Check layout #3

We have multiple companies, and when I change the check layout, it
changes it for all the companies except for 1 (the last one that was
created) Any ideas how to change it in the last company?

merge MSN Bill Pay & Checking Acct

Documentation CD of MSCRM 3.0
Hi there, I've downloaded MSCRM 3.0 beta and in the SDK there's a sample code of dynamicpicklists indicating to be in the documentation CD. Where can i download that cd for this version? or is there any place else to find that code? thanks in advance, Diogo Maya Monteiro If you check the readme in the doc folder, it has links to the SDK online. This download has the samples you are looking for. -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM "Diogo Monteiro" <DiogoMonteiro@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:123A6D9A-8C14-4777-BC19-F824B7677491@microsoft.com....

How do I create Check list

Email Addresses #3
Hello: Quick question regarding addressing. We have several domains for which we receive mail. Not all of our users require email addresses for the 4 domains we handle. In the recipients default policy, I know you configure email addresses here, but does this not replicate this to all users, new and old? If so, what's an easy way around this. I think in 2000 Exchange, there was an option as to whether to make this site/server wide but I don;t see that option in 2003. Thanks The default recipient policy should appy to everyone you give a mailbox to. If you need to you can modi...

Authorizing checks with RMS

U of M #3
How can I transfer U of M information from one company to another? You can DTS the following tables between both databases @ the SQL Level: IV40201 IV40202 Refer to the following post for the complete list of the setup tables: http://mohdaoud.blogspot.com/2008/10/copy-microsoft-dynamics-gp-setup.html Regards, -- Mohammad R. Daoud MVP, MCP, MCBMSP, MCTS, MCBMSS Mob: +962 - 79 -999 65 85 Great Package For Business Solutions daoudm@greatpbs.com http://www.greatpbs.com http://mohdaoud.blogspot.com/ "Jay Buckman" wrote: > How can I transfer U of M information from one company t...

Deploying Web Service SDK 3.0 Issue
I have a web service that I have developed. The web service interacts with CRM 3.0, creating and updating opportunities from an exteranl application. The service works great on my development machine. I can even call it from an external machine, and it works just fine. However, when I deploy it to my production server, I get the following error: File or assembly name Microsoft.Crm.MetadataService, or one of its dependencies, was not found. What am I doing wrong in the deployment? I never had any deployment issues with CRM 1.2. Have I not included something? Thank you in advance, Paul pjm...

Summation of 3 biggest numbers... #2
hi all, is there any quick method to add up 3 biggest numbers in a se of number? e.g. I have the following data in a row: 100 20 90 30 And I want to add up 3 biggest numbers, i.e. 100 + 90 + 30 = 220 Thanks -- lau000 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- lau0001's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3332 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=53144 thanks all, I have solved the problem by "large" function.:) -- lau0001 -----------------------------------------------------...

Printing Checks

Employee Check Format-Graphical

How do I plot a line chart in 3 dimensions (x,y,z)?
Hello All, I wish to plot a scatter graph in Excel and join the points with a smooth line. However I wish to do it using three variables (x,y and z axes) as opposed to the simple 2D x and y axes I can easily use on excel?? Is there a way to do this in excel?? Yours Hopefully, Kev. Hi, You can fake it using trig. http://www.andypope.info/charts/3drotate.htm Cheers Andy Kevinofromuk wrote: > Hello All, I wish to plot a scatter graph in Excel and join the points with a > smooth line. However I wish to do it using three variables (x,y and z axes) > as opposed to the simple ...

Excel Database #3
I have a huge database - because I have had to add rows and columns I now have hyperlinks embeded throughout the database. This is a pain because I'm always opening a website or email. How do I remove ALL OF THESE at one time? This database is to row EE and 9000 lines long. Trying to remove these one at a time is not an option -- seb Select the range to clean up (ctrl-a (twice in xl2003) will select the whole sheet.) then hit alt-f8 (to get to the VBE) then hit ctrl-g (to see the immediate window) type this and hit enter selection.hyperlinks.delete Then back to excel to see wh...

Check Names = "Exchange Server computer is busy..."
Here's what I got: Active Directory on Server 2003 1 Domain Controller also running DNS and WINS No other DNS or WINS servers (I know, I know) Static IP Addresses...NO DHCP Exchange Server 2003 on a member server Client running W2K SP4 Outlook 2000 SP3 Exchange has 4 mailboxes set, but nobody is using it. I'm still testing things out. When I try to connect to Exchange via my Outlook 2000, I get the following message: "The function cannot be performed because the Microsoft Exchange Server computer is busy. Try again later" I've tried it from 3 different client comp...

