Crystal Reports, GP 6.0, PSQL.2000i

I'm having trouble with the ODBC connection connecting to Crystal
Reports. Does anyone have any suggestions. I've tried to connect, but
fI am getting a micro kernel error. When I add the dsn user, and then
hit the test button - I get success. But then I can't connect to the
server? Any help would be appreciated. I'm ready to uninstall
everything.

Also, now when I go into Access, it gives me an ODBC error.

Maddening.

Thanks.

I did find an article regarding PSQL.2000i

error
Pervasive.SQL 2000 does not provide a mechanism to enable/disable
OEM-ANSI conversion inside the DSN configuration, nor does it install
a translation DLL to perform this task. This differs in functionality
from Pervasive.SQL v7.0.

fix
Copy the translation DLL, W32BTXLT.DLL, from Pervasive.SQL v7.0 to any
directory in the current PATH on the client machine. It may be copied
to the SYSTEM directory on Win95/98 or SYSTEM32 on NT. After a
successful connection to a Pervasive.SQL 2000 data source, the
application must make the following ODBC call:

$db->SetConnectOption( $db->SQL_TRANSLATE_DLL, "W32BTXLT.DLL" );

This connect option must be set after every new connection is
made.Example:

SetConnectOption( $db->SQL_TRANSLATE_DLL, "W32BTXLT.DLL );

Any replies, does this, should this work?

Thanks in advance,

Julie
0
potato (23)

Adding FA Adapter to IM 8.0 SP2
Need to add the FA Adapter to the Integration Manager 8.0 sp2 install. What is the recommended way to do this? Do you just go to control panel --> add/change programs select the Integration Manager then select the add/change button? Thanks, John Born ...

Crystal Reports 9 hang up
Good afternoon! While creating a report in Crystal Reports 9.2.2 using the Crystal Reports Wizard, Crystal just seems to hang indefinitely after clicking "finish". I'm not even sure where to start to give you guys the information necessary to troubleshoot this. I've looked at so many aspects and potential solutions to no avail that I have now lost complete track. Any ideas? ...

Spell check #6
I recently upgraded to Win XP from Win Me and now don't have spell for my Outlook express email. It appears that I don't even have the option to spell check. I reinstalled my Office 97 software (which works fine)but I wondering if this is the problem with spell check in outlook express since OE uses the office spell checker. Let me know if there is a way to get my spell checker working again. Thanks. AL wrote: > I recently upgraded to Win XP from Win Me and now don't > have spell for my Outlook express email. It appears that > I don't even have the optio...

MS CRM 3.0 user's guide #2
hi; i am using MS CRM 3.0 & i want to prepare a documentation of using it. i can't find it's user's guide. plz tell me how can i document it and if there is a prepared document,how can i use it? thanks alot. click on this link and then browse on"Help and how-to articles". http://www.microsoft.com/dynamics/crm/using/default.mspx ------ Aamir Blog = http://mscrmsupport.wordpress.com/ Additionally, here is a link to the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 Implementation Guide. This guide addresses the planning, installation, and operative tasks for the maintainance of ...

Crystal Reports 10
I am in the final stages of evaluating RMS for purchase. We would like to be able to generate custom reports, so I have been testing building them in Crystal Reports 10. I have no issue running the reports within Crystal, however when I try to open them in RMS from the utilities menu, the first screen - Crystal Reports File is blank, and when I push generate, I get the error: "Run-time error '429': ActiveX component can't create object." Does RMS only work with Crystal Reports 9? Does it even work with 9? Am I missing something? Any advice would be appreciated...

MOSS classes for GP 10.0?
Hello: I need to learn as much as I can about Microsoft Office SharePoint Server (MOSS) and specifically on how it relates to GP 10.0. I have e-mailed people at MBS University, but they are not being forthcoming with information on MOSS classes. I am interested primarily in online rather than in classroom-style classes. Does anyone know if there are any classes out there in MOSS for GP 10.0? Thanks! childofthe1980s Generally, you should start with Microsoft.com for getting trained on technology that is not specific to MBS applications. Here's a link to an online course I foun...

