CreateSalesOrder Web Service returning exception

When attempting to create a new Sales Order via the CreateSalesOrder web
service in GP 9, I receive the following error:

--------------  Begin Error  ------------------------
A validation exception has occurred.
Validation Errors:
- The U of M for the item is not specified in the item price list as the
default selling U of M.
- U of M does not exist for the Unit of Measure Schedule being used.
- PriceListKey is blank. It must be passed in or a default must exist for
the transaction.
--------------  End Error  ------------------------

If I specify a Unit of Measure for each SalesOrderLine, the second
validation error goes away, but the other two remain...

Any ideas?

0
jchadwick (9)

IMAP service disappeard
This morning when I got in the office I couldn't log on to my mailbox any more. At first I thought the whole server went down but luckily it was only the IMAP service (I'm the only one using it). When I go to the system manager, to 'protocols' on the server and to 'IMAP4', the virtual server has a small red cross to indicate that it's not running. So I right-click, click 'start' and then I get a dialog saying "Overlapped I/O operation is in progress". I looked into the services manager and my IMAP service has disappeared from there! I've...

DoModal() returning -1
I have a class derived from CDialog that I call DoModal() on. Up until recently this was working fine. Now it seems it always returns -1 without appearing (It never hits OnInitDialog()). How can I diagnose this problem? Thanks, Drew Did you remove a control form the dialog template? Or did the ID of the dialog template change. Step into the DoModal method and see where it breaks. AliR. "Drew Myers" <drew.nospam.myers@esrd.com> wrote in message news:eoB8lH7iFHA.2484@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > I have a class derived from CDialog that I call DoModal() on. Up until ...

when clicking on someones email address in a web page
wen clicking on someones email address in a web page my windows mail comes up and i no longer use i use quest mail how do i take windows mail off. Start - Default Programs - Set Your Default Programs (first option). You may also need the fourth option there as well, Set Program Access and Computer Defaults - Custom - select the arrows to the far right of Custom - select "Use default . . . " for all and also enable the checkboxes for each. "rschmakel" <rschmakel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E2D169AB-2C1D-4CD9-8CB9-4BDDB39D5631@micr...

New Services?
I just started using Money in January and I'm pretty disappointed with the online accounts that are available....or more specifically NOT available. For instance we have 2 car loans with Honda Finance, and Money doesnt support that. We also have 3 credit cards that arent supported. Overall I might just write it off as the loan provider not offering this service. HOWEVER, I use Bank of America and their "Online Portfolio" supports ALL of these accounts except for 2 gas card. How often are new services added? Is there any way to petition for one? In microsoft.public....

CreateSalesOrder Error
Hi All, I am really struggling with this error: "ItemKey/WarehouseKey does not exist in inventory" that I post this error in previous questions. If I do CreateSalesOrder with a new item (set it as "IsNonInventory"), it'll create a new salesorder but Total amount, unit price, acctamnt, prclevel is nothing even I set them to some numbers. Therefore, I used CreateSalesItem for this item but after creating it, I tried to use this to create another sales order and then the error message displayed telling "ItemKey/WarehouseKey does not exist in inventory." ...

Business Portal Web Parts
I am on the Executive Tab of BP 4. On the far left side of the screen is Financials, Budgets, Operations, etc. How do I change/add listing on that part of the screen? If I go to Edit Page and choose left side of page, it modifies things on the left hand side of the web page inside this screen, not the far left side of the screen on the entire screen. Rich, Thanks for using the newsgroups. It sounds like you want to modify the "quick launch". Try the following: - Navigate to Site Actions > Site Settings - Under Look and Feel, choose Navigation - In the "Navigation E...

Microsoft CRM 3.0 with Microsoft Outlook Web Access
Is it existing un plugin for Microsoft Outlook Web Access. I installed the client for Outlook. Is somebody can help me Thanks ...

