Change from calendar month periods to fiscal periods (i.e. 4-4-5)

Has anyone had experience changing from calendar month periods to a
fiscal periods but not changing from a calendar year to a fiscal
year?  Our company wants to change to a periods such as 4-4-5 but does
not want to change from a calendar year.  The only tool that GP
brokers discuss is the fiscal period modifier which is only to
(possibly -  they say it sometimes doesn't work!) change from a
calendar year to a fiscal year.

External data link change

e-mail notification
I cannot get outlook to notify me when I receive e-mail in a shared inbox. I get notification when I receive e- mail into personal inbox. Would prefer to receive notification for shared inbox if I can't get notification for both. Thanks Hi, I just posted a similar message about outlook 2003. What version are you using? >-----Original Message----- >I cannot get outlook to notify me when I receive e-mail >in a shared inbox. I get notification when I receive e- >mail into personal inbox. Would prefer to receive >notification for shared inbox if I can't get noti...

Why does the change change to a number?

Track Changes

DST changes for Exchange 5.5

more on VBA function name change

How to change icon for my application

using IMAP and Outlook to share folders on 5.5 SP4?
I've got a client with 5.5 SP4 who wants to be able to drag an email from his inbox to a shared folder that his assistant can access. The server is outside their network, so can only use IMAP or POP3 I tried opening up port 143 for IMAP and created a new public folder using Outlook. I can see this new folder using Exchange Administrator app. When I drag an email from the Outlook inbox into the new public folder, I get a msg of: Can't move the items. The server responded: REFERRAL imap://userName:AUTH="@server.com/Public/%20Folders/Test] there is no replica for that mailbox o...

CRM 4 and MOSS Document Library Integration
Hi I would like to learn how to integrate CRM Accounts to have own document library /site in MOSS (SharePoint). Does anyone know of any good blogs/guides i can following to achieve this. I am not really interested in buy add on's/connectors. Many Thanks Newbie http://blogs.msdn.com/ukcrm/archive/2008/04/11/sharepoint-3-0-document-libraries-crm.aspx Oldie "Newbie" <NewBie@newbie.com> wrote in message news:%23d2J$bTVJHA.4948@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Hi > > I would like to learn how to integrate CRM Accounts to have own document > library /site in MO...

How to change newsgroup message font

eConnect 7.0.4 install new company
Hi, We have Great Plains 7.0 running with eConnect v7.0.4.1. We just created a new company database and I need to install the eConnect sprocs into it - can't find how! I've tried thru Add/Remove Programs but the option to install into a new company database does not appear Marta: Pulling this out of an old and undependable memory, but I think under 7.0 you had to uninstall and reinstall eConnect when you created a new company. Nicely fixed in, I think, 7.5. Again, could be wrong here and would be happily corrected by anyone that know differently. If you do the uninstall, yo...

Change a formula to an acual number

Mail Merge Publications as E-mails in Publishher 2003
I don't know what I'm missing but I'm sure someone can set me straight. 1) I want to send a Publisher e-mail template to people in my Outlook contacts. I'm familiar with mail merging in Word. 2) When I go through the mail merging process in Publisher, I see no option to actually send it as an e-mail. 3) I end up with a merge that has individual publications but no option to send these as e-mails. 4) If I do a similiar process in Word, at some point after I select that I want an e-mail, I get an option following through with the e-mail procedure. 5) I have read several post...

Office stopped working after the auto-update a few months ago
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Microsoft Office stopped working after it ran an auto-update a few months ago. Now, when I open any of the Office apps, I get an error message like this: &quot;Check with the developer to make sure Microsoft Word works with this version of Mac OS X. You may need to reinstall the application. Be sure to install any available updates for the application and Mac OS X.&quot; <br><br>There are no available updates for Mac OS X or Office that I am aware of�when I run the Software Update it doesn&#...

Problem Changing an Investment Name

Exporting a date field in Excel to an Outlook Calendar?
Is this possible? ...

Should I change this code?

How to change default font in Outlook 2003

Sharing Calendars from the Server
Hello, We have a Windows 2003 Small Business Server with Exchange. The owner of the company would like to have access to all his employees calendars (which is less than 10 people). I know how to share out the calender by logging in as a user and sharing it via Outlook, but is there a way to make the same configuration changes from the server? I'd like to expodite the sharing process (and learn a new trick)! Many Thanks, Grant ...

icon changes with change of extension

Calendar #13
I added "United States" holidays to my Calendar, but it is only showing the holidays from 1998-2002. What can I do to have the current and upcoming (2005+) holidays? If you have Outlook 2000 or an earlier version, you'll need to import new holidays for 2003 and later years using a new data source. (Outlook 2002's holiday lists will last you through 2005.) See http://www.slipstick.com/calendar/holidays.htm#more and http://www.slipstick.com/addins/calendar.htm#dates for data sources. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart f...

Field Type Change