Contracts additional Features

First suggestion is to allow decimal points in the Quantity field on the
contract line.

Second Feature, provide a mechanism to allow users to adjust pricing or
quantity on contract line.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=3da0ed69-be40-4ce0-bea5-c01e2cc70c7e&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
Jebara (1)

additional rows?
I'm using excel 2000 which only allows me to use 65500 or so rows, is there a way to have more rows than this? Maybe 100,000? Thanks, Jason No. "Jason" <acepugh@netscape.net> wrote in message news:021301c353d3$b8dbc000$a301280a@phx.gbl... > > I'm using excel 2000 which only allows me to use 65500 > or so rows, is there a way to have more rows than this? > Maybe 100,000? Thanks, > Jason Assuming you don't need all of the data at one time, you might think about putting it into Access, then using a query to retrieve just the needed data int...

Money is the only solution with all the features for me
Hi Guys, I thought my needs were pretty simple - A personal money package that is multi currency (GBP, EUR and USD) and prefereably on the Mac. Maybe not...I note quicken will not support multi-currency on the new Mac version and is not even multi currency on Windowz I think... So I already have V17, but I'm buying an ebay version for my wifes macbook to run in Parallels. However end of January 2011 the updates will stop working. I saw the excellent info here http://thefinancebuff.com/2009/09/security-quote-script-for-microsoft-money.html I guess I'll be putting together these...

Contract numbering flexibility needed by contract type
We are taking on new customers and buying divisions that support data center environments. Our numbering schemes do not match and we are finding the inflexiblity of GP Contracts to be difficult in many ways. This a glaring weakness in the module and I would suggest not only making Contract Entry/Next Contract Number a larger alpha numeric field, but that you also allow Contract Types to have a unique numbering default that could be overwritten and tied to the contract type. I would settle for something similar to SOP in the short term, but really looking for anything to help with nu...

Please help with VERY complicated Addition
I am creating a worksheet for work. Does anyone know how to do the following, or maybe it is not even possible. Example: WE are pilots, so we are trying to log who flew a particular leg. I have a name in cell A1 and A2 (both pilots) In cell A3, is the place that we enter the time it took to fly the particular leg In cell A4, I have the question "who flew this leg?", and it has a dropdown menu with the names of both pilots from Cells A1 and A2 and U must select only 1 name In cell B1 and B2 (cells next to each pilots name) is another place for the flight time (contents of A3...

Can MS Gold partner use CRM without additional payment???
Our company is listed as a MS Gold partner, so that we have priviledge to use MS license. But I'm not sure whether we can use MBS product or not.... so if anyone knows about this issue, please let me know... Thanks!! We looked into this and a partner can use the sales and customer service standard modules (not professional) for 5 users. -Bill "seongseok shin" <shinss@techdata.co.kr> wrote in message news:<eHpHFwDxDHA.3140@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl>... > Our company is listed as a MS Gold partner, so that we have priviledge to > use MS license. > But I'm n...

Please provide a statistic counter feature in publisher
---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=91bfd504-640f-4a4c-bb4c-6b227cf5fd80&dg=microsoft.public.publisher You know, it might be a lot more helpful if you: a) Posted your suggestion in the co...

Contracts and Contract Lines not funcional
I have seen one thing that seems a bug: I copy a contract of CONTOSO Company. I change in new contract, so that it refers to "ACME", instead to CONTOSO: service customer as well as billing customer. When I go to contract lines, they still have CONTOSO. Does it have any sense? Why Contract lines have also customer data. I thing this should be normalized, and only hold this information in contract header. -- Pablo Igualada Evotec Consulting SL www.evotec.es/crm Which version are you on. I'm on 4.0 and I can see the contract lines also change to the new customer. SS &q...

Outlook Connector for Lotus Domino
Anyone have any experience using the Outlook Connector with a Domino server where the client just hangs for 5+ mins while the email and calendar is syncronized? (freezing the whole machine) The LN server sys admin tells me Outlook is opening around 70 connections with the server (which explains the hangind). Are there any know workarounds for this? Or configuration settings? I actived the Logging feature in OL 2003, but haven't been able to decipher anything there that points me to an obvious problem. I have installed: XP Pro v2002 with SP2 MS-Office Pro/Outlook 2003 (11.6...

Useful Additions
It would be helpful when looking through postings to have the page selection repeated at the bottom of the current page so that one could Go to the next page without having to scroll back to the top. Also - is it possible to arrange Search results in date order? ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and ...

Disabling of a feature
Hello all, My app. has a feature that can be invoked equivalently from a menu item, toolbar or accelerator. If I want to make the feature unavailable, is it possible to disable the menu item, toolbar and accelerator all in one fell swoop? Or must I disable each of them individually? Thanks, Dave when you disable one they should all be disabled automatically... assuming of course you are using all the regular framework methods for defining them. "Dave" <better_cs_now@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:10icgomthq2588@news.supernews.com... > Hello all, > > My app. h...

How to hide contract information for some users
Hello, I want to know a way to hide Contract information to some user. Fo example, I want that these users will be able to see the contracts list to associate items to it (or select contracts when adding a case), but not be able to display the entire contract information (prices, costs, and all the information shown in the contract main window). Thanks, Alejandro ...

Automatically Updating Charts for Additional Data
Hello, I have a data table to which I add sales volume on a daily basis. I then create a chart based on all the volumes in the data table. The only thing different from one day's chart to the next is the addition of the new day's sales volume. Is there a way I can cause the existing chart to automatically update whenever I add a new sales volume rather than needing to manually create the chart each day? This data table is used for all of our branches - one sheet per branch. Likewise we have 20 sheets for 20 branches, wherein we maintain the daily sales volume of all the bran...

