Commissions question

My company would like to start use commissions in great plains. However, our
commissions model is that we recognize/payout commissions only when the
payment is received from the customer. Can this be achieved in Great Plains.
0
Jack4963 (285)

Our commission percentage is based on YTD sales by the sales person and are
tiered. Can this be somehow accomodated in Great Plains as well.

"Jack" wrote:

> My company would like to start use commissions in great plains. However, our
> commissions model is that we recognize/payout commissions only when the
> payment is received from the customer. Can this be achieved in Great Plains.
0
Jack4963 (285)
10/25/2005 11:02:04 PM
Jack,

In the Receivables setup window, left hand side near the middle - Pay
Commissions After Invoice Paid will handle the "Payout" on the commissions
reports.  As for the recognition of the Payable and Expense, this happens
when the invoice is posted, not when the payment is received.

for commissions. Ethotech has one - I have never used it.  I am sure that
there are others available.

"Jack" wrote:

> My company would like to start use commissions in great plains. However, our
> commissions model is that we recognize/payout commissions only when the
> payment is received from the customer. Can this be achieved in Great Plains.
0
dominique (16)
10/26/2005 6:03:04 AM
thank you Dominique

"Dominique" wrote:

> Jack,
>
> In the Receivables setup window, left hand side near the middle - Pay
> Commissions After Invoice Paid will handle the "Payout" on the commissions
> reports.  As for the recognition of the Payable and Expense, this happens
> when the invoice is posted, not when the payment is received.

> for commissions. Ethotech has one - I have never used it.  I am sure that
> there are others available.
>

> "Jack" wrote:
>
> > My company would like to start use commissions in great plains. However, our
> > commissions model is that we recognize/payout commissions only when the
> > payment is received from the customer. Can this be achieved in Great Plains.
0
Jack4963 (285)

Commission reports blank
I run a report and nothing comes up in commissions, sales rep is defined with 15% and still nothing Please help Paul, Have you checked the date sold on the filter? Good luck, Matt "Paul" <Paul@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:715A32E1-DE7A-4098-9CDD-574C27CB3001@microsoft.com... > I run a report and nothing comes up in commissions, sales rep is defined with > 15% > and still nothing > > Please help Yes I have "Paul" wrote: > I run a report and nothing comes up in commissions, sales rep is defined with > 15% > and st...

Macro Question
I'v never had any dealings w/ macro before, so this is all new to me. I have a windows 98 computer that is running office 2000 and there is an excel macro on this pc that was created by someone years ago. I have to get this 98 machine of the network and replace it w/ a 2000/XP platform also running either office 2000/xp. So far i'v copied the macro and am able to run it, but its not gathering the correct info. It is collecting the correct info on the 98 machine, just not the one im replacing it w/. It looks like some of the fields are supposed to be populated w/ info in a text d...

Newbie WebBrowser Question
I'm simply trying to hide the 3D border in a WebBrowser Control and I've read several articles and posted many messages but still no luck. I know it has something to do with the IDocHostUIHandler::GetHostInfo method, but I'm just not sure how to implement it in a typical MFC Dialog based application. And just for the record, I'm a self-taught developer. ;) I've added this to my header file: #include <afxhtml.h> #include <mshtmhst.h> virtual HRESULT OnGetHostInfo(DOCHOSTUIINFO * pInfo); And this to my source file: HRESULT CEpcasDlg::OnGetHostInfo(DOCHOS...

Excel for Mac sort question
Is there an add-in or easy way to sort by seven columns rather than by just three columns? Nope. You could sort 3 times in reverse order of importance. Or maybe you could record a macro when you do the 3 sorts and then just rerun that macro when you need the same sort. I don't use Mac's. Can you still record macros in your version of excel? garagecapital wrote: > > Is there an add-in or easy way to sort by seven columns rather than by > just three columns? -- Dave Peterson Hi, Here are 3 solutions if you don't want to do use a macro: 1. Sort the three least i...

Commission
Good day Does anyone use GP to work out their commission - How does this work? Nelia ...

Chart Question
I have a chart that tracks different nutritional information such as carbs, sugars, fat, calories, etc. Each chart only tracks one of the items for one individual. Each item has a maximum value based on a 2000 calorie-a-day diet. Is there a way in a 3D bar chart to indicate that an item is above it's recommended daily value. For example, on a 2000 calorie-a-day diet, a person should keep their total grams of fat for each day to 65 or less. I would like to have the chart change the color of the day that anyone goes above the recommended maximum. If someone eats 82g of ...

