Change shipping address does not roll down to item line

I recently migrate from GP 7.5 to GP 8.0, my user told me; when she changed
the shipping address on item line, it does not roll down to other items.
Because in version 7.5 there was a pop up message to ask if you want to roll
down the changes to other item too, something like this.  But she did not see
this message again.  How can I let the changes roll down to other items.

2. After migrate to GP 8.0 some user suddenly kicked off by system, so far
as I know that nobody delete the concurrent user in User Activity.  Is it
some bugs in GP 8.0.

I am using GP8.0 SP2.

Thanks!
0
Kane (153)

I just tested this on 8.0.g34 and I did get a message asking if the change in
the ship to should be rolled down. Are there any drop ship items commited to
purchase orders? Those will not be affected.

I'm not aware of any issues related to users suddenly being kicked off the
system. There are so many variables.

"Kane" wrote:

> I recently migrate from GP 7.5 to GP 8.0, my user told me; when she changed
> the shipping address on item line, it does not roll down to other items.
> Because in version 7.5 there was a pop up message to ask if you want to roll
> down the changes to other item too, something like this.  But she did not see
> this message again.  How can I let the changes roll down to other items.
>
> 2. After migrate to GP 8.0 some user suddenly kicked off by system, so far
> as I know that nobody delete the concurrent user in User Activity.  Is it
> some bugs in GP 8.0.
>
> I am using GP8.0 SP2.
>
> Thanks!
0
CharlesAllen (483)

External data link change

Why does the change change to a number?

Erase a line in CBitMap
Hi, got a problem here. Say I have drawn a yellow line on a black background cbitmap. The background of the bitmap will have some grids, which are blue. Is there any way to erase the yellow line such that the grids are unaffected? Any ideas? Thanks in advance. I dont think this is possible at GDI level. Ultimately its all pixels. If you have this line as an object, you can put some methods in it which erases the object by XORing etc. If you are using OpenGL/DirectX etc, there may be some methods to do it as well. -------- Ajay Kalra ajaykalra@yahoo.com If you want to allow users to delete...

physical count of serialized items
how RMS will deal with serialized items if we make a physical count and the quantity was different of database. our setting is : -require serial number when receiving inventory -synchronize quantiy with serial numbers -inforce unique serial in POS how will we synchronize the serial numbers the new QTY . any help please. best reqards This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_00F2_01C89A52.C606CF70 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Bacha11, Badly, its been repor...

Line chart or scatter chart??
I have many sets of data for which the x-values run up from approx 60 to 100, and back down to 60ish. Each set of data consists of 200 points. I can happily display each set individually on a scatter chart, with the categories from, 60 (at point i=1)to 100 (i=100) to 60 (i=200). My probably occurs when I want to display two sets of data on the same graph. For each set, the x-values vary, for example another set could run from 65 to 95 then back to 65, but it still contains 200 points. Excel will only allow one set of values on the category axis, so only one data set will be correctly re...

Track Changes

DST changes for Exchange 5.5

more on VBA function name change

How to change icon for my application

Send.Item message when using mapi emailing
Hi, When using the MAPI profile to send mails via Send.Item Outlook stops and shows the Yes, No message for permission to send. I have checked all IE settings and Outlook but cant turn this off? I know its there somewhere, any help locating and turning off this setting would be fantastic! Kind Regards James See http://www.outlookcode.com/d/sec.htm for your options with regard to the "object model guard" security in Outlook 2000 SP2 and later versions. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, an...

Excel Pivot Items Using C#
I am working on a C# add-in that modifies pivot tables. I have done this work in VBA, and the object model seems straightforward, e.g., PivotTable-PivotFields-PivotItems, but I can not get the object for PivotItems, or iterate through the items. Do I need something other than PivotItems? Code for PivotFields, that works: IExcel.PivotFields pvtfs = (IExcel.PivotFields) pvtTable.get_PageFields(Missing.Value); foreach (IExcel.PivotField pvtf in pvtfs) { Code for the does nto work, and PivotItems shows no va...

How to change newsgroup message font

Address Search
Hi Group, Newbie trying to learn some basics. I have a list of addresses and have created queries to return postcode matches. Each query returns perhaps 20 different addresses. To cut this list down I've created a query using a table which provides the property number and the postcode. That works fine. Where I get stumped is where the property has a name not a number or perhaps both. I am trying, so far without success, to compile a query that looks for postcode and either property number or name, which would include an added safeguard that would return alternate property matches i...

Adding Lines And Boxes, etc. To A Chart ?
Hello, Will blame it on my age. Using Excel 2007 (or, at least trying to) and XP. When I have a chart page opened up, how do I get it to show the bar on the bottom (that the real old versions had) that allows one to click on one of its icons shown to "draw" lines, arrowed lines, boxes, add text with a box, etc on the chart itself ? Thanks, Bob Hi, With the chart selected you can use the Insert tab > Illustrations > Shapes. To add shapes to the chart. Textbox is in the Text group of the Insert tab. Cheers Andy -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypo...

Change a formula to an acual number

Problem Changing an Investment Name

Should I change this code?

How to change default font in Outlook 2003

icon changes with change of extension

Blocking email address
we have exchange 2003 server. we wanted to block certain email address so that no one in our organization gets that email. Could anyone tell me how to acheive this? Install an antispam service. Perhaps IMF will allow you to do this. -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" "ANDY" <ANDY@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:44892250-76C8-418D-9705-DAE7F407A699@microsoft.com... > we have exchange 2003 server. we wanted to block certain email address so > that no one in our organization gets that email. Coul...

Field Type Change

Ship to address
In POP the ship to address does not default into the Purchase Order. I can expand the item and insert an ID, but I would like to have it default from the Vendor. The PO's that are generated from Manufacturing orders have the ship to address printed on the PO automatically. I have the Sites linked to the appropriate address. What am I missing? -- Karla R Karla, I am not well versed with the functionality, but considering your query, I doubt whether you can default it from Vendor. Ship To Address ID for a PO Line Item is nothing but the Site Address to which this Item is going t...