Check printing in GP 7.0

Dear Guys,

I have check payments for vendors, where I'm dealing with
LOCAL CURRENCY & FORIGHN CURRENCY. When I paid by check in
LOCAL CURRENCY then the amount in words prints perfectly
but if i paid by check in FORIGN CURRENCY then the amount
in word prints in numeric which i want to print amount in
words instead of numbers.

Please help me to print checks amount in words for FORIGN
CURRENCY as well.

Your suggestion would be appricated on above issue

thnx
Shamin
0
anonymous (74725)

merge MSN Bill Pay & Checking Acct

Documentation CD of MSCRM 3.0
Hi there, I've downloaded MSCRM 3.0 beta and in the SDK there's a sample code of dynamicpicklists indicating to be in the documentation CD. Where can i download that cd for this version? or is there any place else to find that code? thanks in advance, Diogo Maya Monteiro If you check the readme in the doc folder, it has links to the SDK online. This download has the samples you are looking for. -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM "Diogo Monteiro" <DiogoMonteiro@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:123A6D9A-8C14-4777-BC19-F824B7677491@microsoft.com....

How print '(continued)' where control spans >1 page
I have some report controls that print memo fields. I'd like to print '(continued)' on subsequent pages. How is this done? Thanks. On Mon, 14 Jan 2008 16:08:00 -0800, mscertified wrote: > I have some report controls that print memo fields. I'd like to print > '(continued)' on subsequent pages. How is this done? > > Thanks. See if this KnowledgeBase article helps you. 141622 "HOWTO: ACC: Explanation of WillContinue Property" I believe there is a newer version, but off hand I haven't found it. This one is for A97 but it should work in a...

Broken GP Button
In modifying the PM_Vendor_Maintenance form in Dex it seems that we broke the Address button on that form. Is there anyway to set the functionality back to the original GP functionality? ...

Printing Autofilter Data
How do I print Autofilter data onto one sheet instead of a few lines on say 20 pages? In page Setup, select fit to print and select 1 page wide and 1 page high. -- Regards, Tom Ogilvy "Confused" <Confused@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2C7DCB67-06B2-429C-99D9-D2B3A40FEF4A@microsoft.com... > How do I print Autofilter data onto one sheet instead of a few lines on say > 20 pages? Thank you! "Tom Ogilvy" wrote: > In page Setup, select fit to print and select 1 page wide and 1 page high. > > -- > Regards, > Tom Ogilvy >...

How do I create Check list

Printing logo on TM88III to slow
Hi group how can I print a logo in the TM88III printer faster from VB6, Now I'm using a Image control and I send directly the picture property to the Printer control using paintpicture. There is any way to print a logo faster. Thanks, Unfortunately - no. When sending graphics to the Epson printer is uses the Raster driver which essentially sends a bitmap to the printer. As you may know - bitmaps are very large hence the slow printing. When printing receipts and if you want speed it's best to stick with the Line driver and just output the company information formatted ...

Control printing according to list box options
I have two list box's that control the report that is going to print. Text20 is the list box that displays the shed number, and the drop down list varies depending on what sheds are in the table. if a shed number is added or deleted, it is also added or deleted in the list drop down box.The row source is: SELECT DISTINCT [98MatingRecords].[SHED #] FROM 98MatingRecords ORDER BY [98MatingRecords].[SHED #]; The second is Text22, this list box has the sections in it and the sections are controled by the shed number, some sheds have 1 section some have 6 and some have 3 or 4, so the dro...

Authorizing checks with RMS

Printing single page from multi page document.
I am running Publisher 2007 and have an old 28 page document made in an earlier version. The document is a booklet. Previously I have been able to print "Pages 3 to 3" and a dialogue box would ask if I planned to have it as a separate document or part of the designed document. In which case I would finish up with Page 3 and Page 26 on a single piece of paper. I have failed to find the method to achieve the same outcome in Publisher 2007. I don't doubt that the option is available. How do I find it? Many thanks, Robin Chapple Robin Chapple wrote: > I am running Publisher ...

GP 8 sp3
I tried to install service pack 3 for Great Plains 8 and had problems when it came to updating the databases. What I didn't realize is that the Analytical Accounting performance release must be installed before the GP service pack. So I got AA updated to the current performance release and hotfix and tried again. Now the SP 3 installation tells me that it can't find anything to update, as though the sp is already installed. However, when posting journal entries, we are getting an error returned from the stored procedure glpBatchCleanup and the batch will not post. From what...

