DBMS: 2627 error on Vendor Inquiry

Hi,

I'm unable to use the vendor inquiry screen on certain vendors. The system
gives the following errors:

The stored procedure createSQLTemp returned the following results: DBMS:
2627 Great Plains: 0

Any ideas?
0
Jeff1 (635)

Jeff,

Is there a More Info button?  If so, that may have detail on what
specifically it's having a problem with.

According to SQL documentation, that error is a duplicate key error.  Has
someone recently crashed out of Great Plains while entering or posting
transactions?  I have seen that before when a user crashes out of Great
Plains while entering a payment.

Also, what version of Great Plains are you on?

--
Victoria Yudin
Microsoft MVP - Great Plains

"Jeff" <Jeff@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I'm unable to use the vendor inquiry screen on certain vendors. The system
> gives the following errors:
>
> The stored procedure createSQLTemp returned the following results: DBMS:
> 2627 Great Plains: 0
>
> Any ideas?

0
victoria (3340)

HELP DBMS: 446, Great Plains: 0 What is it
Theres somebody how knows about the following ERROR MESSAGE DBMS: 446, Great Plains: 0 The window that showme the error message says: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server] Cannot Resolve collation complete for equal to operation, then when i acept this message tellme that some sp called popSelectPODocInquiry return thje following results: DBMS: 446, Great Plains: 0 ... this happens when I enter to the window query in: query>purchase> purchase orders documents, then include open purchase orders, historic purchase orders, and receipt orders... tks, Camilo Villa It mea...

80040305 error
I have migrated from Exchange 2000 from one server to another and discontinued the other server. The email works perfectly. The Public folders works perfectly except, when I go to add users to be reviewers, I keep getting this darn message that says, "Error ID 8004035. Exchange System Manager". I have been on tech net to resolve but all the items they have were of no value. Anyone else run into this problem? Jim Jim, Did you move the system folders to the new server before you discontinued the other server ? -- Jared Gradle Exchange Support Professional ****** Disclaimer...

Microsoft Access - ODBC Drivers error
While a user tries to log, with Internet Explorer, onto a MS ACCESS database application , which uses IIS and Active Server Pages, the following error comes: Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error 80040e [Microsoft] [ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Too many client tasks. Hi, Microsoft Access allows up to 10 concurrent connections of "clients" at a given time. If you know that fewer than 10 connections are being used, then it is necessary to tell Access to close unused connections. Other newsgroup postings suggest: " connections to you database open. Make sure...

XmlSerializer instantiation error
Hello, I hope this is the right group to post this to. I'm trying to serialize a class I've written and I'd like to be able to serialze to both binary and xml formats. Binary serialization is working fine but when I try to instantiate an XmlSerializer object with: Dim xmls As New XmlSerializer(GetType(CLayerDefinition)) I get the following error: An unhandled exception of type 'System.InvalidOperationException' occurred in system.xml.dll Additional information: There was an error reflecting type 'xmlSerializeTest.CLayerDefinition'. Can anybody give me some poin...

DBMS: 8114 #2
Dear All, When I am trying to post entry from Fixed Assets to GL the following Errors will be occur in Microsoft GP 10.0 "The stored Procedure AagUpdateBrowseTypeForBRVoiedTRX returned the following results: DBMS: 8114, Microsoft Dynamics GP: 8114." Kindly help me out to resolve This problem... We have analytical accounting module enabled in Microsoft dynamics GP And we cannot disable it as it an integral component of our company=92s operations please Help me out in resolving this issue as the error is seriously damaging our operations as we Are unable to record fixed a...

RPC error #2
We had to replace a server (exch 5.5/NT 4.0) with a new server (EXCH 5.5/Wondows 2000) in the same site. I just noticed that the server does not replicate, and there are errors in the even log. An RPC communications error occurred. Unable to bind over RPC. Locality Table (LTAB) index: 72, NT/MTA error code:1722. Comms eror 1722, Bind error ), Remote server name nt-test [Main BASE 1 500%10] (14) Any idea how to fix the problem? I would appreciate any help. Check out: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;323733 Also, you may want to test connectivity with RPCPing ...

