Calc Field to list invoices paid by same check on one line of repo

Hi

I have a customer who wanted a check dump file to send to their bank.  Once
the bank receives the file (in txt or tab delimited), they will use the
infomration to actually print the checks for the customer.  (This is not a
positive pay file situation.)  I was able to take one of the check forms and
modify it to get all the data required by the bank.  I am running into a
snafu with getting it down to one line per check with multiple invoices
listed one one line.  It is listing the total check and one line per each
invoice paid by the check:

Example:
Ck 2345 for $800.00 - pays invoices a123 $250.00; invoice b125 $250.00;
invoice c134 - $300.00

I am getting

Ck 2344 $800.00  Invoice a123 $250.00
Ck 2344 $800.00  Invoice b125 $250.00
Ck 2344 $800.00  Invoice c134 $300.00

It needs to look like this all on one line.

ck 2344 $800.00  a123 $250.00, b125 $250.00, c134 $300.00

Is there a calucated field formula that can be used to for this situation?
Or is there another report that I have not looked at that I can modify to
yield the same results.

Report that should show multiple image attachments only shows one.
I've got a table with an attachment field that I'm using to store images. I've got a report based on a query of that table plus others that works just fine except... Record 15 has two images attached, which I can view just fine in the form through the selection process. The report puts out two instances of record 15, which I could live with if it also put out both images. It does not. It puts out the first image twice. It's like it's missing the move_next function. A text field has the "Can Grow" option which allows it to take up more than one line,...

complie a list of text fields
How can I complie a list of all the rows in a column if the rows contain text? For example, in column C, I have the following data for each row: 1 foo 2 <blank> 3 bar I want a formula to return the contents of the text column (with line break/wrap): foo bar Thanks ...

Access to Custodian ID field in Fixed Assets?
The Asset General Information card has a field for Custodian, which links back to the Employee Maintenance card. What security will I need to grant to users so they can use the magnifying glass to select an Employee but can't get to the maintenance screen? -- Bud Cool, Accounting System Manager HDA, Inc. Hazelwood, MO GP 9.0, SP2 On a related issue, can we just enter values in the Custodian field even though they don't exist in the Payroll tables? I'd like to avoid having to maintain a whole separate set of tables when we're not using the Payroll module for anything ...

creating a list from a column of semicolon

value from 2 field joined in one field...( help designing form)
Hi again All, This time I come with a question that maybe sounds strange. I have 3 textboxes on form F1,let say TBL and TBH their data type are numeric and also TBN with text data.Sample record. TBL TBH TBN 0 3 H 1 9 R 2 0 L: Now I want to return both of TBL and TBH values to textbox TBS on form F2 and TBN value to TBK ,with condition If TBK value Then TBS value : H 3 R 1-9 L 2 specially for recor...

Printing Checking Account
When I have my complete checking account on the screen, I can't get it to print out. I always get just a long row of figures, titled "Running Balance," that occupy the left side of a sheet of paper but not the complete checking account, which is what I need. Please help. Try going to the reports area and customize the Account Transactions Report to print the account you would like. "John S." <j-a-savage@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:254201c3fc6b$182453c0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > When I have my complete checking account on the screen, I > can'...

Querying 2 field unless duplicated
New at this, so please bear with me: I am looking to merge 2 fields unless duplicated. The fields are in the same row in the same table Female Surname & Male Surname and I have no problem when the Surnames are different, I think.. (seems a tad convoluted). e.g., FemaleSurname and MaleSurname as per below Contact Name: IIf(IsNull([Female Surname]),IIf(IsNull([Male Surname]),[Male Surname]),IIf(IsNull([Male Surname]),[Female Surname],[Male Surname] & " and " & [Female Surname])) but where the surnames are the same I would like to show it just once. Can y...

Select a Field
I generate cross-references to bookmarks. I checked the Show bookmarks and Show Fields Always in Office button -> Word Options. When I select the cross-reference (either using the mouse or by Shift+arrow), the behaviour used to be that the whole field was quickly selected. Now I have to select each character individually. There is an option to select whole words but I find that feature annoying when I select parts of sentences. How do I restore the 'field quick select' behaviour? -- Richard Using Office 2007 & Win7 Search the web and raise money for charity at...

Formula to total items from a drop list with values in several col
I am trying to create a formula for the following: Have spreadsheet locate all columns matching "name" and total those columns total and provide grand total, please see example listed below Column A Column D Column G Column H Dog 10 35 Cat 15 10 Mouse 19 48 Cat 10 2 7 Cat 15 1 19 (All other colomns have various other information listed) Grand Totals: Dog = ? (answer: 45) Cat = ? (answer: 79) Mouse = ? (answer: ...

+J1 ***Hot stuff
http://www.kaneva.com/checkout/stream.aspx?assetId=2017&free=0 ...

Changing line colour by action
Is it possible to change the colour of a colour by formula? Say that if box A4 has the word ok in it to change the colour of the line it�s on to red? I haven�t used an IF command to do this before and am not even sure if it�s possible. Hope someone can help Cheers John -- johncouzins ------------------------------------------------------------------------ johncouzins's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=25602 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=537680 Yes, select the row, use condition formatting (Format>Con...

Distinguish one e-mail account from another.
This is merely a matter of appearance... I am running Outlook 2003 -I have two e-mail accounts in my Outlook - one for business and one personal. Is there a way to make one a different font, or background on one a different color, so as to distinguish one account from the other quickly? Right now both are the typical Microsoft Blue border and sometimes it is confusing as to which I have open unless I look at the title panel....thanks. "LisaW" <LisaW@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:74A95226-D60A-4D13-A514-2B7963C61AE2@microsoft.com... > This is merel...