SBS 2008 Sharepoint 3 Automatic Backups?
I need to have backups of the company calendar run nightly separate from the Server backup. Is there some way to automate it (i can run a backup manually now by going to Sharepoint 3 Central Administration > Operations > Backup and Restore > Preform a backup), but i would like to setup an automated backup that will be uploaded off-site each day. jared Good luck getting any help. No MVP's have answered my Sharepoint question either. "Jaredean" <shop@prolook.com> wrote in message news:i6b0i5hn5pglnsqnrvqrrk6tdqmrckof0g@4ax.com... >I need to hav...

Printing MICR checks
Hello, We are having an issue printing checks on the Select Payables Checks window. When we try to print the checks we receive the error message below: "Warning: You have MICR but are not in a MICR screen. To use MICR, abort this screen and set up security access." The user has access to this screen but I'm not sure what this error message means. There was nothing related to this in the Knowledge Base either. Has anyone else received this error message before and if so how did/do you resolve it? Thanks! The user has the third party mekorma check writing module ...

Pivot Chart Layout
I have some charts that I started when I was using MS 2003, I have recently switched to MS 2007 Beta and my charts are not formatting right, I have resized them and they still will not print big enough to read. The format changed completely. How can I get the old version of my charts back without going back to 2003? And how can I get excel 2007 to quit freezing??? You must not have read the caveat about beta software: Don't don't DON'T use it for anything important. You shouldn't even install it on a computer you use for anything important. As it stands now, the Exce...

Protecting cells #3
Excel 2000. I have a worksheet that has some columns I want protected and some others I want to be able to enter / edit . How do I set this up. (I don't want to protect ALL of the worksheet.) Thanks... rob Hi rob protection in excel works by first choosing the cells that you don't want protected (select cells; fomat / cells - protection tab; untick locked) and then protecting the worksheet (tools / protection / protect sheet). cheers julieD "rob p" <nospam*wlb@stans.net> wrote in message news:O1%235IZDZEHA.1356@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Excel 2000. I have a wo...

Mortgage Payments #3
Hello all, I recently switched from Quicken, and I'm confused about how to pay my mortgage payment electronically, while having it update my mortgage loan account appropriately. I am already set up to pay bills electronically, through my bank, and it works fine. I have set up my home mortgage in MS Money 2004, and it seems correct. Here's my dilemma: If I go to the Bills & Deposits area, select my mortgage bill, and pay the bill using the Pay Online button, it pays my bill electronically, and makes and entry in my checking account register -- but it doesn't use the split cat...

3-D Graphing
I would very much like to plot X-Y-Z data (e.g. depth vs. x,y coordinates) in 3-D. Just wondering if it's even possible with the Excel graphing functions. If the X,Y coordinates are defined by a regular grid, arrange the data like this: Y1 Y2 Y3 X1 Z11 Z12 Z13 X2 Z21 Z22 Z23 X3 Z31 Z32 Z33 The top left cell is best kept blank. Select the range, and choose a surface or contour chart in the Chart Wizard. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com/ _______ rocksmith wrote: >...

Voting Buttons #3
Outlook 2002 Is there a way to make "Yes","NO","Conditional" always be one of the choices for voting buttons. I know I can type it in myself, but I would like it to appear as a possible choice everytime... Thanks You could create a reusable template for this: Turn off WordMail as your editor, if you use it, then create a message with the voting buttons you want. Choose File | Save As and save it as an .oft template file to your Desktop. When you want to use it to create a new message, double-click the saved .oft file. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of ...

Secure SMTP #3
Hi, Bit of background Firewall ISA 2000 One public IP - default SMTP - Exchange 2003 (SP 1) - port 25 Another public IP - Secure SMTP - Exchange 2003 (SSL) - port 25 Problem with users outside the network using POP3 and the secure smtp for their emails, Can telnet to secuure smtp via public IP no problem and start the startTTLS command POP3 works fine But there's a strange problem with the secure smtp - sometimes it works, sometimes not, totally random. Outlook express it works fine all the time Outlook 2003 it won't connect get this error sometimes The message co...

Check off boxes
Publisher 2003 in use. I am creating a questionnaire that will be included in a newsletter. I am using the publisher software to make this form. Somewhere, in the past, I saw a keyboard shortcut to inset checkoff boxes, however, I cannot remember the key strokes. Any help along this line will be greatly appreciated. Thank you and enjoy your day. Mike Mike Reshetar wrote: > Somewhere, in the past, I saw a keyboard shortcut to inset checkoff boxes, > however, I cannot remember the key strokes. Use Wingdings and the � or q characters. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher h...