Check Void in Error

Our beloved cash admin voided SEVERAL checks in error. Is there a way to
un-void them? They were historical checks, ie. not in the current period.
Our bank isn't effected, but our ledger is.

I'm pretty adept at Sql, what tables would I need to hit if I have to
manually do this??

Thanks!

0
pete.lux (23)

access to http://servername/help/default.aspx is denied: HTTP Error 401.2
On the productive CRM installation the help button on top right of each form, does not show the requested help, but an error message, that access is denied. http://servername/help/default.aspx HTTP Error 401.2 - Unauthorized: Access is denied CRM Server is installed on 64-bit Windows server 2008 R2. For the rest there are no access denied errors on the crm itself. On our development installation on a 32-bit windows server 2003 there is no such problem. Who can give me a hint? Patrik Vogel Is the "Help" Virtual Directory under the CRM website using CRMAppPool? how about...

merge MSN Bill Pay & Checking Acct

DLookUp #Error
Hello Could anyone help me solve this problem please? I have been looking at this expression for an hour and just couldn't figure out where the problem is. =DLookUp("TotalUnit","OpeningBal","[ProductName] = " & [ProductName]) This expression is in a report where I would like to pull some total number for each product out of a query "openingbal" The openingbal query is as follows, the txFrom datetime value is provided. SELECT ProductName, Sum(nz([Purchased])-nz([Given])) AS TotalUnit FROM Transactions WHERE TransactionDate<Form...

Authorizing checks with RMS

401k Updiate Retirement Account Error
I am receiving an error on only 1 of my 3 401k accounts whenever I go into "more investing tasks" --> "update retirement account" in MS DLX 2007. The specific error is a dialogue box that says "This operation cannot be performed" and then prompts me for more info which takes me to this link: http://moneycentral.msn.com/money/2004/ee.asp?ProdVer=16.00.120.1024&FileName=ObRes.dll&FileVer=16.00.1024&EvtSrc=16.0&EvtId=obres:34&LCID=1033 Furthermore, this dialogue box provides me an "ok" and "more info" button. The "...

How do I create Check list

pop up error from Outlook, window opens in tab
Hello, I'm using crm 4.0 with the Outlook client on about 20 computers. On 4 of them, all with Vista, when a button is pushed that would open a CRM window (such as advanced search) the window opens in a tab inside an existing internet explorer instance. If there is no existing internet explorer, one is started and the window is opened in a full screen browser instead of the smaller window it should start in. Outlook then gives an error message stating that it has been blocked, likely by a pop up blocker. The pop up blocker has been disabled, no 3rd party plug-ins are running...

Mail Merge Error on A2003
I am creating mail merge documents and opening them from VBA code using the code below. Set objWord = New Word.Application objWord.Visible = True objWord.Documents.Open Filename:=txtFolder & "\" & lstDocs With objWord.ActiveDocument.MailMerge If .State = wdMainAndDataSource Or .State = wdMainAndSourceAndHeader Then ... open merged document here, etc. This code works fine on A2000 but fails at the If statement on A2003. I believe this is due to extra security measures introduced by MS and is explained in this articl...

Printing Checks

554 error client host rejected wrong mail relay using Exchange 2003 /w SP2
I seem to be getting this error on a few domains that I'm sending mail to. We are using Windows 2003 /w Exchange 2003 SP2. Any idea's? Is this caused by a external DNS issue on the A or PTR record? Or... In external DNS we have our email server setup as mail2.abc.com but within Exchange we have our email server setup as mail1.abc.com would this be causing the issue? The following recipient(s) could not be reached: john@abc.com on 21/04/2006 9:54 AM There was a SMTP communication problem with the recipient's email server. Please contact your system ad...

Employee Check Format-Graphical

Check Names = "Exchange Server computer is busy..."
Here's what I got: Active Directory on Server 2003 1 Domain Controller also running DNS and WINS No other DNS or WINS servers (I know, I know) Static IP Addresses...NO DHCP Exchange Server 2003 on a member server Client running W2K SP4 Outlook 2000 SP3 Exchange has 4 mailboxes set, but nobody is using it. I'm still testing things out. When I try to connect to Exchange via my Outlook 2000, I get the following message: "The function cannot be performed because the Microsoft Exchange Server computer is busy. Try again later" I've tried it from 3 different client comp...

