CR's page setup

Hi,
We just recently upgraded from GP 7.5 to GP9.0 and imgrated all our Crystal
Report (CR) forms ei. Purchase orders, sales order, and etc. from CR 9 to CR
11. We are using terminal services and Thin Print for printing.
My two problem:
(1) When printing a PO, a CR's page setup box appear and the paper source
would be set to something else instead of "Automatically Select",which I set
on the CR form. The users would have to select this options.
(2)Their default printer is not selected. It would show my printer as the
default.
This two problem doesn't happen to every users.
I have the same page setting on the CR's sales order and it work fine.
Any suggestion why this is happening?
0
Hung (23)

Setting CR Print Date
Does anyone know how I can allow the user to set the print date for the user? ...

Page layout #2
I am working with a basic 81/2 x 11" layout. The left side of the page when printed has a 1/4 inch mrgin and the right has 5/8" margin.... -- David R. Heinz Okay, that's doable. And the question is.............? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "DHeinz" <DHeinz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7565B380-9C5E-4200-8A5C-9E7091556150@microsoft.com... >I am working with a basic 81/2 x 11" layout. The left side of the page when > printed has a 1/4 inch mrgin a...

bobj.crv.writeWidget({'cons':'bobj.crv.newViewer','args':{'id':'Cr
My asp.net application with crystal reports using ajaxToolkit 12.0 and with 2.0 framework began to give this problem. Before she was running normally, but now when you load the page with the report this error occurs. What to do? I tried reinstalling Crystal and ajaxToolkit not resolved. The error refers to the object "bobj" that was not found. But because it was not created? ...

How can I print an organization chart across 15 pages correctly?
In Excel 2003 with SP2, I created an organization chart that spanned seven pages across. The printout appeared shrunk at the start and finish. I expanded the chart to 15 pages in order to create larger-sized boxes. This looks good on the screen, but the squashing effect still happens at the beginning and end, and the fact many pages are duplicated in the center of the chart is very obvious. In both printouts the center of the chart is duplicated at the expense of crushing the sides, while the screen correctly displays evenly-sized boxes. I could not find the maximum size limit for ...

Add text to automatic page number so it shows up in TOC
Hello, This is something that has been a problem for me at work for awhile. We have large documents and use all the Heading styles up, but then we have pages that need to be numbered "FO-1, FO-2" etc. and have that show up in the TOC as the page number. Is there some way to add the "FO-" to the page number field so it shows up in the TOC? Thank you! See the following page of fellow MVP Shauna Kelly's website: http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/numbering/NumberingAppendixes.html#TableOfContents -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup u...

delete multiple pages at once
how can I delete multiple pages in one go? Stella <Stella@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >how can I delete multiple pages in one go? Hold down the CTRL key while you select the pages you want to delete. When complete, delete. Dear Uncle Grumpy, Actually you can't hold down control and delete multiple pages. Best one can do is to view a two page spread and delete. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Uncle Grumpy" <unclegrumpy@ameritech.net> wrote in message news:oui983huefhj6tmf4088umas...

multiple page banner
Does MS Publisher allow to make banners that are 'double' wide. The ONLY thing I can see is the pages can ONLY be put serially. That is wether in portrait or landscape, the pages in the banner join to extend the length. I want to do a 6 page banner that is only 3 pages long but double rowed (2 pages wide). BQ Super_BQ <Super_BQ@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > I want to do a 6 page banner that is only 3 pages long but double > rowed (2 pages wide). You will want to use a custom page size - set the height to the height of two pages min...

Can I increase the number of automatically inserted pages in Publ.
I want to make 'signatures' of 32 pages to print a bokk I am writing Pedrothefox wrote: || I want to make 'signatures' of 32 pages to print a bokk I am writing Unless you use the Publisher Object Model and write code to do so (using Publisher 2002/2003), the number of pages added can not be customized to automatically add a certain number of pages. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com ~pay it forward~ This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ...

inserting page number
Dear All, Need your help... i want to insert page number but the first page in page number 4 in that document. how can i archive that? thanks for ur help regards, reza Insert the page number. When your cursor is in the Header (or Footer), a toolbar (or ribbon tab, if you're in Word2007) appears with the "Format Page Number" button. In that button you'll find a place to tell it which page number to start with. On Jan 21, 5:26=A0am, reza <r...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Dear All, > > Need your help... > i want to insert pag...

Import iWork Pages 'Page Layout' into Word 'Publishing Layout'

CR/LF in cells
Hello all. I need to be able to put multiple lines of text with blank lines between them into cells. I can do this by creating the data as I want it in a word file then copy/paste into the cell, but I would like to be able to eliminate this step and enter directly. When I enter the first line of data and hit the return key, it goes to the next cell in the column. Any ideas? I figure there has to be a way to turn it on since it is possible to paste the same data in the cell. Thanks in advance, Maury Found it. I swear, work on something all day, then figure it out right after asking for he...

