colors and fonts

I want to create some add-on screens using VS 2005 and I want the font and
color to exactly match that of GP. When I went into modifier and looked at
screen when I check the fonts and colors, the fonts were listed as System and
the color for text was System Button Text and for fields it was System Window
text. Does anyone now where I can find the exact colors to which those
descriptions belong? I am looking for the colors to be defined as if I am
creationg a web page and I want web safe colors. (e.g. #999999 ) . Using a
color chart does me no good as I am partially color blind.

Rich,

You need to use Visual Studio Tools for Microsoft Dynamics GP for your
add-on to have the "look and feel" of standard GP windows. Take a look at my
article "VST - Amount in Words on SOP Entry Window" at

http://dynamicsgpblogster.blogspot.com/2009/10/vst-amount-in-words-on-sop-entry-window.html.

You can also download all the materials and sample code I used at my
Customizing presentation at the Microsoft Dynamics GP Technical Conference
2009 demonstrating the use of VST in hybrid applications at:

http://dynamicsgpblogster.blogspot.com/2009/11/microsoft-dynamics-gp-technical_11.html

Best regards,
--
MG.-
Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP

"Rich Wheeler" wrote:

> I want to create some add-on screens using VS 2005 and I want the font and
> color to exactly match that of GP. When I went into modifier and looked at
> screen when I check the fonts and colors, the fonts were listed as System and
> the color for text was System Button Text and for fields it was System Window
> text. Does anyone now where I can find the exact colors to which those
> descriptions belong? I am looking for the colors to be defined as if I am
> creationg a web page and I want web safe colors. (e.g. #999999 ) . Using a
> color chart does me no good as I am partially color blind.

CDialog background color
Hello, How can change the background colour of a dialog programmatically? Best regards >How can change the background colour of a dialog programmatically? Handle the WM_CTLCOLORDLG message (OnCtlColor CTLCOLOR_DLG in MFC) and return a brush of the colour you want. Dave -- MVP VC++ FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq Thanks but it didn't work! here is the code that I wrote: HBRUSH CDialogAppCon::OnCtlColor(CDC* pDC, CWnd* pWnd, UINT nCtlColor) { HBRUSH hbr = CDialog::OnCtlColor(pDC, pWnd, nCtlColor); // TODO: Change any attributes of the DC here // TODO: Return a different b...

Color
Hi, I'm a new programmer with C++ We are using VC++6 I'd like to know if it's possible to give a backgroung color to a label (static text) from my code. I want to change the background color of a lable (static text) depending on what the user choose from a combo box color Thanks I think you can subclass your "static class" window and write your own WM_ERASEBKGND message handler.... Something like this: ------%<-----------%<--------------- class CMyStaticText: public CStatic { public: afx_msg BOOL OnEraseBkgnd(CDC *); DECLARE_MESSAGE_MAP() } BEGIN_MES...

Color Scheme Disapeared?
Several lines were shaded the standard beige that appears on the color scheme chart when the color chart icon is pressed in Excel 2000. To my surprise ... and for no known reason... all lines shaded with that color changed to a cruddy gray. When I looked at the chart again, where the beige had been is now that crummy gray... as it appears in several other boxes of that chart now. When I place my cursor over those boxes of gray, I get a text reading of "Color Scheme" rather than the name of the color the cursor is on. What the heck happened and how do I get that beige back? Never ...

Change cell color after processes
In this program which works until I added the .cells color - basically I want to color the cell if it existed and was moved or a different color if the file was not found. I keep getting a type mismatch. The code is below. 'Primary program ' Sub RunThroughList() Dim I As Long Dim Destination As String Dim Lastrow As Long Lastrow = Worksheets(1).Cells(Rows.Count, 1).End(xlUp).Row For I = 1 To Lastrow MoveFiles Range("A" & I).Value, "P:\Web_ICC\Archive_Test\", I Cells("A", I).Interior.ColorIndex = 6 Next End Sub 'Sub routin...

Change border color of active cell??
How can i change the border color of the active cell in Ecell 2004 for MAC?? thanks ...

