Can't add new GL account

Hi,
    I can't add some GL account.
    After looking into the log, we find a table - frl_acct_code - cause this
problem.
    The value in this table's acct_code field seems should be same as the GL
account number, but, somehow, some of them has different value with the GL
account number.
    And the acct_code should be unique.
    So, it cause duplicate key error when I try to add some account which
the acct_code is already in frl_acct_code's acct_code, but not in GL00100 or
GL00105.

    What is the frl_acct_code table for?
    Could I change the acct_code to avoid this issue?
    Or is there any hotfix on this issue?

    Thanks

                                    Yong
0
yong (11)

If you search the newsgroup, Victoria Yudin referenced a KB for another
question of this nature.
--
Charles Allen, MVP

"yong" wrote:

> Hi,
>     I can't add some GL account.
>     After looking into the log, we find a table - frl_acct_code - cause this
> problem.
>     The value in this table's acct_code field seems should be same as the GL
> account number, but, somehow, some of them has different value with the GL
> account number.
>     And the acct_code should be unique.
>     So, it cause duplicate key error when I try to add some account which
> the acct_code is already in frl_acct_code's acct_code, but not in GL00100 or
> GL00105.
>
>     What is the frl_acct_code table for?
>     Could I change the acct_code to avoid this issue?
>     Or is there any hotfix on this issue?
>
>     Thanks
>
>                                     Yong
0
callen (2504)
4/14/2006 10:28:02 PM
There are 2 KB articles that address this:

https://mbs.microsoft.com/knowledgebase/KBDisplay.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;897256

https://mbs.microsoft.com/knowledgebase/KBDisplay.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;857649

--
Victoria Yudin
GP MVP

"Charles Allen" <callen@nospam-bkd.com> wrote in message
> If you search the newsgroup, Victoria Yudin referenced a KB for another
> question of this nature.
> --
> Charles Allen, MVP
>

> "yong" wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>     I can't add some GL account.
>>     After looking into the log, we find a table - frl_acct_code - cause
>> this
>> problem.
>>     The value in this table's acct_code field seems should be same as the
>> GL
>> account number, but, somehow, some of them has different value with the
>> GL
>> account number.
>>     And the acct_code should be unique.
>>     So, it cause duplicate key error when I try to add some account which
>> the acct_code is already in frl_acct_code's acct_code, but not in GL00100
>> or
>> GL00105.
>>
>>     What is the frl_acct_code table for?
>>     Could I change the acct_code to avoid this issue?
>>     Or is there any hotfix on this issue?
>>
>>     Thanks
>>
>>                                     Yong

0
victoria (3340)
4/15/2006 12:17:14 PM
This is now an FAQ article on DynExtra
HS

--
Habib Salim
www.DynExtra.com
"Victoria [MVP]" <victoria@flex-solutions.com> wrote in message
> There are 2 KB articles that address this:
>
> https://mbs.microsoft.com/knowledgebase/KBDisplay.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;897256
>
> https://mbs.microsoft.com/knowledgebase/KBDisplay.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;857649
>
> --
> Victoria Yudin
> GP MVP
>

> "Charles Allen" <callen@nospam-bkd.com> wrote in message
>> If you search the newsgroup, Victoria Yudin referenced a KB for another
>> question of this nature.
>> --
>> Charles Allen, MVP
>>

>> "yong" wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>     I can't add some GL account.
>>>     After looking into the log, we find a table - frl_acct_code - cause
>>> this
>>> problem.
>>>     The value in this table's acct_code field seems should be same as
>>> the GL
>>> account number, but, somehow, some of them has different value with the
>>> GL
>>> account number.
>>>     And the acct_code should be unique.
>>>     So, it cause duplicate key error when I try to add some account
>>> which
>>> the acct_code is already in frl_acct_code's acct_code, but not in
>>> GL00100 or
>>> GL00105.
>>>
>>>     What is the frl_acct_code table for?
>>>     Could I change the acct_code to avoid this issue?
>>>     Or is there any hotfix on this issue?
>>>
>>>     Thanks
>>>
>>>                                     Yong

0
HSalim (1270)
4/15/2006 4:47:36 PM
Thanks, guys:

But, the first thing is:
   There are no Frx_chart_insert, Frx_chart_delete, Frx_chart_update trigers
in GL00100 table (Great Plains 8.0). These triggers causing this issue are:
   glpAccountMasterDeleteTrigger,  glpAccountMasterUpdateTrigger and
glpAccountMasterInsertTrigger.
   Please help:
   1) May I drop these triggers
   2) Is there any affect on Frx if I drop them

