Clear Data>Security Resource Description table not showing in list

GPv10  Logged in as sa.  Go to Maint. >Clear Data>System and in the
Tables list the Security Resource Description table is not there.  Is
there something I need to do to get access to that table?  Thanks.

Gi
0
gijeet (44)

Never mind....I figured it out.   You have to change the Display to
Physical....Duh!!
0
gijeet (44)

Estimated Data size for 3-5 years
Dears, I was looking for a document that give me an idea or talking about how to estimate Microsoft Dynamics GP database Growth and size. Any one could help me in this? I found an article on MSDN but it is about SQL server and it needs to go throw all GP tables and finde the size of each field and calulate that number. I have the following GP system: POP module FA module And Financial Module Any help? Best regards, Hi Hasan, It really depends on the number of transactions that go through your system. If I had to guess at an average, I would say a database in use for 3-5 years would ...

Delete a table using VBA
I have some code that opens a couple of make-table querys, and then executes some more code. I would like to insert the line 'DoCmd.DeleteObject acTable, "Table to Delete"' to delete those tables that are created, but it doesn't work. The tables don't delete. I'm assuming it has something to do with the loop, but I can't figure out where to put the deleteobject code to make it work. Here's the code that I have now: Private Sub btnEmailVolunteers_Click() DoCmd.OpenQuery "Community Project1" DoCmd.Close acQuery, "Community Projec...

Data base
I need to know as the table is called where registo keeps from the TPV arelysas HI I think you are talking about the Configuration table which store the information of store also there is table name called "register" please describe your main purpose and what exactly you are asking. Hope this will help you. "arelysas" wrote: > I need to know as the table is called where registo keeps from the TPV > > arelysas ...

Setting the first record in list box
Hi Folks, i am trying to set the first record in a list box (no multiselect) but the problem I have is that the list box items are created from a dynamic query that fisrt looks up the values. How do i tell the list box that to select the first record and to highlight this when the form is displayed? As always your help is appreciated. Regards, John Dumay John Dumay wrote: > i am trying to set the first record in a list box (no multiselect) but the > problem I have is that the list box items are created from a dynamic query > that fisrt looks up the values. How do i tell th...

how to show formula in formula bar
How do I make the formula show in the formula bar and keep it there? Select the cell with the formula. HTH, Bernie MS Excel MVP "cattywampus" <cattywampus@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1B2F42DF-9B43-411C-96C1-D3110F033D0C@microsoft.com... > How do I make the formula show in the formula bar and keep it there? go to tools<>options<>view<> and tick the formula bar -- Greetings from New Zealand Bill K "cattywampus" <cattywampus@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1B2F42DF-9B43-411C-96C1-D3110F033D0C@mi...

Portfolio Manager won't show daily change of value for mutual funds
I am still using Money Premium 2006. I would like to know if the following problem (feature?) is observed by other folks, either in M2006 or M2007. The Portfolio Manager has columns "Change" and "TotChng." The former is the change in price, per share, of a security for one day. The latter is, roughly speaking, "Change" multiplied by the number of shares held. I don't remember which of these columns is visible by default. I have chosen to view create of these columns in the "custom" view of my Portfolio Manager. My problem is that for mutual funds, ...

How to Trap Rogue Data ?
I have an application that generates hourly system performance logfiles which I graph to look for long term trending. The metric I use gradually varies from 1% to about 15% depending on various external factors - such as time of day and day of week. My problem is that the logfiles sometime hiccup and generate bad data resulting is huge spikes in my curve. I have trapped for the big ones > 20% in my source data but I need something smarter so I can catch large deviations from the curve. Unfortunately I do not have the option to fix the application that generated the bad data. Are ther...

Outlook 2003
Is there a text file to edit on the computer for this list, opposed to doing it in outlook 2003? No. The list is still built dynamically when you add senders to the list. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual account will be deleted w/out reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer BoDEAN <jbo@not_a_valid_email_addy.com> asked: | Is there a text file to edit on the computer for this list, opposed to | doing it in outlook 2003? ...

