Component Transaction Entry SQL Table, Mfg

I am writing a crystal report to show all the scrap transactions,  I am
looking for the table that has the Document Number, Date, etc, as well as the
Note Index (next to the Pick Document Number.

Can anyone tell me the SQL Table that is the Component Transaction Entry
Header and if the 'Note' is stored in the Sy03900 table like the other
Dynamics Notes, or if Mfg has its own note table?

thanks!
--
Doug
0

Manufacturing does not have its own note table......not certain best table
for scrap transactions.....

"Doug" wrote:

> I am writing a crystal report to show all the scrap transactions,  I am
> looking for the table that has the Document Number, Date, etc, as well as the
> Note Index (next to the Pick Document Number.
>
> Can anyone tell me the SQL Table that is the Component Transaction Entry
> Header and if the 'Note' is stored in the Sy03900 table like the other
> Dynamics Notes, or if Mfg has its own note table?
>
> thanks!
> --
> Doug
I need the Component Transaction Entry Header table...

thanks
--
Doug

"Bron Tamulis, CPIM - Tectura Company" wrote:

> Manufacturing does not have its own note table......not certain best table
> for scrap transactions.....
>
> "Doug" wrote:
>
> > I am writing a crystal report to show all the scrap transactions,  I am
> > looking for the table that has the Document Number, Date, etc, as well as the
> > Note Index (next to the Pick Document Number.
> >
> > Can anyone tell me the SQL Table that is the Component Transaction Entry
> > Header and if the 'Note' is stored in the Sy03900 table like the other
> > Dynamics Notes, or if Mfg has its own note table?
> >
> > thanks!
> > --
> > Doug
0
Doug4515 (774)

Move to standalone components
Hello, what is a procedure to move to standalone components from sbs 2008. In version 2003 there was a transition pack but I cant seem to find one for 2008. __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4788 (20100120) __________ The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus. http://www.eset.com There is no transition pack for SBS 2008. You can migrate to EBS, or migrate to standalone. But there's no special way to do it. -- Charlie. http://msmvps.com/blogs/russel "Namik" <namikp@gmail.com>...

transactions without saved payee missing from report
I am a treasurer for a charity and have been using money to track the accounts (because I foolishly believed that it was better than paper) I have a customised money cashflow report that I need to show all transactions, so I do the following: 1. select all categories (click on select all button) - this is on the category tab 2. select all payees (click on select all button) on the payee tab But I have just discovered that for a transaction where I chose not to add the payee to my list of payees that it is missing from the report. In otherwords I can only report on transactions for which I c...

Calculated Journal Entries
Is there anyway that in GP 7.50 you are able to do a calculated journal entry-this means that every month I want a journal entry calculated at 3% of our sales? Is this possible in any way? Would I need to just enter it in Excel and use Integration Mgr to import it?? Any help would be appreciated!! Thanks You can set up a fixed allocation account to automatically allocate 3% to a specified distribution account in "real time" as individual transactions are posted. Fixed allocation accounts are used to distribute fixed percentages of a single transaction among several acco...

Filter lines with Pivot table and non pivot table columns
I have created a pivot table. Next to the pivot table are columns to enter data and then additional clolumns to add the pivot table and not pivot table data. I am running a filter on a column in the pivot table, and the non pivot table data entered does not hold with the pivot table line. (For example, I have an line in the pivot table (say line 20) call "item 1". I enter a value in a Column outside the pivot table to correspond to item 1 on line 20. When I filter on "item 1" - it now moves to line 5; however, the amount I manually added to line 20 outside the pivot ...

Component Gallery
Hello, How do I add a component from the component gallery (if it exists in version 7.0!?) like we did in version 6.0? Eitan ...

Component / Sub-component
I want to model the concept "Component / Sub-component" with rectangles for example. If I have component A with it's sub-components A1 and A2, then I have 3 rectangles with A containing A1 and A2. Is it possible to constraints A1 and A2 moving out of rectangle A? Then the relation between them is lost. (In Flowcharter (used years ago) this was easily done). Thanks in advance... On Wed, 2 Apr 2008 03:55:31 -0700 (PDT), Qi <qixiangchi@gmail.com> wrote: >I want to model the concept "Component / Sub-component" with >rectangles for example. >If I have compon...