Outlook 2002 CSP error
Hello, I am working on a Dell system running Windows XP and reading mail with Outlook 2002. I received a digitaly signed email message and tried to forward it. The following message appeared: "The CSP Cryptographic service provider signature does not match the CSP installed on your computer" It will not allow me to forward the message. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Andre The sender probably set the message to not be forwarded. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus ...

SFO client install error 02-03-05
hello... i have got a problem that the shortcuts and the crm icon in the mail box will not show out when i install the SFO client software and I got the error message "Setup has failed because of an error. Setup unable to install the .msi file for Microsoft CRM SFO" I have tried to uninstall the software many time, even i changed the Domain but the problem still happened. does anyone get the idea how to resolve it? Thanks Jerry, Be sure you followed all of the pre requisites before the install is attempted. Make sure the web client is operational. Indexing services are in...

Errors after Service Pack 2
I am getting a lot of the following errors on my exchange 2003 after Service pack 2 was installed: Event ID: 7515 Source: MSExchangeTransport Description: An error occurred while Microsoft Exchange Intelligent Message Filter attempted to filter a message with ID <faf101c5f47a$f3044d20$5c34000a@XXX.XXX>, P1 From smtp:XXXX@XXX.com and Subject Reading One for SOW 340. This message will not be filtered. The error code is 0x800710f0. i found another thread with someone having the same problem microsoft acknowledged this as a bug with imf not being able to scan messages large...

Printing MICR checks
Hello, We are having an issue printing checks on the Select Payables Checks window. When we try to print the checks we receive the error message below: "Warning: You have MICR but are not in a MICR screen. To use MICR, abort this screen and set up security access." The user has access to this screen but I'm not sure what this error message means. There was nothing related to this in the Knowledge Base either. Has anyone else received this error message before and if so how did/do you resolve it? Thanks! The user has the third party mekorma check writing module ...

Check off boxes
Publisher 2003 in use. I am creating a questionnaire that will be included in a newsletter. I am using the publisher software to make this form. Somewhere, in the past, I saw a keyboard shortcut to inset checkoff boxes, however, I cannot remember the key strokes. Any help along this line will be greatly appreciated. Thank you and enjoy your day. Mike Mike Reshetar wrote: > Somewhere, in the past, I saw a keyboard shortcut to inset checkoff boxes, > however, I cannot remember the key strokes. Use Wingdings and the � or q characters. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher h...

Toolbar button error?
In Excel 2003 I put a button on a custom toolbar - the button is the 'double bottom border' and is from the Customise-Format selection of buttons. However this button just gives me a single bottom border. I can get double borders in other ways, e.g. from the drop-down borders box, where the identical-looking button does give me a double bottom border. Is this an error, or am I missing something? Thanks, David Wheeler d.r.wheeler@btinternet.com Hi David does the same for me too ... so i think it's broken :( and while this is no help at all to you i'll say it anyway ...

check check check
afpoiadshfpaosid It is a feature, not a bug -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

spam properties check
When I receive a suspecious email (spam), I right click, without opening the message, to check the properties to make sure it is spam before I forward to the "missed spam" software of my ISP. Some spam emails then ask me if "I want to save the changes" before I close the properties box. I am then not able to forward this email without replying yes to "save the changes?" I did not make any changes, I just checked the properties. Why is this happening? ...

error message preventing installation of office SP1 update
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Intel keep getting request to install SP1 update12.1.0 and end up with this message"You can't install office 2008 SP1 update (12.1.0) on this volume. A version of the software required to install this update was not found on this volume" I was offered 2 choices, to select my external hard drive(4101GB Free) or my Mac HD (232 GB free)- neither one works. Should I install this update or is this update not meant for the Mac version of office 2008? If not for me how can I get rid of the repeated request that I Update? ...

Code is Incomplete error in HR
Hello! We're trying to enroll an employee in Health Insurance and an error keeps on popping up saying that the code is incomplete, please complete the setup on the accountign side before continuing. Has anyone seen this before? Thanks Marisol Yes, it generally means that you do not have a payroll deduction or payroll benefit or both created that match the benefit. If you have a benefit that has both an employee and employer cost, you would need a payroll deduction and benefit created. Try going through the benefit setup and saving the record. See if you can acc...