Is there an Outlook 2003 Issue. I have problems! hit send/receive I get an error message
I have installed unistalled and installed again Microsoft Office Pro 2003. I still get the same problem. I have searched my machine with quite a few of the the Spyware programs, Ad-Aware and I have a 'paid' for virus protection program Trend/Micro. Noe of these throw up a problem I can deal with. XP PRo is the OS. I open Outlook and as soon as I hit send/receive I get an error message, closing down, save any files, report to MS. I do this the error reappears, I close down outlook, the error reappears and round and round we go. I cannot get into Outlook as the error message freezes...

Series class error
Am using a macro to create charts from table data. I keep getting this error message when Excel goes to produce the chart: Unable to get the points property of the Series class Can anyone help?! Heather - What is the line of code that gives this error? Post a subset of your macro that includes several lines, leading up to this point. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP http://www.geocities.com/jonpeltier/Excel/index.html _______ Heather wrote: > Am using a macro to create charts from table data. > > I keep getting this error message when Excel goes to > produ...

Small DBMS
I'm looking for a small DBMS to hold one data table with 10 columns (one of them is the data - varchar(max) avg is 1000 chars) and another few reference code tables. The data table has ~1M recs. The DBMS is to be installed on the application CD. The application is to search a record on the table by diffrent properties (the 10 columns on the data tabe) and return 1 record. The installation on the application disk has to be free (10K CDs are to be in the first version) Which DBMS would be good? MySql? Sql Express? XML file? On Thu, 2 Sep 2010 02:21:03 -0700, Gal <Gal@disc...

Great Plains Should Include User Defined Inquiry Screens
Great Plains Inquiry screen information is weak and does not provide enough information without custom modifications. I would like to see a "Wizard Based" inquiry screen generator where an installation could easily create a custom inquiry screen for customers, items, vendors, etc. By selecting data fields that are naturally linked in Great Plains. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the but...

Error code 646
My Windows Update has been following four "important updates": - 2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 2 - Update for 2007 Microsoft Office System - Security Update for 2007 Microsoft Office System - Security Update for Microsoft Office 2007 My problem is that when I try to install these updates (tried all four together and one alone), I get the following error message: Error found: Code 64.6 Windows Update has encountered an unknown error. Are there others who have had this error and have found a solution to the problem or just some who have a suggestion ...

Compile error
I'm trying to set up a multiselect listbox for a query parameter. I found a reference to http://www.mvps.org/access/forms/frm0007.htm for code to accomplish this. However when I copied and pasted this code into my code window the last line - strSQL=left$(strSQL,len(strSQL)-12)) was highlighted in red. Debug shows it to be a syntax error. How do I correct this? -- Thanks for your help! Walter Correct me if I'm wrong, but do you not have 1 too many brackets??? Should it not be: strSQL = Left$(strSQL, Len(strSQL) - 12) -- Hope this helps, Daniel Pineault htt...

Runtime Error when starting Outlook
Hi, I'm sharing a computer with my girlfriend, running Windows XP and Office XP (all patched with everything Windows Update has to offer). One strange thing though, whenever one of us log on with our user, and starts Outlook this message occurs ********* OUTLOOK ERROR START *********** Microsoft Virual C++ Runtime Library Runtime Error! Program C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\Office10\OUTLOOK.EXE This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information. ********* OUTLOOK ERROR STOP ************ Upon cli...

DOC 11 ERROR: Price level GENERAL specified on line 5 for item
I can't seems to find out what's wrong. I've gone through everything I can possibly think. HELP! Integrating SOP to GP. Item is corectly entered. Has U of M specified. Price list has that specified too. I even force a constant in the integration but still..... DOC 11 ERROR: Price level GENERAL specified on line 5 for item 5737 is not assigned to the current U of M. ...

800c0148 error
Hello I am got new Toshiba notebook with Vista Home Premium and when I browse local provider news server i often get 800c0148 error and after that Windows Mail not work properly. No news messages, no mail folders and the not enought memory error there are. I get good working program only after manualy kill WinMail process in task manager. WinMail 6.0.6000.16386 (vista_rtm.061101-2205) Please help. Thank you. "������" <hazehog@gmail.com> escreveu na mensagem news:F721D31C-0EC2-442A-9FD5-6972A2A7C8AA@microsoft.com... > Hello > > I am got new ...

email error #2
When trying to send a full page email or one with an attachment I get this error message: Outlook out008.verizon.net Lost connection to (151.197.116.111) Any help is appreciated. This is a new problem ...