Exception error in Windows98?
Hi Experts I have developed an MFC based SDI Application. It supports 98/Me/2k/XP. It is a multithreaded application. There is a strange problem that i am facing on 98. Suppose some process is running in my application & then i minimize it untill it is finished. Before finishing it gives me a debug assertion failed "wincore.cpp Line 875." I donot understand y i m getting this error. If i donot minimize the application it runs fine. Waiting for suggestions Regards Davinder wrote: > Hi Experts > > I have developed an MFC based SDI Application. It support...

web beacon not blocked? error in outlook 2007
In Outlook 2007 with images blocked, the help indicates that a square with an x in it will be shown for every blocked image. In fact, Outlook seems to present the square for some images but not for the single pixel images that are being used as web beacons. This ommission leads me to believe that Outlook may be incorrectly downloading the beacon image, thereby defeating the whole purpose of image blocking. Does anyone know what is really happening? Is there a patch to show every image as a square to match the stated help information? It doesn't show it for the really ...

Outlook Web Access problems
Outlook Web Access seems to work about 50% of the time for me. I have trouble attaching files -- the screen seems to lock and I can't add attachments. Any clues? Thanks, Chris You should post this question in the microsoft.public.exchange.clients newsgroup(s). Outlook Web Access is a server-based web tool that doesn't really have anything to do with Outlook (aside from the name and UI). When you post there be sure to mention what version of Exchange you're working with, what kind of connection you have (i.e. DSL, T1, modem, etc.) and what browser and operating system you&...

Sending and returning objects to/from web service
I have written a web service that receive an object and return an object. Though the object is serialized, data sent to the service is always null and hence object with null values returned . Any help would be appreciated. I have serialized the object using [Serializable] attribute Thank you Regards Raj On 2010-01-08 5:27, Raj wrote: > I have written a web service that receive an object and return an object. > Though the object is serialized, data sent to the service is always null and > hence object with null values returned . Any help would be appreciated. &g...

formula returns (correctly) a negative value
CELL AE198 displays 15% of cell AE193. My formula in cell AE198 is: =SUM(AE193*0.15) Whenever the value in cell AE193 is negative, i.e. less than 0.00, this formula currently correctly returns a negative value which I do not want to show, rather whenever this formula (and cell AE193) are negative values, I want the formula in cell AE198 to display 0.00. Whenever cell AE193 and the formula show or return a positive value, then I want the formula to continue correctly displaying whatever that positive value may be. How must I modify my formula in order to achieve this desired objective? ...

provs using outlook to access office web based email
Our tech suggested we use outlook as a more secure means to send and receive mail as we send digital xrays back and forth. He set it up on one office computer, but all users need to access email. How do I set the other machines to use this same process? When users select outlook, they get like an install message. Do I go ahead? I feel silly calling the tech, and every call costs money. Yes, it needs to install. You'll also need to know the email server names to set up the accts. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common ...

Links do not launch default web browser?
Not sure if this is a Vista or Outlook 2007 Issue. Selecting a web page from a URL contaiend within an email launches IE7 rather than Firefox which I have selected as my default browser. This is correctly configured in the 'Default Programs' application? ...

URL for Reporting Services server
This may be a simple question, but Im doing a fresh install in an environment running Exchange 2003 on a server that runs win2k3 server. I installed SQL server as the prerequisite suggests, without a reporting service and then with a reporting service. On both instances the crm install asked for information that I didnt have. I was wondering where i could find out what my URL for the Reporting Services Server and how do I manage it? URL is like this http://SERVER01/ReportServer ======================= John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://codegallery.gotdotnet.com/crm &quo...

Professional manufacturing WEB of sites for firms and organizations. WEB-design.
Professional manufacturing WEB of sites for firms and organizations. WEB-design. Dearly and qualitatively. Service and promotion of ready sites. Registration of the domain and a hosting for 1 year free of charge by development of a site. webmaster2003@hotmail.com ...

Creating a Web Page
Hello, I'm fairly new to Visio, and I am in the process of making a handbook for our IT department. The reason we chose Visio was so that diagrams can be updated and saved without having to export anything. Most of it is text. So I'm trying to save as a web page, and when I view it, pages are either enlarged, far away, etc. Is it possible to display at 100% in the web browser so the comparison to the full page view in the Drawing View is the same? I think Visio crops the export to the contents of the page. You could draw a border around every page that matches the size of the p...

