cloning canned smartlist report into smartlist builder

Hi,

Can anyone tell me a way to clone a smartlist report into smartlist
builder (so we can build upon that?)

Thanks!
0
lilbruan (12)

There is no way to do this. You will have to recreate all the canned
SmartLists in SLB. I wrote a product feedback to deliver the canned
SmartLists as standard XML files that can be loaded and deployed into
SmartLists a while aback and you can feel free to join in and vote to add
this feature.

https://connect.microsoft.com/dynamics/feedback/ViewFeedback.aspx?FeedbackID=360762

Best regards,
--
MG.-
Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP

"lily" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Can anyone tell me a way to clone a smartlist report into smartlist
> builder (so we can build upon that?)
>
> Thanks!

0
MarianoGomez (3440)
9/4/2008 5:17:01 PM
You can download the v8 versions (i'd assume will work with 9.0 and 10.0)
here:

https://mbs.microsoft.com/customersource/support/downloads/reportslibrary/gp_smartlist_templates.htm?printpage=false

patrick
dev support

"lily" <lilbruan@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> Can anyone tell me a way to clone a smartlist report into smartlist
> builder (so we can build upon that?)
>
> Thanks!

0
prot1 (1345)

can not find my e mail
jacks2004@live.com What does that mean, you can't "find" your email? Are you talking about setting up your Live.com account in Windows Mail? If so, follow the settings given here: http://mailcall.spaces.live.com/Blog/cns!CC9301187A51FE33!49799.entry Use port 587 rather than port 25 for the SMTP server. Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) "jerry higgins" wrote in message = news:eIkRNMmALHA.5476@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... jacks2004@live.com=20 Where did you see it last? -- Dave N. MS-MVP (Mail) Windows 7 Ultimate http://download.live.com/wl...

can I insert a calendar page into a Publisher brochure template?
I'd like to make a brochure with one of the publisher templates and insert a calendar as one of the pages. Can I do this with the calendars that come with the program? In other words, I guess, can I import a calendar into another document? Thanks so much for your help. Sharon The best way to do this Sharon is to use the Design Gallery objects. Go to Insert > Design Gallery Object. Under categories, choose Calendars. You can insert a Calendar and then stretch it to fit your needs. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com This posting is provided &q...

Discount / Sold price report
Hi All, Can anyone give me an HQ report which is basicaly the detailed sales report which shows the Sold price, the amount of discount (i.e. difference between the item.price and sold price) and the reason code that was entered at the time of discount? Thanks v much! Phil I have created such a SQL report that runs nightly ... feel free to contact me directly at sbinder@venus.com and I will be happy to share. "Philip Gass" wrote: > Hi All, > > Can anyone give me an HQ report which is basicaly the detailed sales report > which shows the Sold price, the amount...

How can users select recipients by AD attributes?
Hello, We have populated many of the standard fields in Outlook and even added some custom fields of our own. How can our users select recipients using those fields, e.g., select all users by dept, without administrator intervention? We're using Outlook XP and Outlook 2003 with Exchange 2003. Thanks, - Alan. When you open the Address Book, there will be an Advanced Find link and menu option as well. Not sure if this was the case with your versions of Outlook already but it definitely is the case with Outlook 2007. If your users often make the same queries, your ma...

Report Load Failed
when i deploy my project, crystel report have an error "report load failed".This project made in C# desktop application 2008. In solution, there is no error beacuse the crystel report path work well in solution but no well in deployment. ...

can you convert 2007 Access back to 2003
I am a student and have Office 2007 at home but have 2003 at work. I am trying to get the 2007 file to open in 2003 but it doesn't recognize the file. Any solutions To convert it back to Access 2003, click the Office Button (top left in A2007), and choose Save As. -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html Reply to group, rather than allenbrowne at mvps dot org. "Joyce" <Joyce@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:09B27AFC-D48A-4AD2-B619-AC7B8F06CEED@microsoft.com... >I am a stud...

