Contarct in GP 10

Hi,
In which Module in GP 10,  I can create  a contract for a customer and
generate a monthly invoice

Thanks

Hi Alaa,

I think you can do this with the Field Service module.

Kind regards,

Leslie

"Alaa Ramadan" wrote:

> Hi,
> In which Module in GP 10,  I can create  a contract for a customer and
> generate a monthly invoice
>
> Thanks

Deferrals Module might help.
--
Regards,
--

"Alaa Ramadan" <aramadan@halasoftcanada.com.(donotspam)> wrote in message
> Hi,
> In which Module in GP 10,  I can create  a contract for a customer and
> generate a monthly invoice
>
> Thanks

0
Mohammad
6/23/2010 9:26:54 AM
Field Service is designed to do just this.

On Jun 19, 1:06=A0pm, Alaa Ramadan <arama...@halasoftcanada.com.
(donotspam)> wrote:
> Hi,
> In which Module in GP 10, =A0I can create =A0a contract for a customer an=
> generate a monthly invoice
>
> Thanks

0
Mark

Office X 10.1.4 Updates
I have OS X 10.3.2 and Office X 10.1.4 on a dual 2 GHz PowerPC G5. Are there any free updates for this verison of Office (Entourage, Word, Powerpoint, Excel)? Thanks. On 5/6/06 16:51, in article 1149522692.446438.124090@g10g2000cwb.googlegroups.com, "asbpe@bellsouth.net" <asbpe@bellsouth.net> wrote: > I have OS X 10.3.2 and Office X 10.1.4 on a dual 2 GHz PowerPC G5. > > Are there any free updates for this verison of Office (Entourage, Word, > Powerpoint, Excel)? > > Thanks. > Yes, there is an update to 10.1.6 available here: <http://www.microso...

how do i write up a contarct?
just wondering if anyone know how to write up a contract? i'm trying to bid on a transportation job, but unable to write up a contract. Surely this is way off topic but A contract is simply putting on paper a "meeting of the minds". What are you going to do and what is the other party going to do and how much is to be paid and how. -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "shawn irwin" <shawn irwin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C4B7AA50-D114-4E9C-9644-C2375229C69E@microsoft.com... > just wondering if anyone know how to write up...

GP Business Portal DRP / Reinstall
I would like to know if there is some documentation on how to rebuild business portal in case of a disaster or major crash. I did some tests within vmware and the base wss documentation...i'm able to rebuild wss but not the business portal site, it gives me that error: The Microsoft Business Framework must be started using EnterpriseSession.Initialize(). One server for GP, another one for Business Portal (MSDE). Thank you. Hi The way i have been testing BP restores from scratch is: Install WSS and BP Restore SQL Databases Restore WSS and then peform a Site Restore (for BP...

Contarct in GP 10
Hi, In which Module in GP 10, I can create a contract for a customer and generate a monthly invoice Thanks Hi Alaa, I think you can do this with the Field Service module. Kind regards, Leslie "Alaa Ramadan" wrote: > Hi, > In which Module in GP 10, I can create a contract for a customer and > generate a monthly invoice > > Thanks > Deferrals Module might help. -- Regards, -- Mohammad R. Daoud MVP, MCP, MCBMSP, MCTS, MCBMSS Mob: +962 - 79 -999 65 85 mohdaoud@gmail.com http://mohdaoud.blogspot.com/ "Alaa Rama...

Going Live with GP

Migrating data from GP to GP

GP concurrent user and SQL 2005 CAL

If statement #10
Could someone help me write an if statement saying that if the current cell has no data in it to place a o in the cell but if there is a number do nothing. Thank you "Jeremy" <Jeremy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7137C258-4568-49D2-B699-3C0D35D4E0DE@microsoft.com... > Could someone help me write an if statement saying that if the current cell > has no data in it to place a o in the cell but if there is a number do > nothing. > > Thank you =if(a1="",o,a1) is [basically] what you want but will most likely produce a looping error. I...

Fabrication and GP

GP 9 Upgrade and SQL Server 2000 sp4

Payroll GP 10.0

Upgrading from GP 9 to GP 10

MS CRM integration to GP
Hello Can any one update me wheather the mutiple company databases can be integrated to MSCRM. The senario is this. a company has mutiple entities using GP 7.5 and unique sql databases,require to integrate mscrm with gp. The integration that is supplied by MS only allows you to integrate with 1 company DB. You could probably use some of the components that are provided, but you will need to develop some of the integration logic yourself to address this. Matt On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 05:34:31 -0800, "ramki@loayoman.com" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hello &g...

error in GP
When I try to generate a Historical Aged Trial Balance my computer freezes then gives me this error message. "The stored procedure pmHistoricalAgedTrialBalance returned the following results DBMS:208, GP:0 This is path I use to get to the report: Reports/Purchasing/Trial Balance/Historical Aged Trial Balance. We have been having problems with other reports because of the change from 2005 to 2006. I appreciate the assistance. ------=_NextPart_0001_AF5FCF35 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi Jason, This is Lisa. Thank you for your inquiry on the Historica...