M07 Budget Question
Does M07 still use annual percentages to calculate spending and income for each month, or have they changed it so that it shows true income and expense for the month in question? ...

Tricky question about rows of cells.
At the start of the day, our company has 0 transactions. Whenever a transaction occurs, we will save that transaction data in a single row of cells. Therefore, once 5 transactions have been completed, my spreadsheet will consists of 5 rows of distinct data. At the end of any given day, we will have completed N transactions which means that the spreadsheet will contain N rows of distinct transaction data. My question is: What is a good way to calculate or determine HOW MANY rows of data have been filled with transaction data?? (In other words, I'm trying to calculate "...

Summing Question
I have a question: If I have two columns such as: 9.5 2 3.6 3 14 1 22 1 8 2 9 3 7 1 How would I sum all of the numbers in column A that correspond with a 1 in column B? Of course I want to the same for 2, and 3 also. Thanks. On Jan 24, 5:34 pm, Jimmy <nos...@nospam.com> wrote: > If I have two columns such as: > 9.5 2 > 3.6 3 > 14 1 > 22 1 > 8 2 > 9 3 > 7 1 > How would I sum all of the numbers in column A that correspond with a > 1 in column B? =SUMIF(B1:B7, "=1", A1:A7) Assumi...

My 3 questions
Hi, all I have 3 three questions, could anybody give me a help, thanks a lot! 1) How to change the color of the pen in MFC? 2) How to make a application frame window start up at maximized size and user can not resize the window and move the window to other position? 3) How to hide the frame window title bar when application start up? -ja "ja" <josndrsn@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:%23O7cfWQ7GHA.940@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > Hi, all > I have 3 three questions, could anybody give me a help, thanks a lot! > 1) How to change the color of t...

commissions
Can commissions be divided among several sales reps on the pos screen at the time of the sale? -- billr Hit F2 in the rep column on the item line you want to change, then select the new rep for that item. Marc "billr3" <billr3@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EAB6387A-8D97-4AE7-BA7B-9571FDD55737@microsoft.com... > Can commissions be divided among several sales reps on the pos screen at > the > time of the sale? > -- > billr ...

Advanced Email tracking questions
Hi, i have some questions regarding email tracking with CRM 3.0 Example, a company sends out an email to a 1000 contacts in CRM. The email sent has 3 hyperlinks in it. One hyperlink to our general website, one hyperlink to a news item, one hyperlink (banner) to an advertisement of some sort. I know that CRM sets a label to every user who recieves this email via CRM 3.0, but i would like to know Is it possible to track which recipent click on what link(s) (on what time, to complete the list:) )? If so, how can this be done? what software/hardware/web application would be required to m...

CD Question
I have a computer with win xp on it and it has a virus. I am trying to download the rescue disk from Avira. I saved it to the blank cd I have in my burner and everything looks ok. When I put that disc in the other computer it says the file is ready to write to cd. What am I doing wrong? Your are downloading a cd image file. First save it to your drive, then fire up your CD creating software, find the option to browse for an iso image file and burn that to the CD. good luck, those virii can be frustrating. ...

Lame Question: Creating graphics links that a user can "copy short
Hello, I want to add the small orange "RSS" graphic to my web page to allow my readers to click on it as part of the process of subscribing to my Rss feed. If I add a piece of text to my web page and then assign a hyperlink to that piece of text pointing to myfeed.rss, then when my user right-clicks on this link, they will be given the option to "Copy Shortcut," which they can then paste into their Rss Reader. And this works fine, except the link is text and I want the standard orange graphic. However, if I add this graphic to my page and assign it a hyperlink to ...

LDAP Directory question
When Outlook opens, a login box "LDAP Driectory" opens up before Outlook proceeds. It lists Server:NULL, Port:3268, User: NULL and has no password. How can I bypass this box? Is there a repair that's needed for the LDAP Directory? The LDAP has something to do with my Address Book , which I will need to rebuild after changing from Outlook Express; I installed Office 2003 and could not use OE anymore, and after reloading IE 7 the address book in OE was gone... -- rickt Remove it from your mail profile. (At main Outlook window... Tools > Email Accounts > View/Change...

Linking Question #3
I have several books that are all in the same folder (master templates) I'd like to link them with out recording the "full path", that way I can copy the files to "project" folders and use them. But I don't want them pointing back to the files in the master template folder. Can I declare some kind of variable %HERE% so that the linked files always searches the folder where the current file is located? Thanks for any suggestions. xjvs xjvs, Once way to do it that always works is to open the several files from the master folder, then save each file into the p...

a few more how to questions...
I have installed the MSM 2004 trial version. I have some stock sells which i specified the Purchase date--referred to as Lots. I have down loaded the data into MSM and the trades appear in the Report/Tax/Capital Gain--but they are the wrong sequence. How do i correct this??? I can't find how to edit the sell transaction to specify which buy side i want... While in the Capital Gains Tax Report, how can i easily switch between accounts? Thanks, ron Please insert an E between the n & t, to reply via email. I think you just right click, reallocate the lots to sell, and you're...

