CT Tables

I've several of tables loaded into my company database. I am looking at these
tables and they have some interesting fields. Can anyone tell me what modules
these tables are for? I cannot find any information on these tables in GP
tables description. They all start with CT.

CT00001
CT00002
CT00003
CT00004
CT00005
CT00102
CT00200
CT40401

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

VJ

0
VJQCICom (21)

These tables do not appear to be native to Great Plains, unless they are new to
version 8. What third party products do you have installed along with Great
Plains? Any developer worth his salt would have his product and table
information available under Tools>Tables. It will probably take a little
detective work on your part to figure out where these tables came from.

Lyle

On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 12:23:02 -0800, "VJ@QCI.Com"
<VJQCICom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I've several of tables loaded into my company database. I am looking at these
>tables and they have some interesting fields. Can anyone tell me what modules
>these tables are for? I cannot find any information on these tables in GP
>tables description. They all start with CT.
>
>CT00001
>CT00002
>CT00003
>CT00004
>CT00005
>CT00102
>CT00200
>CT40401
>
>Any help will be highly appreciated.
>
>Thanks,
>
>VJ

Those tables are from the Manufacturing Product.  If you you look under
Tools -> Resource Descriptions -> Tables; Product: Manufacturing; Series:
3rd Party, you can get some more information on the fields.

As a general description, those tables are used to store item cost
information for Manufacturing; most of the data is used in standard cost
calculations.

Lisa

<someone@nowhere.zz> wrote in message
> These tables do not appear to be native to Great Plains, unless they are
> new to
> version 8. What third party products do you have installed along with
> Great
> Plains? Any developer worth his salt would have his product and table
> information available under Tools>Tables. It will probably take a little
> detective work on your part to figure out where these tables came from.
>
> Lyle
>
> On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 12:23:02 -0800, "VJ@QCI.Com"
> <VJQCICom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
>>I've several of tables loaded into my company database. I am looking at
>>these
>>tables and they have some interesting fields. Can anyone tell me what
>>modules
>>these tables are for? I cannot find any information on these tables in GP
>>tables description. They all start with CT.
>>
>>CT00001
>>CT00002
>>CT00003
>>CT00004
>>CT00005
>>CT00102
>>CT00200
>>CT40401
>>
>>Any help will be highly appreciated.
>>
>>Thanks,
>>
>>VJ

0
lchristi (29)
1/19/2005 3:26:20 PM
They're manufacturing tables; look them up under series 3'rd Party.

"VJ@QCI.Com" wrote:

> I've several of tables loaded into my company database. I am looking at these
> tables and they have some interesting fields. Can anyone tell me what modules
> these tables are for? I cannot find any information on these tables in GP
> tables description. They all start with CT.
>
> CT00001
> CT00002
> CT00003
> CT00004
> CT00005
> CT00102
> CT00200
> CT40401
>
> Any help will be highly appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
>
> VJ

0
Jim8980 (510)

Pivot Table and Pivot Table dates are not in correct order
I have a pivot table that has a date field that is coming up out of order. The column is labeled week ending data and the week of 7/10/09 is coming up before 7/3/09. I need to get this back in line because it is throwing my charts off. Can you tell me what to do to correct it. It looks as if you haven't got a date field, but you've got text. You'll need to change the text to dates. The archives of this group will tell you how. -- David Biddulph "ls" <ls@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:00E1C6FB-A5A3-4534-A626-2798E2157612@microsoft.com......

Table accounting format
Hi, In 2003 Acces tables (and before...) when i define a single field strictly positive with the following format everything was working fine: "CHF. "* #'##0.00 same result as MS Excel accounting format with currency at the left of the table cell and the value on the right! I see only right now that this seems not to work in Access 2007 O_O I would like to know if something changed? if it's an issue? Is there a simple solution? Thanks for your help ...

Pivot Tables and the getpivotdata formula
I use a pivottable to organise data in a list and then use th getpivotdata formula to pull the data into a customised report. I have run into a problem now where I try to copy the file and create new one for the present week. I change the source data however th getpivotdata formulas all now show ref! error. I've checked the formul and see nothing wrong. Can anyone help me? please copy your response t daveaswat@hotmail.co -- Maxxi ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Maxxin's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=...

error C2661: 'CStdStr<CT>::Format' : no overloaded function takes 19 argumentswith[CT=char]
Hi, I am getting following error, error C2661: 'CStdStr<CT>::Format' : no overloaded function takes 19 arguments with[CT=char] If you have the solution please provide it. Thanks, Shilpa Did you compile as Unicode, but still put in an ANSI format string like ..Format("%d") rather than .Format(_T("%d")) Tom "shilpa" <bharatid@cybage.com> wrote in message news:1174467883.296564.83070@p15g2000hsd.googlegroups.com... > Hi, > > I am getting following error, > > error C2661: 'CStdStr<CT>::Format' : no overloaded ...

