Customer Internet Information Table

Anyone Know where the Customer Internet Information table can be found? I
have searched through the Resources in GP but can't seem to find any
documentation on this table.

How you access the form is open up a Customer Card and click the Italized I
Button next to the Address ID Field
0
Devin (29)

It's SY01200, (Company table).  The field "Master_Type" tells you which
series it comes from.  In your case I think the value for this field would be
"CUS".

"Devin" wrote:

> Anyone Know where the Customer Internet Information table can be found? I
> have searched through the Resources in GP but can't seem to find any
> documentation on this table.
>
> How you access the form is open up a Customer Card and click the Italized I
> Button next to the Address ID Field
0
minerva1 (2)

pivot table data range
I am creating a pivot table in one excel file and pulling the data source from another excel file. The problem is the name of the data source file changes every month to coordinate with the new reporting month. For an example, the name goes from this: datasource 403.xls, to this: datasource 503.xls. How can I enter the range name of this file without manually changing the date in the range? Can I use a cell reference in the name range, which I have tried unsuccessfully? Help Dawn 1. Can't you just use Edit/Links ? 2. Could try Edit/Replace. 3. I have files with daily name chang...

Custom Entity Relationship CRM 3.0

Custom toolbar and macros

toolbar customization

Shading cell in a table
I am creating a calendar 12 month. I set it up using the table Publisher provides. I want to shade only certain cells. Every time I try it will shade it on every month. How do I get it to only do one cell for only that page. This calendar is 12 pages long with a month on everypage. Any help would be grately appreciated since this project is due on Wed. I am at a lost. Thanks Jeeper45 With Pub2002, what you are asking isn't a problem. Works fine for me. Without trying to figure out if this is a problem or just the way the calendar wizard for the version you have functions, why not j...

How do I remove the (blank) from an excel pivot table?
I am trying to create a pivot table from a liston an excel spreadsheet. Many of the items on the list will be blank. On the pivot table, the blank items show up as (blank) - I want the cell to be empty! I tried setting the table empty values but that doesn't work...any help would be greatly apprecated... If you click the small black triangle near the top of the Table, a menu will appear. Just clear the checkbox next to (blank) -- Gary''s Student "MarkfromAZ" wrote: > I am trying to create a pivot table from a liston an excel spreadsheet. Many > of the...

Cannot locate recurrence information. #3
I have a workstation that, after launching Outlook 2003 and updating the mail folders, displays the following message: "There was a problem reading one or more of your reminders. Some reminders may not appear. Cannot locate recurrence information for this appointment." I have tried running Outlook from the command line using the /cleanreminders switch. This does change the response for that one instance of running the program in that the error appears and so does a list of reminders. I have tried deleting those reminders or moving them into the future but, even with no r...

Customize Does not WOrk

How to display HTML in Custom Task Pane

problem in recving mails from internet
hi people, i ahd jest now installed my new exchange server 2003 on win2003 enterprise server . and configured to send and recive internet mails . the problem is i am able to send a mail to internet mail user(ie revurisudhir@hotmail.com)but when i replay the same mail to id shown in the mail i recive a delivery failure notice my server is located after adsl router/swith where you use private ip range so pls help me out two main things to work out. First, Is your domain that you are sending email from registered publicly? If so, who manages the DNS zone for that domain (your ISP, dynd...

XY Scatter with Custom Labels

Customer Report

DYNAMIC TABLE LAYOUT
Hi, Everybody, I have a dynamic table that looks like this: A B C 1 Contry State Sales 2 Brasil SP 50.000 3 RJ 40.000 4 MG 30.000 5 Peru Lima 20.000 6 Cusco 10.000 7 Machu Pichu 5.000 The thing is I would like to have it with the field 'Contry' duplicated in every line or simply like this: A B C 1 Contry State Sales 2 Brasil SP 50.000 3 Brasil RJ 40.000 4 Brasil MG 30.000 5 Peru ...

disabling data updates within excel pivot table
When saving a Office Web Component Excel Pivot Table, as displayed from with a Web Browser, using the excel export function, I want to be able to freeze the data displayed, so that when ever I reopen the saved excel file the data content does not change to reflect any subsequent changes in the under lying OLAP cube ...

Custom X-axis

GPS Customization Query

change local customer to global customer
I am trying to change the local customers that i have in my store database to global customers in hq I ran this querie in store administrator UPDATE Customer SET GlobalCustomer = 1 Then ran worksheet 401 in hq, but the customers did not update, then worksheet 350. Can someone help? Had the same issue ... this worked for me - need to set globalcustomer = 1; need to set lastupdated = getdate(*); need to set storeid = 'xxxx' (whatever is appropriate for you). Go into SO Manager and configure ENABLE GLOBAL CUSTOMERS and NEW CUSTOMERS DEFAULT AS GLOBAL. Need to run 401 TWICE (once...

How to customize column width in Ressource Usage report ?
Hi, When printing the Workload, Ressource Usage report, some of the durations are stated as #####.##. I tried to make the font smaller but it did'ent help. How do I make the report readable? I am using MS Project 2007 SP2. Br Bertrand If you goto Reports, Custom you can see all of the built-in reports and you can see what they are made of and you will see that they use a filter and a table (and other settings and stuff). The column width of each field is a property of the table. Find the report that you are interested in, then find the table that it uses, then e...

customize public folder
Hi, I have exchange server 2003, on a windows 2003 server environment. 1) I want to remove or hide the "favorites" folder under the public folder tree? 2) May I not to use the existing public folder tree structure? Public folder --> All Public folders --> (Company contacts) Public folder --> (Company contacts) Thanks, On Tue, 30 May 2006 15:32:25 +0800, "Classmate" <NoEmailAddress@abc.com.hk> wrote: >Hi, > > > > I have exchange server 2003, on a windows 2003 server environment. > > > >1)...

Link Tables in Report Writer
Hi everyone, Im working with Report Writer in GP10 I read David articles and they are interesting but my question is: for exemple I want to add the "expiration date" to the "POP Receivings Posting journal" report let's assume I found the table containing the "expiration date" how do I get to it when creating table relationships Im new with GP and Im having difficulties what tables to link to get the final table. I really tried everything to figure it out but I didn't succeed I hope I was clear explaning this. thank you guys in advance It sounds li...

Custom ActiveX control fails on release build
Some time ago I created simple custom control (.ocx) using Visual Basic 6. Recently I decided to also use my control in VC++ apps. VB: Using the ActiveX Control Interface Wizard and the Property Page Wizard I added the appropriate handlers and a simple property page to change the appearance, border, colors, and fonts. Nothing special there. VC: The control was installed and registered on the test machine through the installer and is located in the system folder. On the development machine the application runs fine and the new control works great. On the test machine the dialog box fail...