Cash Receipts Smartlist with blank Credit Card ID

I added the Credit Card ID and Credit Card Name to the Cash Receipts
Smartlist. For the credit card payment type the field is blank but if you
open the payment the Credit Card name is there. How do I get this on the
smartlist?
0
Signal (1)

Mike,

I tested this issue and found the same thing. Furthermore, some of the
payment transactions that display a credit card ID are actually not credit
card payments. To make matters even more interesting, I could not find a
Payment Method column.

Best regards,
--
MG.-
Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP

"Mike Signal" wrote:

> I added the Credit Card ID and Credit Card Name to the Cash Receipts
> Smartlist. For the credit card payment type the field is blank but if you
> open the payment the Credit Card name is there. How do I get this on the
> smartlist?
0
MarianoGomez (3440)

Printing, but I get blank sheets
Publisher (and my HP ColorLaserjet 3550) have behaved flawlessly throughout my editing stages. Now I'm ready to print my newsletter and every time I print a page (or more), it's blank. What could be the trouble? Also, I'm printing on regular paper, as my printer cannot accept 11 x 17. I'm not being given the print option to print odd pages separately from even pages, as I am in Word. Any suggestions? I'm late and am desperate to get this puppy out in tomorrow's mail! Printing is usually not a Publisher issue. What version Publisher? Is your driver current...

Cash flow problem 2005
I am trying to use the cash flow tool. When I try to use it I am told to create at least one checking, savings or cash account before you go to cash flow forecast. I already have two checking acounts. Any thoughts... Try searching the group "microsoft.public.money" at http://groups.google.com This has come up before. I can't recall the solution(s) or excuse(s). "maj" <maj@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6DF88AB4-6168-4B26-A651-78A60F7BD906@microsoft.com... >I am trying to use the cash flow tool. When I try to use it I am told to > c...

Too much cash warning
I have a customer that wants to be warned that the drawer has reached X amount of dollars and a cash drop is needed before they can proceed with sales. Example: Max Cash Limit: $1000 Opening Amount: $200 When sales reach $800 a mandatory cash drop is necessary before they can continue. Is this possible to do without an add-on? Is there a work around or at least a notification of some sort? We have "Drop Notification" as part of the RR Store Utility. If you wish to try this or know more about it please contact me. Afshin Alikhani - afshin@retailrealm.co.uk Retail Realm =...

ingenico i6550 screen blank
I setup the ingenico i6550 with RMS 2.0.0.126 and when you start the pos register, the sceen goes blank. It's does show the item and price when ringing up the transaction and I swipe a CC, but that's it. It doesn't seem to load the Form(sig6550.ing) even though I have it setup properly according to MS step by step instructions . Any ideas? Thanks Dave ...

POP enhancement smartlist
Hello: We are using POP enhancement approvals until we implement workflows. In the meantime, we would like to have a smartlist/reminder/business alert (either/or/all) to show what PO's an approver is on the hook to approve. I cannot find any approval status fields in smartlists or business alerts. Has anyone done this before? If so, we would appreciate the how-to! Thanks! -- MP ...

Receipt Not posting to the Journal
Just recently one of my stores has encountered an error after tendering a sale. The POS station froze at printing receipts, when they get back in, there is no receipt in the journal (Therefore the customer cannot get a receipt). If it is a charge the transaction shows in the EDC batch or if I run certain management reports it shows with a transaction number but I cannot access the receipt. Does anyone know what may be causing this problem, it is completely random and has no rhyme or reason. Thanks in Advance. Scott I have had this problem in the past and for me it was caused by ...

vendor id does not exist
When in Great Plains, I frequently have several windows open. When I move to a different company, I get the error "This vendor ID does not exist. Please select an existing vendor ID." It took me the longest time to figure what that meant. What I've done several times over was reboot the computer, delete my user, and go back to what I wanted to do in the first place; wasting my time. In the next version of Great Plains (I have v8), can the need to go back and delete every partial field before changing companies be eliminated? I just wasted another few minutes trying to...

