Can't remove close po showing recieved

I have a po I'm trying to close with edit purchase order status window. Some
items have been partially recieved and some invoiced. I just want to close
this messed up po and be done with it. I recieve and error message"You can't
change the staus of this line item; it has unposted invoices attached to it."

This is actually not true that I can tell. How do I fix this po so it can be
closed. I'm completeley baffled. I've had this happen before when a posting
hangs because of a power failure.
0
Tom7430 (437)

Tom, have you run reconcile on your Purchase Orders?  If not, I would
try that first and see if that corrects the issue.  You might also try
running Checklinks on your Purchasing Transactions.

Hope this helps,

Frank Hamelly
MCP-GP, MCT, MVP
East Coast Dynamics
www.eastcoast-dynamics.com
blog: www.gp2themax.blogspot.com
0
fhamelly1 (1404)
12/2/2008 8:42:16 PM
I have done both and neither worked.

"Frank Hamelly, MCP-GP, MCT, MVP" wrote:

> Tom, have you run reconcile on your Purchase Orders?  If not, I would
> try that first and see if that corrects the issue.  You might also try
> running Checklinks on your Purchasing Transactions.
>
> Hope this helps,
>
> Frank Hamelly
> MCP-GP, MCT, MVP
> East Coast Dynamics
> www.eastcoast-dynamics.com
> blog: www.gp2themax.blogspot.com

0
Tom7430 (437)
12/3/2008 1:46:01 PM
Tom, have you checked the Inquiry | Purchasing | Purchase Order Documents,
entered your vendor and inserted your Purchase Order # checked the 3 boxes
below for Open Purchase Orders, Historical Purchae Ordes and Receipts
received, following up with the clicking of the "Redisplay", do y o have some
Invoice(s) listed there?

If you click the Expansion button on the right (down arrows) are any of
those invoices in "Work Rcpt" Origin status?,  if so that may be your culprit.

You might be doing that already, but just maybe double check.  If everything
looks good there and you're good with SQL, you might check out the POP10500
and POP10600 tables for the PO in question to see the status of the PO.  I'd
definitely start with the PO Inquiry window first.

Best of luck
"Tom" wrote:

> I have done both and neither worked.
>

> "Frank Hamelly, MCP-GP, MCT, MVP" wrote:
>
> > Tom, have you run reconcile on your Purchase Orders?  If not, I would
> > try that first and see if that corrects the issue.  You might also try
> > running Checklinks on your Purchasing Transactions.
> >
> > Hope this helps,
> >
> > Frank Hamelly
> > MCP-GP, MCT, MVP
> > East Coast Dynamics
> > www.eastcoast-dynamics.com
> > blog: www.gp2themax.blogspot.com

0
AdamEckroth (110)

Remove Excel Icon ??

Removal

Remove lines with +++

How to Remove SRS

remove Fax from address book?

Removing an item from menu

Borders on text boxes do not show??
I cannot make the text box borders show no matter what I do. When I select a color for the text box borders it will not show in the selection box, nor will it show on the page I am editing. It will however print properly. The same occurs when I place a rectangle or any other shape on the page - no border can be shown. Actually, so shading or fill color is shown either. Any suggestions?? Did you find a solution to this, Dave. I have same problem "Dave" wrote: > I cannot make the text box borders show no matter what I do. When I select a > color for the text box bord...

Need to remove selected characters

Remove deduction code from payroll stub

Refresh form to show information entered via a popup
I have main form, frmPatients, based on tblPatients. The main form shows the patient's name, DOB, etc. These controls are not enabled. I created my own toolbar with an item, "Add new patient." Clicking this opens up a model form, frmNewPatient (also based on tblPatients; Data Entry set to "Yes"). The user enters information for the new patient (name, DOB, etc.), and then clicks a save button. When frmNewPatient pops up, frmPatients moves to a new record using: ### Private Sub Form_Open(Cancel As Integer) Forms!frmPatients.SetFocus DoCmd.DoMenuItem acFormBar...