Outlook Rules #6
I have a problem with my rules. All of them appear to be corrupt. The conditions used to create them are greyed out in the Rules Wizard. When I try to fix them or even to add new rules I get an error message that says: "The operation failed. An object could not be found." Even when I delete all rules, they come back the next time Outlook is started. Is there a way to delete everything and start over? I have all of the latest patches and the Repair Outlook function has been run many times. Thanks to anyone who can help. ...

Report Not Showing Full Budget Amount
Hello. My issue is that the budget amount is not reported for the full amount in the income statement report even when I set the end date for the last day of the month. The budget amount appears to be prorated based upon the % of the month that is complete. For example, if the budgeted amount is $100 for a month, the report date is set for the last day of the month, and it is the 15th, $50 will appear in the budgeted line item of the report. How do I get the income statement report to show the full amount? Kirk ...

Crystal: Verify you have enough crystal licences
I have been experiencing a problem, like many of you, with Crystal reports on a CRM 1.2 server reporting that there are not enough licences when I try to access a report. The reporting service works for a while and then stops - restarting all of the crystal services make no difference but after rebooting the server it starts to work again. There are a number of events in the event viewer i.e.: ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- MSCRM Platform Error Report: ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Error: Unabl...

open report
Hi Is it possible to make a label visible during the OpenReport command? I have the following commands: If option 1 is selected --> DoCmd.OpenReport stDocName, acPreview, , "M1Ass1Comment='Fail M1Ass1'" If option 2 is selected -> DoCmd.OpenReport stDocName, acPreview, , "M1Ass2Comment='Fail M1Ass2'" , etc However, I would like a different label on the report to be visible depending on the selection. Is On Load the only way to achieve that? Thank you Kary -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/U...

Crystal Reports based on SQL
Hello, I have to create several complicated reports and I've wrote an SQL query. Please advise how can I "plant" it into existing report or if I'm creating a new one how I can connect to the Crystal DB? Regards. Hi, to connect to your Crystal database, start crystal report on your client computer. Open the enterprise folder and connect to your server. Enter the server name where your CRM is installed (by default the crystal database is on the CRM server). If you have installed a Crystal APS server you have to enter this one. Regards Dieter "innab" <anony...

spell check for outlook Express 6.
Is there a down load available for me to down load into Outlook Express 6. The spell check does not recognize my Word Perfect 9. Thank you, Tom Golden This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000, 2002 & 2003 from the Office family for Intel PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie55.outlookexpress for OE 5.5x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress for OE ...

Modify historical stock status report
I'm trying to modify the Summary Historical Stock Status by Item Report and am running into problems. I'm just trying to add 3 fields that are available from the Item Master table that is already linked to the report. The fields I want to add are Item Class Code, Standard Cost and User Def Values (1). I'm adding these to the Item footer section and get the following error: Error in equation '(C) F1_Decimals'. What does that mean? -- Jim@TurboChef This is nothing to do with the fields you've added, it seems to be one you've removed from the item footer, spe...

Outlook reports send error, fails again and again, but messages are going anyway!
Hi, My outlook XP is being very odd. I have been trying to send some digital images (750kb, over cable broadband) to some friends. When I do this, Outlook reports that there was an error waiting for the outgoing server to respond, and the message appears unsent. It keeps trying to send, and after a few goes McAfee starts whining about possible worm activity, so I cancel everything and delete the message from my outbox. However, the messages are being sent. Repeatedly. Last time I put my own email adress in the to: field as well and received 8 copies of the email. I suspect I have some ...

Report Builder 04-20-10
Is it possible to have dynamic datasources (like in BIDS) for report models? We have 200 vendors wanting access to our ReportBuilder, but I don't want to build discreet ds's for each one. I've googled it but can't find anything that relates. TIA, Michael C. ...

Trouble with reports
Hi everybody, I'm working with Access 2003, making a bill, and I have a problem when I want to fill the Detail Section with two lines (one at the left margin and one at the right margin) which covers the "distance" between all the Detail Section and ends at the top of the Bottom of Page (I don't know if I am using the right terms, I'm working with spanish version of Access). The Detail Section contains different concepts of the bill (price, quantity, description...) and it not contains ever the same amount of this concepts in different bills... I tell you this because I ...

