do is the same SUMPRODUCT of 0-1...

Change default outlook calendar
I just went from outlook 2002 to outlook 2003 pro. I now have a default calendar that I would like to delete because of all of its errors (duplicates, etc.) and replace it with a clean copy of an alternative calendar. How? David <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I just went from outlook 2002 to outlook 2003 pro. > > I now have a default calendar that I would like to delete > because of all of its errors (duplicates, etc.) and > replace it with a clean copy of an alternative calendar. > How? Create a new PST and set it to be your default delivery locat...

Column format
I'm trying to create a letterhead that prints the Advisory Board members on the left side (1.5" column) and keeps the second column free for text, but every time I create two columns, it goes into newsletter format and spreads the names of the Advisory Board over both columns. Is there some way to keep that text in the first column? See the "More complex letterhead" example at http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/Letterhead.htm and http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/AnchorToHeader.htm. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope,...

Change default font and size for comments?
Does anyone know how to do the above? Many thanks Anita Hi Anita! Right-click on the desktop > Properties Appearance tab > Item dropdown, select Tooltip Choose a font Size, click OK You'll see that you can change the font and colour as well. -- Regards Norman Harker MVP (Excel) Sydney, Australia njharker@optusnet.com.au To change the default font size (this will also change the settings for tooltips in Excel and other programs): Right-click on the desktop, and choose Properties On the Appearance tab, click Advanced. From the Item dropdown, choose Tooltip Choose a font ...

Book layout
I'm new to Publisher (I have Office 2003, so I assume it is Publisher 2003 also). I originally posted imy question/goal in Office, but then realized I might find my answer(s) here. I have a Word document - a story. I had done the text a long time ago, but recently put scattered pictures throughout, and Word's text wrapping arranged the text around the pictures wherever I inserted them. I am wanting to find some way to view this story as one would a book. Someone showed me FlipAlbum, but that can't import from Word. Then I wondered if I could either import (or Copy an...

how do you total columns that are not adjacent
how do you total columns that are not adjacent but in the same row? I saw this previous post but cannot figure it out: "I want to add up, the first is at G4, the next is N4, then U4 etc etc... until the last cell is BCZ4. So, every interval space of 6 cells. The values are all in the same row. reply: Try this =SUMPRODUCT((MOD((COLUMN(G4:BCZ4)-COLUMN($F$4)),7)=1)*(G4:BCZ4))" I would like to: begin with the amount in D7 subtract amount in E7 add amount in H7 provide answer in I7 is this possible? if so, how...

Column styles doesn't appear on the worksheet
Hello, one of my customers has changed the windows xp designs to its own. From this moment excel doesn't show the font color and the background color of a cell in the worksheet. Only in the print preview you can see the color settings of the cells. I'm not shure if this problem belongs to the changing of the windows xp designs, but from this moment it did occur. This occurs on new excel-documents and on existing ones. With another user account on the same machine the problem doesn't occur. I have reinstalled Office 2003 and even deleted user registry entries for Office...

Footer defaults
I use a consistent protocol for footers on my reports but would like those footers to exist in every file I create. Is there some way to make them the default? -- Joe S. Hi create a new workbook with this footer and save this as a template (*.xlt file) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Joe S." <JoeS@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:4D12465C-3586-4F79-A000-19AB582C456C@microsoft.com... > I use a consistent protocol for footers on my reports but would like those > footers to exist in every file I create. Is there some way to make them th...

Sum A Named Range Across Multiple Columns
Here's another fun one that's sucked up days of my life with no progress. I have groups of columns representing the days of the week where numbers representing amount of work done (just simple whole number quantities) go. I have every other column named as Budget for the budget of work to be done, and every other column beside those named Actual, for actual work done. So basically on this worksheet, columns A, C, E, G, I, K, etc... all represent the named range Budget (=Sheet2!$A:$A,Sheet2!$C:$C,Sheet2!$E:$E, etc. �), and columns B, D, F, H, J represent the range Actual (=Sheet2!$B:...

Default organization not default
Hey, I changed my default organization of CRM. However when opening the default server URL. Still the old default organization is opened. Resetting IIS, clearing the Internet Explorer cache en even rebooting the server does not help. Does someone have more ideas?? Thx. Mirella try to disable the other organization and keep the only one . access it with default and post us if you get the error. ------ Aamir http://danishmscrm.blogspot.com/ I disabled all the organizations except the one I that needs to be de default. Opening CRM with the default URL the following error is displa...

Layout on Replying to a message..
When "replying" to an email received the layout seems to be "stretched". By this I mean that the line spacing seems extremely large! I am composing in HTML, and although the reply text is at the correct font size, The line spacing appears to be very large. Any help, Greatly appreciated.. ...

email default
I set up my outlook as my email default (the same as in outlook 2000). The difference in 2007 is that whenever I sign on to outlook, it totally empties my aol mail box. With 2000, I got my mail but it also stayed in aol. How can I change this? Change the Advanced tab on your Account Properties to leave the messages on the server. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. "Fran" <Fran@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:...

Convert Data to columns heading
Example: Product | Date | Sales ----------------------- A | Jan94 | 200 A | Feb94 | 300 A | Mar94 | 400 A | Apr94 | 500 A | May94 | 600 A | Jun94 | 700 A | Jul94 | 800 A | Aug94 | 200 A | Sep94 | 300 A | Oct94 | 400 A | Nov94 | 500 A | Dec94 | 600 B | Jan94 | 200 B | Feb94 | 300 B | Mar94 | 400 B | Apr94 | 500 B | May94 | 600 B | Jun94 | 700 B | Jul94 | 800 B | Aug94 | 200 B | Sep94 | 300 B | Oct94 | 400 B | Nov94 | 500 B | Dec94 | 600 How can I convert it to: Product | Jan94 | Feb94 | Mar94 | Apr94 | May94| Jun94 | Jul94...... ----------------------------------------------------------------...

Setting the default contact list for Outlook 2007
When I create an email message, and click on "To" to search my contact list, by default it always goes to the Global Address List. Is there a way to make my Contact List the default? "brenda" <brenda@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FED962FD-27E7-42BA-B0CE-FEA9256DDEC4@microsoft.com... > When I create an email message, and click on "To" to search my contact > list, > by default it always goes to the Global Address List. Is there a way to > make my Contact List the default? When that Address Book window opens, click Tool...

default mail programme
Email Client: pop how do i make entourage my default email programme. See my answer in your other thread. On 30/04/2010 14:01, Digs@officeformac.com wrote: > Email Client: pop how do i make entourage my default email programme. -- Michel Bintener Microsoft MVP (Macintosh) *** Please always reply to the newsgroup. *** ...

Changing & recalculating default values on a form
There are a number of occassions in my application where I use a calculated control (1) as the default value for an unbound control (2). Most of the time the user will accept this value and move forward; however, if one of the underlying values upon which the calculated control (1) is based changes, I would like the value of the unbound control (2) to be updated. I do not want to bind the control (2), because there will also be a few times when the user will need to change its (2) value independent of the value calculated in Control (1) Can I do this? Thanks so much. =?Utf-8?B?TGVM...