Can't see Groups in Global Address List
I have created a group on the exchange server using the following method AD Users and Group Action, New, Grou Named the Group Managers, Group Scope: Global, Group Type: Distributio Finis My expectation is that I would now see the Manager Group in the Global Address List in Outlook. That is not the case. I can only see it if I select "Groups" on the "All Address Lists". How do I get that Manager Group to show up in the GAL in Outlook? Thanks - "Zanshin" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have created a group on the exchange server using ...

Syntax Error In ALTER TABLE Command
I would like to change the data type of a column of integers to date/time format. I'm using this command in a MS Access 2003 macro RunSQL -> ALTER TABLE ExpTable MODIFY Activation_DT DATETIME. I have chosen No for the Use Transaction parameter. I've "Googled" the Internet for a resolution, but am having some difficulties finding my way out of this error. Would anyone have a suggestion? Many thanks, Kenny Vick kenny_vick@playstation.sony.com In news:33C0F407-9BA8-4377-A9E8-D7AE76F96895@microsoft.com, Kenny Vick <Kenny Vick@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:...

List Box Selection to Run report
Hi I have a list box in which there are 10 fields shown. I wish for the user to make selections (multiple if required) and then for them to run a report. I have the following code (mainly extracted from Martin Greens website) which is allowing the report to run but my criteria is not being used in the record selection. There is no other criteria in the reports query so I am looking for help as to why I am not able to run the report correctly displaying the users selections Private Sub cmdRunReport_Click() Dim db As DAO.Database Dim varItem As Variant Dim strCriteria As Str...

show duplicates of 2 tables
Hi, I have 2 table which have identical fields and I wish to create a table from the duplicates found. The wizard does the opposite it takes out the duplicates. How do I go about it? Cheers -- Paul Wilson On Tue, 12 Feb 2008 15:37:00 -0800, Paul Wilson <PaulWilson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi, > >I have 2 table which have identical fields and I wish to create a table from >the duplicates found. The wizard does the opposite it takes out the >duplicates. > >How do I go about it? > >Cheers Create a Query joining the tables on *all* the fields w...

Can't get third outlook account to show up
MS Outlook 2k3 This is frustrating me, I did the typical add email stuff and all went well, but now the email isnt showing up in my arranged list (arranging by accounts so I can view all my emails at the same time) When I try to send an email, however, I can choose this account from the accounts drop down menu, and it will send an email. any ideas? i've been searching forever. So you're using the Arrange By | E-mail Account view on your Inbox and you don't see this 3rd e-mail account as one of the groups? First, do you have any e-mails actually FROM that account to show? I...

ActiveSync with IPAQ 2002 & Outlook SP3 security message ???
I have a problem when syncing Outlook 2002 SP3 with Active=20 Sync. Sometimes a security message accurs. Anyone know how=20 to get rid of this message without compromising security. Regards Adam W. Kj=E6r Adam W. Kj�r <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have a problem when syncing Outlook 2002 SP3 with Active > Sync. Sometimes a security message accurs. Anyone know how > to get rid of this message without compromising security. What version of Activesync? -- Brian Tillman ...

How do I not show items in my address book
In Address book I like to make the following changes: I'm using Office Std Edition 2003, and I like not to show the fax numbers in the column, is there a way I can change the display? PeterM <pmaston@comcast.net> wrote: > In Address book I like to make the following changes: I'm using > Office Std Edition 2003, and I like not to show the fax numbers in > the column, is there a way I can change the display? There's a work-around. You can modify the FAX number entry in the contacts record so that Outlook doesn't recognize it as a phone number by putting &q...

XLS2000 IE6 No Data Sort
I've got users with IE6 and Office 2000 who are opening XLS sheets from the web. From the IE browser the Data menu appears but is not functional. I attemped to unlock the toolbar and move it so that none of the menus were covered up thinking this might help. Office XP (2002) with IE 6 works just fine, problem is I have 1500+ users on Office 2000. Can anyone offer any suggestions? I've check permissions on file, users rights on PC and Office/OS updates. Craig ...

Public Folder: Contacs : Deleted Contacts Still Showing Up In Outlook
How could I clean up the Ghost Contact Lists I created when I didn't know what I was doing. I have, hmmm, possibly 15 or so folders that were contact lists in the public folder. Now, since I have a better understanding of what I'm doing with My contact lists, I need to clean up the Folder Names ( which have been deleted ) that show up in Outlook 2003. I see them when I have a message to send out, and I navigate from the TO: button, and drop down where it says Global Address Book. Thank You Have you tried deleting them from within Exchange System Manager? Nue "Jeliaus" ...

