Cashbook Bank Transfer Void

We would like to have a voiding feature for the Cashbook Bank Transfer.

0
Nolasco (2)

Help: My bank is cancelling direct pay via MS Money
Later this week, my bank (www.1sttech.com) is going to stop supporting direct payment from MS Money. I can still pay bills via the bank website, and dowload transactions into money, but I won't be able to just enter new checks into money and have them be transmitted up. This is a huge pain and I'm going to switch banks. Can anyone recommend a seattle area bank that supports direct bill payment? I checked the list here: http://www.microsoft.com/money/online/FIList.asp?FIList=5 but was hoping that someone could recommend a good one. thanks, -jay It's also somewhat iro...

Account Balance Doesn't Match Bank Statement
I recently upgraded from Money 2004 to Money 2006 Small Business. When I went to balance my checking account, the starting balance does not match the starting balance from the bank statement. I tried analyzing transactions going back several months and the fix for 2005 where I deleted all transactions, exported and then opened with Notebook to see if any phantom transactions and there wasn't any of them. Any ideas on what else I can do to solve this problem? ...

Downloading From The Bank
I did the fix and can now open my money file. I had to repair the file as the home page showed values in the billions (were that it was true!) I noted that all my account numbers were replaced with '???????' Now when trying to make epays or download statements, I get this: "The following transactions failed because the provider encountered an error. Check your logon credentials and try again." I also got another error nmessage that said the bank's internet address was invalid. I went to the online services manager in Money, with the same results. I tried thei...

Error Message when open Payroll Void Checks Window
Hello when i go to Transactions >> Payroll >> Void Checks i get this message: "You cannot void Payroll cheques. A computer cheque run is in process." Actually in test environment I try to browse ( UPR_WORK_MSTR) UPR10200 table and find 1 Record . if I delete it then Windows Void Checks opened properly ! The Question here : Is there Any effect if I delete this Record? If yes, what's the solution? To solve your problem goto Transactions --> Payroll --> Build Checks --> click Remove Remove the build check. When you are in process of build checks...

Importing bank statments
I have just upgraded from M02 to M04. In m02 I was able to log into my bank web site and click a button to download a Quicken type file. This would automatically be imported into Money. In M04 this does not happen. I have to do it manualy. I have looked in the options but can find nothing to adjust. In microsoft.public.money, Mark wrote: >I have just upgraded from M02 to M04. In m02 I was able >to log into my bank web site and click a button to >download a Quicken type file. This would automatically be >imported into Money. In M04 this does not happen. I have >to do i...

M2006 Online Bill Pay: Bank of America (CA) and ETrade Bank
Does anyone know if the online bill pay service from either Bank of America (California) or ETrade Bank is available and can be integrated with Money 2006? I have not seen it as an available service when I update the account services for these financial institutions, but maybe I'm doing something wrong. I've given up on MSN Bill Pay. I'm paying $5.95/mo for something that hasn't worked from within Money since 2004 for me. I use it to draw from my Bank of America checking account. When I set up the MSN Bill Pay service, it creates a second Bank of America - #2 checking a...

Transfer files and settings from Ultimate 64 to Pro 32 fails
I wanted to transfer my files and setting from my W7 Ultimate 64 bit to my Black Friday Netbook running 32 bit Pro with Easy Transfer. Seems that doesn't work. Are there any work arounds or must I manually transfer what I need? -- Sprocket in Texas Hi, Sprocket. It should work. It worked for me. HOW are you using WET? With a transfer cable? Or a thumb drive? A network? RC -- R. C. White, CPA San Marcos, TX rc@grandecom.net Microsoft Windows MVP Windows Live Mail 2009 (14.0.8089.0726) in Win7 Ultimate x64 "Sprocket" <Sprocket@discussions.mi...