   Thanks

                               Yong

"HSalim[MVP]" wrote:

> This is now an FAQ article on DynExtra
> HS
>

> --
> Habib Salim
> www.DynExtra.com
> A resource for the Microsoft Dynamics Community
> Featuring FAQs, File Exchange and more
> Current member count: 5
> "Victoria [MVP]" <victoria@flex-solutions.com> wrote in message
> > There are 2 KB articles that address this:
> >
> > https://mbs.microsoft.com/knowledgebase/KBDisplay.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;897256
> >
> > https://mbs.microsoft.com/knowledgebase/KBDisplay.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;857649
> >
> > --
> > Victoria Yudin
> > GP MVP
> >

> > "Charles Allen" <callen@nospam-bkd.com> wrote in message
> >> If you search the newsgroup, Victoria Yudin referenced a KB for another
> >> question of this nature.
> >> --
> >> Charles Allen, MVP

0
yong (11)
4/17/2006 1:02:02 PM
I am not 100% sure, but that sounds like triggers from the Professional
Tools library for Master Accounts - do you know if you have that set up?  If
so, I would not recommend dropping those triggers, as that will cause it not
to work properly.

When you say you cannot add a GL account - can you post the exact wording of
the error message you're getting as well as the steps you are taking to
create the account?  Also, you said that you're looking at the log and the
problem seems to be with frl_acct_code - what is the error you are seeing in
the log?

--
Victoria Yudin
GP MVP

"yong" <yong@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Thanks, guys:
>
> But, the first thing is:
>   There are no Frx_chart_insert, Frx_chart_delete, Frx_chart_update
> trigers
> in GL00100 table (Great Plains 8.0). These triggers causing this issue
> are:
>   glpAccountMasterDeleteTrigger,  glpAccountMasterUpdateTrigger and
> glpAccountMasterInsertTrigger.
>   Please help:
>   1) May I drop these triggers
>   2) Is there any affect on Frx if I drop them
>
>   Thanks
>
>                               Yong
>
> "HSalim[MVP]" wrote:
>
>> This is now an FAQ article on DynExtra
>> HS
>>

>> --
>> Habib Salim
>> www.DynExtra.com
>> A resource for the Microsoft Dynamics Community
>> Featuring FAQs, File Exchange and more
>> Current member count: 5
>> "Victoria [MVP]" <victoria@flex-solutions.com> wrote in message
>> > There are 2 KB articles that address this:
>> >
>> > https://mbs.microsoft.com/knowledgebase/KBDisplay.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;897256
>> >
>> > https://mbs.microsoft.com/knowledgebase/KBDisplay.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;857649
>> >
>> > --
>> > Victoria Yudin
>> > GP MVP
>> >

>> > "Charles Allen" <callen@nospam-bkd.com> wrote in message

0
victoria (3340)
4/17/2006 2:02:29 PM
Hi,

    We really install the Professional Tools library for Master Accounts.
    When I try to add GL account, the error message is "This record has been
created since your attempt to create it. Changes won't be saved". Then the GL
Account I tried to add will exist in GL00105, but not in GL00100, I have to
clear  GL00105 and run CheckLink to rebuild it.
   In the log, the error message is "Cannot insert duplicate key row in
object 'frl_acct_code' with unique index 'XAK1frl_acct_code'.", The
XAK1frl_acct_code index belong frl_acct_code table. one of the index columns
is acct_code (other columns do nothing with it because they has same value
for all account).

   Thanks

                           Yong

"Victoria [MVP]" wrote:

> I am not 100% sure, but that sounds like triggers from the Professional
> Tools library for Master Accounts - do you know if you have that set up?  If
> so, I would not recommend dropping those triggers, as that will cause it not
> to work properly.
>
> When you say you cannot add a GL account - can you post the exact wording of
> the error message you're getting as well as the steps you are taking to
> create the account?  Also, you said that you're looking at the log and the
> problem seems to be with frl_acct_code - what is the error you are seeing in
> the log?
>
> --
> Victoria Yudin
> GP MVP
>

