DBMS:512, Dynamics:0

I am encountering the error: The stored Procedure glpPostBatch returned the
following results DBS:512, Microsoft Dynamics GP:0 when posting GL and
payables transactions and voiding transactions.

Any idea what's causing this?

Thanks.

Rose
0
Marquez (2)

My first thought is that Dynamics needs to work harder at getting better
players so that other team doesn't beat them so badly :P

Do you get any other errors before or after this one?  From the looks of it
the posting process isn't completing any of the posts.  Something global may
be askew in the database causing this.  Run a Check Links and see if that
helps.

"Rose Marquez" wrote:

> I am encountering the error: The stored Procedure glpPostBatch returned the
> following results DBS:512, Microsoft Dynamics GP:0 when posting GL and
> payables transactions and voiding transactions.
>
> Any idea what's causing this?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Rose
The first error mesage is:

"[Microsoft ODBC SQL server driver][SQL Server] subquery returned more than
1 value. This is not permitted when the subquery follows =,!=,<,<==,>,>= or
when the subqueyr is used as an expression"

After clicking the ok button, following error appears:

The stored Procedure glpPostBatch returned the following results DBMS:512,
Microsoft Dynamics GP:0

It only happens during batch posting.  No error occurs during trx level
posting.  Transactions are posting ok even with the error.  There are several
companies but this error happen only on 1 company, when the company was
created I copied the setup and masterfiles from an existing one.  I followed
the tables mentioned on techknowledge re: copying setup and masterfiles.

I've run checklinks and reconcile several times, no errors found.

"Leeland Clay" wrote:

> My first thought is that Dynamics needs to work harder at getting better
> players so that other team doesn't beat them so badly :P
>
> Do you get any other errors before or after this one?  From the looks of it
> the posting process isn't completing any of the posts.  Something global may
> be askew in the database causing this.  Run a Check Links and see if that
> helps.
>
> "Rose Marquez" wrote:
>
> > I am encountering the error: The stored Procedure glpPostBatch returned the
> > following results DBS:512, Microsoft Dynamics GP:0 when posting GL and
> > payables transactions and voiding transactions.
> >
> > Any idea what's causing this?
> >
> > Thanks.
> >
> > Rose
The SQL message leads me to believe that you may have missed setting one of
the values when you copied the setup and masterfiles to create the company
that generates the error.

You can use the SQL Query Analyzer to look at the stored procedure to narrow
down the tables you need to check.  Unfortunately that particular stored
procedure references a lot of tables.

Which version of GP are you using?

"Rose Marquez" wrote:

> The first error mesage is:
>
> "[Microsoft ODBC SQL server driver][SQL Server] subquery returned more than
> 1 value. This is not permitted when the subquery follows =,!=,<,<==,>,>= or
> when the subqueyr is used as an expression"
>
> After clicking the ok button, following error appears:
>
> The stored Procedure glpPostBatch returned the following results DBMS:512,
> Microsoft Dynamics GP:0
>
> It only happens during batch posting.  No error occurs during trx level
> posting.  Transactions are posting ok even with the error.  There are several
> companies but this error happen only on 1 company, when the company was
> created I copied the setup and masterfiles from an existing one.  I followed
> the tables mentioned on techknowledge re: copying setup and masterfiles.
>
> I've run checklinks and reconcile several times, no errors found.
>
> "Leeland Clay" wrote:
>
> > My first thought is that Dynamics needs to work harder at getting better
> > players so that other team doesn't beat them so badly :P
> >
> > Do you get any other errors before or after this one?  From the looks of it
> > the posting process isn't completing any of the posts.  Something global may
> > be askew in the database causing this.  Run a Check Links and see if that
> > helps.
> >
> > "Rose Marquez" wrote:
> >
> > > I am encountering the error: The stored Procedure glpPostBatch returned the
> > > following results DBS:512, Microsoft Dynamics GP:0 when posting GL and
> > > payables transactions and voiding transactions.
> > >
> > > Any idea what's causing this?
> > >
> > > Thanks.
> > >
> > > Rose
0
VinceV (156)
4/24/2006 4:54:02 PM
Is this company specific?  Just a guess but you may try to rebuild your
Batch Headers (SY00500) table and clear your Batch Activity
(DYNAMICS.dbo.SY00800).  The glpBatchCleanup stored proc selects mostly
from these 2 tables.  If you have some bad data in one of them it could
return results you describe.