Read only table from replicated database
Our replicated database recently became corrupted (for reason or reasons undetermined) and data was lost. Indeed some fields from one table were deleted! As I was unable to restore the data to the Master Copy, I imported the tables (back end) into a new database and this was successfully completed. However, one particular form is served by an underlying query which brings together three tables. Now here's the strange bit: when the query is run in the front end database using the corrupted database, the query works fine and records can be added to the various tables through the q...

Maintaining rows in a Pivot Table
I have an Income Statement that has account numbers and subtotals. I want to keep the hierarchy/order if possible but it seems when I put the data into a pivot table that it puts everything in numerical order followed by alphabetical. So is there a way for it not to sort my account data? Thanks, Steve You could create a custom list of your account numbers, and base the sort order on that. In a cell on a blank worksheet, type your list, then select it Choose Tools>Options Select the Custom Lists tab Click the Import button, click OK When you create a new pivot table, items should b...

Multiple query criteria, results to new table
Hi, i'm not quite a beginner, but having 'mental block' with where to start constructing a query. I have two tables of data: SAP data & Vendor data. Both have the same fields, but with different data. The Vendor data contains records that may have changed, and the idea is to compare the two tables. In actual terms, there is a record for each combination of Vendor Number, Material Number & Plant. They contain data similar to the following: Vendor Number Material Number Plant Price Terms 123456 987654 555 10...

How to update ms access tables directly from ms excel?
I am trying to acquire advance skills in ms-excel that will help me in my daily job. Data > GetExternalData > CreateNewQuery > choose MSAccess as the database > follow the menus....... hth Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 "Nabin" wrote: > I am trying to acquire advance skills in ms-excel that will help me in my > daily job. Using the method shown only reads data from excel. You cannot update database tables using the Ge tExternal Data functionality. To update tables in Access, you will need to write VBA code to perform this action. I'm sure someone wi...

Requisition Management Tables in BP
Good Morning, Does anyone have worked more deeply into the SQL tables used by the Requisition Management in Business Portal (BP) ? I've user that created several Requisitions and they all show up with a value of 0? in the amount ? Even the detail lines are showing 0?... I wanted to see if I can find something suspect in the tables or any explaination why this happend... The user has a correct assignement to the Operationnial Structure in Dynamics GP 10, so it shouldn't be a security problem to the GL accounts ... TiA for your help, B´┐Żat -- +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+ B. Bucher ...

Placing the results within a table
I have a form where I would add how many openings there are for each position. Once I get the total I can see it on my form but I am not able to transfer that total into my table. My code for this text box is =[VacancyQty1]+[VacancyQty2]+[VacancyQty3]+[VacancyQty4]+[VacancyQty5]+[VacancyQty6] it adds up the number from each of those fields. What I wanna do it to get that sum placed into my table. I have tried [TotalVacancy]=.... "TotalVacancy"=... ="TotalVacancy".... Please help me. I am at a lost. Please and Thank you, Hillary It is not correct to put the total i...

Creating a registration table list based on an existing table
Hi, I have an access database that contains transactional tables which I cannot alter. There is a table called invoice. This has ClientId, ClientName and ItemNumber. The ClientID is a ten digit number while the ClientName is a business name. There are no extra fields that I can use in it. I want to create a form that will enable the staff to keep track of registration. A registration is initiated when an invoice on a client is created with the itemnumber being College. Right now, people are keeping track of attendees using a spreadsheet but I want to create a table that contain...

pivot table help!
I need some help with an issue I cannot seem to solve! I have a pivot table in Excel that is based off of a data input sheet. The data changes every month and the pivot table is always linked to the specific data tab. When the underlying data changes, the "old data" still displays as options to check in the pivot table. The refresh option does not seem to fix this, nor does the "Save data with table layout" option. I only want the options to check to be current data. For example, my data sheet only has data for July and August, but the pivot table has options to check...

Partner in CT
Hi! Need to switch partner to one that cares, knows RMS and is in CT. Where can I find one? I have contacted MS for a change of partner app. Best, Manny We are in NJ. If you want to contat us email: isaac@retailrealm.us "Matador" <bogus@nospam.net> wrote in message news:uptORXzfGHA.3652@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Hi! Need to switch partner to one that cares, knows RMS and is in CT. > Where can I find one? I have contacted MS for a change of partner app. > Best, Manny > we are also in NJ. "Matador" <bogus@nospam.net> wrote in message n...

Pivot tables- 0 counts don't display
How can I get a 0 counts to display in the pivot chart and subsequent graphs. Thanks to Debra for answering my last question, it was a big help! You could enter a dummy record for each combination in the table, and leave the door field blank. For example: door floor core doortype 1 1 1 2 1 1 3 1 1 These records will be displayed in the column and row area, but won't be counted in the data area, where 'Count of Door' is used. Jim wrote: > How can I get a 0 counts to display in the pivot chart > and subs...

temp tables logged?
I was looking at an article that says: ******************************** A side note: Using transient permanent tables for temporary data is never a good idea. Permanent tables require writes to the transaction log, which incur a performance hit. *********************************** Don't inserts, updates and deletes to temp tables access the log as well? Thanks, Tom tshad (t@dslextreme.com) writes: > I was looking at an article that says: > ******************************** > A side note: Using transient permanent tables for temporary data is > never a g...