GP General Ledger Distribution Reference Field Length
Is there a way of expanding the field length of the Distribution Reference field beyond 30 characters? No, I'm afraid it is not possible. "Pam" <Pam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6D76FF64-76BE-4FCE-812F-2AC8519BAB4D@microsoft.com... : Is there a way of expanding the field length of the Distribution Reference : field beyond 30 characters? Just curious, why do you need a longer field length - for drill down purposes or for report printing purposes? "Pam" wrote: > Is there a way of expanding the field length of the Distribution Refer...

Business Portal (BP) and Great Plains (GP)
We do not have all the fields in the Ledger Transaction Summary History Table (BP) available as we do in the Account Transaction table in GP i.e. can't find TRX Date in BP but have it GP. Is there any control when installing the BP software with respect to what fields for a table will be displayed and can be used in constructing queries in BP? How do we get access to additional fields in BP? Kimmer, Thanks for using the newsgroups. The Ledger Transaction Summary History entity maps to the Account Summary History table. The Account Transaction History table is not exposed th...

Feedback on GP Time and Attendance
I am looking for some feedback on GP 9 / BP 3 version of Time and Attendance. We are using non Payroll, Canadian version, of GP Time and Attendance and we are experiencing many limitations. What is your experience with this product? Any other similar product you'd recommend? Thanks in advance, Bruno ...

I want to know GP Tables Definitions
I need to know the tables for the window general transaction entry in GL Carmencite: Go Tools>Resource Descriptions>Windows. Select Product/Series/View By. You'll be able to see all the tables associated with a specific window. Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT, MVP East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics.com blog: www.gp2themax.blogspot.com Carmencita, In addition you may want to check David Musgrave's article on resources at http://blogs.msdn.com/developingfordynamicsgp/archive/2008/10/05/finding-table-and-field-information-in-microsoft-dynamics-gp.aspx Best regards, -- M...

ROYAL STYLE #10 BELTS (2)PK
List Price:$3.95 Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B0015OMZLM Best price found: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B0015OMZLM ROYAL STYLE #10 BELTS (2)PK ...

Input Mask 02-12-10
Hi what format do you think a form input mask should be to accomodate the following record formats: 1234-11 (4 digits, dash, 2 digits) 12345-11(5 digits, dash, 2 digits) A1234 (1 Letter, 4 digits) Thanks M. ...

Deactivate MS GP
Hello everyone We are in the process of migrating our data from MS Great Plains to Dynamics AX. Once is all converted we still need to keep GP at least read only for about 7 years I was wondering if anyone has any idea what steps should I take to decommission GP. -- villica I would setup one user class called 'Inquiry Only', set security settings for this class so that only Inquiry and Reports can be accessed, then assign all users to the Inquiry class. Hope this helps, Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT, MVP East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics.com ge...

Help for upgrade process from GP 7.5 to GP 10.0
Hi All, I have recently completed my certification in GP 10.0 Inventory. I've managed to get some hands-on experience with the product. There is a requirement from a client for upgrading his system from GP 7.5 to GP 10.0. The client happens to be from the hospitality industry. Could someone guide me on this? I would also greatly appreciate if anyone could point to blogs and articles on the subject. Many Thanks, Sadique Sadique, Mariano Gomez's blog is a good place to start: http://dynamicsgpblogster.blogspot.com/2008/10/dynamics-gp-upgrade-path.html. -- Victoria Yudin Dynam...

Windows Media Player 12 01-07-10
I can't copy a CD to the library. I receive a message saying: It is not possible to access the file. Maybe the file is in use, maybe you don't have access to the computer where the file is in or your proxy configurations are not correct. How can I solve this problem? On Thu, 7 Jan 2010 07:26:01 -0800, Ricardo Silveira <Ricardo Silveira@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I can't copy a CD to the library. > >I receive a message saying: > >It is not possible to access the file. Maybe the file is in use, maybe you >don't have acces...

GP
Dynamic security console is corrupted or have invalid data. How to solve this issue It would help if you let us know how and when you get this error (as in doing exactly what). Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com The Dynamics GP Blogster at http://dynamicsgpblogster.blogspot.com "Riju" wrote: > Dynamic security console is corrupted or have invalid data. > > How to solve this issue ...