You can clear the Batch Activity table by running DELETE
DYNAMICS.dbo.SY00800 when there are not any users in the system.
Rebuilding the SY00500 table is more challenging and you will need to
reconcile transactions in each modules to have the Batch Header
recreated after running DELETE SY00500 against your company database.
There's a TK that describes a couple of ways to do this:

To re-create the SY00500 - Posting Definitions Master table. To
re-create this table, use one of the following methods.
Method 1: Use SQL Maintenance
1=2E Make a full backup of Microsoft Great Plains.
2=2E Click File, click Maintenance, and then click SQL.
3=2E Click the company database that is receiving the error.
4=2E In the Table list, click Posting Definitions Master.
5=2E On the right side of the window, click to select every check box,
and then click Process.
6=2E When you receive the following message, click Yes:
You have selected to drop tables; this will delete any data in them.
Are you sure you want to continue?
This procedure re-creates the SY00500 - Posting Definitions Master
table. However, you will temporarily lose all unposted batches. To
retrieve these unposted batches, run the Check Links program on the sub
modules. Then, reconcile the batches for Microsoft Great Plains General
Ledger. However, this sets any batches that are set to Recurring to
Single Use. You must change these batches back to Recurring.

To retrieve the batches, follow these steps.

Note If you use the Multicurrency option in Microsoft Business
Solutions - Great Plains Payables Management, run the Check Links
program on the Payables Transaction History Logical file before you run
the Check Links program on the Payables Transaction Logical file. 1. To
run the Check Links program on the following files, click File, click
Maintenance, click Check Links, click one of the following series
names, and then type the corresponding file name. Follow this step for
the following files:=B7 Series name: Payables Management
File name: Purchasing Series - Payables Transaction Logical
=B7 Series name: Purchase Order Processing
File name: Purchasing Series - Purchasing Transaction Logical
=B7 Series name: Receivables Management
File name: Sales Series - Receivables Open Transaction
=B7 Series name: Invoicing
File name: Sales Series - Invoice Work File
=B7 Series name: Sales Order Processing
File name: Sales - Sales Work File
=B7 Series name: Inventory
File name: Inventory - Inventory Transaction Work file
=B7 Series name: Bill of Materials
File name: Inventory - Inventory - Bill of Materials Transactions file

2=2E If you use Microsoft Great Plains Project Series (PS) Time &
Expense, you must also run Check Links on the following files. To run
Check Links on the following files, click File, click Maintenance,
click PS Checklinks, and then click one of the following file names.
Follow this step for the following files:=B7 Timesheet Batches - PS
Timesheet Transactions
=B7 Asset Log Batches - PS Asset Log Transactions
=B7 Expense Log Batches - PS Expense Log Transactions
=B7 Inventory Transfer Batches - PS Inventory Transfer Transactions
=B7 Purchase Order Batches - PS Purchase Order Transactions
=B7 Series name: Vendor Invoice Batches - PS Vendor Invoice
Transactions
=B7 Employee Expense Batches - PS Employee Expense Transactions
=B7 Billing Batches - PS Billing Time & Materials Transactions

3=2E If any batches exist in Microsoft Great Plains General Ledger, click
Tools, point to Utilities, point to Financial, and then click
Reconcile. Click Batches , and then click Reconcile to reconcile your
batches.

Method 2: Use the free toolkit from Professional Services Tools Library
1=2E Make a full backup of Microsoft Great Plains.
2=2E Have all users log off from the system.
3=2E Install the Professional Services Tools Library (PSTL). To do this,
visit the following CustomerSource Web site:
https://mbs.microsoft.com/Customersource
Note This download is located under Downloads and Updates. Installation
instructions are included with the download.
4=2E After you install the PSTL, start Microsoft Great Plains. When you
are prompted to include new code, click Yes.
5=2E Log on to Microsoft Great Plains as the system administrator (sa).
6=2E Click Add, click Other Window, expand Technical Service Tools,
expand Project, click Professional Tools Library, click Add, and then
click Done.

Note This step adds Professional Services Tools Library to the shortcut
bar.
7=2E On the shortcut bar, click Professional Service Tools. Wait for the
SQL objects build. When you are prompted to enter registration keys,
click Cancel. You do not need registration keys to use this tool.
8=2E Click Toolkit, and then click Next.
9=2E Under Toolkit Options, click Recreate SQL Objects, and then click
Next.
10. Next to Series, click Company.
11. Next to Table, click SY00500.
12. Under Maintenance Options, click to select the Recreate Selected
Table check box, and then click to select the Recreate data for
selected table(s) check box.
13. Click Perform Selected Maintenance.
14. When you receive the following messages, click OK:
Table will be recreated with data
SY00500 table will be recreated with data. Verify a backup has been
made before proceeding
SY00500 has been recreated

There are more TK docs on similar issues such as:

Issue

Error - 'The stored procedure glpBatchCleanup returned the following
results: DBMS:0, eEnterprise: 20544' occurs when trying to post a batch
in Microsoft Business Solutions - Great Plains General Ledger.