> "yong" <yong@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Thanks, guys:
> >
> > But, the first thing is:
> >   There are no Frx_chart_insert, Frx_chart_delete, Frx_chart_update
> > trigers
> > in GL00100 table (Great Plains 8.0). These triggers causing this issue
> > are:
> >   glpAccountMasterDeleteTrigger,  glpAccountMasterUpdateTrigger and
> > glpAccountMasterInsertTrigger.
> >   Please help:
> >   1) May I drop these triggers
> >   2) Is there any affect on Frx if I drop them
> >
> >   Thanks
> >
> >                               Yong
> >
> > "HSalim[MVP]" wrote:
> >
> >> This is now an FAQ article on DynExtra
> >> HS
> >>

> >> --
> >> Habib Salim
> >> www.DynExtra.com
> >> A resource for the Microsoft Dynamics Community
> >> Featuring FAQs, File Exchange and more
> >> Current member count: 5
> >> "Victoria [MVP]" <victoria@flex-solutions.com> wrote in message

0
yong (11)
4/17/2006 6:07:12 PM
This was a problem with Version 8 without any service packs. There was a
quality report out on that #7115. Version 8 run the scripts for the FRx
Server Based Indexing that in earlier versions had to be done manually.

So therefore, by dropping the 3 triggers (FRx_Chart_Delete, FRx_Chart_Insert
and FRx_Chart_Update) and then running a delete statement against the GL00105
and the running check links, you will be able to add new accounts again.

This has happened to me on two separate clients and in both case the above
worked.

"yong" wrote:

> Hi,
>
>     We really install the Professional Tools library for Master Accounts.
>     When I try to add GL account, the error message is "This record has been
> created since your attempt to create it. Changes won't be saved". Then the GL
> Account I tried to add will exist in GL00105, but not in GL00100, I have to
> clear  GL00105 and run CheckLink to rebuild it.
>    In the log, the error message is "Cannot insert duplicate key row in
> object 'frl_acct_code' with unique index 'XAK1frl_acct_code'.", The
> XAK1frl_acct_code index belong frl_acct_code table. one of the index columns
> is acct_code (other columns do nothing with it because they has same value
> for all account).
>
>    Thanks
>
>                            Yong
>

> "Victoria [MVP]" wrote:
>
> > I am not 100% sure, but that sounds like triggers from the Professional
> > Tools library for Master Accounts - do you know if you have that set up?  If
> > so, I would not recommend dropping those triggers, as that will cause it not
> > to work properly.
> >
> > When you say you cannot add a GL account - can you post the exact wording of
> > the error message you're getting as well as the steps you are taking to
> > create the account?  Also, you said that you're looking at the log and the
> > problem seems to be with frl_acct_code - what is the error you are seeing in
> > the log?
> >
> > --
> > Victoria Yudin
> > GP MVP
> >

> > "yong" <yong@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > > Thanks, guys:
> > >
> > > But, the first thing is:
> > >   There are no Frx_chart_insert, Frx_chart_delete, Frx_chart_update
> > > trigers
> > > in GL00100 table (Great Plains 8.0). These triggers causing this issue
> > > are:
> > >   glpAccountMasterDeleteTrigger,  glpAccountMasterUpdateTrigger and
> > > glpAccountMasterInsertTrigger.
> > >   Please help:
> > >   1) May I drop these triggers
> > >   2) Is there any affect on Frx if I drop them
> > >
> > >   Thanks
> > >
> > >                               Yong

0
DavidL1 (20)
4/17/2006 8:30:37 PM
Hi, DavidL:

  We'd aleady installed Service Package for GP 8.0.
  This issue is cased by a trigger named glpAccountMasterInsertTrigger under
GL00105.
  So, I wonder who create this trigger, may I delete it, is there any
negative impact on other application, like Frx.
  Thanks

                               Yong

"DavidL" wrote:

> This was a problem with Version 8 without any service packs. There was a
> quality report out on that #7115. Version 8 run the scripts for the FRx
> Server Based Indexing that in earlier versions had to be done manually.
>
> So therefore, by dropping the 3 triggers (FRx_Chart_Delete, FRx_Chart_Insert
> and FRx_Chart_Update) and then running a delete statement against the GL00105
> and the running check links, you will be able to add new accounts again.
>
> This has happened to me on two separate clients and in both case the above
> worked.
>

> "yong" wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> >     We really install the Professional Tools library for Master Accounts.
> >     When I try to add GL account, the error message is "This record has been
> > created since your attempt to create it. Changes won't be saved". Then the GL
> > Account I tried to add will exist in GL00105, but not in GL00100, I have to
> > clear  GL00105 and run CheckLink to rebuild it.
> >    In the log, the error message is "Cannot insert duplicate key row in
> > object 'frl_acct_code' with unique index 'XAK1frl_acct_code'.", The
> > XAK1frl_acct_code index belong frl_acct_code table. one of the index columns
> > is acct_code (other columns do nothing with it because they has same value
> > for all account).
> >
> >    Thanks
> >
> >                            Yong
> >