Can't see any data in Workflow Monitor
Hey there, Have been finalising my server install and re-adding Opportunities to the newer Workflow. But as doing this I now cannot see any data records whatsoever in the Workflow Monitor. It tells me how many items are Active/Paused ..etc in the Summary creen, but when I got to have them listed no data appears and claims that there are no Active/Paused ..etc records? No idea as to why???????? ...

how to modify the global address list path in outlook
hi, in my company we are using outlook 2003 US and FR with exchange 2003 US. when we re using outlook US, the global address list used is called "\Global Address List" and when we re using outlook FR, the global list is called "\Liste d'adresses globale" and this is 2 different lists. how can i modify this parameter in order the french version uses the "\Global Address List" path? thanks for your answer. hi, someone has an idea? regards, "plomkiolki" <plomkiolki@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:C0C7D73A-EFC4-4AF0-88DD-77F3B22AAEA8@m...

Journal Entry Data Dump
Our auditors want a data dump (into Excel preferably) of all Journal Entries made during our fiscal year. Does anyone know of a way to accomplish this? Thanks! Kurt, You can do this in SmartList, under Account Transactions. Limit the transaction date range to get just your fiscal year. Remember to change the number of transactions SmartList brings back, since by default it's only 1000. Also, if you get more than about 65,000 transactions back, you will run into Excel limitations, so you may want to break this up further - maybe one export per month. Hope that helps. -- Vict...

Transfer Table Name?
RMS V 1.3.1006 What is the name for the Transfer (in/out) table within RMS? I need to get after some xfers inbound to a closed location whose database we do not have to flip to. I would like to get at these via HQ Admin and delete them for the location specific. Thanks everyone! -- Jocelyn Jocelyn, These are stored in the PurchaseOrder/PurchaseOrderEntry tables. - Evan Culver New West Technologies "jocelynp" <jocelynp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E904E333-83B4-4174-A2F4-F7D27530597D@microsoft.com... > RMS V 1.3.1006 > > What is the name ...

CRM 4.0
Hi! We have just made a migration from CRM 3.0 to 4.0, and everything went well, except one thing - field Resources is disabled (like it's in read-only mode, but it's not!), and we can't find the way to enable it... Any suggestions....? Best regards, Ivica I'm sure this is a bug - we had it on the fax entity with "to" - Team please take note I modifed the xml - after i look ed at a clean xml to see the diffence Pete "Ivica Ivancic" <ivica.ivancic@infinitas.hr> wrote in message news:5534F8F2-930B-45F1-A503-4D4DBA092E0F@microsoft.com....

Table's border thicknesses are inconsistent
I've made some tables using Excel. I then cut and past the selected cells into Powerpoint 97 slides. The tables look good except that the border thicknesses assigned for different cells don't reproduce consistently. In other words, some lines of the table that were created with the same thickness show different thickness on the final slide. Is there anything I can do about this? Thanks in advance! John In article <#SzEuMgaKHA.4688@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl>, MD John S. Ford wrote: > I've made some tables using Excel. I then cut and past the selected ce...

Importing Data from Access -- Parameter Errors
I am attempting to import a query from access. I get to the point of view or saving query in excel and get message "Too few parameters, expected 4." There are several parameters in my query. How do I avoid this message and get my query into excel? Does your query work properly if you invoke it directly in Access? And must the user supply the values of the parameters directly, or can those values be picked up from a worksheet? I assume you're using Microsoft Query to return the data from Access. Microsoft Query is not as powerful as Access (and thus any other true relationa...

Backing up Master Catagories List
Hi, Outlook 2003 w/all updates on XP with all updates. I had to repair Office, unrelated to Outlook, and in the process lost all my custom catagories in the Master Catagories list. I manually added them all back in, so all is fine now - but is there a way to back up the Master Catagories list? Or, is the list included in the ..PST file? If so, can I copy my .PST flies off to an external drive, then copy them back after doing something like an Office repair? Thanks, Marti Marti, you wrote on Mon, 04 Jun 2007 08:42:03 -0400: > Hi, Outlook 2003 w/all updates on XP with all updates. &g...