Customer / Item Table Name

What is the name of the Customer / Item Table in the database?  Thanks in
advance!
0
Banner (52)

Can you please clarify? Are you looking the Historical Sales Transactions
table.?

"Banner" wrote:

> What is the name of the Customer / Item Table in the database?  Thanks in
> advance!
I think you're looking for the Sales Customer Item Cross Reference
Table which is SOP60300

0
leslievail1 (120)
7/26/2007 10:25:21 PM
You may be looking for SOP60300.

"Banner" wrote:

> What is the name of the Customer / Item Table in the database?  Thanks in
> advance!
0
VGrinam (75)
7/26/2007 10:28:01 PM
That's it, thanks!

Bryan

"VGrinam" wrote:

> You may be looking for SOP60300.
>

> "Banner" wrote:
>
> > What is the name of the Customer / Item Table in the database?  Thanks in
> > advance!
0
Banner (52)
8/1/2007 2:32:00 PM
That's the one, thanks!

Bryan

"Leslie Vail" wrote:

> I think you're looking for the Sales Customer Item Cross Reference
> Table which is SOP60300

0
Banner (52)

Custom Entity Relationship CRM 3.0

Under 10.6 -- problems opening files with "#" in the name
Hey all.. A user showed me this one and I could replicate it on my computer as well. If an Excel 04 file has a "#" in it's name -- under 10.6, if you double-click on the file, Excel 04 will launch, but not open the file. File --> Open works, though. However, if you remove the "#" from the name of the file (say the original is "123#.xls" and the change is to "123.xls" -- then the file will open via double-click. This appears to be new behavior under 10.6. The user had no problems with the #-in-the-name files under 10.5.8. I also tried t...

Multiple Domain Name for Front-End Server
I have 1 Front End and 4 Back End Exchange Server. the Server names as follow: fe-mail.mycompany.com be-mail1.mycompany.com be-mail2.mycompany.com be-mail3.mycompany.com be-mail4.mycompany.com For the External DNS, I have registered 2 entries NAT to the FrontEnd Server. Say: fe-mail.mycompany.com mail.mycompany.com I found OWA works fine on External when I use both name. However, while I deploy RPC-HTTPS, only "fe-mail.mycompany.com" is valid for connection, "mail.mycompany.com" did not. 1. is it Exchange Setting problem? is there any option in Exchange to enter bot...

Custom toolbar and macros

Finding Min In Calculated Pivot Table Formula
I didn't have much luck on another list, so I thought I'd try this one. Any thoughts on the below would be appreciated. I have a pivot table with a calculated field for which the equation is [Sum of Dollars / Count of Instances]. So in turn I'm rendering the average cost for a list of items in a group. The table is set up such that each column contains a week number and the rows contain a list of items within a grouping. For example, I might be listing average cost of apples, oranges, and peaches for each week under a grouping called fruit. The next grouping is bread, where I...

Item number/location code does not exist in inventory error
I'm using eConnect to do an SOP transaction and it has been working for months but with a new customer and a new site I'm getting an error. The error is: "Item number/location code does not exist in inventory". The same transactions are still working with other customers on other sites so it seems like it must be a set up issue in GP. The customer and site look like they're configured the same as the ones that work so I'm stumped. Does anyone know what the issue might be? Thanks, Matt Have you confirmed that the item number has been assigned to the new sit...

toolbar customization

Hook to add item to transaction
I trying to create a hook that will add an item to the transaction screen but I keep getting errors. My dll is setup properly is being fired as I tested it with a 'Hello World' message box. This is what I have so far: Dim myobject As Object Set myobject = mysession.Transaction.Entries.Add(753, 1, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0) TIA John John wrote: > I trying to create a hook that will add an item to the transaction screen > but I keep getting errors. My dll is setup properly is being fired as I > tested it with a 'Hello World' message box. This is what I have so far: > Di...

