Copying FRx reports company to new machine

Just re-installed mas90/FRx on a new machine, but can't figure out how
to bring over my company, named VSI. Where are the files, or how do I
tell where it's located in order to hook in all the work I've done to
the new installation of FRx???

First, you should have just cut out the part about MAS 90. Yuk. :)

Do you still have access to the old machine? Without being able to log into
FRx from an existing machine, it's going to be difficult to determine where
the files were/are located.

Do you know if the files were installed on the c drive of the old machine or
on the network?
--
Charles Allen, MVP

"Black Galaga" wrote:

> Just re-installed mas90/FRx on a new machine, but can't figure out how
> to bring over my company, named VSI. Where are the files, or how do I
> tell where it's located in order to hook in all the work I've done to
> the new installation of FRx???

0
callen (2505)