> > "Victoria [MVP]" wrote:
> >
> > > I am not 100% sure, but that sounds like triggers from the Professional
> > > Tools library for Master Accounts - do you know if you have that set up?  If
> > > so, I would not recommend dropping those triggers, as that will cause it not
> > > to work properly.
> > >
> > > When you say you cannot add a GL account - can you post the exact wording of
> > > the error message you're getting as well as the steps you are taking to
> > > create the account?  Also, you said that you're looking at the log and the
> > > problem seems to be with frl_acct_code - what is the error you are seeing in
> > > the log?
> > >
> > > --
> > > Victoria Yudin
> > > GP MVP
> > >

> > > "yong" <yong@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

0
yong (11)
4/17/2006 9:04:02 PM
Yong,

I don't think deleting that trigger will cause any issues in FRx.  However
it may cause issues elsewhere, for example if you're using General Ledger
Master Record Triggers.  I would recommend starting a support incident with
Microsoft to resolve this.

--

> Hi, DavidL:
>
>  We'd aleady installed Service Package for GP 8.0.
>  This issue is cased by a trigger named glpAccountMasterInsertTrigger
> under
> GL00105.
>  So, I wonder who create this trigger, may I delete it, is there any
> negative impact on other application, like Frx.
>  Thanks
>
>                               Yong
>

> "DavidL" wrote:
>
>> This was a problem with Version 8 without any service packs. There was a
>> quality report out on that #7115. Version 8 run the scripts for the FRx
>> Server Based Indexing that in earlier versions had to be done manually.
>>
>> So therefore, by dropping the 3 triggers (FRx_Chart_Delete,
>> FRx_Chart_Insert
>> and FRx_Chart_Update) and then running a delete statement against the
>> GL00105
>> and the running check links, you will be able to add new accounts again.
>>
>> This has happened to me on two separate clients and in both case the
>> above
>> worked.
>>

>> "yong" wrote:
>>
>> > Hi,
>> >
>> >     We really install the Professional Tools library for Master
>> > Accounts.
>> >     When I try to add GL account, the error message is "This record has
>> > been
>> > created since your attempt to create it. Changes won't be saved". Then
>> > the GL
>> > Account I tried to add will exist in GL00105, but not in GL00100, I
>> > have to
>> > clear  GL00105 and run CheckLink to rebuild it.
>> >    In the log, the error message is "Cannot insert duplicate key row in
>> > object 'frl_acct_code' with unique index 'XAK1frl_acct_code'.", The
>> > XAK1frl_acct_code index belong frl_acct_code table. one of the index
>> > columns
>> > is acct_code (other columns do nothing with it because they has same
>> > value
>> > for all account).
>> >
>> >    Thanks
>> >
>> >                            Yong

0
victoria (3340)
4/18/2006 9:24:08 AM
Youg:

I agree with Victoria it might be better to open up a support case HOWEVER I
would like to tell you that the glpAccountMasterInsert,
glpAccountMasterUpdate, and glpAccountMasterDelete triggers ARE NOT part of
the professional service tools NOR are they apart of the master triggers.

The trigger created on the GL00100 table by the professional service tools
is called taAccountInsert.  It comes off the installation as disabled and
then would become enabled when you set up the master triggers.

I would assume like you guys predict your issue is with the
glpAccountMasterInsert trigger as that trigger does an insert into the
frl_acct_code table.  I would assume if you take that trigger off and try
your insert then obviously you have your culprit.

I would think support would have a way to leave that trigger on and clear
out the frl_acct_code table and then run a script or a process in GP to
re-populated that frl_acct_code table and thus fix your issue.

I just wanted you to know those glp triggers in no way affect your master
triggers they are not used for that.

Hope that helps and sorry I don't know or have the script to re-populate
that frl_acct_code table - but I agree with you and everyone else that is
your culprit and if you get it cleared out and repopulated I would think you
would be good to go.

JG

So by doing anything to the glp triggers you are NOT messing up the master
triggers.

