Check printing error - my batch disappeared!

I was in the process of printing my check batch for the week. I went to
purchasing, print checks, selected my batch, and pushed print. Usually a
screen will come up that then tells me to push print one more time, but this
screen never appeared! If I repeat my steps, the batch no longer appears in
the window.  If I go to purchasing, post checks, and select that batch, I can
see the batch with status "Check Printing". If I try to select the batch, it
says" This batch is being edited by another user. Please try later." If I go
to transactions, purchasing, batches, again the batch appears with status
"Check Printing", but if I select the batch, it says "You cannot edit the
batch or transactions in this batch. Use the Post Payables Checks window to
continue processing." As I mentioned above, if I go to Post Checks, I am told
that the batch is printing and is in use.
I tried restarting my printer. I tried rebooting my computer.
Help Please! My checks are lost!
0
Melissa (140)

Go to "Batch Recovery" and clear it. if not then User SQL Table SY0800 and
Delete the batch and then run (post).

Miscorsoft also has an application under Automated Solutions which you can
install and run it and it will clear your batch and ready for posting.

"Melissa" <Melissa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I was in the process of printing my check batch for the week. I went to
> purchasing, print checks, selected my batch, and pushed print. Usually a
> screen will come up that then tells me to push print one more time, but
> this
> screen never appeared! If I repeat my steps, the batch no longer appears
> in
> the window.  If I go to purchasing, post checks, and select that batch, I
> can
> see the batch with status "Check Printing". If I try to select the batch,
> it
> says" This batch is being edited by another user. Please try later." If I
> go
> to transactions, purchasing, batches, again the batch appears with status
> "Check Printing", but if I select the batch, it says "You cannot edit the
> batch or transactions in this batch. Use the Post Payables Checks window
> continue processing." As I mentioned above, if I go to Post Checks, I am
> told
> that the batch is printing and is in use.
> I tried restarting my printer. I tried rebooting my computer.
> Help Please! My checks are lost!

0
zeeaay1 (20)

access to http://servername/help/default.aspx is denied: HTTP Error 401.2
On the productive CRM installation the help button on top right of each form, does not show the requested help, but an error message, that access is denied. http://servername/help/default.aspx HTTP Error 401.2 - Unauthorized: Access is denied CRM Server is installed on 64-bit Windows server 2008 R2. For the rest there are no access denied errors on the crm itself. On our development installation on a 32-bit windows server 2003 there is no such problem. Who can give me a hint? Patrik Vogel Is the "Help" Virtual Directory under the CRM website using CRMAppPool? how about...

merge MSN Bill Pay & Checking Acct

How print '(continued)' where control spans >1 page
I have some report controls that print memo fields. I'd like to print '(continued)' on subsequent pages. How is this done? Thanks. On Mon, 14 Jan 2008 16:08:00 -0800, mscertified wrote: > I have some report controls that print memo fields. I'd like to print > '(continued)' on subsequent pages. How is this done? > > Thanks. See if this KnowledgeBase article helps you. 141622 "HOWTO: ACC: Explanation of WillContinue Property" I believe there is a newer version, but off hand I haven't found it. This one is for A97 but it should work in a...

Find cause of error when calling CFrameWnd::Create()
Hello, in my application I had a call to CFrameWnd::Create() return 0 (which indicates an error), so my question is: Is there a function I can call to get a more detailed description of the error, maybe something mfc specific? I tried a simple ::GetLastError(), but it returned 0.... Eric Lilja wrote: > Hello, in my application I had a call to CFrameWnd::Create() return 0 (which > indicates an error), so my question is: Is there a function I can call to get > a more detailed description of the error, maybe something mfc specific? I > tried a simple ::GetLastError(), but it re...

Printing logo on TM88III to slow
Hi group how can I print a logo in the TM88III printer faster from VB6, Now I'm using a Image control and I send directly the picture property to the Printer control using paintpicture. There is any way to print a logo faster. Thanks, Unfortunately - no. When sending graphics to the Epson printer is uses the Raster driver which essentially sends a bitmap to the printer. As you may know - bitmaps are very large hence the slow printing. When printing receipts and if you want speed it's best to stick with the Line driver and just output the company information formatted ...

How do I create Check list

Printing Autofilter Data
How do I print Autofilter data onto one sheet instead of a few lines on say 20 pages? In page Setup, select fit to print and select 1 page wide and 1 page high. -- Regards, Tom Ogilvy "Confused" <Confused@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2C7DCB67-06B2-429C-99D9-D2B3A40FEF4A@microsoft.com... > How do I print Autofilter data onto one sheet instead of a few lines on say > 20 pages? Thank you! "Tom Ogilvy" wrote: > In page Setup, select fit to print and select 1 page wide and 1 page high. > > -- > Regards, > Tom Ogilvy >...

Payroll Batch posting issue.
We are on Dynamics GP 9.0 and we are facing issues with payroll batch on one of our companies. While posting the payroll batch, GP got stuck indefinitely and we had to kill the process. After we reloaded GP we noticed that the payroll batch was posted but the corresponding GL's did not get posted. The way we figured GL's did not post is when we compared the Checkbook register with the financial/gl detail inquiry screen for that day and it was off by the same amount as the payroll batch that was processed by us. I though running check links and reconcile will fix this problem but that...

Control printing according to list box options
I have two list box's that control the report that is going to print. Text20 is the list box that displays the shed number, and the drop down list varies depending on what sheds are in the table. if a shed number is added or deleted, it is also added or deleted in the list drop down box.The row source is: SELECT DISTINCT [98MatingRecords].[SHED #] FROM 98MatingRecords ORDER BY [98MatingRecords].[SHED #]; The second is Text22, this list box has the sections in it and the sections are controled by the shed number, some sheds have 1 section some have 6 and some have 3 or 4, so the dro...

