Crystal Reports #5

Hi,

Any help/ Documentation link on how to add the GP 9.0 database ( SQL
2000) to crystal reports.Using ODBC connection, it is asking for some
predefined values.like @I_cCustomerNumber etc.

Thanks

Asma

Hi Asma,

I believe you downloaded our Dynamics Report Manager product. Was that able
to help you out at all?

Therese R
Rockton Software

"Asma" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Any help/ Documentation link on how to add the GP 9.0 database ( SQL
> 2000) to crystal reports.Using ODBC connection, it is asking for some
> predefined values.like @I_cCustomerNumber etc.
>

> Thanks
>
> Asma

0
ThereseR (73)

Linking Form and Report
Good evening, I have a Main Entry Form for the entry of installation data. I have a Report set up to be used as an Audit tool. I would like to have the Audit Report pop up for review when the Save & Close button is depressed. The Form and the Report are linked by Folio No, unfortunately I have not been successful, when you push the Save & Close the form opens but its blank. I have checked the underlying tables and the data seems to be there. Is there something unusual about trying to attach a Report to a Form at all. Private Sub btnSaveRecord_Click() On Error GoTo Err_btnSa...

HOW DO I ROUND A NUMBER TO THE NEAREST MULTIPLE OF 5?
..I TRIED THIS FORMULA =MROUND(A1,5) AND THE FPRMULA DIDN'T WORK WHERE A1 IS THE NUMBER THAT I WANT TO ROUNG OFF how about something like this? =ROUND(a1/5,0)*5 -- Charles www.officezealot.com "ALCID" <ALCID@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7A68A08D-70CB-44EC-8545-AC5A78CB8E46@microsoft.com... > .I TRIED THIS FORMULA > =MROUND(A1,5) AND THE FPRMULA DIDN'T WORK WHERE A1 IS THE NUMBER THAT I > WANT > TO ROUNG OFF =mround() needs to have the analysis toolpak loaded. Tools|addins (see help for =mround() for more info) Another way w...

Installed first Ex2003 server in 5.5 site, mail enabled PF getting messages stuck in queue
I have installed our first Ex2003 server to begin our migration. I have used pfmigrate to confim that I have a replica of all public folders on the new server. I have three mail enabled PF's for mailing lists. All of the mail for those lists is getting stuck in the local delivery queue on the new Exchange 2003 server and not delivered to the public folders. The mail is still being received by the Exchange 5.5 IMC. I do not see any errors in the event logs for either the Exchange 5.5 server or the 2003 server. Any ideas on where to look next to resolve this would be most helpful. This is l...

Date parameter for report
In the Crystal Report viewer we had for CRM 1.2, when a parameter was a date, it would show something like the datetime picker control. With CRM 3 and SSRS, I've only been able to use a text box type control for the users to type in the date they want. Is there a way to show a calendar-type view for the users to click on a date for a date/time report parameter? Thanks. Hi, Date Picker control is available in SRS 2005 but not in SRS 2000. -- PLEASE do click on Yes or No button if this post was helpful or not for our feedback. uMar Khan Email for direct contact: imumar at gmail do...

ADC won't connect to Exchange server 5.5.
I am running Win2k SP4 with Exchange 5.5 SP4 running on it. I want to migrate Exchange 5.5 to a new Win2k3 R2 member server running Exchange server 2003 SP2. Since I need coexistence, it asks me to run Active Directory Connector. Once ADC installed, I entered the name of my server and the default 389 port. Then on step 2 of the ADC it says to click data collection, when I click run it says "Server migrate (server_name): 389 is not an Exchange 5.5 server or an SRS service." LDAP is enabled on Exchange 5.5. and I tested LDAP connectivity on port 389 on both ends and it wo...

outlook express ME 5.0
Hi! My friend has a computer that we cannot delete any sent messages. Everything else seems to work. He has messages from 2007 that need to be deleted. Any help would be appreciate. Thanks, Leo ...

Reporting help!
I need to do the following - I want to generate a list of customers who purchased a particular product, and on that list also see what else they purchased. I would like to see the total sales for these transactions, and work out if people are buying my link sales.. any help would be great! ...

Exchange 5.5 backup with Windows 2000 backup
I want to use my Windows 2000 Backup to backup my exchange directories. When I try to set it up I notice the Check boxes are grey. If I dbl Click them, it comes up with a message box asking which server I want to query. I browse to my local exchange server and the message queries and goes away. Unfortunately, the check box stays grey. How can I enable this? Thanks Your picking the Exchange option. It knows what to backup for a proper restore - thus it won't list the files. You should be able to pick Directory Service and Information Store otherwise post a screenshot. -- Ho...

format cell #5
how to format cell that allow "zero leading" values. i.e "abc/"general. cell value = 012, but only appear abc/12 instead of abc/012? Try "abc/"000 -- HTH Bob Phillips (replace somewhere in email address with gmail if mailing direct) "crapit" <biggercrap@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:e$AUMIKMHHA.448@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > how to format cell that allow "zero leading" values. > i.e "abc/"general. cell value = 012, but only appear abc/12 instead of > abc/012? > > thanks "Bob Phillips" &...

trouble with excel #5
Hello, Iam trying very hard to find a fourmula in order to calculate holiday for my employees. The problem is as follow... If they are in the company for less than 2 years they are entitle to 20 days between the 1st of January and the 31st of december If they are in the company between 2 and 5 years they are entitle to 22 days from their anniversary date. If they are in the company for more than 5 years they are entitle to 25 days from their anniversary date. My problem is to take in consideration their anniversary date (ex starting date the 15 of march 2000 how many holidays does this perso...

Lost e-mail #5
Since downloading and installing the latest automatic update from Microsoft, I have not been able to connect to my server for e-mail. Neither outlook nor outlook Express works now. Has anyone else seen tis prob;em. I've called the ISP and they werre unable to help. We tried many things they suggested but none were of any help. I concluded that it was the update # KB823353 that is the culprit. Any help out there. Message received when trying to retrieve e-mail is; "The connection to the server has failed. Account: 'Gene Mappin Jr', Server: 'mail.dc2.adelphia.net&#...

Report 04-29-10
I need help to creat report for Sale tax not collected on tax items because EBT was used. -- Thank You Harjit S Shergill /dba Altaville Market 324 South Main st po box 370 Altaville CA 95221 gill1@att.net ...

Can I show a web page in a report?
I want to be able to print a Google Map as part of a report concerning properties. -- Regards Tom As the MS Web Browser control does not render itself on an Access report, the short answer is no and the long answer is, well...long. You can use COM to request the Browser control render a low res bitmmap copy of itself. I'm not sure if I have posted the code in the NG's before but I think I have. It's really not a viable solution. A better solution might be to to render the pages directly to the printer from a Web Browser control on a hidden form. -- HTH Stephen Lebans h...

Back Office 4.5 & Exchange 5.5 Server migration to Win 2003 & Exchange 2003 Server
Hello, Is it possible to migrate a Back Office & Exchange 5.5 server to Win2k3 & Exchange 2003 and keep our NT 4.0 Domain enviroment. ==================== This is what we have: Winnt 4.0 PDC Winnt 4.0 BDC Back Office 4.5 w/ Exchange 5.5 (we want to eliminate this machine!!!) ===================== We have a seperate Win2k3 machine ready but not joined to the domain yet. Do we have to upgrade our Winnt 4.0 PDC aswell to Win2k3 or will our new Win2k3 w/ Exchange 2k3 fit in well in the NT 4.0 domain? What options & steps would be best to migrate? Thanks ahead of time, -Rene Enriq...

>> MAIl
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_02D3_01C5B105.502C4AC0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable >> MAIl - LIST << INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Business MULTI KLICK HERE: >> www.lux-life.de.vu << >> www.job-dich-reich.de.vu << >> www.luxcash.de.vu << >> www.konto-geld.de.vu << ************************************************************* ------=_NextPart_000_02D3_01C5B105.502C4AC0 Content-Type: te...