"Victoria [MVP]" wrote:

> Yong,
>
> I don't think deleting that trigger will cause any issues in FRx.  However
> it may cause issues elsewhere, for example if you're using General Ledger
> Master Record Triggers.  I would recommend starting a support incident with
> Microsoft to resolve this.
>
> --
> Victoria Yudin
> GP MVP
>

> "yong" <yong@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hi, DavidL:
> >
> >  We'd aleady installed Service Package for GP 8.0.
> >  This issue is cased by a trigger named glpAccountMasterInsertTrigger
> > under
> > GL00105.
> >  So, I wonder who create this trigger, may I delete it, is there any
> > negative impact on other application, like Frx.
> >  Thanks
> >
> >                               Yong
> >

> > "DavidL" wrote:
> >
> >> This was a problem with Version 8 without any service packs. There was a
> >> quality report out on that #7115. Version 8 run the scripts for the FRx
> >> Server Based Indexing that in earlier versions had to be done manually.
> >>
> >> So therefore, by dropping the 3 triggers (FRx_Chart_Delete,
> >> FRx_Chart_Insert
> >> and FRx_Chart_Update) and then running a delete statement against the
> >> GL00105
> >> and the running check links, you will be able to add new accounts again.
> >>
> >> This has happened to me on two separate clients and in both case the
> >> above
> >> worked.

0
jg (155)
4/18/2006 1:54:01 PM
Hi, JG

  Thanks.
  Actually, I repopulate frl_acct_code's acct_code by the appropriate GL
number, it seems to me the update trigger (or previous version) didn't change
the acct_code when I change GL account number. It cause the inconsistent
between GL account and account code, and cause duplicate key issue in that
table when I add the GL account which has same code in acct_code.
  I didn't find negative impact after I re-populate that fields so far, but
for safe, I backup that table.
  Thanks again
                          Yong

0
yong (11)
4/18/2006 3:10:03 PM
JG, thanks for the update on that!

--
Victoria Yudin
GP MVP

"JG" <JG@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Youg:
>
> I agree with Victoria it might be better to open up a support case HOWEVER
> would like to tell you that the glpAccountMasterInsert,
> glpAccountMasterUpdate, and glpAccountMasterDelete triggers ARE NOT part
> of
> the professional service tools NOR are they apart of the master triggers.
>
> The trigger created on the GL00100 table by the professional service tools
> is called taAccountInsert.  It comes off the installation as disabled and
> then would become enabled when you set up the master triggers.
>
> I would assume like you guys predict your issue is with the
> glpAccountMasterInsert trigger as that trigger does an insert into the
> frl_acct_code table.  I would assume if you take that trigger off and try
> your insert then obviously you have your culprit.
>
> I would think support would have a way to leave that trigger on and clear
> out the frl_acct_code table and then run a script or a process in GP to
> re-populated that frl_acct_code table and thus fix your issue.
>
> I just wanted you to know those glp triggers in no way affect your master
> triggers they are not used for that.
>
> Hope that helps and sorry I don't know or have the script to re-populate
> that frl_acct_code table - but I agree with you and everyone else that is
> your culprit and if you get it cleared out and repopulated I would think
> you
> would be good to go.
>
> JG
>
> So by doing anything to the glp triggers you are NOT messing up the master
> triggers.
>
> "Victoria [MVP]" wrote:
>
>> Yong,
>>
>> I don't think deleting that trigger will cause any issues in FRx.
>> However
>> it may cause issues elsewhere, for example if you're using General Ledger
>> Master Record Triggers.  I would recommend starting a support incident
>> with
>> Microsoft to resolve this.
>>
>> --
>> Victoria Yudin
>> GP MVP
>>

>> "yong" <yong@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > Hi, DavidL:
>> >
>> >  We'd aleady installed Service Package for GP 8.0.
>> >  This issue is cased by a trigger named glpAccountMasterInsertTrigger
>> > under
>> > GL00105.
>> >  So, I wonder who create this trigger, may I delete it, is there any
>> > negative impact on other application, like Frx.
>> >  Thanks
>> >
>> >                               Yong

0
victoria (3340)

Add Lookup Fields to Entity

Excel Add Ins

Opening new Excel window
Windows 2000. When have an exel already open, when I click on another excel file (or its shortcut) it opens into the same excel main window. Then I can view either one of the excel applications by selecting the appropriate window. Is there a setting such that new excel will open in its own window? If so, how? [Currently I can get this effect in a less convenient way by starting the excel directly the second time, and then reading in the excel file.] Alan Beban You could have one instance of excel open and have multiple "tasks" appearing on the taskbar via: Tools|optio...