Potential Cause

A Primary Constraint is missing from the SY00800 (batch activity).

Resolution

Re-create the indexes for the table SY00800.

1=2E Install the Professional Services Tools Library.

The Professional Services Tools library can be obtained on the
CustomerSource Web site. To locate the library, search in the Search
CustomerSource for box. For the search criteria, type Professional
Services Tools Library Great Plains X, where X is the appropriate
version of Microsoft Great Plains.

To install the tool, follow the detailed installation document that is
included with the Professional Services Tools Library file.

2=2E Click on the Professional Services Tools Library link from your
Shortcuts tab, and then choose to enable Toolkit. The Toolkit window
will appear.

3=2E Select to Recreate SQL Objects from the Toolkit window, then click
Next.

4=2E Select System for the Series and SY00800 for the table.

5=2E Under the Maintenance Options, select to Rebuild Indexes for the
Selected Table. Note - Verify that no one is posting or editing a batch
when the indexes are being recreated for this table. The SY00800 table
has a record in it any time a user is editing or posting a batch in any
module.

6=2E Click on Perform Selected Maintenance button to recreate the

michaelj2 (180)

Opening 2000 version 6.0 document in 2000 version 5.1
Opening 2000 version 6.0 document in 2000 version 5.1 can this be done???? ...

Numbered List: Changing Indentation Dynamically
When setting up document for consistent indention and alignment, Roman numbered cause a problem I. Line .......... Continued to Next line until you get to VIII. Line ...... Continued to Next line Then your alignment is all off. On the other hand, the hanging indent wide enough to cover VI - VIII, you get overly wide indentation. Is there any way to get Word to automatically bump up to the next "tab stop" on the hanging indent? To get something like: I. Line .......... Continued to Next line VIII. Line ...... Continued to Next line ...

bug in Screen Saver Sample included in Visual C 6.0
I'm trying to fix a bug in the Screen Saver sample in the Visual Studio 6.0 suite. The following is a brief description of the bug: When the program terminates CDrawWnd remains open. There remains an empty window box in the task bar, for every instance of the terminated program. The OnDestroy event occurs, even though the window doesn't actually get destroyed. I have tried every way I can think of to destroy the window manually, but to no avail. Is there some special way to terminate a screen saver application that I need to take into consideration? Please try to e-mail me your repl...

Is it a TELNET bug in WinCE 6.0?
Hi All, It is very easy to duplicate the problem. step1: telnet to WinCE6.0. And then you can see the cmd.exe output. Pocket CMD v 6.00 \> step2: Close the telnet window in your desktop Windows XP. Yes, you got it. --------- debug message ------------ Exception 'Data Abort' (4): Thread-Id=07410002(pth=84b484a4), Proc- Id=059f0006(prc=84a94bec) 'servicesd.exe', VM- active=059f0006(pprc=84a94bec) 'servicesd.exe PC=40a51ca4(telnetd.dll+0x00001ca4) RA=40a51c90(telnetd.dll +0x00001c90) SP=001fcc8, BVA=00200000 -----------------------------------...

DBMS: 8114 #2
Dear All, When I am trying to post entry from Fixed Assets to GL the following Errors will be occur in Microsoft GP 10.0 "The stored Procedure AagUpdateBrowseTypeForBRVoiedTRX returned the following results: DBMS: 8114, Microsoft Dynamics GP: 8114." Kindly help me out to resolve This problem... We have analytical accounting module enabled in Microsoft dynamics GP And we cannot disable it as it an integral component of our company=92s operations please Help me out in resolving this issue as the error is seriously damaging our operations as we Are unable to record fixed a...

CRM 4.0
When completing an activity in CRM 4.0, it seems to be different than CRM 3.0. How do I mark as complete? It's slightly different depending on the activity type, but here's the general procedure. When inside an activity, click the "Actions" toolbar button. The dropdown menu has appropriate commands (e.g. "Close Task" or "Resolve Case"). Click the appropriate option to complete the activity. CRM may ask you how to close it (completed/canceled). -- Michael H�hne, Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP CRM Blog on http://www.stunnware.com -----------------------...

