Cannot view vendor list on Business Portal

I  try view the vendor list on purchasing center Page, but show this message
"An error occurred while retrieving data from Microsoft Dynamics GP.
Administrator, see the server log for more information"

Auto Complete List
In the case of the auto complete list for Item Number: the Item Number field is 30 characters long. When you start entering an item number, the auto complete list appears but it doesn't show all 30 characters. I know you can click on the lower right-hand corner of the list to expand it, but it should automatically be wide enough to show the whole field. Is there anything that can be done about that? ...

How to print address label from single business card?
I like to print a single mailing label from the Contact record in Outlook. Can I do it from the Business Card. -- G. Vance, Ph.D. Products That Matter.ca Kinder, Safer, Faster Disinfectants Dundas, Ontario "George Vance" <GeorgeVance@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:42C2EBAF-8A8B-461D-8458-A7CD42B487D2@microsoft.com... > I like to print a single mailing label from the Contact record in Outlook. > Can I do it from the Business Card. > -- > G. Vance, Ph.D. > Products That Matter.ca > Kinder, Safer, Faster Disinfectants >...

Need a busy macro
I have data in Col A & B,\. The data starts at line one and CURRENTLY goes to line 214..but that will increase over time. In order to better display this data I would like a micro that would display all the data in 5 blocks accros the screen. So The first FIFTH of Cao A & B would remain where it is The second FIFTH would be copied to COL D & E(leaving a col for seperation) the third fifth would be copied to col G & H and the same until all the data was listed in 5 BLOCKS(A & B D & E G & H J & K M & N) Any assistance would be appreciated Thanks Thi...

Comparing first and last names in two lists #5

Extracting Distribution list to Word document
Hi there, I'm wanting to extract 10 distribution lists of about 12 emails per list to a word document. What's the easiest way of doing this? Many thanks, Toby Save as an RTF file. Open in Word. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] <toby.briggs@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1145439922.342576.292630@e56g2000cwe.googlegroups.com... > Hi there, > > I'm wanting to extract 10 distribution lists of about 12 emails per > list to a word document. What's the easiest way of doing this? > > Many thanks, > > Toby > Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] wrot...

and also, how to run a function upon selection of validation list box
I forgot to mention. What if I would like to do something after the person chooses 'red' (see my previous post). I would like to ask them if they would like to copy this value to all rows with some common criteria, say category = dresses etc. How to do? I know vba from access . Thanks again for your help. ...

Vendor Items
Hi To all Has any one has a report that will produce the vendor Item list Thank you jm jm wrote: > Hi To all > Has any one has a report that will produce the vendor Item list Item Quantity List move vendor/supplier name to first column.. enable/disable view of other columns.. and you have the Item vendor list.. After, save the layout on new memorized report bye antonio ...

Need 8859 template substitute so my business cards line up proper
I created a nice business card and when I went to print them using Avery 8859 bus. cards, they did not line up correctly. How do I correct this. Is there another template that would be a substitute for avery 8859? Thx On Tue, 4 May 2010 15:09:01 -0700, Marilyn <Marilyn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I created a nice business card and when I went to print them using Avery 8859 >bus. cards, they did not line up correctly. How do I correct this. Is there >another template that would be a substitute for avery 8859? Thx I suspect you want to post this quest...

How can I get a unique list of a column?
I have a column which is the name of cities. There are about 5 cities which is repeated in 50 records (rows). I want to get the name of this 5 cities in a separate column. How can I do this? TIA Rasoul Khoshravan Use Data>Filter>Advanced Filter. There is an option to filter unique records. -- HTH Bob (there's no email, no snail mail, but somewhere should be gmail in my addy) "Yabi" <khoshravan@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1176190587.423150.254060@q75g2000hsh.googlegroups.com... >I have a column which is the name of cities. There are about 5 cities >...

