Create More than 1 Return for Same Invoice !!!

Hello
In version 10.0.
The RMA can create more than 1 return for same sales invoice!

Is there any possibility to disable this properties?
I need to prohibit anyone to create more than 1 return for same
invoice.
Any suggest ?
0
info2256 (101)

no, that cannot be disabled.  Too many firms have more than one return per
invoice and it is not an option
--
Richard L. Whaley
Author / Consultant / MVP

http://www.AccoladePublications.com

"Monzer Osama" wrote:

> Hello
> In version 10.0.
> The RMA can create more than 1 return for same sales invoice!
>
> Is there any possibility to disable this properties?
> I need to prohibit anyone to create more than 1 return for same
> invoice.
> Any suggest ?

0
info4071 (3004)
7/3/2008 1:36:01 AM
Monzer,

While I will side with Richard, you can create a VBA script that will query
the line item history table and warn the user that there is an RMA already
for that SOP invoice. In a previous post, I showed how to retrieve the RMA
number from the line item description.

However, disabling the ability to perform more than one return per invoice
seems unpractical as the situation may come up.

Best regards,
--
MG.-
Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP

"Monzer Osama" wrote:

> Hello
> In version 10.0.
> The RMA can create more than 1 return for same sales invoice!
>
> Is there any possibility to disable this properties?
> I need to prohibit anyone to create more than 1 return for same
> invoice.
> Any suggest ?

0
MarianoGomez (3440)

EXCEL: Separating data from 1 cell into multiple cells
I have thousands of cells in a report with information that I need to separate into different cells. Ex. one cell: Arch | South | All Points | Extreme I need an automated way to get each of the 4 names separated by "|" into its own cell. Any suggestions? Thanks, Heather (heatherjoslyn@yahoo.com) Hi, Highlight the column, Text to columns, Delimited, next, check only the Other box and copy your | in the box beside it, next, finish "HeatherJ" wrote: > I have thousands of cells in a report with information that I need to > separate in...

create a roster

Outlook 2003 and ActiveSync 3.1 won't talk
I have an old Cassiopeia E-100 which, as I understand it, requires using the older ActiveSync 3.1. I just upgraded my PC to Office 2003 and now ActiveSync can't communicate with Outlook. Is there a newer ActiveSync that would work with both my E-100 and with Outlook 2003, or is it time to get a new PocketPC? ...

Reference to cell with text is returning #VALUE
I have a cell that references a different cell that that consists of H9:J9 that is formated for and contains text. The referenceing cell shows #VALUE instead of the actual text that is in the cell? Any ideas as to why this is happening? Any help would be appreciated. What does your formula look like? A simple link formula can only reference a single cell. Like this: =H9 You can't reference a range of cells like this: =H9:J9 That is why you're getting the error. -- Biff Microsoft Excel MVP "Jorist" <Jorist@discussions.microsoft.com> ...

Task Create - Status

Create external database

Business Logic Extensions to Microsoft CRM 1.2: Post-Callouts works only with the CRM
hi, i extendet my ms crm organisation with own written business logic. http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnmbscrm1_2/html/mbs_crmpostcalloutsv1d2.asp so far so fine, but it works only with the crm-admin user account. all other users makes no impact on saving the organisation. any ideas? thx urb ...

How to create pie chart with %

Printing Invoices in HQ
At the store level we print off 2 copies of invoices. At the HQ level we are trying to re-print those invoices, but only 1 copy. The only way that we can come up with is to change it to one copy in the preferences of the printer. I was wondering if there is any easier way to do this. Thanks, Brad ...

550 5.7.1 error when others send email to us
We have Exchange 2003 and have two domains set up and they have been working fine for years. We recently added a third domain but senders to this domain get a "remote host said: 550 5.7.1. Unable to relay" when they send email to it. The new domain has been added under recipient policy and the mx records are correct. All our IT professionals have been scratching their heads over this one....please help! Go into your recipient policy and edit the new address. Make sure that the box is checked that states "This Exchange Organization is responsible for all mail deliver...

when form created

Creating a Brochure

How to create Access macro shortcut

excel should make it easier to have a 1 to 1 plot area in chart
Sometimes I would like the plot area to have a 1 to 1 ratio, so each little square of the gridlines are a square. ie, the y- axis could be 10, the x- axis could be 10, so the plot area would be square, or the y- axis could go from -10 to 10, with the same x- axis, so the plot area would have twice the y- axis than the x- axis. I think the way microsoft has this place worded is misleading, cause it says "Post your suggestion." I don't mean to put anyone off. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most ...

Outlook 2007
Hi, I have 2 Windows 7 systems, one native, one virtual running on Linux, on the same machine. I configured both to access an Exchange server. On the native system, everything works (or almost everything). However on the virtual system, with an identical configuration (more precisely, I tried several account configurations), some things just give an error that the Exchange server isn't available. However it is, since a) basic stuff works on the virtual system (sending/receiving mail for example) b) the same config works on a native system Things that don't work on t...

Creating an ad book

ANN: Visual XSLT 2.0 Beta 1 is now available
Visual XSLT is a plug-in for Microsoft Visual Studio .Net that offers full-featured editing and debugging of XSLT files. The two major additional features for version 2.0 are the following: A "just-in-time" debugger, that lets you debug .Net XSLT Transforms that are embedded in other applications (even if you don't have the source for the application source code, XSLT, or XML). You tell Visual XSLT which application to run, and when it reaches a call to System.Xml.Xsl.Transform, the XSLT debugger comes to the foreground. A Visual "schema mapper". Build two trees, b...

emailing invoices #3
My customer has a requirement to email invoices. It would be great if a whole batch could be emailed at the same time in a pdf format. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/defau...