Could not find stored procedure 'DYNAMICS.dbo.zDP_duLCKF_1

We are currently doing a test migration to GP 8.0 From GP 7.5 and have
repeatedly run across this error in the DEXSQL.LOG File
Could not find stored procedure 'DYNAMICS.dbo.zDP_duLCKF_1
This happens during the table upgrades portion of the System Upgrade.
After this everything goes down hill and the upgrade fails totally

Has anyone run across this error before?
Does anyone have a solution?
Please help!!
Alex

Find Duplicate names and delate

Find a Value the first Time It Occurs

Finding a Median

Find/Replace in RichEdit 2.0

Find (but not find)

Finding an event

"A program is trying to access email addresses you have stored in Outlook"
This message suddenly started and now comes up with every new email I begin in Outlook. Does anyone know what might have caused this and is there any way to correct it without having to uninstall/reinstall? "sgaines62" <impactplan@adelphia.net> wrote in message news:5eee01c49278$9d88b710$a501280a@phx.gbl... > This message suddenly started and now comes up with every > new email I begin in Outlook. Does anyone know what > might have caused this and is there any way to correct it > without having to uninstall/reinstall? Just a guess, but you could have a virus...

cannot find database

Exchange 2003 Store Limit Warning does not work
Why does not the store limit warning work with Exchange 2003 ? The "prohibit send" works ok, but the warning does not. How can I make it work ? It would be very important to us. On Wed, 10 Aug 2005 18:33:26 +0300, "Petri Paunonen" <petri.paunonen@POISTAbrandtgroup.fi> wrote: >Why does not the store limit warning work with Exchange 2003 ? > >The "prohibit send" works ok, but the warning does not. How can I make it >work ? It would be very important to us. > What doesnt work about it? On Wed, 10 Aug 2005 18:33:26 +0300, "Petri Pauno...

Trapping a NO FIND after a find

How do I find the out of office reply?

How do I create custom report from stored procedure
Hi, I need to create a report form stored procedure. My stored procedure selects the data and inserts in temp table.I am executing stored procedure from pre query and selecting coloumns from temp table . But I am getting error Invalid object name temp. Is it possible to execute the report from stored procedure. mohan ------------------------------------- ##-----------------------------------------------## Newsgroup Access Courtesy http://www.rockryno.com/ Tax and Accounting Software Forums Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - microsoft.public.pos - 40088 ...

use NTBackup to backup information store 2003
Hi, Anyone can help me to solve using NTbackup schedule to backup Exchange 2003 information store? NTbackup can backup information store from manual start, but it can't run on tasks schedule. thank you piu Works for me, what problem are you having? You can't backup the IS at the same time as any other Shadow Copy Backup, unless all of your exchange files are on spearate volumes from the system volume. Patrick Rouse Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server >-----Original Message----- >Hi, > >Anyone can help me to solve using NTbackup schedule to >backup Exchange 2...

Dynamics 7.0 tables in SQL server 2000
I need to know what should be the content of each of the tables with names starting with "GL" in SQL Server 2000 when using 7.0. Is there a reference that I can go to in Customersource that tells me this information? Thanks. -- Dave Christman System Developer There is an online reference: Tools >> Resource Descriptions >> Tables. Also there is a SDK avaailable on the Great Plains CD's. "Dave Christman" wrote: > I need to know what should be the content of each of the tables with names > starting with "GL" in SQL Server 2000 when...

Advanced Find not finding all
"Advanced Find" in Outlook 2007 is not finding all email messages which match the criteria. It finds between 30 and 200 and then stops. I then have to work with those (e.g., delete them) and then click "Find Now" again to find another batch, dozens of times! What is wrong? How do I fix this and find all messages that match the criteria? My typical application is to split the entire contents of my .pst files by date. Do do this I make a copy of the file. In one I delete all messages older than the cutoff date (e.g., 1/1/2007), and in the other I delete all messages yo...

How to: find reason for rejected messages?
I'm trying to find the reason, why certain messages get rejected by our exchange 2000 server. Is there a way to find out? Scenario: pullmail gets mails from pop3 mailboxes from, let's say "internetmailserver.com" and puts it in our exchange server "intranet.com". For most mails it works marvellous but for some mails it just fails and I can only see (output of pullmail command): .... 1 messages waiting << +OK 8488322 octets Message from: some.user@validdomain.com to: user@intranet.com SMTP message rejected, reply OK Unexpected response rsion:...

finding latest hotfix
how do I find latest hotfix for Project Server 2007, Sharepoint server 2007 and SQL serve 2005? For Service Pack we can search using bing or google and find. But not for hotfix. How do I find? Thank you Hello all the latest updates are documented here: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/office/ee748587.aspx -- Christophe Fiessinger Microsoft http://blogs.msdn.com/chrisfie "sgOrchid" <sgOrchid@@newsgroup.nospam.com> wrote in message news:3B51FE4E-ADD6-415D-9771-CCD32A65DF11@microsoft.com... > how do I find latest hotfix for Project Server 200...

Can "Totals" be displayed in Advance Find results?
This seems like a question that would've been asked many times before, but I can't find any reference to is here. Can total search results be displayed in the search results pane? The only reference to a solution for this is by a company in Romania called Creative Software Solution. They have a screen grab at http://www.creativesolutions.ro/img/Customizations-GridCount.jpg. Anyone know how I can make the customization myself? Thanks! Andy. Dear Andy, There are few options. 1. Writing Reports and show total 2. Add Total as custom value and use javascript to add that va...

find formula and return value
Hi i am using the following formula to find text in a cell =IF(ISNUMBER(FIND("Super",B96)),"OK", "Not OK") and return a value. i have adapted the formula for another spreadsheet and simply added more values to check, i.e. =IF(ISNUMBER(FIND("Super""Account""Business:,B96)),"OK", "Not OK") but it doesnt seem to work. where i can see the value in the cell it is not returning ok instead of not ok. is there a limit to the number of values i can search and if so why doesnt it say as an error? what am i missing? Thanks v...

Dynamic background image in Excel?
In Excel 2003, one can add a background picture to an Excel chart by selecting... Format plot area... Fill effects... Picture Tab... Selct Picture... Is it possible to make the image (picture) acquisition a dynamic process so that the image will refresh (update) each time Excel opens or perhaps when a macro is run? The path and file name will be static, but the image will be new each day. If the solution is to construct a macro, I can do that, but I was curious if there is a better way to address this. Any thoughts? Thanks! Cheers, J You are correct, it will require...