PPT to PDF
Hi, I am using PowerPoint 2003, Excel 2003 and Adobe Acrobat 9.2. I have copied Excel data (Arial 8) and special pasted it into a PowerPoint presentation (using "Device Independent Bitmap"). The presentation looks fine when viewed in PowerPoint. However, when the presentation is converted to PDF the pasted fonts become blurred and slightly indistinct. How do I overcome this so as to be able to submit a PDF presentation? Thanks - Ant In article <0579FAA6-DF12-49DC-991C-F3C890077D5B@microsoft.com>, Ant wrote: > Hi, > > I am using PowerPoint ...

Using Group View in a listview ctrl
Hello! I'm trying to use the group view option in my CListCtrl control (list). This is my code : BOOL CImageSelectPage::OnInitDialog() { CPropertyPage::OnInitDialog(); list.EnableGroupView(true); LVGROUP group; group.cbSize = sizeof(LVGROUP); group.mask = LVGF_HEADER | LVGF_GROUPID; group.pszHeader = L"Description"; group.cchHeader = (int)strlen("Description"); group.iGroupId = 0; list.InsertGroup(0,&group); list.InsertItem(0,"Title: Some icon"); list.InsertItem(1,"Author: Someone"); list.Inser...

black list
where can control if my mail domain is in any black list? On Wed, 22 Jun 2005 17:29:05 +0200, "MMC" <ryuken_26@yahoo.it> wrote: >where can control if my mail domain is in any black list? > You can only control whether or not your site ends up on a black list by making sure the server isn't being used as a relay and making sure your users aren't wildly sending out thousands of unsolicited messages to all and sundry. It's a behavioural thing really. Check the following to see if your mail server is in a blacklist. Also, check the headers in any mail retur...

Customize the Outlook Leads View
I would like to change the view for Leads in Outlook. There I would like to add the field "Company Name" between "Name" and "Topic". In Internet Explorer I can use Lead Customization for the web view but I can't find any possibilites to the same in Outlook. Well, if no-one else answers within 30 minutes I will do it myself. ;-) After doing some other work with the server which included a restart now in Outlook also the field "Company Name" appears. The Settings - System Customization is changing both web client and Outlook view. I thought it ...

forwarding distribution lists
can someone forward you an outlook distribution list that you can then import into your own outlook instance? Outlook 2003 SP2 -- windows xp pro. The sender can just drag the list from their Contacts folder into the email they're sending to you. Then you just drag it into your Contacts. -Peter "thersitz" <thersitz@gmail.com> wrote in message news:%23Q5fOEJRHHA.2076@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > can someone forward you an outlook distribution list that you can then > import into your own outlook instance? > > Outlook 2003 SP2 -- windows xp pro. > ...

cannot view all of text in large cell, even though I have it to w.
I have cell format to wrap text and it works fine to a p[oint then no more text is displayed....casn increase the size of the cell, but still only so much will display....rest of the cell show blank. Hi +the limit is 1024 characters. You can extend this with manually inserting linebrekas using aLT+ENTER -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany sydme wrote: > I have cell format to wrap text and it works fine to a p[oint then no > more text is displayed....casn increase the size of the cell, but > still only so much will display....rest of the cell show blank. ...

save access pivot table view as new table
Hi, 1. Is there a way to save Access's pivot table view as a new table. I'm using access 2003 2. Also is there a way to define the option provided in excel pivot tables "For empty cells, show" in Access Pivot table view OR in the cross-tab qery? For the first option you could use a maketable query. But remember a pivot is dynamic so the next time you could have more or less columns. So if you want to use the outcome you have to run the maketable query with every change made in the underlying data. For point 2 I'd advice you to look for the option to add a 0 for the...

No entire view in edited shift dropdown list Nursing Schedule Exc
I am using the Nursing Scheduling template for a Dr Emergency room Schedule. I had to change both the department and shift list dropdowns on the data sheet. All 12 of department list edits work fine on the Schedule page. Five (the bottom 5) of the 12 edited shift do not show on the Schedule sheet but do when I check them on the data sheet. I have tried everything!!! Please help! I'm not sure I understand your problem correctly so this is a guess: If you added items to your data list (instead of originally having 7 you now have 12) did you expand the range associated to that data i...