Outlook script error from Access
I have a problem that involves both Outlook and Access. We have an Access program that collects data, cleans it up, and then sends it out through the e-mail program. When the office was on NT 4.0 with Office 97, the program worked fine. We are now running Win 2K with Office XP and the Outlook security measures, so someone has to respond to a pop up that states another program is trying to send an e- mail. This program sends out 90 e-mails and there are 5 programs that are done in a row. The process used to be that the user would start the program and then do other work for 20 minutes ...

Word/Outlook 2003 error "Unable to obtain list of tables"
When attempting a mail merge from WORD 2003 I get the error message "Unable to obtain list of tables from the data source." The only "FIX" found on Microsoft was for Outlook 2002 and it DOES NOT work for Outlook 2003. Dell Tech support has no clue either. You sure didn't tell us much. What "fix" did you try that didn't work? How is your default Outlook profile and the Outlook Address Book configured? What are your default messaging and addressing programs? What steps are you using in the merge? -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Roger S" &l...

Error when retrieving mail
I am getting an error when I try to access ONE account I have on a POP3 server (a@netrixweb.com, for example). The other accounts on the same server (b@netrixweb.com and c@netrixweb.com) I can still access just fine. The error is a timeout error with code 0x800ccc19. When I do a search for this code on microsoft.com, the only support articles it returns have to do with anti-virus software scanning emails or Outlook Express. Well, currently I have no anti-virus software on this box (besides, wouldn't that be affecting my access to the other accounts as well?) and I'm not u...

strange error
on one of the quotes we get an error saying: Unexcepted Error event log: MSCRM Platform Error Report: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Error: Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040216. Error Message: Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040216. Error Details: Details on this error have not been provided by the platform. Source File: Not available Line Number: Not available Stack Trace Info: at System.Web.UI.Page.HandleError(Exception e) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest() at ...

error with sys.dm_db_index_physical_stats
When I run this on the following database/table (or any table in the "Caser" database for that matter): select * from sys.dm_db_index_physical_stats (DB_ID(N'Caser'), OBJECT_ID(N'dbo.tblJudges'), NULL, NULL, NULL) I get the error: Incorrect syntax near '(' But if I run it on a different table in a different database (something in Adventureworks for example or one of my own other databases) it works correctly. Owner of the above table is dbo. I ran PRINT DB_ID(N'Caser') and PRINT OBJECT_ID(N'dbo.tblJudges') and they b...

Word 2007 converter error message
Hi, I have Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition with Service Pack 3. I have Microsoft Office Professional 2007 with Service Pack 2. I get an error message for Word 2007 that says: "Word cannot start the converter mswrd632" when trying to open Microsoft Office Word 97 - 2003 document on a flash drive each time. How do I fix this error? Please reply back soon. Much help is appreciated. Thanks. Sincerely, Egan Try uninstalling the MS09-073 security update (kb973904) -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my s...

DotNet error message : on which statement ?
Hello. An ASP.NET application reports the following error : .... [NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.] RefFlu050.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +1174 .... How can I identify which statement in my source code corresponds to RefFlu050.Page_Load +1174 ? Thanks in advance, Gilbert Hello, How long is Page_load ? Some prefer to enable PDB files to get line numbers. My personal experience is that if the app is well structured to it is actually fairly easy to find out where it fails. Here you are trying to use an o...

OWA URLSCAN causing 404 errors not allowing special chars
Anyone know how to set urlscan to allow "&" and "%" in the subject line when OWA server is configured as a front-end server? Am trying to follow KB320089 and KB309508 with no luck and have restarted both IIS Admin services and WWW services on both front end server and back end server. Also tried removing instead of commenting... Anyone else had this problem and fix for? Thanks in advance, Jim ...

HQ Error
I just upgraded from 1.3 to 2.0. I was using SO v1.3 for one store with RR Fashion Bundle Add-In. We upgraded to 2.0 while we were adding a new store and the HQ program. After upgrading RMS, the following errors occur when running a worksheet 101 in HQ (I'm almost positive that it's RR add-in that is causing issues): “Ambiguous column name ‘DepartmentID’ . UPDATE [Item Class] SET HQID=0 SELECT @@ ROWCOUNT AS RecordsAffected” “Ambiguous column name ‘DepartmentID’ . UPDATE [ItemClass] with (TABLOCKX) SET [ItemClass].HQID=#updateRs To Table.[HQID] FROM [ItemClass], #UpdateRsToTabl...