HELP DBMS: 446, Great Plains: 0 What is it
Theres somebody how knows about the following ERROR MESSAGE DBMS: 446, Great Plains: 0 The window that showme the error message says: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server] Cannot Resolve collation complete for equal to operation, then when i acept this message tellme that some sp called popSelectPODocInquiry return thje following results: DBMS: 446, Great Plains: 0 ... this happens when I enter to the window query in: query>purchase> purchase orders documents, then include open purchase orders, historic purchase orders, and receipt orders... tks, Camilo Villa It mea...

Microsoft Dynamics CRM Connector for Microsoft Dynamics GP is now available
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_003E_01C654DC.67D66540 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Dynamics CRM Connector for Microsoft Dynamics GP is now = available.=20 Microsoft Dynamics CRM team is excited to announce that a packaged, = out-of-the-box connector between Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Microsoft = Dynamics GP (formerly Microsoft Great Plains) is now available. = Customers can download this connector from CustomerSource = (https://mbs.microsoft.com/customersource/support/downlo...

#DIV/0!.......how to get rid of it
Have a spreadsheet....one column keeps coming up with #DIV/0!.........I know reasons as of to why, etc etc............is there anyway have the #DIV/0! values disappear from a column? On Sun, 17 Jul 2005 06:39:01 -0700, "renold1958" <renold1958@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Have a spreadsheet....one column keeps coming up with #DIV/0!.........I know >reasons as of to why, etc etc............is there anyway have the #DIV/0! >values disappear from a column? If column A has a price and column B has a weight, and you're dividing these to get the price per p...

Dynamic list boxes in Excel
I am trying to set up a model where a list box (drop down box) changes the selection options available to the end user dynamically, based on what is selected in the PREVIOUS drop down list, like the way it works on some web pages. Is that do-able in Excel? I am completely stumped, and any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! :confused: --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ You can create dropdown lists in cells by using data validation. There are instructions for dependent lists here: http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal02.html vnair wrote: > I am trying to...

CRM 3.0 + Domain Rename
I am currently preparing for a domain rename in my AD environment. I am planing on using the rendom utilities as well as the exchange fixup for this project. I am not able to find any information however on whether or not CRM will work under this scenario. All that I have been able to find is that CRM is linked to the GUID's in AD which do not change under a domain renaming scenario (only the DNS name and NetBIOS name are chaning, GUID's do not). Has anyone tried this and did you have any success? I just need to know if this is possible or if I will need to use the redeploy...

Macro: Setting a dynamic range for Save as Web Page
Excel 2000. After creating a new worksheet with a macro, I want to save the contents as an HTML page. I'm new to VB, so I've been using the macro recorder, then tweaking the output. Here's the problem. I'm trying to save just a range of cells, from A1 to the xlCellTypeLastCell, containing data pasted in by the macro. If I just record what I'm doing manually, ActiveWorkbook.PublishObjects.Add uses an absolute range, like $A$1:$J$1253. The $A$1 is OK, but the second value will vary from time to time as the dimension of the pasted data changes. So I tried jamming ...

Small DBMS
I'm looking for a small DBMS to hold one data table with 10 columns (one of them is the data - varchar(max) avg is 1000 chars) and another few reference code tables. The data table has ~1M recs. The DBMS is to be installed on the application CD. The application is to search a record on the table by diffrent properties (the 10 columns on the data tabe) and return 1 record. The installation on the application disk has to be free (10K CDs are to be in the first version) Which DBMS would be good? MySql? Sql Express? XML file? On Thu, 2 Sep 2010 02:21:03 -0700, Gal <Gal@disc...

looking for Works 3.0 converter to Word 98
Hello. I'm helping a friend convert her 15 years of journals from Works 3.0 to something more current. I understand there is a converter in the Word 98 value pac that will convert works 3.0 to word 98. That would be a good start to get her to word 2004. But I can't find that converter anywhere on the net. Can someone help? Thanks you. Well, I haven't a clue how or whether these work, and I assume you have Word 98 to run them and that you know how to install them, but I dug out the Office 98 installer CD and found in the Value Pack two text converters for Works and zipped them a...

Stock Requistion where RMS 2.0 has a single Inventory location
What are the possiblilites of having an audit trail within RMS for transfers from the physical storeroom to the salesfloor given that RMS is implemented in with a single Warehouse location. On a point of clarification, RMS is implemented with a single inventory location. "Don" wrote: > What are the possiblilites of having an audit trail within RMS for transfers > from the physical storeroom to the salesfloor given that RMS is implemented > in with a single Warehouse location. Don.. we have a multilocation addon that will allow transfers between virtual locations...