Access
Hi, i have a on going database for my employees and i would like to add another column employee ID number. On the existing table the column employee ID is there but no number associated to the employee. I want to import from excel. the excel file has all employees name and employee number. EE name is the primary key and i only want to import the EE ID number only, the rest of the column in the table leave as is. can someone help me with this? thanks On Tue, 18 May 2010 00:44:55 GMT, "accessnote" <u60148@uwe> wrote: >Hi, i have a on going database for my ...

update selected table values
table 1 col a item name, col b sales price table 2 has new prices for just selected items how do I automatically replace the old prices in table 1 with new from table 2? Near table 1, col C: =IF(ISERROR(VLOOKUP(A2,Table_2,2,FALSE),B2,VLOOKUP(A2,Table_2,2,FALSE)) Then do a copy, paste special - values -- Best Regards, Luke M "BlackBayou" <BlackBayou@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:80AFDA3B-093C-4678-BE46-1674A4483C90@microsoft.com... > table 1 col a item name, col b sales price > table 2 has new prices for just selected items > h...

Registry Entries
Can someone cut and past some code that allows me to write and modify the registry. I want to work in the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\.... area. Also, I want to put the code in a dialog (if that makes a difference). Thanks! Take a look at my Registry classes on my MVP Tips site. joe On Thu, 21 Aug 2003 19:12:41 GMT, " JCO" <J.Oliviero@verizon.net> wrote: >Can someone cut and past some code that allows me to write and modify the >registry. >I want to work in the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\.... area. > >Also, I want to put the code in a dialog (if that ...

Importing share prices and transactions into money
Is there a way of importing share or unit trust prices into Money? I would like to update the historical value of some investments which are not available online. My only alternative at this stage is to manually enter it for each investment. I was thinking if I can create a file with the month end dates and prices, and download it into money. Thanks, John Four strikes, you're out. No. "John D." <JohnD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9CE5DBE3-8A7C-41CB-AFD6-A15F749571BF@microsoft.com... > Is there a way of importing share or unit trust prices i...

timeout error with activeX component
Hi, I'm using an ActiveX interface to a 3rd party application from within my own MFC application. 90% of the functions available from the 3rd party app work great, but the other ones, typically those which display a dialog asking for user input, cause a "server busy - This action cannot be completed because the other application is busy" error to be displayed after 10s or so if the user doesn't respond to them quickly enough. I have searched MSDN, but all the references I can find relate to VB. In a VB application there is a parameter OLERequestPendingTimeout which y...

Table functions
Hello, I would like to know your advice about two solutions I have to do the same thing. The context : - an aspnet web application connects to the database with NetwsorkService Windows credentials. - I pass some informations about the user connected to the web app using the Application key of the connection string. - Other applications, like SSMS, can connect to the database. So, to retrieve informations about the connection, I wrote two table functions returning a single row. If I write a multi-statement TVF, I can use variables to store such informations as : APP_NAME()...

Pivot Table Suppression of Zeros
Hello again, I was hoping to have some help in suppressing data that do not contain any values. I have a cost center as the column heading then actual information and budget information as my data that contain over 90 accounts. I know this is an option with the TM1 software, which I use that sits on top of Excel, however I've been tasked with building a pivot table that's user friendly. Thanks again, Ryan Bugden Financial Analyst ...

tables...somthing..somthing...god knows
Hello everyone, here is my problem. I have two tables. I am trying to get a field in one populated from a field in another....I'll try and clarify this a bit. Table_1 contains the fields: Resource_ID (key) Resource Name Tower Table_2 contains the fields: ID Project Number (key) Resource (key) Tower When an entry in Table 2 is made, the 'Resource' field is populated from a lookup from 'Table_1 Resource Name' What I want is for the 'Tower' field in table_2 to auto-populate from the 'Tower' field in table_1 based on the selection of 'Resource' in...

Diary entry
Hi there, We have a company diary setup in Outlook Public folders, I have added a diary entry to book a resource for a meeting but it has not shown up on the diary. When I try to rebook the resource it says it has already been booked. Can anyone help me please? I am using Outlook 2003 - Exchange Server 2003 Thanks Lynda ...