Printing Blank Records to Complete a Report
I need to create a report that completes a page with blank records. I have the report set up so that detail fields print with borders. There need to be (12) lines of detail records printed regardless of data (i.e., 2 actual records - print 10 blank, etc.). I used field borders so that I would also get vertical lines. Can anyone provide help for this? -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-reports/200711/1 You might want to remove the borders from all controls and use code to draw the boxes. The following code in the On Page event of...

Gantt chart report
I received a PDF file of a Gantt chart. It shows an * after each date in the early start column. Does this mean the date is constrained? I think that's something you see in Primavera, but I haven't seen this in Project - unless a user manually typed in the date w/ an asterisk into a text field. Are you sure you're not looking at a PDF of a Primavera schedule? I'd check with whomever sent you the original schedule. - Andrew Lavinsky Blog: http://blogs.catapultsystems.com/epm > I received a PDF file of a Gantt chart. It shows an * after each > ...

Can't send E-mails anymore #2
For some reason I can not send E-mails anymore with Outlook Express. I get a messarge that the message is too large...even with a one word message. Also I cannot move a message to a local folder (drag and drop) HELP!!!!!! anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > For some reason I can not send E-mails anymore with > Outlook Express. Ask in an Outlook Express newsgroup. -- Brian Tillman ...

How to find reports
Hi to all... I'm new to GP as well to business processes. I modified the report "SOP Blank Invoice Form" and want to know how can I see this report. I know how to access reports, but don't know under which "Sales Report" I can see this specific report. Thanks in advance. -nat Well, when you print sales invoices, select the Blank Invoice Form. "aistorres@hotmail.com" wrote: > Hi to all... I'm new to GP as well to business processes. I modified > the report "SOP Blank Invoice Form" and want to know how can I see this > report....

How can I display hundreths of seconds?
I'm trying to design a speadsheet to display lap times such as 1:26:329 (1 min, 26 secs etc) however I cannot sort the data in order from highest to lowest. I've been inputing the data as 1.26239. This s OK to sort frm Highest to Lowest but when you graph it there is a massiv gap beween 1.59960 (1.59.960) and 2.00765 (2.00.765) and there shouldn't be. I need Excel to recognize hundreths of seconds Please help D The way you're entering the data, you don't have seconds or fractions of seconds at all. You have minutes and (decimal) fractions of minutes. 1.59960, ...

CRM3
HI, I got problem when upload a new report to crm. When i save & close the new report. i get the following message. Microsoft CRM Unhandled Error Details: Server Error in '/' Application. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Exception of type Microsoft.Crm.CrmException was thrown. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: Microsoft.Crm.CrmException: Exc...

Home Inventory Report in MS Mny 2005?
How do you print a Home Inventory Report in MS Mny 2005? -- LLG ...

Can't upgrade Office 2008
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I recently installed Office 2008 (no previous installation of Office) and successfully updated to 12.1.1, then I wanted to update to 12.1.2 but the updated said that it couldn't find a version that could be updated. I deleted the whole office installation and tried again, now I managed to upgrade to 12.1.0 but not 12.1.1 (same error message again) I tried updating from my admin account, same thing. So I deleted everything and installed office from scratch, now I couldn't update to 12.1.0 that is the installer ru...

Can't view files with latest beta2 refresh
I downloaded the latest Beta2 refresh and now I cant access any of my word and publisher docs. It says "can't find file" or some such thing. I thought I read somewhere that the view and print functions in the latest refresh have been disabled. This is MOST inconvenient as every piece of business on my hard drive is now useless....is there any way of fixing this? ...

Can't Import email Date File from Office XP to Office 2003
Sorry for typos in prior post subject line. My HD failed but I had a backup of my Office XP Pro personal file folder with a lot of emails I needed. The file is about 128MB in size. I put a new HD in and installed Office 2003 Pro. When I go to open the old file Outlook 2003 says that the file "is not a personal folders file". (It was backed up to a CD ROM prior to the crash so the source file should be good.) I really don't want to uninstall Office 2003 and put back Office XP. Any idea why 2003 won't open the file and how to work around that? Many thanks in advance to anyone ...

can a program send email on users behalf with out getting the nag boxes?
I am trying to allow a program to send an e-mail through outlook 2003 on my behalf without getting the nag boxes. We have a customized program that sends out emails for us but since we moved to outlook this nag box pops up for each one. We have to sit there for hours clicking yes to each one and allowing access for 10 min maximum. I have installed the outlook security features administrative package on my machine and followed the read me to configure it to allow this but have not been successful. This is what I have tried: 1. The admpack.exe installed easily then I installed a...

Can investment names be deleted?
How do you delete/manage investment names that appear in the Investment drop box when viewing Investment Accounts? I basically would like to delete names of investments that I don't use. Thanks! From the Investing Portfolio page, choose Work with investments in the left menu, then Delete an Investment. Any security that appears in black text can be deleted if you choose, as no active transactions are associated with those. If it appears in gray, then there are open positions that would need to be closed before you can delete the securities. Be aware however, that if you delete sec...

Reports #5
Need guidance on how to create the following report in Great Plains. I want to be able to print out a benefits report with the following parameters. Employee ID, Benefit Name, Time-Frame (i.e., Pay Period, Monthly), Employee Contribution, Employer Contribution. Thanks, rc. ...

Report Problem
-- Hansford D. Cornett ...

I can send but I cannot receive emails in Windows mail
Account: 'Work', Server: 'mail.jtmedstaff.com', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR Invalid command.', Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC18 I receive this message when I try to receive mail. I am trying to set it up from the beginning. Please help!!!!!! Go to Tools, Accounts, select that mail account, Properties, Servers. Make sure that "Log on using Secure Password Authentication" is not = enabled.=20 --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/profi...

How can years be displayed in an Excel chart? #2
I'm trying to display years in 1 year increments at the bottom of a chart, but it will not show up. How can I make that happen? Assuming that the data on your chart is arranged by year, you can set the X-axis labels to show that information. Open the source data dialog, select the series tab then set the range containing your years in the Category (X) axis labels box "kateswan" wrote: > I'm trying to display years in 1 year increments at the bottom of a chart, > but it will not show up. How can I make that happen? ...

POS (not RMS) Itemized Report on Hourly Sales by Category
We would like to create a report to monitor hourly sales sorted by category. Can anyone offer some guidance? M Kalmus We would also like some advice on how to export the hourly sales graph data into a CSV format. "Mark Kalmus" <dogtoothcoffee@gmail.com> wrote in message news:%237N5plQQIHA.280@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > We would like to create a report to monitor hourly sales sorted by > category. > > Can anyone offer some guidance? > > M Kalmus > hi Mark, I am confuse about your post, you mentioned in first one that you want hourly report, se...

can't click To: button when sending attached rtf in outlook 2003
Hi. I have an access 2003 report that I run, export to RTF and email out to someone as an attachment using Access's outlook integration feature. About a week ago, I started having an intermittent problem where once I got the new message window up, I'd try to click the "To:" button to insert an address from the contact list; instead of the window of contacts I'd get an error box reading "Out of memory or system resources. Close some windows or programs and try again." The machine has 800mb of free RAM, and this process worked flawlessly for months before this ...

Report Formating Code Question
Hi everyone, I have a report that is formated every other line on the report for alternating colors. See Code: Private shadeNextRow As Boolean Const shadedColor = 6723891 ' Const shadedColor = 15726583 ' alternative shade colors ' Const shadedColor = 14078404 ' Const shadedColor = 13356495 ' Const shadedColor = 14281974 Const normalColor = 16777215 Private Sub Detail_Format(Cancel As Integer, FormatCount As Integer) On Error GoTo Detail_Format_Error ' Choose a color based on the shadeNextRow value If shadeNextRow = True Then Me.Section(acDetail).BackColor = sh...