Offline Address book question.
Several articles about OAB referes to "siteFolderServer" attribute in AD. However I'm bit confused as to which object in AD is being referred. What I found that at least two Exchange objects has "siteFolderServer" attribute. - CN=Default Offline AddressList,CN=Offline Address Lists,CN=Address Lists Container,CN=<FIRST ORGANIZATION>,CN=MICROSOFT EXCHANGE,CN=SERVICES,CN=CONFIGURATION,DC=*,DC=local" - CN=First Administrative Group,CN=Administrative Groups,CN=<First Organization>,CN=Microsoft Exchange,CN=Services,CN=Configuration,DC=*,DC=local Can an...

Total paid in Commissions
On my Home Page I am informed, under investment performance, of the total I have paid in commissions in the current month. Is it possible to find out the total paid in commissions over a period, say 3 months, or a year? Any advice would be gratefully accepted! ...

XmlTextWriter Usage question
I would like to store the contents of the xml created via the XmlTextWriter to a string as opposed to a file. Is this possible ? If so how ? Is this the best way to create xml that gets stored to a variable? Am I better off using the xmldom ? This is possible, in fact it's even pretty easy. Create a StringWriter that writes to a stringbuilder, or a stream based on a memory stream. Pass either of these to the XmlTextWriter, perform your operations, then pull your string out of the stringbuilder or the memory stream. It's about 3 lines of code, total... -- Chris Mullins,...

Hurray !!!! Passed Certifications Exam Hello, Visit http://ITRealExams.com to download all real exams actual questions and answers certification exams dumps like MCSE, MCTS, MBS, SCJB, A+, CCIE, C
Hurray !!!! Passed Certifications Exam Hello, Visit http://ITRealExams.com to download all real exams actual questions and answers certification exams dumps like MCSE, MCTS, MBS, SCJB, A+, CCIE, CCNA, CCNP, Oracle 10g 9i, IBM, HP, Vmware and many more. ...

Really easy question
I know that this must be a very basic question but I just can't find the answer to it in excel help. When I am typing in a cell how can I force excel to start a new line without tabing the word to the end of the current cell. i.e. This is what I get Mr Jones 25 Freemount Street Potter Bar End and this is what I would like Mr Jones 25 Freemount Street Potter Bar End Apologies for the really silly question. Thank you rit...@hotmail.com wrote: > When I am typing in a cell how can I force excel to start a new line ALT+ENTER On 31 Oct 2005 22:21:24 -0800, "Bucky" <u...

CPrintDialog question #2
I am using the following code to print a dialog. The problem is that the resulting print is blocked out under the print dialog (data missing that was under the printer selection dialog). void CResultsDlg::OnBnClickedPrint() { CPrintDialog dlg(FALSE); if (dlg.DoModal() == IDOK) { // Create a printer device context (DC) based on the information // selected from the Print dialog. HDC hdc = dlg.CreatePrinterDC(); ASSERT(hdc); CString strWindowTitle; GetWindowText(strWindowTitle); VERIFY(PrintWindow(m_hWnd,hdc,strWindowTitle)); CDC::FromHandle(hdc)->DeleteDC(); } } What can I do ...

macros vba question
is there a way that when I save as a file. If a cell in a worksheet says Week 1 it will copy and paste with vaules a col if if says week 2 is will copy and paste with values a different col in the worksheet You can do this with a macro. I am assuming you mean a particular cell on a particular sheet, not just any cell on any sheet. The following code checks cell A1 on Sheet1 whenever you save the workbook. If A1 contains Week 1 then column D is copied & pasted in place as values. If A1 contains Week 2 then column E is copied & pasted in place as values. Private Sub W...

ChartLabeler Questions
I have been using the ChartLabeler from appspro.com that by the way it is fantastic!!!!!!. in all my charts to add difference kind of labels However, I have noticed that every time I have new data to load in my chart the chartlabeler does not update automatically the new points loaded in the graph. I have more than 30 graphs in this file and I have to add the label again to each graph to get the new point with the label. Do you know if there is any way to automate this chartlabeler? I will appreciate you helping with this matter. Maperalia Unfortunately the labeler cannot keep up wi...