SBS2008 Premium
Good afternoon! I just installed SBS2008 Premium in migration mode (existing SBS2003 environment). I have done this several times but this is thefirst time that SBS2008 was Premium Edition. We are going to install MS SQL on a different server. Well, it looks like I did indeed install MS SQL on the SBS2008 box (which was a mistake). How do I avoid doing that in the future? Thanks, Cary Cary Shultz wrote: > Good afternoon! > > I just installed SBS2008 Premium in migration mode (existing SBS2003 > environment). I have done this several times but t...

data entry
I have 4 controls on a form which are used for data entry. How can I make sure they point to a new record when I open the form? At present, each of the controls displays the data from the last record Set the Data Entry property to Yes. It will open to a new record but you will not be able to edit existing records using this form. Alternative you can have On Open event to call a macro. Have that marco action go to new record. This means there will be a new record, even if you do not want one each time the form is opened. -- KARL DEWEY Build a little - Test a little "Rafi&q...

Web component not responding to SetAddress
I have an odd problem. I added a web browser ActiveX component to a dialog-based program in VC++, assuming that I could just set its address and leave it to begin operating as a web browser embedded in my GUI. Apparently this does not work at all. I tried calling other methods but none has any effect. Anybody know why this isn't working? Thanks- Narf ...

Count number of entries each day
I have a table: Tader Entry_date Allen 1/Jan/2008 Steve 1/Jan/2008 Johnson 1/Jan/2008 James 2/Jan/2008 Timbery 2/Jan/2008 Deanel 3/Jan/2008 Steve 4/Jan/2008 Stevenson 5/Jan/2008 Joey 6/Jan/2008 Stelthy 7/Jan/2008 David 10/Jan/2008 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I want to count how many trades occur in each day ------------------------------------------------...

Pivot Table comments
In a pivot table database I have a column that contains text that we use for comments or expatiations. Can this information be transferred to a pivot table like the data can? If so can you help me to configure it properly? Thank You You could add that field to the row area of the pivot table, but it might result in a very large pivot table. MrJim005 wrote: > In a pivot table database I have a column that contains text that we use for > comments or expatiations. Can this information be transferred to a pivot > table like the data can? If so can you help me to configure it pro...

Reference temporary table twice
I'm trying to temporary table inside a stored procedure, which might be constructed in two entirely different ways, according to the parameters passed to the procedure. Using Northwind, my problem is illustrated by this: /*****************/ use Northwind go create procedure prTest @type char as if @type in ('A', 'B','C') select LastName into #MyTable from Employees if @type in ('D','E','F') select CompanyName into #MyTable from Suppliers select * from #MyTable drop table #MyTable /******************/ ...

Progress bar for Pivot table
Dear All, Do anyone know how to create a progress bar while the pivot table refreshing on opening of the excel spreadsheet? your help is much appreciated! ...

cannot install Dexterity Shared components
Hi All I am havng problems installing GP on my XP client because I cannot install the Dexterity Shared Components. The Event Log is telling me that "Product: Dexterity Shared Components -- .NET Framework 2.0 is not installed. The installation cannot continue." This is incorrect, I have 1.1, 2.0, 3.0, and 3.5 installed on this particular machine. I suspect that the installer is looking for 2.0 and is finding 3.0 and is therefore saying that 2.0 isn't installed. I cannot uninstall 3.0 or 3.5 as I have other apps that rely upon those versions of the framework. How can I g...

How do you turn off pivot table auto format in Excel?
I want to know how to return to the original/default pivot table format after I have already applied an auto format report style. In the list of AutoFormats, select PivotTable Classic, which is at the bottom of the AutoFormat list. srudd wrote: > I want to know how to return to the original/default pivot table format after > I have already applied an auto format report style. -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html I have tried this and it does not get me back to the original format. I want to return to the format with the da...

Show quantity for different table
Below are my table: Main Table PartNumber(pk) Incoming Bil (pk) PartNumber Quantity Loan LoanID PartNumber Quantity So, I need to have a query to show all the quantity as below structure. If the part number quantity exists in incoming but not in kanban, it will show kanban quantity 0 PartNumber Incoming Loan 1111-1111 10 12 2222-2222 10 5 3333-3333 10 0 -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmo...