Creating a Shortcut for Macro >> Continue

Is it possible to create a hotkey or another macro for continuing a macro?

I tried this macro:
CommandExec form BuiLtin command cmdMacroPause
but doesn't work.

Thanks
Zoltan
0
ZOLTAN1 (14)

Help with macro #6
Good evening: Is it possible to insert a formula in the below listed MACRO. [Column D is always a date. I need Column F to display a date 14 days greater] Thanks in advance John Sub EnterGrievance() ' ' EnterGrievance Macro ' Macro recorded 2/25/2008 by John Donadio ' ' Keyboard Shortcut: Ctrl+c 'Range("A12").Select Dim FromRng As Range Dim ToRng As Range With Worksheets("Data Sheet") Set FromRng = .Range("A12:M12") End With With Worksheets("Grievance Log") Set ToRn...

create a roster

macro problem with Word 2001
Whenever I attach a Word 2001 document to an email and send it to someone using PC, the PC user's computer interprets the macros as a virus. How can I a) disable macros on Word or b) send it in a way that the PC will not interpret it as a virus? Thanks for any help Hi Unless you are intentionally making Word documents with Macros it is almost certain that you are indeed sending documents that have a virus. If your Word documents are supposed to have macros, then your audience needs to adjust the security settings on their computer in Word (Tools > Options > Security > Ma...

Task Create - Status

Macro that inserts lines
I have this macro that inserts a line if the value in D changes and copy the value in D to A. I want this macro to only start looking in D14 or from row 14. tx for all the help Dim row_index As Long Application.ScreenUpdating = False lastrow = ActiveSheet.Cells(Rows.Count, "A").End(xlUp).row For row_index = lastrow - 1 To 2 Step -1 If Cells(row_index, "D").Value <> _ Cells(row_index + 1, "D").Value Then Cells(row_index + 1, "D").EntireRow.Insert _ (xlShiftDown) Cells(row_index + 1, 1).Value = Cells(row_index + ...

Create external database

How to create pie chart with %

Continuous form record number
I have a form whose default view is 'continuous form'. Then when I click a button I need to delete the record where the mouse is (was just) placed. How can I find out the record number? Alternatively any idea is welcome. Thanks Henry "H. Martins" <hjrmartins@gmail.com> wrote in message news:b4ab14e1-51c6-4c16-8a78-bc7df76670de@k31g2000vbu.googlegroups.com... >I have a form whose default view is 'continuous form'. > > Then when I click a button I need to delete the record where the mouse > is (was just) placed. > > Ho...

Macro to insert Hard Space (character 160)?
Hello, Is there a very simple macro out there that would let me insert character 160 (the hard space) into the current cell? I am looking for something like this because I want to be able to apply "accountant single" and "accountant double" underlining to a blank cell, and Excel seems to demand that some text be IN the cell before it will underline it. The hard space works perfectly, but it would be nice to be able to automate it. Many thanks for any advice, Edward Mendelson Sub HardSpace() ActiveCell.Value = ActiveCell.Value & Chr(160) End Sub Jerry Edward...

when form created

Creating a Brochure

How to create Access macro shortcut

Enabling Macro But Hiding Sheets
I have created a simple macro that basically when a button is clicked i takes you to a certain page in the workbook. Is it possible to hide this page for different users. But when a use with the correct password comes he can click the button and he will b taken to the hidden page. Is it posible to do something like this along those line -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com It's possible, and if you search the archives: http://google.com/advanced_group_search?q=group:*excel* you'll find many ways to do this. You should know, however, that none of the methods will ...

send & receives runs continuously
One of our network PC's picked up a trojan which the user deleted without noticng the name. However, since then, Outlook continuously runs send & receive but fails to send or receive email. Thinking that it may be an Outlook only problem, I setup an Outlook Express email account and it also fails to send and receive mail. We have seven PC's sending and receiving email through the same POP server so I know the server is working. Not sure if this is an Outlook problem or soemting else!!?? Thanks RichC On Thu, 23 Mar 2006 13:30:28 -0500, "Rich Crawford" <dro...

Creating an ad book

Macro to Export Messages in a Folder to txt Format?
I'm sure this is a FAQ, but I've been googling all morning and cannot find an answer. I would like a macro to automate the following actions in Outlook: Open a message in an Outlook folder Export it to txt format into a given directory Close it and move on to the next message in the folder And so on, recursively through the whole folder. All the information I've seen about converting pst to text says to export the individual messages by hand. But I have THOUSANDS of these messages and exporting them by hand will take too long. I cannot find a macro recording function in my Out...

Saving Macros #2
Can anyone tell me how to save my macros? I have a few macros which I have assigned icons to and I have saved the workbook which contains the macros to the XL START folder. This keeps my macros for me but each time I open excel this workbook opens up and is just hanging around on the bottom of my screen. Am I doing this right or is there a better way? Thanks! "Gerald" <geraldmayeaux@hotmail.com> wrote in news:1124457346.015695.163450 @g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com: > Can anyone tell me how to save my macros? I have a few macros which I > have assigned icons to and ...

Macro to selectively hide columns
Hi Guys, Am using MS Excel 2002. Simply, I have the following columns: May-04 | Jun-04 | Jul-04 | Aug-04 | Sep-04 | Oct-04 | Nov-04 Above this a user can choose to view the spreadsheet by any combinatio of months (e.g. just May-04 - hide Jun-04, Jul-04, Aug-04, Sep-04, Oct-04, Nov-04 May-04 to Jun-04 - hide Jul-04,Aug-04,Sep-04,Oct-04,Nov-04 Aug-04 to Oct-04 - hide May-04,Jun-04,Jul-04,Nov-04 Currently I am invoking a change event to tell the following macro t hide the corresponding fields. This is done via a drop down lis currently. Ideally, the user would be able to key in the range...