Bank Merger
My bank (Allfirst) recently merged with M & T Bank. I'm trying to find an easy way to change the account to the new bank without having to create a new account. Help! In microsoft.public.money, Ben wrote: >My bank (Allfirst) recently merged with M & T Bank. I'm >trying to find an easy way to change the account to the >new bank without having to create a new account. Help! Disable online access for the bank. Change the details to match the new bank. Set up online access to the new bank if you like. The exact same procedure I had to use when Wachovia...

Transfer VIdeo Buffer
hi.. I want to know how to transfer video buffer using TCP/IP ... in VC++ Win32 Since the default bufffer size is 8 kb and we can extent to 64 kb...(65540 bytes approx.) but capturing video stream from Webcam, the frame size is 230400 bytes.. how to break the stream into packets of 64 kb... Anis Khalife wrote: > hi.. > > > I want to know how to transfer video buffer using TCP/IP ... in VC++ > Win32 > > > Since the default bufffer size is 8 kb and we can extent to 64 > kb...(65540 bytes approx.) > but capturing video stream from Webcam, the frame size ...

Canadian Banks
I have Microsoft Money 2003 Standard OEM Edition. and am transferring data from Quicken 2002. My Canadian bank supports Online Banking for both Quicken and Money. I am trying to set up online banking, but American banks seem to be recognized. How do I set up online banking for Canadian Financial Institutions. ...

Cashbook Export to Excel
When we want to export the Cashbook Enquiries screen to Excel using the builtin functionality, the export processes for a very long time. The following happens: If there are 10,000 rows in the dataset, and only 200 rows are displayed (which is supposed to be exported as well), the export function processes all 10,000 rows. In Excel, if a record does not adhere to the criteria, the export function generates an empty row. Thus, once the export has been completed, the user sits with a 10,000 row spreadsheet with 9,800 empty rows, without any sort order. This happens on GP 9 SP1 --------...

Import Vendor Bank Info for EFT
I need to know if there is any way possible of importing to GP10 vendor bank account information for EFT Payables. We had to merge one of our GP databases into another shortly after we upgraded to GP10, we have over 200 vendors on the EFT payables program and would like to import the bank info to the EFT tabs instead of hand entering everything. I checked the IM.mdb sample imports and it doesn't look like the new eft bank fields were added to the available fields for import on the vendor sample. I would appreciate anyone's assistance/comments on this. BTW - we had to consol...

TX30000 and Cashbook transactions
Hi, For normal PM, RM transactions the DOCNUMBR field in the TX30000 links back to the RM & PM tables on either documnr or vchrnmbr. For all cashbook (bank management) transactions a document no gets created in the TX30000 that does not seem to link back to any other table. I need to be able to link back to the source table of all VAT transactions to get the original GL entries created by those documents. Please can you tell me if there is indeed some way to link these Cashbook VAT entries back to either a Cashbook table, RM, GL, PM e.t.c table based on this document n...

Bank Transaction Entry window
On entering a bank transaction in the BTE window with Analytical Accounting also installed four errors occur; 1. An error occured executing sql statements 2. GPS Error: 18 3. SQL Error: 512 4. ODBC Error: 21000 Anyone know of a fix? The document can be posted and AA info for the journal looks correct. Regards, Gerard ...

Multicurrency Cashbook Payment Import
Great Plains Cashbook is a multicurrency product. My suggestion is that the Cashbook Payment Import should be able to accept currencies other than just the functional currency (which is the case now, even though there is a currency field and lookup button on the screen). This is in comparison with the Deposit Improt which can accept mutiple checkbooks and multiple currencies within the same file. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in th...

My Bank does not show up in the list
I have Money 2005, my bank shows up on the Microsft Website, but does not show up on Money. The bank did change it name in the last year! Can any on help Thanks in Advance.. In microsoft.public.money, Ekta wrote: >I have Money 2005, my bank shows up on the Microsft Website, but does not >show up on Money. The bank did change it name in the last year! > >Can any on help You could name the bank. Somebody might know something about that bank. Ekta wrote: > I have Money 2005...The bank did change it name in the last year! Are you saying the bank's new name doesn't...

