c-tree error #2

While working in Sales Transactions this error appeared

c-tree
Serious c-tree error, status code: 206
Application will terminate

When we run the 'file maintenance check links' in Sales- Sales Work  we
receive this error.

SALES WORK Table
This file cannot be processed while others are using it.

We receive the same error accross all companies even though the error
occurred in just one company.

Any help will be appreciated.  We have run 'delete activity' and 'delete
SY00800 where USERID = 'xxxx'  in DYNAMICS database but it did not help

Thanks
P Baker

How about SY00801?
--
Charles Allen, MVP

"P Baker" wrote:

> While working in Sales Transactions this error appeared
>
> c-tree
> Serious c-tree error, status code: 206
> Application will terminate
>
> When we run the 'file maintenance check links' in Sales- Sales Work  we
> receive this error.
>
> SALES WORK Table
> This file cannot be processed while others are using it.
>
> We receive the same error accross all companies even though the error
> occurred in just one company.
>
> Any help will be appreciated.  We have run 'delete activity' and 'delete
> SY00800 where USERID = 'xxxx'  in DYNAMICS database but it did not help
>
> Thanks
> P Baker

0
callen (2504)
2/26/2008 5:52:02 AM
That did it.
Many Thanks!
P Baker

"P Baker" <ictmexico@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> While working in Sales Transactions this error appeared
>
> c-tree
> Serious c-tree error, status code: 206
> Application will terminate
>
> When we run the 'file maintenance check links' in Sales- Sales Work  we
> receive this error.
>
> SALES WORK Table
> This file cannot be processed while others are using it.
>
> We receive the same error accross all companies even though the error
> occurred in just one company.
>
> Any help will be appreciated.  We have run 'delete activity' and 'delete
> SY00800 where USERID = 'xxxx'  in DYNAMICS database but it did not help
>
> Thanks
> P Baker

How to build a project in Visual C++.net developed in Visual C++ 6
Hi, I am Nageshwar. I have developed a project in VC++ 6.0 and OpenGL. I have installed VC++.net in my system. When I compile and build the same code in VC++.net environment, I am getting errors. I have used fstream.h to read and write to files. But this header file is showing errors in VC++.net. I have used iostrea.h header. This is also showing erros. I think I need to use a different version of headers. Please suggest me how to recover from these errors. Which header file I have use instead of fstream.h header? etc., Thanks for all who help me.. Awaiting an early response, Nageshwar ...

Internet Explorer import to Excel #2
Am looking for method that allows the importation of multiple pages of a websearch to Excel for data analyses rather than single pages. Hi not really possible. Depends heavily on the data you're trying to import. Probably requires a script to convert your imported HTML data -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "patrick" <patrick@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:2666FEAC-2B9B-453D-80D0-B9B3FB084EA7@microsoft.com... > Am looking for method that allows the importation of multiple pages of a > websearch to Excel for data analyses rather than...

internet explorer errors
when i am in internet explorer looking at anything and close the window i get the error message that an error has occured and it needs to close. this happens no matter where i am looking. or what im looking at. what can cause this and how do I fix it? In article <D3FCC685-4A5C-455E-B092-9C288FC40B6D@microsoft.com>, silvrtungdevl <silvrtungdevl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > when i am in internet explorer looking at anything and close the window i get > the error message that an error has occured and it needs to close. this > happens no matter where i am lookin...

xml to excel #2
can anybody tell me how to transfer xml data to an excel template (worksheet) using asp.net ? Hi Ganesh, Regarding this issue of transferring the XML datato an excel template, I would request you to please go through teh following article to transfer the data from an access database to Microsoft Office Excel 2003. These include using the user-Interface, programmatically creating an XML file, transforming the data and reading it into Excel, and automating Excel and programmatically reading the data file : [Transfer XML Data to Microsoft Office Excel 2003 with Microsoft Visual Basic .NET] ht...

compiler errors using Groupwise developer kit
IHello World, I am trying to use the Groupwise Developer Kit within a VC++ application and keep getting this series of errors for one of the Groupwise include files: C:\Novell\ndk\novell-gwtoken-devel-2006.02.22-1windows\sample\Include\gwdll.h(260): error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'hszCommand' C:\Novell\ndk\novell-gwtoken-devel-2006.02.22-1windows\sample\Include\gwdll.h(331): error C2501: '_tagMAC_RETURNVAL::HSZ' : missing storage-class or type specifiers I don't think the include file really has anything wrong with it, so I must be ...

C: Drive documents and setting expansion
Whenever I, Right Click Start then click "Explore", I get an expansion of the my user ID folders. Now, I rarely us "Documents and Settings" and would like to have it expand differently. What do I need to change so that can happen?? Thanks.. Bruce A. Julseth wrote: > Whenever I, Right Click Start then click "Explore", I get an > expansion of the my user ID folders. Now, I rarely us "Documents and > Settings" and would like to have it expand differently. > > What do I need to change so that can happen?? 1. You could ...