cash sales off on a register
this is weird, but the cash sales are off on one of our register z reports. that is, the number on the Cash line on the Z-report is a few hundred dollars less at the end of the day than the number in either a daily sales or tender summary report. I know that it is register #1 cash sales because our other 2 registers' cash and credit sales, and credit on register #1 match exactly with what is reported in manager. Only the cash line on the Z-report of one register is off. Does anybody know what is going on? thanks, kamal I sounds like you may have had some sales done after the Z-report w...

charting blank cells
Hi, I have the following issue: I use a lookup formula that searches for a value in a large dataset depending on a number of conditions. Sometimes there is no value in the dataset that satisfies the specified conditions and I want the my formula to leave the cell blank. The formula below is a simplified version of the formula that I use: {=IF(ISERROR(lookup_formula)),"",(lookup_formula))} Here is my problem: When I chart the data I pull from the larger dataset, the blank ("") values show up as zeros (0) in my chart. I would like the chart simply to treat those val...

"last line of receipt printing on first line of next receipt"
I have adjusted the .xml file for the receipt countless times and have downloaded .xml templates from the Customer Source. Every time I print a receipt the last line is cut off and inserted as the first line on the next receipt. Any ideas for fixing this? Thanks! What Printer/Driver combination are you using? I would guess that you're using some variety of Windows Driver, and that the problem has to do with the page size defined there rather than with the Receipt Template... -- -- Glenn Adams Tiber Creek Consulting http://www.tibercreek.com glenn@tibercreek.com ------------------...

Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 inbox blank html messages
Since converting from Outlook 2000 to Outlook 2003 all my inbox messages that are formatted in html are blank in the message box. The header and subject stuff seems ok. Plain-text messages show up normally. I can get my messages using web access but thats not what I want. I want to use outlook. >From what I've been reading I'm not the only one with this issue but I've yet to find a solution. Anyone got an answer? Jim jim wrote: > Since converting from Outlook 2000 to Outlook 2003 all my inbox > messages that are formatted in html are blank in the message box. The &g...

Tables of messages prints blank
I'm a new user of Outlook 2007. When I used Outlook 2003, I often printed a list of my emails sent in a day by using the advanced find, searching for all messages in my mailbox sent on that day, and then sorting by folder. This list often includes between 50 and 150 messages, but when I go to print the list as a table in Outlook 2007, no messages are printed. I've tried selecting all messages and printing the selection, but it's still blank. Even the print preview is blank (though the outlines of the table with headings, etc., does appear. It doesn't matter w...

Loan cash to a friend with interest
Hi, is there an account to register some cash I lend to friend, but he is making payments only for the interest not for the principal? He will pay the principal someday, but right now he is paying me interest. Becuase with money I can only track loan with interest but for credits I received, not for credits I am giving. Thanks You don't say what version/edition/mode of Money you are using. Money (except Essentials (MEss)) can create a Loan Account when you are lending money--it's the first or second question the account setup genie asks. But in this case that's still probabl...

Copy contents of a cell into a blank cell
How do I copy the contents of cell B2 into cell D2 only if D2 is empty Hi It cannot be done with a formula - only with VBA. The following code should achieve what you described Private Sub Worksheet_SelectionChange(ByVal Target As Range) If Target.Address = "$D$2" Then If Range("D2") = "" Then Range("D2") = Range("B2").Value End If End Sub To Use Copy Code above Right click on sheet tab>View Code Paste code into white pane that appears Alt+F11 to return to Excel -- Regards Roger Govier "fire9...

Ignore Blanks
I have a worksheet that I copy cells from other worksheets. Just a simple copy/paste/link works great - unless the original cell is blank - and then it puts a 0% in. I need it to stay blank and not to put any value if blank but cannot figure out how to do that. I am not trying to sum or concatenate or any other forumula, simply updating various worksheets in a workbook weekly and have my master update from all the worksheets. I have over 57000 cells so I really don't want to have to manually update each cell when it's blank (not to mention I don't know since I do ...

Cash receipt remains open for the invoice document with history status
There is a cash receipt that is still remain open for the invoice document has previously applied, and this invoice document status has changed to History (because of this status the cash receipt cannot be applied to this invoice. I have done the Reconcile and CheckLinks GP > Tools > Utilities > Sales > Reconcile Current Customer Information Outstanding Document Amounts for the particular customer ID. GP > Maintenance > CheckLinks > Sales Receivable Transaction History Files Receivable Batch History Receivable Open Transaction File Receivable S...

