Close/schedule activities on Depot Management

 How do you complete a task on a route?  If you complete the workorder, it
still appears to remain on the schedule and in the various queues at least
until you remove it to history.

It appears that you can have multiple activites at a station ID but how
would you record time against these individual activities?

Thanks for in advance for your response.
--
Ken Cada

On Jul 28, 8:43=A0am, Ken Cada <kc...@psh.com> wrote:
> =A0How do you complete a task on a route? =A0If you complete the workorde=
r, it
> still appears to remain on the schedule and in the various queues at leas=
> until you remove it to history.
>
> It appears that you can have multiple activites at a station ID but how
> would you record time against these individual activities? =A0
>
> Thanks for in advance for your response.
> --
> Ken Cada

Hi ken,

Check the Route ID assign to the work order in the "Work Order Entry/
Update Window". You need to complete the work assign for all the
stations in that Route.

You can use the labor posting window to enter the start/end time for
each of the station assign in that route &also  to close the
individual activities

Thanks &  Regards,
Asif

0
Ahmed

ThisWorkbook.Close question
Please take a look at the code below: Public Sub DumbFoo ( ) ThisWorkbook.Close() Sheet1.Range("A1").Value = -1 ThisWorkbook.Save() End Sub Is it safe to assume that the code below the "ThisWorkbook.Close()" line will NOT be executed??? My question is basically: Does all VBA code stop executing once a .Close() function is called??? Thank you! I don't believe the code would execute at all because of the parentheses after Close. It would throw an error an tell you that something is missing, or type mismatch. But, if you did...

Activate new workbook with unknown name
Hi, I have a macro that copies a worksheet from an existing workbook and moves it to a new workbook (book 1, book 2, etc). I then go back to the original workbook to hide the copied sheet. When all this is done I want the user to be looking at the new workbook (book 1, book 2, etc). Please provide some code to add to my copy macro. Thank you very much....you guys/gals are great! You don't have to return to the original workbook to hide the sheet. If the macro is in the original workbook then simply: Sheets(1).Copy ThisWorkbook.Sheets(1).Visible = False Hope this helps Rowan &q...

Making a specific row number active from a cell entry
Hi, I need to be able to insert a new row into a worksheet at row 'x' where 'x' is determined by the value in a particular cell. So e.g. if the user enters the number '34' into cell A2 I want to be able to wite a short macro that will when run insert a new row into the worksheet at row 34. I just cannot find a way to automate the process of selecting the require row number? Strugling with this for hours - would appreciate any help. This is my first ever online question. Hope it makes sense. Thank you. Hi, Right click your sheet tab, view code an...

How to Enable Close(cross) button of MB_YESNO messagebox
Hi, I want to enable the close(cross) button in the right corner of YESNO message box. Can anybody tell me how to do this. Klic. "Klic" <rohit.turambekar@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1186120969.045121.287770@i13g2000prf.googlegroups.com... > I want to enable the close(cross) button in the right corner of YESNO > message box. > Can anybody tell me how to do this. Why? If there is a valid answer other than yes or no, then how about a yes/no/cancel message box in which (I would guess) the x button is equivalent to cancel. That would be more standard. Da...

Edit amortization schedule in scheduled payments
Allow full edit of all fields in the amortization schedule that is generated in Scheduled Payment (PM). There are often times when a bank payment schedule will change the interest rate each year, or calculate on 360 days vs. 365 days for the interest. We should have the ability to create the payment schedule to suit our business needs. Currently on the payment field and the payment date are available for edit, and only if the interest rate is 0.0%. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for thi...

closing
What's the best way to close for the day? Making a backup is a given, but what about the computer? Is it better to shut everything off every day, or is it less wear and tear on the computer to leave it on all the time? Any thoughts on this would be appreciated. Craig That's a matter of preference really. Personally I always turn off my rigs at home when I'm done with them. At the store we leave most of ours on 24/7. We've done it for years with no issues. Our register must be left on as it does automatic backups to a tape drive every night. I'd set your monitors ...