Error 425
hi there. my printer couldn't not print and prompt this error msg box out. "Invalid Operation 425 : The printer cannot be accessed. It maybe locked by another application." what does this error 425 means?? pls help asap. thanks "Kworx" <hk_lim@kworx.com.my> ha scritto nel messaggio news:5CC54B26-6552-43B4-81C6-3BCF253C7FF5@microsoft.com... > hi there. my printer couldn't not print and prompt this error msg box out. > > "Invalid Operation 425 : The printer cannot be accessed. It maybe locked > by > another application." > >...

Data Migration Activities Fail and Error
We are running a rather large migration with 10,000 Accounts 50,000 Contacts etc... and 250,000 Activities. I am using the default migration order. I go through all the setup steps for the cdf_ DB and kcik off the Microsoft.Crm.DataMigration.CDFMigrationTool.exe. A handful of Accounts and Contacts fail due to obvious data errors, but about 40,000 of the activities fail (see bottom of this message for sample error) with only 60,000 attempted before it errors out with: 7/11/2004 - 2:08:38 AM -- ERROR:Unknown//Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. The it proceeds to migra...

error on close: "This operation cannot be performed."
this happens but my info is saved. view details explains that microsoft doesn't know what happened, must be corrupt. repair file had no effect. happens when i close the program from one of my account windows. any clues? See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=44 -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. For wishes or suggestions see http://register.microsoft.com/mswish/suggestion.asp or for UK wishes http://www.microsoft.com/uk/support/money/feedback <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>...

Removing subject from tree
I'm trying to delete a subject from the subject tree within CRM 3 but I get the message I cannot delete it because it seems to be connected to another record. How do I find out which record this is? I've already tried every advanced search option on every entity. On Aug 16, 9:18 am, "Cyndi Shearin" <u...@microsoft.com> wrote: > I'm trying to delete a subject from the subject tree within CRM 3 > but I get the message I cannot delete it because it seems to be connected to > another record. > > How do I find out which record this is? I've alrea...

attachment question #2
Hi every1... just had a question about attachments in outlook 2000 when i attach a file is it possible to have this msg appear in each email that has a attachment? the msg is (See attached file: filename.ext) my friend using lotus notes has it generated automatically.. just wondering if outlook had this option. Thanks for your help ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.OutlookForum.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.OutlookForum.com/ any 1? ;) ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted fro...

merging data from 2 spreadsheets
Hello I work in a school and often export or collect data into spreadsheets of student grades and assessments etc. I often have to combine different lots of assessments from 1 or 2 spreadsheets into one and do this by arranging windows or 'comparing side by side' and go down the list of students in both files, (sorted by name) then when the students are in the exact order of rows, I copy the columns of data i want from one file into the other. This is very tedious and making me go blind! Is there a better way of doing this?? Like a query or something. Anything? I'm using Off...

Asynchroneous Plugins Execution Error
Hi everybody, I'm developping an account post-update asyncrhoneous plugin but am having trouble running it. It's the "Synchronize Account Address" example from the "Working the Microsoft Dynamis CRM 4.0" book. I copied the code AND register.xml file. I registered succesfully the plugin, but when I update an account, nothing happens. (The Asynchroneous service IS running) I do have the following error in the Applicaton Event (posted below). I even tried a empty Execute Method to make sure there is no error in the code, but still have the error. Any ideas?? ...

Create timeline for 2500 B.C. to 100 B.C.?
Visio only allows me to create timeline for after 1900 AD. Can I use Visio to create a timeline for 2500 BC to 100 BC? Visio's Divided timeline has exactly what I need except I can not enter BC as the start and end time. And Visio always require end time to be greater than the start time. Any suggestion on how I can do this in Visio? You're not going to be able to use the timeline because the code is linked to the system clock (only goes back to 1900). You'll have to use the vanilla shapes that come with visio. Al "Little Black Sheep" <Little Bl...

Error message on startup #2
I've started using my copy of Outlook 2007 that came along with Office 2007 Pro. Got it all coordinated with my email server but every time it (Outlook) opens I see the following message: http://tinypic.com/r/b5fg3o/3 Any ideas? Thank You All, -plh -- Where are we going and why am I in this HAND BASKET?? The error says it all; the issue is with an Avast add-in that you installed. You'll be better off reinstalling Avast without the email integration tools as it doesn't add an extra level of protection anyway. See http://www.msoutlook.info/question/20 -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-...

Spell check error
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I am constantly getting a spelling error message (red dots underneath the word) at the end of a sentence or next to punctuation mark. if i've deleted to the right and for a moment two words come together, the wrong spelling indicator comes on and won't go off until i right click on the word. that makes the red dots disappear. it's a big time suck, having to look to see if the word is spelled incorrectly, then doing the fix. i've put up with this in many versions and finally hope there's a fix. thank...