How CancelUpdate if form closed during Edit or AddNew
Using VB5. With MDI and MDI child forms, how do I prevent a user from closing(by clicking the "X") on either the MDI or MDI child form while a Edit or a AddNew is in progress(ie. before an Update or CancelUpdate)? I tried to trap the closing and use CancelUpdate using "Form_QueryUnload" but the recordset had already been updated with the partial changes I had made prior to chicling Close. Help!! "Dennis Rose" wrote: > Using VB5. > > With MDI and MDI child forms, how do I prevent a user from closing(by > clicking the "...

How to Remove Yahoo toolbar

Removing password protection on a sheet

Inbox Email Show Blank From Field
Can anyone help with this problem please. Some Inbox email show a blank From Field. The messages are from internal users and are not spam. Also the from field is viewable in the preview pane and when opening the message but not in folder view. I've tried restting the folder view but to no avail. Also when the message is copied into another mailbox or a pst the From field remains blank in the folder view. Client is Outlook 2002 SP2. Server software is Exchange 2003 SP1 on Windows 2003 Standard. Thanks, Phil ...

Closing PO's shouldn't create GL batch for item already returned
I have an issue where an item was on PO for 240 units. It was over-received at 280 units. When the invoice arrived, they were billed for 240 units. Before this person matched the invoice, they questioned the receiver, did a physical inventory and found that they truely only received 240 units, not the 280 that was received. That person ran a Return WITHOUT credit for 40 units and posted it. Then they matched the invoice to the PO for 240 units as normal and posted that. Later that day the purchasing person noticed that the PO was not closed so she went into Edit Purchase orders and...

My comments reformat after closing and reopening.
How do I stop my cell comments (Excel 2003) from reformating after closing and reopening the file? ...

Adding and removing removable drives

can't click on series, close to Y-Axis
I'm not sure how to search for this problem, or even how to describe it properly, so if I'm unclear about something please ask me to clarify. (I'm also not sure about proper terminology.) I've got a line-chart, displaying customer names on the vertical axis, and $ amounts on the horizontal axis. The lines extending from the vertical axis are a series. If a user double-clicks on the items in the series (the bars on the chart), I run a macro. Here's the problem: If the mouse is clicked within approximately 1/2" of the vertical axis, Excel appears to consider th...

how to remove print option in a particular excel file
how to remove print option in a particular excel file You can do this Copy this event in the Thisworkbook module Private Sub Workbook_BeforePrint(Cancel As Boolean) Cancel = True End Sub If you want to remove the print icon post back -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "excel" <excel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C7859E37-2534-4E83-8F71-B9C3CF5C37BA@microsoft.com... > how to remove print option in a particular excel file ...

Removing Synchronised Contacts
We've a number of client pcs that have been installed with the Outlook Client pointing to a user acceptance test (UAT) system. The Outlook client has synchronized CRM contacts into their Outlook Contacts folder. How can we remove the UAT contacts? I tried to do a Find in Outlook to find the CRM specific contacts, but you don't seem to be able to find the CRM user defined fields? Strange. Any thoughts? You can see the custom CRM fields on an contact view. Choose a contact view that lists the records in a table form, such as 'Phone List'. Then, choose to customize ...

Remove & Reinstall Outlook 2003
Outlook 2003 came bundled in Microsoft Office XP Professional on my new computer. Can anyone tell me how to remove and reinstall Outlook 2003? Thanks. J J Kendel <jkendel2002@yahoo.com> wrote: > Outlook 2003 came bundled in Microsoft Office XP > Professional on my new computer. Really? 2003? Office XP typically includes Outlook 2002. >Can anyone tell me how to remove and reinstall Outlook >2003? Go to Control Panel>Add/Remove Programs. Find Office and click "Change". Remove the Outlook part. Reboot. Go back to that point and add it back in again. -...