Column calcs & Row calcs
I have a row calc doing B/C and the column doing B-C. I want the column formula to win but the row calculation is being performed. In Report options -> Advanced tab my Calculation priority is set to Calculate Columns first. What am I doing wrong? ...

I need to populate a sub-form field from the original form
I can't see how to do this. I want to be able to be in form1 and then if I need to use sub-form1, I want to be able to click on the sub-form button and the Primary field be autofilled from form1. For instance, Member ID is the primary key in form1. When I open sub-form1, I want the Member ID to populate in the sub-form. On Fri, 14 May 2010 17:48:01 -0700, Michael <Michael@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I can't see how to do this. I want to be able to be in form1 and then if I >need to use sub-form1, I want to be able to click on the sub-form button an...

Expand FTE Field
We find that it would be helpful to have the FTE field expanded to accept (3) decimal places for some of our part time staff. -- Thomas J. Browne Chief Financial Officer Bellefairejcb.org ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Busine...

Project Accounting
Hi, When I run the Cycle Biller, it is automatically computing a state sales tax amount. The project budget for all cost categories are set as non-taxable. Where is the tax schedule defaulting from? Thanks. I believe it is default setup from the customer record under "Ship to" and depends on what sales tax id you have set-up at that screen. "Glen" wrote: > Hi, > > When I run the Cycle Biller, it is automatically computing a state sales tax > amount. > The project budget for all cost categories are set as non-taxable. > > Where is the t...

Highlighting just one record in an unbound form
Long time user of Access, First time programming it. I have an unbound form that takes employee ID's and work order job information. When they arrive on the job they call in and I run an app to enter the timestamp of when they arrived. I may have a list of employees with jobs. My question is how do I or can I highlight (Bold) the records that I have already timestamped? I have be trying to use FontWidth but I keep getting all or nothing Bolded. I tried to look at the Arrived field and if it has no value yet to regular text. If it has a value then Bold. Any suggestions?? Th...

Remove old server from server list
Hi, I did an upgrade from Exch 5.5 to 2003. Then oops, I didn't remove the server from the exchange servers list before I took it off the network (permanently... formatted and such.) Anyway, I can't get the server off of the server list in my Administrative Group. I keep getting RPC errors because it's trying to connect to the dead server. Any ideas? Thanks, Big Dave :) "Big Dave" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I did an upgrade from Exch 5.5 to 2003. Then oops, I >didn't remove the server from the exchange servers list >befor...

Text Box / Table field charaters
Hi I was wondering if any one could advise where I am going wrong. I have a db where the main table has two fields that a set to memo I also have a form which allows the addition and editing of these fields, however the max number of characters being displayed is 255. I require probably double this amount I have checked my table and they are definitely set to memo, The data was initially imported from an excel spread sheet and I had to set the field properties to memo after this. But I had hoped I would be able to display more that then 255 a text field offers even when I now try to add extra ...

Field Changing Macro
Someone gave me a macro named ResetLinkPath for use in resetting hyperlinks. Now I need to use the macro and have little to go on. Text reads: -------------------------------------------------------------- \Word Field External Link Updater This document has a macro (ResetLinkPath – with various supporting functions) for updating external field links in the active document. The macro works with any of the following fields: • HYPERLINK; • INCLUDETEXT; • INCLUDEPICTURE; • LINK; and • RD, one of which you will be asked to select, and provides four options for the mode of opera...

sendKeys enter key to a message box with yes /no fields
Hi how do i send an enter key command to a msgbox with yes / no fields.. it automatically defaults to yes and i just need the enter key pressed without actually manually pressing .. my application automatically shuts all open databases if i want to make changes. i have to change the 0 to a -1 and it automatically triggers a timer ... my main form has a quit.. message box on unload event. so after it counts down to 0 it stops at the message box and waits for me to manually press enter. how can i bypass this??? i want this to work only when i want to log users off.. Is th...

Numbering a list of calculated Rows.......Advice Please
Can anyone advise me how to number the first column of my worksheet. I want the number to automatically increment when I enter the first cell of following row. I do not want this number to be entered manually. I need to be able to delete rows randomly and for the the row numbers to automatically renumber in numerical order with no numerical gaps. For example if I have a column 1,2,3,4,5, and delete 3, I would like the column to automatically renumber as 1234 and not 1,2,4,5. I hope I have explained myself correctly. I have a copy of Excel 2002 InsideOut, but can't find a method to do ...

passing non-field value into vba
I need to pass the line item sequence number (lnitmseq) from the sales item detail entry window into vba. This isnt a visible field in the window, so i cannot "add field to vba" using the TOOLS --> customize toolbar window. Anyone have any idea how this can be done? Using the Modifier you can make the field visible, add it to VBA and then remove the modified window or make the field invisible again. While in the Window Layout mode, make sure that the Invisible fields are shown (Layout >> Show Invisible Fields) and then change the Visual Property, Visible = true and mov...

Hockey Pool Problems
I am trying to create a database of NHL Players, in prep for an upcoming hockey pool. I am tired of the Hockey Pool magazines and online stats that only give you a very limited view. However, I am dealing with another factor: this is a lifetime pool. So, many of the players I want to import into my database are already owned by other players, they have salary restrictions, and more. So, what I have is about 6 lists of players in Excel format (another for salaries, another for owner listings, another for free agents and 3 more for past-year stats (2001 - 2003)). The lists are not the same a...

Calc
Is there a way to stop a workbook from calculating in mid stream? I have some large workbooks that often get stuck when I move or copy a worksheet within or into the file. Hi goto 'Tools - Options - Calculate' and set the calculation mode to manual -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com wrote: > Is there a way to stop a workbook from calculating in mid > stream? I have some large workbooks that often get stuck > when I move or copy a worksheet within or into the file. ...