DEPENDENT DROP DOWN LIST
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0442_01C88DC7.8E2EA8D0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hello everyone, From "Contexture.com", I was able to learn how to create a one dependent = drop down list.=20 However, I need to have 2 dependent list based on the first list.=20 1) My first list is of the department names 2) Each department has a list of capital expenditures, which I was able = to name as the department name and was able to get my first dependent = list. 3) But I need one m...

Error message: Unable to save / open free/busy information
I have started to get an error message "Unable to save free/busy information. Unable to open the free/busy information." every time I create a new appointment. This just started this weekend. I have tried starting outlook with the /cleanfreebusy switch and this says it is unable to access the server (this is a stand-alone installation of Outlook, it is not linked to an exchange server). I use the default free/busy publishing service provide via MSN and can see from there that free/bust information for appointments I created last week is there. I am using Outlook 2003. Thanks ...

Block Incoming to Distribution List
We have a Distribution List named allemployee in Exchange 2003 Now some spam / junk mail comes to this id and spread to all mail box. so can we block particular this DL to receive the mail from outside my organization but inside organization should work. Allow only authenticated users to send to the DL from the DL's properties | Exchange General tab. -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT -------------------------------- "Amit Tank" <amitmtank@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1128020170.849115.215660@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > We have a Distribution List named allempl...

Error Adding Portal Role
I am having a problem adding Portal Roles for Users that up until now has been intermittant . Sometimes it works for one add, but gives me an error when I check more than one. Now it is happenning even checking one Role. I go to the Site Settings, Manage Business Portal Users, Select a User, and click on Modify Portal Roles. I choose one role from the list and click ok. I get the error below. I have Admin rights to the server and am logged in as the Portal Admin. It has worked with the same steps before. ********************************************* An error has occurred in the scr...

no SMTP=no mail to external contact list?
Non-Supervisors are not allowed to send/receive external mail here. So I have deleted users SMTP addresses from there profiles. This has solved the problem of spam and miss-use of corporate email. I use the external contacts list to forward some email to POP accounts for users including my self. Now when a user w/ no SMTP sends mail my local email address found in their global address book, they receive the same message as if they were emailing my POP address. I thought since users are emailing the local mail box and exchange is forwarding to the outside this would work. Can an...

List of Contents by Criteria
Hello, I would like to have a list of items that meet a certain criteria displayed on a separate area of my spreadsheet. To elaborate, if anyone in cells E6:E26="Qualified", then the contents of Cells C6:C26 should be listed in C30:C50. And obviously if they are not Qualified, they would not be listed in C30:C50. Thanks for your help. In C30, use something like: =if(e6="qualified",c6,"") and copy down Regards, Fred "RoadKill" <RoadKill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:638F1DC3-C4D1-4AC4-94E3-9A7AEEC024F4@...

GP/ Business Portal Project T&E
Picking projects and tasks is extremely tedious. Especially true when you have many projects and tasks. The whole modal dialog from<>to metaphor is very old and unfriendly. Poor use of vertical space in timesheets. Putting the "edit my project task-list" button between each project takes up too much room and thus requires too much scrolling. Wy don't they just put the button on the same line as the project name? Can't see day totals when you've scrolled down. Once you're past the first few projects you have no idea what your day totals are so more ...

How to create list of (unique) street names ?
We want a list of all the streets in our data base. How can we create a list of individual street names in our data base? We do not want the name of a street to show more than once on the list... So I guess we want to do a query to find 'unique' or 'individual' street names. (Or do we need a report built on a query?) Thanks for any help. Assuming you have a field named Street in Table1: 1. Create a query using Table1. 2. Drag the Street field into the query grid. 3. Open the Properties box. Looking at the properties of the query (not of a field), set Unique Values t...