Shading cell in a table
I am creating a calendar 12 month. I set it up using the table Publisher provides. I want to shade only certain cells. Every time I try it will shade it on every month. How do I get it to only do one cell for only that page. This calendar is 12 pages long with a month on everypage. Any help would be grately appreciated since this project is due on Wed. I am at a lost. Thanks Jeeper45 With Pub2002, what you are asking isn't a problem. Works fine for me. Without trying to figure out if this is a problem or just the way the calendar wizard for the version you have functions, why not j...

Payee on check different than "my" payee name
Hi, A lot of companies are requesting that checks be payable to "a bunch of letters," that is not an acronym I will ever remember. The latest is *AAUM* for the University of Michigan Alumni Association, which I have as U of M Alumni Association." Since my payees that start with AA... are for Ann Arbor this doesn't work well for me. Assuming that I am wish to comply with their request, can I have a different "print on check as" like in QuickBooks; or can I use the nice "payee variation feature in money" in some creative way to achieve this effect. A hack...

How do I remove the (blank) from an excel pivot table?
I am trying to create a pivot table from a liston an excel spreadsheet. Many of the items on the list will be blank. On the pivot table, the blank items show up as (blank) - I want the cell to be empty! I tried setting the table empty values but that doesn't work...any help would be greatly apprecated... If you click the small black triangle near the top of the Table, a menu will appear. Just clear the checkbox next to (blank) -- Gary''s Student "MarkfromAZ" wrote: > I am trying to create a pivot table from a liston an excel spreadsheet. Many > of the...

Sent items have gone!
We were using Live Mail on two networked PC's in our office, downloading mail from our website provider in IMAP and syncronising nicely. We had a hard drive crash on the main PC and had a new drive, and therefore had to reinstall the O/S. Since resinstalling Live mail, we no longer have anything in our 'Sent items' folder. There seems no good reason for this, its all set up to save a copy in the sent folder, and the IMAP leaves all the copies on the server as it should. We run Vista on both systems, networked together with no issues. Can anyone help us to keep a co...

Customize Does not WOrk

How to display HTML in Custom Task Pane

Attachment file names should print in header
For the life of me I cannot get the attachements to show up in the header of the e-mail messages that I print out. I have checked every setting I can find. I've never had this problem with outlook express, and it's critical that I be able to pass a printed e-mail to an employee and they can easily see the file names of the attachments. Can anyone please help? This is an Outlook limitation if you are printing HTML e-mail messages. Try changing the message format to either Rich Text or Plain Text. Hope this helps. -- Greg Mansius [MSFT] This posting is provided "AS IS" wit...

XY Scatter with Custom Labels

Customer Report

How do I count like items (words) in a column?
This is probably the dumbest question a person can ask about Excel but I'm running out of time and it's making me crazy. I have a column with about 20 different items (words not numbers) and some of the items are listed more than once. All I want to do is create a column that has the total number of each item in the list. For example: Item car car car bike bike bike bike bike Where the cars equal 3 and the bikes equal 5 and these numbers are listed next to the respective item. My goal is to reduce the steps since I have to do calculate about 20 items for about 30 people. Any ...

DYNAMIC TABLE LAYOUT
Hi, Everybody, I have a dynamic table that looks like this: A B C 1 Contry State Sales 2 Brasil SP 50.000 3 RJ 40.000 4 MG 30.000 5 Peru Lima 20.000 6 Cusco 10.000 7 Machu Pichu 5.000 The thing is I would like to have it with the field 'Contry' duplicated in every line or simply like this: A B C 1 Contry State Sales 2 Brasil SP 50.000 3 Brasil RJ 40.000 4 Brasil MG 30.000 5 Peru ...

disabling data updates within excel pivot table
When saving a Office Web Component Excel Pivot Table, as displayed from with a Web Browser, using the excel export function, I want to be able to freeze the data displayed, so that when ever I reopen the saved excel file the data content does not change to reflect any subsequent changes in the under lying OLAP cube ...

Custom X-axis