The search is on to find an Australian Bank supporting OFX
For those Australians who maybe interested, I am conducting a search for any banks that will take up OFX support in the near future. So far the banks and instits. I have contacted are: Combank Westpac ANZ Esanda Citibank St George National Bank Suncorp Bank of Queensland Bendigo Bank Heritage Building Society IMB Encompass Credit Union Australian National Credit Union Discovery Queenslanders Credit Union I will let those interested know, by posting in this news group, any information that is helpful from this search. KJTV wrote: > For those Australians who maybe interested, I am con...

Canadian internet banking
I have been using Money2005 for several months with no problems at all. I downloaded the defective patch from Microsoft, and ended up having to reinstall everything. I reinstalled Money, and installed the mny file from my backup. But now, I cannot seem to get money to use the Canadian banks that I use - only presents list of American banks. Presumably I did something wrong with the reinstall, but I am not sure what. If I have to reinstall again, what do I change? Thanks, Barry In microsoft.public.money, bhardin@telus.net wrote: >I have been using Money2005 for several months with no pr...

Recording transfers between online accounts
I currently have Money 2004 set up to download all of my statements online. However, all ACH transfers between my accounts get recorded as withdrawals and deposits. This messes up some of my reports since it inflates my actual income and expenses each month. Does Money have a feature to automatically match up ACH withdrawals with ACH deposits and record them as transfers? Or if not, is there an efficient way of manually changing these entries into transfers? Every time I do it I get duplicate entries (if I change an ACH withdrawal to a transfer, a duplicate entry pops up in the account ...

Bank of America and Direct Download
Hi, I have Direct Download with Money 2007 working fine and I'm with BoA WA. However, the transactions do not appear in the same way as when I used the old OFX web download from the BoA site. Previously with web download the transactions would appear with the name of the Payee in the Pay To field. Now with direct download, I just get PURCHASE and then a string of numbers (the transaction ID I guess). This also then appears in Memo and with the actual Payee at the very end of the string. I don't like this new system as in the standard account view I only see numbers under Payee...

Is not a transfer Account, It is a Withdrawal Category
How can I edit a transfer and change the account for a Withdrawal Category? Thanks Quickest way is to enter a new transaction and remove the old one..... -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny for UK tips and fixes for MS Money. To send Microsoft your wishes or suggestions, use http://register.microsoft.com/mswish/suggestion.asp or email mnyukwsh@microsoft.com especially if it's a UK specific wish. I do not respond to any unsolicited email regarding Money "Fabio" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> w...

Inert Company and Cashbook
Is cahsbook compatible with inter company seting up. -- Senganga ...

Inventory Transfer help
I think I need to to an inventory transfer. Here's the situation we received in loads of Pears. We receive two varieties (each has its own item #) but both varieties are coded to the same G/L code. At the time of receipt one load was entd as variety Bartlett but should be variety Mix. Is there a way to change items? I tried doing an inventory adjustment, but GP will not let me enter a price, (I get a message that I cannot change the unit cost for a decrease adjustment) it is using the unit cost calculated in the inventory module. Any suggestions? ...

bank transfers #2
I just downloaded Money Essentials and am in the process of setting up our regular scheduled transactions. I can't seem to find a place where I can record transfers that we do regularly. Like transfers from checking to savings, and checking to joint checking. I used to have MSN money where they were set up and listed in the calendar and I could just record them when it was time. Money Essentials (MEss) is very stripped down. It does not know the "regular" Money convention that a Transfer transaction exists in two accounts at once. So it has no "Transfer" like ...

SOP Transfer.
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0018_01C77D0A.6278FE30 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hello, Got a question regarding transfers (SOP) of Orders to Invoices. setup to = note: Order and Invoice ID is using separate fulfillment process. Order ID setup is set to 1)Override Quantity to Invoice with Quantity = Fulfilled 2)Allow Invoicing of Unfulfilled or partially fulfilled orders steps 1. create an order having 2 line items. Each item with Ordered quantity = of 10 2. Fulfill only one line ...