Lookup tables #2
want to use lookup tables as poor man's db. have about 200 uniquely numbered stores, each time a call comes in we log it by that number, and each "record" has 11 "fields" or columns. if the list is sorted in ascending order, how can i use a a vlookup in combo with macro to go in and key off the unique number and bring all the rows of data back identified with that unique number to one page? Stores may have only one "record" and some may 15. formula would look at the keyed in number...say 101 and go to lu table and start with 101 and repeat until it reach...

Division % error
I am using this Formula (=SUM(A3-B3)/B3) to get the +/- % but every time I have a 0 in either of the cells I get an error, how can I get the correct calculation without errors. Thanks =IF(B3=0,0,(A3-B3)/B3) no need to use sum here -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom <marc747@excite.com> wrote in message news:1b99c8b4-1906-4d94-a91d-900e4e8fbe87@v1g2000pra.googlegroups.com... >I am using this Formula (=SUM(A3-B3)/B3) to get the +/- % but every > time I have a 0 in either of the cells I get an error, how can I get > the correct calculation without errors. > Thanks First of al...

AUUUGH!!! Sound recorder bug with computers with more than 2 gig
I have an addin which allows people to quicly create and use comment banks which can be inserted into Word documents. The addin also allows you to record audio comments (recorded using Sound recorder). The video at http://emarkingassistant.com/eRubricMovie.html shows how this works (about 2 minutes in) Things are going well ... and then I used it on a computer with more than 2 gig of memory and found that SOUND RECORDER FALLS OVER!! This is a known problem -- see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/284893?p=1 Does anyone know of: * another way of recording audio und...

C++ : Is it lots harder than c# and VB
Hi everyone, I learned Java whilst at university and have taught myself c# and VB.net. I think I am ok at it. I was thinking, these languages will probably be bigger in the future so I better get ready for them. But then, I also realised that COM is still quite important and so is C++. So I thought I better just try and have a look at C++ and COM. And now I'm scared. So my question is - why does C++ look so much harder than c#? For example : 1. The methods all have really stupid names that are hard to descern a function from. 2. You need to think about pointers and cleaning up ...

prevent blank cell #2
How do I prevent users of my workbook from making a cell blank? I want them to be able to edit it so have left it unprotected but I donot want them to be able to leave it blank. It looks as if the Data Validation command should do it, but I can't get it to work. Your repeat post appears as a reply to the thread in my browser. As a result, I almost didn't read your post on the assumption that your question had already been answered. I suspect many others did ignore your post for the same reason. Assuming that you know how to set up the validation condition (uncheck "I...

PO Errors
I am using RMS 1.3 with MSSQL 2000 running on windows 2003 STD with 2GB ram, Dual 2.4 Xeon, Raid 5 Server. I have a databse that is 5GB and everything runs great except when my purchaseing manager works with Purchase Orders. When going to commit a Purchase Order he receives the following run time error “Run-time error ‘-2147221503(8004001)’: Data has changed! Another user has updated this data record. The system cannot save your changes.” At the time of the error there is no one else even in POs. He also receives multiple other errors when the shipping guy is receiving on a diferrent p...

Error or Me in CHtmlView
Okay I don't think I could have possibly done anything wrong... All I did was use MFC AppWizard to create a CHtmlView program skeleton. I run the program, and of course it opens smoothly. Yet, whenever I close it, I get a 0xC0000005 (access violation). I've found the problem in stdcore.cpp (an uneditable file since it's basically the code for an already compiled DLL -- I think). So exactly what's the problem? I don't think Microsoft could have created such a huge flaw. Is it just me? -- Matt ...

intermittent error calling .NET web service
I'm getting an intermittent error when calling a .NET web service from a .NET console application. Both are using v.1.1.4322 of the framework. Any ideas on what could be causing this? It can fail and then a few seconds later can work fine. The exception is: <log4net:event logger="WRDataSyncApp" timestamp="2005-01-11T03:00:49.7336956-05:00" level="ERROR" thread="5808" domain="WRDataSyncApp.exe" username="CLT01IAWEB010N0\EquityAdmin"><log4net:message>Exception: System.InvalidOperationException Message: There is...

Error number 0x80000003
Hello, Have XP Home Edition,Service Pack 3..I can only use safe mode to a limited degree..The Internet will freexe in short order...Getting to desktop a box will say MSASCui.exe application error 0x80000003..ISP told me I have spyware and malware..Any fix here short of using the Restore disk by wiping out the hard drive...Thanks,Nick NICK MEALE wrote: > Hello, > Have XP Home Edition,Service Pack 3..I can only use safe mode to a limited > degree..The Internet will freexe in short order...Getting to desktop a box > will say MSASCui.exe application error...