Outlook closes and closes
Hi I have a strange bug. Windows XP Sp2 and outlook from office 20003 with all service packs applied. When I start outlook from windows out of standby postion, outlook immediately after the splash screen closes without reporting any errors in the eventlog or in any other log. If I start outlook the 10th time (or so) it stabilizes and does not close anymore and everything works again. info: My machine is fully patched and I am well known with keeping things healthy. Outlook.exe Version: 11.0.6353.0 Any ideas what to do? Thanks... try the detect and repair in the help menu. >----...

Help
When creating or fowarding an e-mail message using outlook 2000, scrolling through my "recipients" list (contacts) causes the program to close unexpectedly. So, I click "new", click "to", switch to my "contacts" list, and as I scroll through the names, the program just closes. Is there a possibility that one of my contact records is corrupt? I have opened all of my contacts and saved them without an error. This problem developed shortly after the install of Office 2000's calender update, and basic security update. I have since fully u...

Auto-close Quotes when Closing Opportunity
We would like the ability to close an opportunity and have it ask if you want to close all the associated quotes. Right now, it says you can’t close the opp until you close all the open quotes and you have to each one of those one by one. Barring that, if we could select multiple quotes and click on a menu item (Close all selected quotes), that would be most useful. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not ...

Workflow Rule -> Closing Activity
I set up a Manual Workflow Rule for Contacts to close out Holiday Season cards sent. The rule uses a condition to check for Contacts with cards sent and then Creates an Activity to add to each of the appropriate Contacts for future reference. What else do I need to do to close out all of activites rather than 1 at a time? Here is the workflow rule if that helps: if Contact.holidaycardlist = 1 then Letter: Send Holiday Card endif -- Dan W Systems Engineer Denver, CO ...

Data file not closed properly #3
I saw several post regarding this, but none had any answers, so I starting a new post. There is also nothing in the KB about this. Since othe people are having the same problem Microsoft should take a look at it. I get the message "The data file 'Personal Folders" was not closed properly" every time I close Outlook 2003. It runs a quick check/fix and starts up fine. I am running XP pro w/ SP-2. Outlook 2003 w/ SP-1 All patches and updates are current. My notebook was just rebuilt for so I could get a clean slate for the office 2003 install, (reformat drive and new ins...

PO with Integration manager 10
When migrating a PO with IM, GP does not calculate the taxes, but if the PO is entered manually, it calculates the taxes. What is missing? Thanks! V=EDctor ...

Outlook2003 open and closed immediatly
I checked event log, nothing. And this happened when I just reboot my machine and first time tried to open Outlook, still same problem. But I found, when I double click anywhere in the Outlook Windows even it only gave me 0.5 second, then it won't close. Andy -------------------------------------------------------------- >>Look in task manager - processes, and see if multiple >>instances are running. If so, end all of them and try >>starting again. I had similar problem w/user, posted >>above. >>>>>-----Original Message----- >>>>>My O...

Email Activities for a Contact Not Displayed
When I send an email as an activity for a contact, it does not display in the activity list for the contact or on My Home Page. However, it does showup in the Reports for Activities. Once the email has been sent, i is closed so it doesn't appear on the list of Active Activites. It will appear on the History Tab though. -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM "dennish" <dennish@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CE0787F3-84AF-4C2A-B56F-8753B37C5D43@microsoft.com... When I send an email as an activity for a contact, it does not display in the activity list ...

Business Contact Manager #11
I have been having intermittent problems with Outlook 2003 Business Contact Manager. Some days I'll open the program, and the menu option 'Business Tools' appears along with the 'File', 'Edit', 'View', etc. menu options, some days it isn't there. Some days I'm able to create a new opportunity, attach to a Business Contact, etc., other days I can't. Some days, my Business Contacts will show the Business Contact History that pertains only to that contact, other days, like today, it's listing all my sent email under each Business Cont...