Add on

POS 2009 Add-In: Populating a Task Pad

copy entire contents worksheet into new workbook, link but editabl
I need to copy the entire contents of a worksheet which is used by several collegues who need to see it looking the same always (headers in the same order,etc). In the new worksheet (workbook) I will rearrange the data for other purposes. However, I will need the data to be kept up-to-date as per the source worksheet. ...

Add-in cannot be loaded OL07

Multiple accounts with one bank/broker
I have several accounts with one bank but they have different passwords (accounts are under different SSNs). In Money 2007, I can only figure out how to setup one password per bank/broker in the "manage online services". Can someone tell me if its possible to automatically download transactions from one institution for four accounts with four different log in identifications? DougKC, You CAN set up separate online accounts with different passwords from the same broker. I've successfully done it with Fidelity. However, you can't "manage online services" tha...

Format text to add character

Add File menu to custom toolbar

add a DC in a LegSite

How does excel note a newline (ie new line but in same cell)
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Hi <br> Have legal transcription i need to manipulate partly in excel on mac. want each cell to be one question or answer in deposition, but can't allow excel to wrap the text of the question or answer, which is typically several lines, as in depositions each line is numbered and i want to preserve the numbers matching the lines. so i would like to manually add the character/formatting in my text editor before i bring the text back into excel. <br><br>or perhaps i can write an excel macro or f...

excel add-ons

Creating a new list with Last Order Date
I do have a customer transaction history. I would like to get the latest order date with amount in to another sheet instead of all the orders under same account number and bring the rest of the corresponding info to the other columns. Such as bill to information for my new sales rep. Can someone help me? Thanks Vedat A2=Customer Number B2=Order numbers C2=Order dates D2=Order Amounts D3=Bill to Name etc. A2 B2 C2 D2 CA123 1234 10/11/06 $500 CA123 2345 09/10/06 $200 CA123...

Moving Exchange 2k to new Exchange 2k server
I have an Exchange 2k server. Two hard drives (one for OS and one for data). Both are quickly running out of space and the hardware is slow. I want to upgrade my hardware (faster computer, & larger hard drives), but I want to stick with Exchange 2k for now. What is the best way to go about this? Also, in looking at the way this server was setup, I don't understand where the m:/exchange drive exists. Do all Exchange servers have a m:/exchange drive. It seems to be part of the C: drive (always has exactly the same space used as if they were mirrored) but different data. Ca...

Map Add-On?

New license key for upgrades from 3.0 to 4.0
Is there a process for obtaining a new license key that will be accepted during an upgrade from 3.0 to 4.0. My current 3.0 license is not being accepted! Thanks in advance, ~Maria Trial license keys are provided inthe readme that comes with the downloads. The rpocess for getting the "real" keys has not been announced. -- Matt Parks MVP - Dynamics CRM "Maria Greendyk" <MariaGreendyk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D5CAE82E-A779-4FFD-9D72-3E0E02D3580C@microsoft.com... Is there a process for obtaining a new license key that will be accepted d...

New mail notification #2
Is there a way to have the new mail notification box/window stay up longer than 30 seconds in Outlook 2003 like you used to be able to do in older versions of Outlook (i.e. like Outlook 2000)? I am not talking about the little envelope that appears in the task bar, but the notification box window that appears in the lower corner of the screen (used to appear right in the middle of the scree). Thanks Sounds like you're asking about the popup notification window from MSN Messenger when it detects you have new e-mails. -- ____________________________________________________________...

New investment
How can I add new slovenian investment which is valued in SIT (Slovenski Tolar). In form where I must select country, Slovenia is not on a list. Old investments, inserted in previous version of Money (95 I think) works ok. Thanks Marko ...

2 separate e-mail accounts
is there a way to use outlook with two email accounts and not have them dump into the same inbox? Never mind, I finally figured it out. "endosmom" wrote: > is there a way to use outlook with two email accounts and not have them dump > into the same inbox? ...

Setting Defaults in New Item Wizard
How can I set a default value in the New Item Wizard? I want to always use a barcode type that is about 10 down from the top and I want Taxable Item to always be checked. Help... Good question, I need an answer too. "A StanTech Associate" wrote: > How can I set a default value in the New Item Wizard? I want to always use a > barcode type that is about 10 down from the top and I want Taxable Item to > always be checked. Help... You can set the default sales tax under Manager, File, Configuration, Sales Tax, Default item tax group. To set a default barcode type yo...