GP Vehicle Management Software
I was wondering if anyone experience or could recommend a Vehicle Management add-on for GP. we don't need anything la big as wennsoft or TMW. What we need is a piece of software like Fixed assets with more functionality. The ability to track maintenance, mileage, who is using/owes the car etc.... Any suggestions? Thanks in advance. -- Fliehigh Have you consider using Extender? If you need additional functionality (as in complex logic) you may want to consider eXtender Enterprise from eOne Business Solutions. http://www.eonesolutions.com.au/Content.aspx?page=eXten...

Customizing a master project report
I have a simple report that I want to run in a master project for all sub projects, but can't figure out how. I have a master project that currently has 7 sub-projects (and will have more in the future). All subproject tasks are exactly identical. I would like to have have a report with the subproject tasks down the left side (y-axis) and each sub-project title along the top (x-axis). Where task and sub-project title meet would simply be the percent complete the task is. Is this possible to run and how so? Thanks for all the help. -- braden ------------------------...

Vacation Used/Accrued/Balance Report
I am trying to build a report in either Crystal Reports or SQL Reporting Services that would give me an employee's beginning vacation balance, hours used, hours accrued and ending balance for a particular pay period. I have determined that I need SQL views to get the data to report correctly however; need some direction. If anyone have the views already created and would be willing to share, I would greatly appreciate it. Or even better the CR or SRS report :) Thanks in advance! You can email me at lbaker@jatnet.com The paycheck history tables will have all but the beginning balan...

Multiple reports in a report
Hello: I'm trying to create a report that shows the customer's mailing address on the first page, page numbers are "1 of X", account activity is sorted by [start date] to [end date]. I can do this easily for a single customer. But when I run a range of account numbers I run into trouble. The first customer's address appears on the first page, but subsequent addresses don't appear at all. Page numbers are 1 of 324, etc. Access is running a single report for a hundred customers - but what I want is 100 seperate reports, each with unique headers and footers. ...

Business Portal Roles
On Bus Portal - go to Site Settings | Application Settings | Reports | Manage Reports Catalog. Select a report and click on Modify Role. On the Select Roles list, the Roles should be in alphabetical order. We have a lot of Roles and it is very time consuming to find the one we want. Thanks Ann -- ACG ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Mi...

MS CRM 4.0 Rollup 2 error Data ProductInfo.ExistingLanguage is not available
Recently upgraded to CRM 4.0. Details are as follows - CRM is on premise - 60 Outlook clients - 32 bit server w/ SRS and Exchange router on CRM server - 64 bit DB CRM 4.0 upgrade goes well. Server application of Rollup 2 works fine. Most of my 60 Outlook clients are getting a popup upon running the rollup 2 .EXE: "Data ProductInfo.ExistingLanguage is not available" These are all US English installs (language id 1033). This is not a multi-language install. All users were made "local admins" for the purpose of the client upgrade to 4.0 as well as the rollup install. About...

Crystal Reports question
I am currently trying to develop a simple customer invoice that can be batch e-mailed nightly on Crystal Reports. I seem to be running into many problems. Does anyone have an easier solution for what I am trying to accomplish or any advice would be appreciated. hi King, The version support for crystal is 8.5 so if you have rms 1.2, 1.3 or 2.0 all works with the version I mentioned so incase if you trying to work with any other version then it won't work. Let me know if need more help. "knightsbridge" wrote: > I am currently trying to develop a simple customer invoic...

Report totals
I'm using Access to build a database at work. I am entering data on a daily basis from invoices that I wish to sumarize by various periods of time (daily, weekly, monthly, etc....) so have built From and To parameters into my query. When running reports, I get #Error for the report totals. If I build my dates into the query as >=09/01/2007 And <= 09/30/2007 I can get a total on the report. The query works with the parameters, but not the report. I am using the =DSum function in the report footer to obtain my totals. Any ideas what I am doing wrong? -- ComputerStudent T...

Sum of each grouped item in a report
I have a form that logs time spent on auditing activities for the Internal Auditors in my company. Each time the auditor performs an audit related task, they enter a new record under their name. This means they could have many occurences of the same function. I then created a query/report that breaks down the different auditing activities for each internal auditor. Management has now asked for a report that gives a total for each activity for each internal auditor (example - John Smith: Audit Prep - 2.25, Follow-up - 3.75, Audit - 7.50). I want to figure out how to do this on a rep...