Help formatting text color based on formula
I have searched the forum and find some things that help but not quite enough. I have a table of numbers. In fact there are 300 rows of 5 colums of numbers. What I would like to do is to change the color of the number if it matches one of 5 other numbers. Example Reference #s 2 6 23 43 48 01 02 09 08 14 06 14 23 43 44 03 11 23 24 52 etc etc etc etc The example list is already populated. When the reference numbers are entered I want any number in the example list that matches any number in the reference list to change to a specified color. Any way to...

re: Changing subject/conversation text color <20061123223842noreply@takethisout.registrme.sent.com>
Never mind. I changed it with "Other Settings, Shade Group Headings". Couldn't change the color, but the color is now black on gray (my system setting) and is a lot better. EggHeadCafe.com - .NET Developer Portal of Choice http://www.eggheadcafe.com ...

color in checkbox?
Any way you can have a checkbox turn a color (fill in black or whatever color) when you click on it instead of a checkmark? -- Thanks, Sharon SHARON wrote: > Any way you can have a checkbox turn a color (fill in black or > whatever color) when you click on it instead of a checkmark? Not with a genuine form-field checkbox (although with an exit macro you could change the checkbox's font color, that's not "instead of a checkmark"). Using the technique at http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Add_Toggle_Objects.htm, though, you can make the "checkbox" b...

Excel 2007 Change Standard Colors How?
Greetings, I just started Excel 2007. My spreadsheets typically have a lot of cells that are color filled. When I work on a old or new one, I find the light bright color fills of 2003 aren't there as defaults or easy to find without multiple clicks. Is there a way to change the standard colors presented when you click on the paint bucket? Thanks for your help! ...

color code
I have trying to do this, but to no avail. I want cells to change color like: more than 60 days before certain date - they're green 1 - 60 days - they're yellow 0 days and days after - they're red Format | Conditional Format | Cell Value is < A1-60 where the date to check against is in cell A1. Define your Format. Same for the other formats -- HTH... Jim Thomlinson "Shihachi" wrote: > I have trying to do this, but to no avail. > I want cells to change color like: > more than 60 days before certain date - they're green > 1 - ...

color tab on spreadsheet
hi I have a file with 20 tab and names nearly same. So I would like to color the tab. Do you know how to do it thanks for hel Benjamin Is only possible in Excel 2002 and 2003 Ben -- Regards Ron de Bruin (Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2002 SP-2) www.rondebruin.nl "Ben.c" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:30C7D4B9-F271-45AF-A618-66680BF33EDE@microsoft.com... > hi, > I have a file with 20 tab and names nearly same. So I would like to color the tab. Do you know how to do it ? > thanks for help > Benjamin Only way is to get Office XP (excel 2002)...

Font setting
My Outlook 2007 starts with the Inbox split into 3 columns - Mail, Inbox and the message preview. What setting determines the font and font size of the Mail column showing Favorite Folders and all the Mail Folders? Until today this was a fairly large size font but for some reason this has no gone down to a very small font. All other columns display as before. JP "CDC" <cdc@nomail.com> wrote in message news:040F1E44-3170-422C-85C3-E4A069A07379@microsoft.com... > My Outlook 2007 starts with the Inbox split into 3 columns - Mail, Inbox and > the mess...

how do i increase the font size for the Subject line in an Outlook
The font is too small on the To:, Cc: and Subject: lines of my Outlook email (I used to use Outlook Express and it was fine there). How can I increase the font size? Thanks. when you are composing messages or viewing them in the message list? to change it on a message form, you need to change the windows defaults; you can change it for the message list by editing the automatic formatting settings for the view. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search E...

changing font color in multiple textboxes
Hello, I am trying to find out how (if its possible) to change the font color of multiple textboxes at the same time. I changed my background and now i need all the textboxes to have white text instead of black. I have over 100 textboxes so going and changing each text box is quite annoying. Any help is appreciated. kahlan715 wrote: > I am trying to find out how (if its possible) to change the font color of > multiple textboxes at the same time. I changed my background and now i need > all the textboxes to have white text instead of black. I have over 100 > textboxe...