Authorizing checks with RMS

DLookUp #Error
Hello Could anyone help me solve this problem please? I have been looking at this expression for an hour and just couldn't figure out where the problem is. =DLookUp("TotalUnit","OpeningBal","[ProductName] = " & [ProductName]) This expression is in a report where I would like to pull some total number for each product out of a query "openingbal" The openingbal query is as follows, the txFrom datetime value is provided. SELECT ProductName, Sum(nz([Purchased])-nz([Given])) AS TotalUnit FROM Transactions WHERE TransactionDate<Form...

401k Updiate Retirement Account Error
I am receiving an error on only 1 of my 3 401k accounts whenever I go into "more investing tasks" --> "update retirement account" in MS DLX 2007. The specific error is a dialogue box that says "This operation cannot be performed" and then prompts me for more info which takes me to this link: http://moneycentral.msn.com/money/2004/ee.asp?ProdVer=16.00.120.1024&FileName=ObRes.dll&FileVer=16.00.1024&EvtSrc=16.0&EvtId=obres:34&LCID=1033 Furthermore, this dialogue box provides me an "ok" and "more info" button. The "...

Printing single page from multi page document.
I am running Publisher 2007 and have an old 28 page document made in an earlier version. The document is a booklet. Previously I have been able to print "Pages 3 to 3" and a dialogue box would ask if I planned to have it as a separate document or part of the designed document. In which case I would finish up with Page 3 and Page 26 on a single piece of paper. I have failed to find the method to achieve the same outcome in Publisher 2007. I don't doubt that the option is available. How do I find it? Many thanks, Robin Chapple Robin Chapple wrote: > I am running Publisher ...

printing 1200dpi files
Hello, I am using the trial version of Publisher 2007. I like it a lot. But a problem has surfaced. When I tried to print or print-preview pages that have 1200 dpi bitmaps on them, the images with either not display, not print or both. If I reload those same images as 600dpi files, the problem goes away. Everything was working fine for a while. But once I launched the file from My Documents rather than opening Publisher and then opening the file. Ever since then I've had this problem. Sometimes the 1200 dpis will print, sometimes not. I can have a 60 page file with lot...

Printing Checks

Printing Command
The command print (DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdPageSetup) works great. However when the command is executed you can not see the report until after the command is executed. I will like to know how to show the report first then print.... NOTE: The command is executed from a form. -- Jeff Have you tried: DoCmd.OpenReport "YourReportNameGoesHere", acViewPreview If you use "acViewNormal" (the default) instead of "acViewPreview", the report prints without the preview. HTH -- Steve S -------------------------------- "Veni, Vidi, Velcro" (I came; I sa...

pop up error from Outlook, window opens in tab
Hello, I'm using crm 4.0 with the Outlook client on about 20 computers. On 4 of them, all with Vista, when a button is pushed that would open a CRM window (such as advanced search) the window opens in a tab inside an existing internet explorer instance. If there is no existing internet explorer, one is started and the window is opened in a full screen browser instead of the smaller window it should start in. Outlook then gives an error message stating that it has been blocked, likely by a pop up blocker. The pop up blocker has been disabled, no 3rd party plug-ins are running...

Mail Merge Error on A2003
I am creating mail merge documents and opening them from VBA code using the code below. Set objWord = New Word.Application objWord.Visible = True objWord.Documents.Open Filename:=txtFolder & "\" & lstDocs With objWord.ActiveDocument.MailMerge If .State = wdMainAndDataSource Or .State = wdMainAndSourceAndHeader Then ... open merged document here, etc. This code works fine on A2000 but fails at the If statement on A2003. I believe this is due to extra security measures introduced by MS and is explained in this articl...

554 error client host rejected wrong mail relay using Exchange 2003 /w SP2
I seem to be getting this error on a few domains that I'm sending mail to. We are using Windows 2003 /w Exchange 2003 SP2. Any idea's? Is this caused by a external DNS issue on the A or PTR record? Or... In external DNS we have our email server setup as mail2.abc.com but within Exchange we have our email server setup as mail1.abc.com would this be causing the issue? The following recipient(s) could not be reached: john@abc.com on 21/04/2006 9:54 AM There was a SMTP communication problem with the recipient's email server. Please contact your system ad...

Employee Check Format-Graphical

Check Names = "Exchange Server computer is busy..."
Here's what I got: Active Directory on Server 2003 1 Domain Controller also running DNS and WINS No other DNS or WINS servers (I know, I know) Static IP Addresses...NO DHCP Exchange Server 2003 on a member server Client running W2K SP4 Outlook 2000 SP3 Exchange has 4 mailboxes set, but nobody is using it. I'm still testing things out. When I try to connect to Exchange via my Outlook 2000, I get the following message: "The function cannot be performed because the Microsoft Exchange Server computer is busy. Try again later" I've tried it from 3 different client comp...

selecting print area via inputbox
I am trying to do something that seems quite simple, yet I can't get it to work. I am using the following code to get the print range from the user. Sometimes it works, and other times nothing happens, depending upon the range that is selected. Any ideas? Sub SelectPrintRange() Dim rRange As Range On Error Resume Next Application.DisplayAlerts = False Set rRange = Application.InputBox(Prompt:= _ "Please use your mouse to select a select a range to be printed.", _ Title:="SPECIFY RANGE", Type:=8) On Error...