Color for Service Activities
Is it possible to assign colors to different resources in the Service Calendar symilar to the Outlook calendar? -- Thank You, Robert Harrison Portland: 503-345-9176 ext 814 Seattle: 206-686-3254 ext 814 Gateway Solutions Inc www.GSIcrm.com Certified Microsoft CRM Solution Partner ...

always last active cell
... write always the value of last active cell from the range G2:BN2 o sheet RATE into O2:O20 of sheet ANAGRAF Attachment filename: provarate.zip Download attachment: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=42049 -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com You can use formulas like these from a post by Aladin Akyurek: ======== If F is numeric, =LOOKUP(9.99999999999999E+307,F:F) will fetch the last value in F. =MATCH(9.99999999999999E+307,F:F) will return the position of the last value in F. If F is of 'text' type, replace the big nu...

Importing to CRM from Business contact manager
Hi there, Has anyone done importing of data from Microsoft Business Manager to Microsoft CRM using the migration frame work for transfering data from Business contact manager to MSCRM provided by microsoft? http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=3D36AC8E-B485-4F0C-9DEC-C9BACBAD1A73&displaylang=en we have tried using it and accounts and contacts came across ok to CRM but no history can be seen against these accounts or contacts, but when we had a look at the SQL database tables for Activities they have data in them. Migration logs says everything was transferred. ...

Active Directory and Exchange System Manager Facility Win32 ID No. c0070002
Hi Folks, Recently I have been encountering a problem with the Active Directory users and the system manager in the exchange server 2003. Upon right clicking on the active directory user I get an error stating "The System cannot find the file specified Facility: Win32 ID No: c0070002 Microsoft Active Directory - Exchange Extension." Following this error the active directory mmc crashes. I get a similar error when I double click on the Exchange System Manager. When I check out the Application Log in the system's event viewer after recieving this error, I see the following e...

Outlook Closes After Closing an Email
When I click the 'X' to close an email after reading it, Outlook closes (or tries to close, but I get a warning because I have templates in my Outbox). This only seems to happen when I close a new email. I have Outlook 2003. Thank you. ...

YE Closing Procedures
The year end closing procedures need to be more efficient and user friendly. For example, the payables and receivable management is date sensitive except for amounts since last close, vendor yearly summary etc. These modules should be fully date sensitive and the ability to enter into multiple years without caveats should exist. Year end is stressful enough ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the b...

Permissions / Closing MDB left open
I need to learn how to create - well, I'm not actually sure what I need to learn... Let me explain: I'm a surgical resident. I've been working on an Access MDB as a patient census - for day-to-day management including tables, queries, and forms that print based on room number or service. Everything is setup as needed in the local file. I've been working on the content of the database on and off for a year. Recently, before I can implement my project, I realized I have a very big challenge to overcome related to usage of the file. Now, to complicate my iss...

Trying to mimic a "real" mouse move to fool power management
I have an XP SP3 computer that is waking from hibernate via a scheduled task to record a program. The problem is that after 5 min if there is no KB or mouse activity the computer goes back into hibernate. If I move the mouse or hit a key on the KB the regular power profile kicks in. I have done a lot of research on this and found it is an MS "feature" (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/318355). Many people have worked around this using the SetThreadExecutionState API. I have tried this and it appears to work if the program that calls it remains running (if the program...

Schedule Integration Manager For Automatic Run
Hi i would like to schedule the integration manager to run automatically on certain scheduled time can some one guide me the to achieve that. Nader Hi You can run integration from command prompt as follows. Imrun.exe /I [Integration] /G [Integration Group] /S Also you can schedule it from windows scheduler. Regards Abyson & Jacob "Nader Yousef" <NaderYousef@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B2FCBA7D-F168-4325-8E35-63E43E1BE6A3@microsoft.com... > Hi > > i would like to schedule the integration manager to run automatically on > certain sch...

Activity and ActivityParty relationship
Hi, I'm hoping someone can help me understand this one. I'm looking at a migration and using the Data Migration Framework for it. I'm trying to come to terms with the relationship between the Activity and ActivityParty tables. When I first looked at the this I assumed this was a simple order/order-lineitem type relationship, but what's confusing me is that in each of the sample Goldmine and Siebel templates MS included, they aren't using the ActivityParty CDF table at all. Am I missing something here ? What has been everyone else's experience with this set of tables...