customer vendor consolidation #3

I would like to be able to transfer mulitple documents between payables and
receivalbles all at once and have the option of having the documents transfer
individually or as one lump sum.  Currently if mulitple documents are
transfered at the same time, a lump sum is transerferred instead of
individiuals documents, which mean one credit memo is created instead of one
per document being transferred.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=bfe72989-fb95-435f-85aa-fea1c7a3bcc4&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains

Please Help #3
Hi there I may have done a really stupid thing I have a job interview on Wednesday where I will need to show that I can use excel. The main problem with this is that I can't. If anyone could help me I need to find out how to create an address list in excel so I can transfer it into Microsoft Word to create a mail merge. This is probably really easy and any help would be of much help and probably save me a lot of blushes. Thanks Caroline :confused: -- cbacon_uk ------------------------------------------------------------------------ cbacon_uk's Profile: http://www.excelforum.co...

Custom Entity Relationship CRM 3.0

Recurring Appointments #3
I am a supervisor using Outlook 98 on an exchange server, the question I have is out the 10 employees I supervise, only 3 of them I can only view their reoccuring appointments, I just can't seem to figure what is unique about their calendars to only allow me to see only part of their calendar.. I sure would appreciate any help in this matter.. Thank You Nick In news:bgsrk1tlti6tfg9d8s52arbid33kmt8522@4ax.com, Noel <nfcg@yahoo.com> typed: > I am a supervisor using Outlook 98 on an exchange server, the question > I have is out the 10 employees I supervise, only 3 of them I ca...

Custom toolbar and macros

How can I plot a 3-D vector in Excel?
Is there a way that I can specify X, Y, and Z coordinates for a point and have Excel plot that point on a 3-D chart? A line from origin to point would be nice, but not essential. Thanks, Bill Hi, True 3d charting is not built-in. You might be able to modify my example which uses trig to calculate positions. http://www.andypope.info/charts/3drotate.htm Also have a look at fernando cinquegrani's pages http://www.prodomosua.it/ppage02.html Cheers Andy wknehans wrote: > Is there a way that I can specify X, Y, and Z coordinates for a point and > have Excel plot that point on a ...

toolbar customization

Cannot start Microsoft Outlook #3
I get the message "Cannot start Microsoft Outlook". I've reinstalled Office 2000 and still get the same message. Any ideas? 1) try running scanpst.exe on your Personal Folder 2) try renaming outcmd.dat to .old and restart Outlook. All the Toolbars will reset then. This is quite a common problem with Outlook . The default location for this file is: C:\Documents and Settings\%username%\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook 3) try recreating the profile in Control Panel-> Mail-> button Show Profiles 4) try running Outlook with the /safe switch from your St...

Cannot locate recurrence information. #3
I have a workstation that, after launching Outlook 2003 and updating the mail folders, displays the following message: "There was a problem reading one or more of your reminders. Some reminders may not appear. Cannot locate recurrence information for this appointment." I have tried running Outlook from the command line using the /cleanreminders switch. This does change the response for that one instance of running the program in that the error appears and so does a list of reminders. I have tried deleting those reminders or moving them into the future but, even with no r...

Groove 2007 problems after upgrade from 3.1.
I've just gone through the very painful process of upgrading to Groove 2007 from version 3.1. A whole day lost trying to make it work again when it was fine before. But it is still not working correctly. Only some of my contacts are showing as online. I've gone through the "delete the contact"/"send a message"/"add the contact" process as suggested in the knowledgebase but no success. I can even send messages to the ones who appear offline, but when they reply I do not receive them. Amy ideas? Tony. There is a specific group for gro...

adding email accounts #3
How do I add other e-mail accounts to Office word 2007? To add email accounts to Outlook 2007, go into Tools, Account Settings and click New Patrick Schmid -------------- http://pschmid.net "Red4Con1" <Red4Con1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DE62EEFE-3DC4-4E11-8935-AC724AB2DFD3@microsoft.com: > How do I add other e-mail accounts to Office word 2007? You don't add email accounts to Office Word 2007. It is a word processor, not an email program. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All...

Customize Does not WOrk

How to display HTML in Custom Task Pane

Exchange reporting #3
Hello, I have an exchange server 03, sp2. Does anyone know of a freebie program I can use to pull exchange stats. I am looking mostly for number of users, mailbox size and number of messages contained within. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. I have tried a few pruchase programs in demo mode, namely messagestats and promodag. Haven't had much luck running them actually they are limited in demo mode. Perfmon is free. -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" "Dustin Fulmer" <DustinFulmer@discussions.microso...

XY Scatter with Custom Labels

Customer Report

Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 Implementation For Large Corporation (August 2006) #2
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 Implementation For Large Corporation (August 2006) (Sales Module,MS CRM Security,Integration with Microsoft Dynamics GP 9.0/Microsoft Great Plains,with IBM Lotus Notes Domino,International Considerations,Competition) http://microsoft-crm-3.blogspot.com/2006/08/microsoft-dynamics-crm-30.html ...

Custom X-axis

GPS Customization Query

change local customer to global customer
I am trying to change the local customers that i have in my store database to global customers in hq I ran this querie in store administrator UPDATE Customer SET GlobalCustomer = 1 Then ran worksheet 401 in hq, but the customers did not update, then worksheet 350. Can someone help? Had the same issue ... this worked for me - need to set globalcustomer = 1; need to set lastupdated = getdate(*); need to set storeid = 'xxxx' (whatever is appropriate for you). Go into SO Manager and configure ENABLE GLOBAL CUSTOMERS and NEW CUSTOMERS DEFAULT AS GLOBAL. Need to run 401 TWICE (once...

How to customize column width in Ressource Usage report ?
Hi, When printing the Workload, Ressource Usage report, some of the durations are stated as #####.##. I tried to make the font smaller but it did'ent help. How do I make the report readable? I am using MS Project 2007 SP2. Br Bertrand If you goto Reports, Custom you can see all of the built-in reports and you can see what they are made of and you will see that they use a filter and a table (and other settings and stuff). The column width of each field is a property of the table. Find the report that you are interested in, then find the table that it uses, then e...

customize public folder
Hi, I have exchange server 2003, on a windows 2003 server environment. 1) I want to remove or hide the "favorites" folder under the public folder tree? 2) May I not to use the existing public folder tree structure? Public folder --> All Public folders --> (Company contacts) Public folder --> (Company contacts) Thanks, On Tue, 30 May 2006 15:32:25 +0800, "Classmate" <NoEmailAddress@abc.com.hk> wrote: >Hi, > > > > I have exchange server 2003, on a windows 2003 server environment. > > > >1)...