How to save 'Forecast your cash flow' results
Hi, The way I can create various reports with different settings and save them in favourites so that I can use that setting in future, how can I save 'Forecast your cash flow' settings to use in future? Basically I do check my cash forecast by using different accoutns and categories. If I want to save that setting, who can I save that? @shish No way. Sad, but there it is. "@shish daga" <shishdaga@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C53E0F4C-878A-4EE7-924F-F43ED6B6F54A@microsoft.com... > The way I can create various reports with different setting...

Smartlist #14
Are you able to do a group by in Smartlist? We have a customer who wants to know what their top 50 purchases are in terms of dollars. This customer purchased well over 35000 line items from us. I can run a sales detail smartlist and it will show every line item but it will not group like items together. Any suggestions on how to do this in smartlist? Or would I need to write a sql query? Thanks, -- Craig Craig, you can't group in SmartList. You could do it in SmartList Builder but it would be quicker to do a SQL query. Good luck, Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT, MVP East Coast ...

Money Cash Flow Button quit working!!
All was going fine, then, without any cause I can tell, I quit getting a Cash Flow for one of my accounts. I went to the Cash Flow report, and it was $0.00 forever on that one as well. I closed, rebooted, and went back into MS Money 2002. There still was no Cash Flow generating for that 1 account, but then the Cash Flow button on the toolbar quit working. Please help! See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.pgp?q=67. "Christopher" <cadams35@carolina.rr.com> wrote in message news:186601c426df$f6d5dd70$a601280a@phx.gbl... > All was going fine, then, without any cause I can t...

Printing Multipule Business Cards Per Sheet
I have Publisher 2000 and when I choice Multipule Cards it only prints out 4 per sheet. I am trying to print the standard Avery format of 10 per sheet. Can anyone help me out on how to set this up. From memory (just came flooding back) in Publisher 2000 you actually go to the menu File then Print and there is a button in the bottom left hand side that allows you to change the number per sheet. Yes, it is a bizarre place to have put it. Post back if I am not correct. -- A few messages down the list is this replay I gave to another. In Publisher 2000: File Print Page Options But...

Print 3 receipts in one register
I have 2 printers, one for receipt and the other for reports. In the Store Operation Manager I have configured Printer1 for sales receipt format and printer 2 for gift receipt format. Physically they share the same printer,the receipt printer. How can I print a third full page receipt by the report printer? -- Nothing Unfortunately you can't, you can only have the 2 defined per Register. Rob "NothingMuch" <NothingMuch@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8ABF2B40-5DD7-489D-852C-6A1ABC8E59B5@microsoft.com... >I have 2 printers, one for receipt and t...

formula for cash on cash payback
how do you create a formula for cash on cash payback in months? I think you will need to describe what you mean. Are you talking about "return on investment"? kpc help wrote: > how do you create a formula for cash on cash payback in months? ...

revalue unposted purchasing receipts
Customer would like the Rollup and Revalue to include unposted purchasing receipts. Their business process does not allow them to clear the POP10310 table. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups...

Access 2003 file opens to a blank page when opened in Access 2007
I have an Access 2003 database that has all my saved client info and opens fine on different computers using MS Office Pro 2003. My problem is that my new computer has MS Office Pro 2007 and when I open this same file, it open to a blank and the database is unavailable. How do I make this 2003 file work properly in Access 2007 and then still be able work with my other computers that are still using 2003 once I get it to open properly in 2007 (with your help of course)? Please help me!!!! :-( Hi Vegas, Do you have VBA code that is run automatically upon startup of your database? If so,...

create dynamically an ID
Hi, I wonder how can i create dynamically an ID ? i'm creating a ListView dynamically and in the CListCtrl class function CreateEX i need to give an ID. However, as this control does not exist in design time, no ID is available. thx, Al. Sorry i'v found where was the mistake. it's ok now --== Alain ==-- wrote: > Hi, > > I wonder how can i create dynamically an ID ? > > i'm creating a ListView dynamically and in the CListCtrl class function > CreateEX i need to give an ID. > However, as this control does not exist in design time, no ID is availabl...