Additional amount for FICA SS
If an employee has reached the limit, how can I add an amount for FICA SS? If it works, you could try entering a manual check. Why do you want to do this? -- Charles Allen, MVP "Monica" wrote: > If an employee has reached the limit, how can I add an amount for FICA SS? ...

Purchasing Contracts
Good morning, We are interested in acquiring a Purchase Order Contract module that would integrate to Dynamics GP purchasing. I have looked at the various customer sources and blogs but I am unable to locate what we are looking for, does anyone know of a module that would manage POP Contract? Thanks in advance for your help. Claude Good afternoon. I passed your question by my Senior Director of Solutions. He interest was piqued and asked me to contact you. How might we be able to communicate directly and possibly set up a call? Thank you. Submitted via EggHeadCafe...

Contract Relationships
Hi, I am trying to create various many-to-many relationships to the Contract entity. One example is linking Contracts and Contacts via an intermediate custom entity called Contract Contact. A Contract can have many Contract Contacts and a Contact can have many Contract Contacts, so this should achieve the many-to-many relationship required. However, when I create my new Contract Contact entity and create a relationship to both Contract and Contact entities I encounter some problems: Firstly, I cannot create a new Contract Contact from a Contract, I don't get the new button, but I can fr...

Sales contracts
Hello, My company provides software development services. I want to add some kind of contract renewal functionality to my corporate CRM System. It should automatically create new opportunity and a quote item when current is expiring. Could you please give advice how to manage automatic creation logic. Should I use workflow or there is some other mechanism? Thanks You can do this with workflow, but only the OnCreate workflow. You can set a timer to expire a certain amount of time before the contract expires and have the opportunity record and/or any activities created automatically. ...

Horrific "Feature" uncovered at huge expense
Today I sent an email that I wish I'd never sent - all because of an undocumented "feature" in MS Office. I maintain a spreadsheet of personal items with many tabs which happens to include a personalized calendar in one of the tabs. I wanted to cut and paste the calendar into the email as a visual of what I was trying to explain. In Excel I selected about 40 cells and "copied" it to the clipboard, then went to Outlook and selected "Paste Special" and selected Microsoft Office Excel Worksheet Object. Wha-la! My 40 cells appeared in the email just as...

MS2004 Feature Question
Under tools, options, investments tab in 2004 Dlx, there is a check box "Require a transfer account for each investment transaction". What is the pros and cons of using this? I couldn't find any help on it. Thanks, Bob Pro: it will suggest best practices for entering these kinds of transactions--accounting for where the cash comes from or goes to--if you don't already follow them. I may be wrong, but I don't think it will actually REQUIRE them, only it will nag if you don't have one and will allow you to continue if you really want to. Most of these choices, l...

calculation actual entitlement for cases vs allotment in contract
Does CRM use "count down" to subtract the actual remaining allotments for a customer according to the actual cases related to this contract? ...

sumproduct with additions to data
I am using Sumproduct to count the number of parts delivered late to schedule, but we have a 5 day grace period that I can't figure out how to accommodate. What I need to do is add 5 days to the due date (X:X) then determine if the receipt of the part (Y:Y) was later than that date. what I have is: =SUMPRODUCT(--(DATA!AE2:AE7500)=R6),--(DATA!X2:X7500<DATA!Y2:Y7500)) DATA! is the tab where the data is pulled into from their various legacy systems AE:AE is the vendor code (I am collecting the data by vendor) X:X is the scheduled due date Y:Y is the actual receipt date ...

Problem with "Text to Columns" feature
I'm having problems using the Data->Text to Columns feature. Is there a Add-On I need that I may not have installed. Any help will be appreciated. "Ed" <EdVanords@cox.net> wrote in message news:1OUol.51739$RJ7.9931@newsfe18.iad... > I'm having problems using the Data->Text to Columns feature. Is there a > Add-On I need that I may not have installed. > > Any help will be appreciated. > Sorry -- I should have included that I use Excel 2003 What are the problems that arise? Describe what you have and what you want and how T to C does not ...

Can work flows create a Contract and Contract Lines
I want to create two contracts with specific contract lines upon the creation of an order. Can this be done with work flows out of the box? Thanks! Phillip Phillip, you may need to take a look at Post-Callouts to do this. Mike greaterthantwo media Printable Quotes, Orders and Invoices, with line-item details, now available for MSCRM. http://www.greaterthantwo.com "Phillip Wilson" <phillipw@infragistics.com> wrote in message news:%23oSFN2z%23DHA.1956@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > I want to create two contracts with specific contract lines upon the > creation of an or...

How to set up spreadsheet for managing multiple contracts?
I work for a small rural hospital and have been asked to organize roughly 150 contracts using an Excel Spreadsheet. Is there a template for this? Has anyone developed their own spreadsheet? Any help would be appreciated. This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_00AC_01C4B53A.9BE3E170 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I sure wouldn't want to use Excel for this. I'd want software designed = for contract management. For example, see = http://www.arm-group.com/contracts.html. For lots of other p...

Feature Suggtions: group worksheets within a wbk; unhide many at o
Tame big Excel workbooks by grouping worksheets, maybe in folders? I would also like to be able to ctrl-select multiple worksheets and unhide them. Some workbooks have many interrelated worksheets. I hide many of them so it will appear somewhat organized. I wish I could group them or at least unhide more than one at a time. I'm on WinXP/Office 2002 ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button...

Contract versus contract lines...
CRMers, For our business, customers get one year standard support when they purchase a product (it is a software application). Therefore, I created a contract template with "coverage dates" as the allotment. The next step is to create a contract for a customer. This also seemed straightforward. However, it order to convert the contract from draft status to invoice status, I now am required to create a new contract line. Q1. Why do I need a new contract line when I already specified the necessary information in the contract itself. The most important information was the start and t...