Changing A/P check format name for "User-Defined Check 1"

Hi,

I would like to change the A/P check format name for "User-Defined Check 1"
to something else (GP 10).

Are these in a SQL table?

I know that the format number is 8 but I cannot find where the name is
stored, or is it "hard-coded"?

Thanks

0
Glen1 (157)

It is hard-coded and I am not aware of any way to change the descriptions.
Seems like a great idea, though. In fact, you could expand that idea to
things like the SOP documents and POP documents.
--
Charles Allen, MVP

"Glen" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to change the A/P check format name for "User-Defined Check 1"
> to something else (GP 10).
>
> Are these in a SQL table?
>
> I know that the format number is 8 but I cannot find where the name is
> stored, or is it "hard-coded"?
>
> Thanks

0
callen (2504)

Changing A/P check format name for "User-Defined Check 1"
Hi, I would like to change the A/P check format name for "User-Defined Check 1" to something else (GP 10). Are these in a SQL table? I know that the format number is 8 but I cannot find where the name is stored, or is it "hard-coded"? Thanks It is hard-coded and I am not aware of any way to change the descriptions. Seems like a great idea, though. In fact, you could expand that idea to things like the SOP documents and POP documents. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Glen" wrote: > Hi, > > I would like to change the A/P check format name for "Us...