Error message: This file must be converted with BinHex 4.0
I get this error message and a scrambled document when trying to open Excel files via web mail that were created on a MAC . I run Win XP Pro with SP 2. I have not had this problem on my home desktop dl'g with Outlook Express. So I don't know if the problem lies within my laptop or the webmail or the MAC creator's Excel version or??? Thank you for any help. ...

CRM 4.0 Integration with Open Text
Hi, We need some help with integration of CRM 4.0 with Open Text. Does any one have any ideas about connectors available for the same or API's needed to do the same. Regards Tushar ...

Mixed mode assembly is built against version 'v2.0.50727' of the runtime and cannot be loaded in the 4.0 runtime ... Please, how to solve this
Hello, I am working with VS 2010 / NET 4.0 to create a simple WPF / C# application. I am using the following assemblies: Microsoft.SqlServer.ConnectionInfo Microsoft.SqlServer.Management.Sdk.Sfc Microsoft.SqlServer.Smo The project builds fine but when I run it I get the following error: Mixed mode assembly is built against version 'v2.0.50727' of the runtime and cannot be loaded in the 4.0 runtime without additional configuration information. Does anyone knows how to solve this problem? Is this because my NET is 4.0 and the assemblies are in 2.0? If t...

Exporting data to Excel from VC++ 6.0
Can anyone suggest me an easy method (ActiveX, or direct APIs) of exporting data to Excel from VC++ 6.0? The one I am using has few limitations which are mentioned below: 1. Can not format the cells, e.g expand the cells to cell text width. 2. If a cell contains more than 256 characters then the fisrt 256 characters are overwritten and the latest characters are only stored. Regards ...

CRM 4.0, Workflow when record is not created ?
In our system all users must create a record of a certain entity every week. Is it possible to create a workflow which will send an email to all the users that didn't create their weekly record in this entity ? Kay Yes you can create workflow and check the condition user created entity or not, if not then send them email notifications. for more see CRM Workflow manager help. -- Regards, Imran MS CRM Certified Professional http://microsoftcrm3.blogspot.com Chat with me on MSN / Gmail / Skype : ID Is :.. mscrmexpert@gmail.com "Kay-Christian Wessel" wrote: > In o...

DBMS 4701
Hello: Has anyone gotten the DBMS 4701 error in GP 9.0 SP1, upon performing a customer inquiry and clicking items in the inquiry window such as the Document Number drill-back or Customer Lookup? Eventually, the user getting this error gets the "FP: Can't close table" error and has to close out of GP and come back in. Also, the user who is getting this error is also at times getting the "The selected record was deleted by another user" error strictly in the customer lookup window when conducting a search by customer ID. Upon researching these items, it seems...

my .pst size more than 2.0 g.b, so i cant show my mails ?
Reguardin my sub? refer here: "OL: Oversized PST and OST Crop Tool" http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;296088 -- Bill Rodgers MVP "div" <div@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:78258D0F-AF10-4AC9-A810-4FC8AB0D3539@microsoft.com... > Reguardin my sub? ...

Dynamic range chart losing its dynamism..??
Help, have set up a named range using offset for the desired chart range, this is a contiguous range with series in rows and the series names in the first column (i can do without the xaxis labels for now) the number of series is high, frm 20 - 150 ish (below the 256 max) i create a stacked are using a nondynamic range that looks as i want then right click on chart, source data, type in data range the sheet name and name range. Thant works, gives me the data i want But when i go back to the chart to review the source datam it loses the formula and just gives me the 'hard-coded' ...

Resize Subreport Control Dynamically
Hi, I have two reports which I'd like to share a single subreport; the subreport contains some memo text. On one of the reports the subreport control is narrower than on the other. When opening the report where the subreport is narrower I'd like to shorten the memo text control so that it fits within the container's width (otherwise it disappears from view). How can I do this? I've tried things like "Subreport.Report.txtDetailLine.Width = Subreport.Width" but no dice. I hope I'm making myself clear. :) I would attempt something with code in the subr...

Error loading CRM 3.0 Client with Outlook
I receive error message "An error occurred loading Microsoft CRM Functionality" when starting Outlook with CRM 3.0 client installed. I have uninstalled CRM, Office, and cleaned the register using Register Mechanic. I am now getting the same error with an event error "A problem occurred initializing Microsoft CRM COM interopt". Anyone have any ideas? Thanks. I have the exact same issue has anyone found a solution to this? I am running all avialable updates on both Office 2003 and XP Pro, I DO NOT have the Business Contact Manager for Outlook installed. "rtop...