Result changes cell color
Is there a way to fill a cell with a color depending on the result? Basically, I want the following: If cell = 1 Fill cell with Red If cell = 2 Fill cell with Yellow If cell = 3 Fill cell with Green Thanks for any help. format>conditional format>easy from there -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "GSBohn" <genie@cfl.rr.com> wrote in message news:uDoqd.47388$Oc.10064@tornado.tampabay.rr.com... > Is there a way to fill a cell with a color depending on the result? > > Basically, I want the following: > > If cell = 1 Fill cell with ...

printing in color paper
Hi, I'm trying to print in blue and red paper but the text always appear black no matter which font color I choose. Does any one have tried to print non black font in non white paper? Thanks a lot for your help Neither Word nor your printer has any way of knowing what color paper you are putting into your printer. If you try to print (for instance) with red ink on green paper, of course it will look black! On Feb 1, 11:41=A0am, MVR <M...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi, I'm trying to print in blue and red paper but the text always appear > black no m...

How do I change cell color in excel based on text input?
I want the cell format (meaning color of the cell) to change based upon the text entered. I have used up the conditioal formatting. It only allows three formats, and i require more. I am inquiring if this can be made into a formula for a cell to have the color change upon certain text phrases? Try this event code. Option Compare Text Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) Set r = Range("A1:A20") If Intersect(Target, r) Is Nothing Then Exit Sub End If On Error GoTo Endit Application.EnableEvents = False vals = Array("Cat", "Dog", "Gopher&...

what fonts are supplied with Publisher 2003 Professional?
I need a list of Publisher 2003 Professional fonts; my office is considering purchase. Thanks. http://www.microsoft.com/typography/fonts/default.aspx http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;837463&Product=offxp -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "cesle" <cesle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AF3B2FA2-5295-460B-AF23-00C880218206@microsoft.com... >I need a list of Publisher 2003 Professional fonts; my office is considering > purchase. Thanks. Thanks so much. ...

Colors in Outlook Today
Is there any way I can add additional styles to Outlook Today to give me more color schemes besides Summer and Winter? -Mike Not natively from Outlook. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head-scratching, Mike D. asked this group: | Is there any way I can add additional styles to Outlook Today to give | me more color schemes besides Summer and Winter? | | -Mike ...

Change Font on Character Count
I have a form from the CBOE. The form is used to give responses by students, but has limited space. This worked in Acces 2.0 and Access 97, now it is no longer working! I count the total number of characters on a page. If the count is in certain ranges then I set the font accordingly. Current Code Dim rprt as Report Set rprt = Me With rprt If Me!TextA > 1400 then .fontsize = 13 End If If Me!TextA > 2100 then .fontsize = 12 End I...

How to Paste Link a cell with color and maintain the color

Change color of Track Changes Highlighting
How do I change the color of the highlighting when track changes is enabled? A colleague reviewed my work and entered changes but the highlighting is a light green color and is almost invisible. In MS word there is an option button on the "Highlight Changes" dialog. Where is the similar control in Excel (2000)?? Thanks for your help. Bob Julian ...

Color & CListCtrl
Hi folks, Does someone know and to give to a particular cell of my CListCtrl a background color and a color text? Is it possible? Thanks for any help Regards, Salim Here's a link to an article on using OnCustomDraw(); http://www.codeguru.com/listview/LVHighlight.shtml Tom "Salim GOMRI" <salim.gomri@wanadoo.fr> wrote in message news:bg7sh9$s2v$1@news-reader5.wanadoo.fr... > Hi folks, > > Does someone know and to give to a particular cell of my CListCtrl a > background color and a color text? > > Is it possible? > > Thanks for any help > &...

color formatting of partial text of a cell in excel in bulk
i want to make a cell with multicolor text......... how to do it in bulk(e.g as we do it in replace all) If the text displayed in the cell is the result of a formula in that cell, you cannot have more than one color. If your data is a pure text entry, you can have multi-colored text, but you will need to use a macro to do more than one cell at a time. If your cell entries are second condition (pure text), then give us more information about what you want to do. Rick "chetan" <nishuu.chetan@gmail.com> wrote in message news:8c6b5711-0808-4f53-8462-94b08d180d91@z16g2000...

Cell Fill Color
I'm using Excel '03 and filling cells w/ a color (with the paint bucket). The color does not show up in my spreadsheet, but does show up when I print. Every now and then I get a fill color to show up in the sheet, but if I click in another cell, the colored cell goes back to white. Hi Jack, See MSKB article # 320531: 'Changes to the fill color and the fill pattern are not displayed in Office programs' http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;320531 --- Regards, Norman "JackBScott" <JackBScott@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in mes...