Removing Pivit Table Items
I'm way over my head here, so bear with me - I have a pivot table for prescription drug charges. The ROW column has the 12 months. When I first set this up, there were several other subheadings (drug store/size/etc.) which appeared, correctly, after the 'months' listing. I have now revised the chart so that all I want are the 12 months. However, try as I might, the old subheadings persist in appearing in the row list. In addition, a couple of new items have appeared, as far as I know out of thin air - 'formula1" and 'blank' How can I delete these extra...

Table gridlines
When I have a document containing a table and click View | Gridlines, they do not show up. However, if I then open a new blank document, the page is full of tiny gridlines! Can anyone help, please? Are you sure it's a table and not something created with tabs? Turn on your non-printing characters and see what, if anything appears. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "abrielle" <abrielle@newsgroup.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:90B1FE2C-ED9C-4CA8-A65D-E17744B6D9F9@mi...

Help with Access 2007 tables
Hi. I would like to know how to add fields of other tables in the same database to a new table. i tried using the add existing fields option but it seems to add them as a lookup list which is not what i want. i want them so show up under each other in the table. please help. help greatly appreciated. thanks "Eric" <Eric@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B22D8465-E6FD-4E10-BF2B-5C17C3967CD7@microsoft.com... > Hi. I would like to know how to add fields of other tables in the same > database to a new table. i tried using the add existing fields option &...

Printing Pivot tables/charts
How can I get the pivot table and the pivot chart to print on the same page if they are made seperately? Copy and paste to Word? -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "amanda" <amanda@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:21268BE4-6DEC-4498-8E92-B17D6C380836@microsoft.com... > How can I get the pivot table and the pivot chart to print on the same > page > if they are made seperately? When i copy paste to word the document is too wide even when it is on landscape and the margins are changed then i still can not get...

Creating a table within a table
I am using Excel 2007. I have 5 columns as illustrated below - (Table Description has no rows yet) CTwt. Size Metal Jewelers cost Table Description 5 10 Tungsten 31 4 10.5 Tungsten 35 2 11 Tungsten 50 10 11.5 Tungsten 20 8 12 Tungsten 15 5 12.5 Tungsten 50 6 13 Tungsten 45 What I need to accomplish: Column 5(Table Description) needs to be a table in each row. For example Column 5, Row 1: (new table with 2 columns and 4 rows) like this: Ctwt. 5 Size 10 Metal Tungsten Jewelers Cost 31 I need to do this with hundreds of rows. After this I wil...

Link to other slides from table using c#
Hi, I'm looking to create links from a certain slide to another, and I need those links to be from within a table. I need it to be something like this: var pptApp = new PowerPoint.Application(); var presentation = pptApp.Presentations.Add(Office.MsoTriState.msoFalse); var slides = presentation.Slides; slides.InsertFromFile(@"C:\Users\Tng1\Documents\PresentationTemplate.potx" , 0, 1); var titleSlide = slides[1]; titleSlide.Name="TitleSlide" ; var tableSlide = slides[2]; tableSlide.Name = "TableSlide" ; va...

Vlookup on multiple table array
there is a summary source, i have 6 different sources. i want to lookup from the summary source whether the 6 different sources exist in the summary? may i know how to lookup multiple table arrays? thx. I'd just use 6 different cells and use a formula that points at the 6 different sources. There is no =vlookup() trick to look through multiple lookup tables. Winson wrote: > > there is a summary source, i have 6 different sources. i want to lookup from > the summary source whether the 6 different sources exist in the summary? may > i know how to lookup multiple table array...

Adding a Field Name from Table/Query to Excel Export File
What I have is an export file to excel which I am able to do successfully using an OutputTo macro: Object Type: Query Object Name: ZZZ_Executive_Summary Output Format: Miscrosoft Excel 97-2003 (*.xls) Output File: "C:\ES\" & Format(Date(),"mm-dd-yyyy") & " Executive Summary. xls" What I would like to do is add the branch name into the file name. The field in the query is simply "Branch" When I try something like &[Branch]& or (query name/field) >> &ES!Branch& or &[ES].[Branch]&, etc... no matter what I...

Pivot table wizards
We have just updated from 2003 to 2007. I have an excel report that contains pivot tables. In the 2003 version I would right click on each table and click pivot table wizard and then click layout. It would bring up a list of dates and I would click and drag the old date out and drag the new date in. When I right click in 07 there is no pivot table wizard. I have tried using the dates that pop up to the side, but it says that my pivot tables cannot overlap. Please help. There is no PivotTable wizard in 2007. Click inside the Pivot Table and the PivotTable Tools will app...

Table of Contents not displaying
I have been succssfully using the Table of Contents feature forever. Suddenly, it displays only codes on the screen, yet will properly print and will display properly in "Full Screen Reading" mode. Creating a PDF also displays the ToC correctly. This occurs only on my computer and will display properly on other computers. How do I fix this? Press Alt+F9 to toggle the display from field codes to field results. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "tomMedClinic" <tomMedClinic@discussion...