Enumerate Mailbox Permissions on Exchange 5.5
G'Day All, In the middle of an Exchange 2k migration, however like others, I have found a need to identify who has the rights to open up mailbox's,so we can migrate them during the early stages of the migration, rather than migrating them then finding that another user had a dependancy there. Does any one know the attribute I need to look for, in relation to the ACL's on a particular mailbox, so they will show up when using header.exe and the exchange export fucntion. Thanks all for your time john_at_tallemu_dot_com ...

better reporting system?
HI this is a very gereric question. I am working on excel for last couple of months. I am automating reports for my finance user. THe process being followed doesnt seem intelligent to me. I want to take experts opinion ... I will expalin the whole senario. The data I am using comes from IT department to our department. The data originally stored is in oracle. AND to us it comes in excel format where some massaging is done with the data per requirement. Infact our departmetn also uses data from other departmetns say planning,etc. Finally the data comes from the IT deaprt only. Since...

strange report behavior
when running the Miscellaneous | Vouchers - Detailed Report, if the report is refreshed, the transaction number column changes to currency. Can anyone else replicate this, or is it just me? This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_03E7_01C6E3E5.01944CF0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable root, Ha ha, yep! Reason - a hidden column (Balance) refreshes over it. Really not sure = why the column is hidden anyway.=20 Fix - Unmark the file from being read-only, open the report file in = Notepad, ...

Microsoft Money 2005 Report Problem
I am trying to get a transaction report of all withdrawals for the previous year from my checking accounts and the only thing that is reported is deposits. I had previously printed this report without any problem. Now it doesn't. I tried reinstalling the program and upgrading it but it didn't help. What am I doing wrong??? Any ideas? Pat ...

Custom reports missing after GP SP2
We've installed GP SP2 finally, and everything appears to have gone well with the server and clients. When reviewing our custom reports though (shared from the server), we find that some of the graphics and strings are missing from the custom reports. We can grab a backup package file and import them in, but before that process begins, I've found a couple of files in the shared reports directory after the SP2 install that seem to contain the missing graphics and text. Would anyone be able to enlighten me to what some of the following files are along side of the Reports.dic? Can ...

FA Reports
When I print FA Inventory List report, or for that matter any report from fixed asset module to cannon printers, the font on the report seem to overlap each other but the same report would print fine on HP printers!. Also, all other reports in GL/AP/AR module print fine even to cannon printer. Is this a printer setting issue or FA report issue and how to fix it. thanks in advance ...

CRM Reporting Services error
While I did search for an answer to this, I came across a single thread that started out as if it were going to answer my question and then just went off into left field. I'm currently trying to install CRM 3.0 and this is on a server with Server 2K3, SP1 with SQL Server 2K5. I've made it through most of the install but it stops when verifying information. The error I get is similar to what DougTX is reporting in the post SQL RS. The error I have is Specified Reporting Services Report Server http://server name/Default Web Site/ReportServer/global.asax was not found. I'll adm...

Short Crystal Reports Question
Hi all, How do I display a running total in a subreport in the parent report in Crystal Reports for CRM 1.2? Thanks all Tom You need to do code to do this. You can declare what are in effect global variables in the main report and track the running total in those variables. Becuase they are global the sub report should be able to access them as well. you may also be able to pass the contents of the running total variable directly into the sub report as a parameter as well This book may help you get started. Its the only book I have used for crystal in crm http://www.amazon.com/gp/p...

Cannot Print Z, X, ZZ, Reports
Hi, I have the TM-T88IIIp printer and I cannot print any of the X, Z, or ZZ reports. My reciepts print out just fine to the printer, but the other roprts will not. It says transaction completed and then goes away and nothing prints. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you Mike Mike, Check your receipt format. If you require further info please give me a call. Daniel Westbrook NuRol Point of Sale and Barcoding www.nurol.com 404-352-3587 >-----Original Message----- >Hi, > >I have the TM-T88IIIp printer and I cannot print any of >the X, Z, or ZZ reports...

Report not showing a new table relationship
Hello, Im Working with the User Defined Check 2 for purchasing checks. I created a new relationship between the PM Payment WORK and the PM Transaction WORK File tables. I then go to the report definition tables and try to select the PM Transaction WORK File table as a new relation for the PM Payment WORK table but the table doesn't show on the Related Tables window. I'm using the PM_Transaction_WORK_Key1 as the secondary table key. I have created a new relation for the PM Payment WORK table with the PM Transaction OPEN File table and was able to use it in the report. Why is...