Outlook 6.0 as the default mail client
I am using Publisher 2007 to make an email merge. When I try to select my list from outlook contacts it tells me that I do not have a default mail client. It then tells me to run outlook express and make it my default mail. when I go to outlook it is already marked as default. Anybody know what I need to do or check next? "Meatman" <Meatman@discussions.microsoft.com> schreef in bericht news:16F0FE91-54A6-489E-8A58-553E34F7A4AC@microsoft.com... >I am using Publisher 2007 to make an email merge. When I try to select my > list from outlook contacts it tells me that I d...

printing 1200dpi files
Hello, I am using the trial version of Publisher 2007. I like it a lot. But a problem has surfaced. When I tried to print or print-preview pages that have 1200 dpi bitmaps on them, the images with either not display, not print or both. If I reload those same images as 600dpi files, the problem goes away. Everything was working fine for a while. But once I launched the file from My Documents rather than opening Publisher and then opening the file. Ever since then I've had this problem. Sometimes the 1200 dpis will print, sometimes not. I can have a 60 page file with lot...

Printing Checks

Printing Command
The command print (DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdPageSetup) works great. However when the command is executed you can not see the report until after the command is executed. I will like to know how to show the report first then print.... NOTE: The command is executed from a form. -- Jeff Have you tried: DoCmd.OpenReport "YourReportNameGoesHere", acViewPreview If you use "acViewNormal" (the default) instead of "acViewPreview", the report prints without the preview. HTH -- Steve S -------------------------------- "Veni, Vidi, Velcro" (I came; I sa...

Employee Check Format-Graphical

Windows 7 Upgrade
First I stopped at Frys and picked up a 1TB network drive from Omega. Boy, is storage cheap these days. I could have got more capacity with a USB drive, but my current policy is to buy only network devices, printers, etc. I am very happy with this drive, I didn't even bother installing their software, just figured out the ip address from my router's log and connected to it. I very quickly started storing all my old dvd and dvr- ms files. I might go buy another one for the whole family to use. I got the Windows 7 upgrade for $109 at Sam's Club. Autorun caused an error...

Check Names = "Exchange Server computer is busy..."
Here's what I got: Active Directory on Server 2003 1 Domain Controller also running DNS and WINS No other DNS or WINS servers (I know, I know) Static IP Addresses...NO DHCP Exchange Server 2003 on a member server Client running W2K SP4 Outlook 2000 SP3 Exchange has 4 mailboxes set, but nobody is using it. I'm still testing things out. When I try to connect to Exchange via my Outlook 2000, I get the following message: "The function cannot be performed because the Microsoft Exchange Server computer is busy. Try again later" I've tried it from 3 different client comp...

selecting print area via inputbox
I am trying to do something that seems quite simple, yet I can't get it to work. I am using the following code to get the print range from the user. Sometimes it works, and other times nothing happens, depending upon the range that is selected. Any ideas? Sub SelectPrintRange() Dim rRange As Range On Error Resume Next Application.DisplayAlerts = False Set rRange = Application.InputBox(Prompt:= _ "Please use your mouse to select a select a range to be printed.", _ Title:="SPECIFY RANGE", Type:=8) On Error...

how do I print doublesided 2up on a4 on a form consisting of 4 a5
I am practicing a mock exam on publisher2003 professional and am struggling to print an application form to be printed as a double sided 2 up on a4 paper folded across the application form will consist of 4 a5 pages? Setup your printer for A4, setup your page as a booklet. I can't quite understand the 2 up part. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "tommyk" <tommyk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A66AE0F8-3AB6-42C8-A116-47652D88C4AB@microsoft.com... >I am practicing a mock exam on...

Printing MICR checks
Hello, We are having an issue printing checks on the Select Payables Checks window. When we try to print the checks we receive the error message below: "Warning: You have MICR but are not in a MICR screen. To use MICR, abort this screen and set up security access." The user has access to this screen but I'm not sure what this error message means. There was nothing related to this in the Knowledge Base either. Has anyone else received this error message before and if so how did/do you resolve it? Thanks! The user has the third party mekorma check writing module ...

Check off boxes
Publisher 2003 in use. I am creating a questionnaire that will be included in a newsletter. I am using the publisher software to make this form. Somewhere, in the past, I saw a keyboard shortcut to inset checkoff boxes, however, I cannot remember the key strokes. Any help along this line will be greatly appreciated. Thank you and enjoy your day. Mike Mike Reshetar wrote: > Somewhere, in the past, I saw a keyboard shortcut to inset checkoff boxes, > however, I cannot remember the key strokes. Use Wingdings and the � or q characters. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher h...