Money 2004 Deluxe Online Services Expiration
I just lost the ability to obtain updated quotes from Microsoft's online services. Today, a message appeared in Money saying that the online service offering has expired for this version of Microsoft Money. I've demo'ed MS Money 2005, 2006 and 2007 and none can compare to 2004. Does anyone know of a workaround to this terrible forced upgrade? Thanks, Ethan Ethan Shapiro wrote: > I just lost the ability to obtain updated quotes from Microsoft's > online services. Today, a message appeared in Money saying that the > online service offering has expired for this ve...

Access 2007 Lookup not returning records
I created a db in 2007 version of Access using the "Projects" Template , however, saved as mdb file (I am the only one in my dept that has the higher version). I created a lookup field in a form which has a few subforms and contains all of my Projects from the Projects table. When I pick from the drop down list and select a different project, my form information does not reflect the fields associated with that project. It doesn't matter which Project I pick, the info stays the same. What is bizarre is that when I put the db on a shared area/server for others to access,...

GP 10 Web Service - CreateSalesOrder method
I am using the Dynamics GP 10 Web Service, CreateSalesOrder method to create a sales order from my Windows Forms application. I would like to display for the user the Sales Order number that is assigned (automatically) when the order is created. MSDN says the key.id is automatically populated in the SalesOrder class. This may be true, but if so the scope does not extend back to my call because SalesOrder.key.ID is null. The CreateSalesOrder method returns void, so the answer is not there either. I have a kluge answer in which I read the SOP10106 to get back the number of the order just cr...

Exception access violation (Ox0000005), Address:Ox77f7d4b1
Hi there, when I try to change the font colour on my spreadsheet, I get the following Dr Watson error. Does anyone knmow what is causing this error? I have Google'd it to no avail. I am on an NT workstation, using Excel 97. Can anyone help? Many thanks in advance. Mark EDIT: "Mark" wrote: > Hi there, > when I try to change the font colour on my spreadsheet, I get > the following Dr Watson error. RE: Exception access violation (Ox0000005), Address:Ox77f7d4b1 > > Does anyone knmow what is causing this error? I have Google&#...

web form
I'm diplaying a printable form on the web. Although it does not need to be interactive, it does need to be printed out to normal 8.5X11 paper for use. The form is wide and requires "landscape" orientation on the page set-up. When I publish the form to the web it always cuts off the right 1/4 of the form. I've tried portrait orientation, scaling down the form and everything else I can think of. Regardless of what I do, I can't get IE to print it as intended. ...

Extra Carriage Return Problem #2
(Sorry if this post appears twice, as I couldn't see my initial post after 4 hours) Hi, I am using XML XSL to create a CSV file using Transformation. But during the transformation all the Newline characters (CHR 10) is getting translated to Carriage Return and New Line (CHR 13 and CHR 10) causing problems in the display. Is there are any way to resolve this issue? Regards, John YS Ram wrote: > I am using XML XSL to create a CSV file using Transformation. But during the > transformation all the Newline characters (CHR 10) is getting translated to > Carriage Return and N...

Hard return in wraptext cell?
Is there a way to place a hard return(carriage return) in a cell with wrap text format so as to align text in the way user wants rather than what excel places? Thanks Mark Sure. Where you want a new line just press Alt+Enter. To remove that just place the cursor at the end of the line before the new line and press Delete Tyro "MP" <NoSpam@Thanks.com> wrote in message news:OAFfO3vVIHA.4880@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > Is there a way to place a hard return(carriage return) in a cell with wrap > text format > so as to align text in the way user wants rather than wh...

Custom Web Integration
Can I integrate MS-CRM within my asp.net application? I am in the process of designing an asp.net application for the office and I would like to integrate some of the crm pages within the application. If this can't happen, could I at least display crm information and create a link to the CRM application to make changes to the records within the crm application? Your suggections are greatly appreciated. Jose Hi You could use the proxy classes (see the mscrm sdk) to read/write data and display it in a separate asp.net form. or you can do a kind of "jump" into the crm cal...