Customization of CRM Activities List Page...
Hi, I want to display the creation date time column on Activities List page in MS CRM. I didnot find any customization available for Sub links like Activities, Notes........... Also if some one can tell how to change the Status of an Activity. Regards, BizWorld activity views are not customizable in this release. Same story with activities in general. Expect this to change in a later release of crm -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.mscrmfaq.us "BizWorld" <moonis.tahir@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1114122380.225434.54140@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...

page frame
where find tool page fame i publisher? thank you If you are asking about website frames....Publisher doesn't do frames. You can manually insert an iFrame with insert HTML. If you're asking about on paper...look for help on borders. -- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Rob Giordano Microsoft MVP Expression Web "ahmed" <ahmed @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FE9F993C-C262-4432-8480-0582812F42B9@microsoft.com... > where find tool page fame i publisher? > thank you ahmed wrote: > where find tool page fame i publisher? If...

slow page break previews
I am useing excel in office 2003. The program seems to work fine except when i go into the page break preview, it takes forever and ever and is extremly painful. Just moving one page break can take up to a minute. I don't think it is the computer but not sure. The rest of the programsI have installed seem to run fine as far a speed goes, even some that I would think are much larger than excel. I am running with windows XP pro, pentium - 3 , 930mhz, 256mb of ram. Some printer drivers can be extremely slow. I'd suggest trying to find the very latest available for your printer,...

How do I change (and save) the page style in Outlook 2003?
I put in a backround color, and a format style for my text. I want to change it back and save it. But it keeps returning to the way I first set it. How do I save the new changes???? ...

Inserting pages between pages
I have a simple bookfold publication, consisting of 8 pages, and want to add another four, but want to keep my existing middle pages as the middle pages i.e. pages 6 and 7. In other words I want to add new pages for page 3 and 4 and 9 and 10. How do I do this? -- Rose Rose wrote: > I have a simple bookfold publication, consisting of 8 pages, and want > to add another four, but want to keep my existing middle pages as the > middle pages i.e. pages 6 and 7. In other words I want to add new > pages for page 3 and 4 and 9 and 10. How do I do this? =================== Did you try...

XML page cannot be displayed
Great Plains 9 My users are getting the error: XML page cannot be displayed. "Access denied. Error processing resource 'file///c:'program files/microsoft/dynamics/GP/background/homepage.xls" They have read, write and modify rights to this file. Any ideas? Stacey Hammons ...

RM- Apply CR
I entered CR without applying it and now I want to apply. I am using the "Apply Sales Documents" and I put in the correct apply date and posting date but when I run my aged historical trial balance with options it still shows up although I have the report set to excluded fully paid documents. If I run it for the current date then it goes away. I don't see a "post" function when I use the Apply Sales Doucments... what am I doing wrong? Any advise will be greatly appreciated! Victoria, Thanks for your feedback. I think what happened is that when the apply was ...

RichEdit cr
Dear all, probably posted a hundred times, but still I don't understand the rationale of the carriage return modification by the RichEdit control: if I stream "bla\rbla" to a multiline rich edit control on Windows XP sp2 with EM_STREAMIN and SF_TEXT, and I read it back later I get "bla\r\nbla". Is this a feature? Because it is definitely not what I want... Wkr, me > if I stream "bla\rbla" to a multiline rich edit control on Windows XP > sp2 with EM_STREAMIN and SF_TEXT, and I read it back later I get > "bla\r\nbla". > > Is this...

Poor fit-to-page printouts #2
How come cell contents become non-printable when the printout is fit to the page? We have worksheets that display and print fine at 100%, but print poorly when fit to the page. In fact, the problem is evident in the print preview even before printing. Shouldn't the program simply reduce all elements so they will print as in normal mode only smaller? For example, in one sheet we have a column of phone numbers formatted with the special format for phone numbers. The column is plenty wide and contains more blank space per cell, including the contents, than many other cells. Notwithst...

How to print a single page
I have a 16 page document but only want to print one page, not all 16, how is this done? thanks File, print, current page. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "S S" <nonsense@Hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message news:Fsg8i.82179$Ug.11159@fe1.news.blueyonder.co.uk... >I have a 16 page document but only want to print one page, not all 16, how is >this done? > > thanks > OK thanks ...done it. thank you "Mary Sauer" <mary-sauer@mycolumbus.rr.com> wrote in message news:uKN...

Default page set up settings
I want to permanently change my page default settings. I always want gridlines to appear and have the file name automatically appear as a footer. The Excel help menu is NO HELP You could have a auto_open or workbook_open event do that OR change your book1 and each new workbook will do that. "zakour" <zakour@comcast.net> wrote in message news:0e3101c38a79$b5adad80$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I want to permanently change my page default settings. I > always want gridlines to appear and have the file name > automatically appear as a footer. The Excel help menu is > ...

codec for AVI.~cr
I am trying to open video files I have in temporary file. I think they need to be converted to something that media player can read. I have tried converters and nothing works. The file is: temp_vs_file0021_AVI.~cr Is there somewhere I can go to convert these files so I can view them. They are videos I took with my canon and did only view, not save as a video file, I think that is why they were (after looking for days) in the temporary file. Thanks anyone for help. Have you tried simply changing the .~cr extension to .avi, and then opening the file in WMP? Does WMP play th...

A Question on Formatting Pages for Printing
I want to send a manuscript to a printing company in PDF format. This is called print ready. These pages are to be 5.5 x 8.5. For the margins they want the margins to be .5 inch, except the gutter is to be .625 inch. Here is my problem: I can do this in MS Publisher if I select Mirrored pages. You can'r set a single page up and get the gutter on the odd and even pages. They don't want you to submit mirrored pages (2) on a single 8.5 x 11.0. Any ideas? Thanks, Tom Thomas Minter wrote: > I want to send a manuscript to a printing company in PDF format. > This is called print ready....

copied excel sheet to Outlook, printed page does show highlighted
I have copied an Excel spreadsheet to a new message in Outlook 2003. When printed off the message or sending to a recipient to print, neither shows the highlighted cells in the message. As a note: On same pc, a web page prints off in colour, same printer. -- Sonja ...