Business Portal (with GP 10) - Requisition Approval in absence

If an Approver is out of office and already created requisitions are stranded
in the Approval Hierarchy, is it possible to add to the list of User
Permissions to extend approval permissions by Select Final Approval for Self,
allowing approver to self approve his/her on requisition created prior to
this new permission??

If not, how do we rescue stranded requisition in Appover's absence?

- Bharat
0
BHARAT1 (7)

Business manager
What is business manager component doing for Outlook? Thanks, Ray Which version of Outlook? There are various addins that use the words business and manager. The newest is the Business Contact Manager for Outlook 2003. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Join OneNote Tips mailing list: http://www.onenote-...

Microsoft Dynamics GP Financials Certification Exam
Hello All, I am in the process of taking my Microsoft Dynamics GP Financials Certification Exam. Does anyone out there know of any resources I can use that would allow me to be better prepared for the exam? Books, web sites, courses, etc. Any help provided would be greatly appreciated. Vin: There are all kinds of resources available on the Dynamics Customer Source or Partner Source sites. Look under "Training and Certification". Good luck, Frank Hamelly NOVA Solutions LLC Vin wrote: > Hello All, > > I am in the process of taking my Microsoft Dynamics GP Financials ...

sending fax 10-14-04
I would like to ask if the fax activity can be connected to any fax server and send fax automatically or if its just a static module for recording faxes ...

Business Cards with my own clip art?
I would like to creat my own business card, with my own clip art. What's stopping you? "business card with clip art" <business card with clip art@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5A1021E6-8340-4C26-ABCF-61944C6945BC@microsoft.com... :I would like to creat my own business card, with my own clip art. See http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP...

Business club, Business leads, New business opportunities
Title: Business club, Business leads, New business opportunities Welcome to Biz-Club the UK's first truly independent internet based networking group established in 2006 for SME's, that allows you the member to choose how it can best work for you. Operate locally, regionally or nationally with all the advantages of a business networking group but almost none of the disadvantages. Enjoy membership of Biz-Club alongside your existing affiliations plus a host of other valuable benefits all at a cost far lower than that normally provided by traditional business networking groups. Be treat...

View Free/Busy Data
I have an Exchange Org that consists of three admin groups with a total of 1 server per admin group. Currently as it stands, users not able to view free/busy information from one exchange server to another. I am aware that you can accomplish this by creating replicas of your publics folders, however do not know exactly where to enable this. I do not want to replicate actual public folders, but only want users to be able to view free/busy data from users on a different exchange server. Under the system folders in the public folder, there is a folder called Schedule + Free Busy...Do I...

Upgrade from 8.0 to 10.0 on new server
We have GP 8.0 SP5 running on a Windows 2000 server with SQL 2000. We have brought up a new box with Windows 2003 Server (32-bit) and SQL 2005. We would like to upgrade our GP from 8 to 10. What's the best way to go about doing this? I started following the instructions for transferring an existed GP install, but after installing version 10 on the new server, GP Utilities said the tables needed to be upgraded. I'd like to do this without having to touch the working version 8 install on the SQL 2000 server. I must be missing something because it all sounds normal. 1. Copy 8....

GP 7.5 setup problem
When I run the CDSetup.exe (on win2k) I get this error. SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\VirtualDeviceDrivers. VDD. Virtual Device Driver format in the registry is invalid. Choose 'Close' to terminate the application. The caption in the message box reads: "16 bit Windows Subsystem" Any ideas? dmy Seems strange for you to get this message: Try the following KB URL to see if this helps: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;254914 Regards J "dm_dal" <REMOVE_THIS.dmy75252@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:%23cDL3F3YEHA.712@TK2MSFTN...

How can I use a different layout on a business card template?
I want to use the design on one of the business card templates (Colors), but I like the text layout on another one. Is there a simple way to remove the formatting on the Colors template, and replace it with another? I have already designed a card I like on another template, and want to copy that so I have the colors in the Color template. I am using Publisher 2003. Thank you. Copy and paste? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "emichel" <emichel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:621E331B-E7A7-4D11-93F3-D3991516E3F4@microsoft.com... >I ...

Outlook 2000 in Office 2000 Small Business
I have done several clean installs w/several different versions of Outlook from discs and I cannot get Outlook to open w/out crashing upon loading. All other components of Office work great. I began having problems w/Outlook when I began using Outlook Express.... Maybe they are related. Please help. ...

Schedule free/busy
Hi there, I have one problem, All users can see others calendar. Example, when user a send a meeting invitation to user b, at the same time is sending a exchangelegacydn atribute so user b receives all calendar information about user a. I need to know how to do to every user only see availability calendar but information about the meeting. Thank you a lot for your help, I made a lot of tests but nothing worked -- Mark ...

Page Setup 01-13-10
Hi, I have Word 2003, SP3. I have an envelope that I want to print to a particular printer and to a particular tray. I'm trying to set it up using "Page Setup" in the File menu, but "Page Setup" is not activated in my menu. I know I've used it before for other envelopes, but now when I check any that I have, it is the same. Always disabled, but it's in the menu. Any idea how come it's disabled? Or how I can get it re-enabled? Thanks. Hi Kehrli, If you've activated a text box or something such, Word won't give you access to ...

intel, OSX 10.5.4, Endnote X1, Word 2004, NOT WORKING
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel hihi, I just installed an Endnote X1 licensed to my Univ to my new macbook running OSX 10.5.4 and Word 2004. and every time i try to input a reference to my word doc, it just says there is a Microsoft visual basic error "run-time 5"-invalid procedure call and argument. can anyone help me with that? i really need to that working on my thesis. thks a lot, Gareth <Gareth_K@officeformac.com> wrote: > hihi, Hi, > I just installed an Endnote X1 licensed to my Univ to my new macbook > ru...

I lost my setting to print 10 copies per sheet
Hi, I'm on Publisher 2003 - (running on XP Pro thru Parallels on Intel Mac in case that makes any difference). I had had my settings somehow already set to print 10 copies of a business card per page (2 across/5 down). In order to do a trial print, I changed it to print one copy for a page, but now I can't get my 10 copy-setting back no matter what I do or what I try. I've gone into the Page Setup, and I've accessed the special drop down menu that has all the different options (eg, A2, A3, A6, Envelop, Letter, Legal etc etc). It has EVERYTHING EXCEPT a 10-copy setup. F...

Relationships 03-09-10
I have to figure out a way to reperesent/enter camper activities. It seems to be a many to many... I have many campers who will be singing up for many activities. How do I get that to come up on the sub form correctly... The main form is setup with the TbleCamperInfo as the primary table, with tabs and subs forms for the other corresponding tables... Let me know if it looks good so far... Here is a brief (not every field, but you'll get the idea) of the tables in question. Most all of the form stuff works well, until I get down to camper activities. You'll see belo...

Installing Business Portal, done, but issues
I've just installed BP 2.0...install went clean. However now when I try to access the site for the first time, I get an Invalid User error (Server Error in '/' Application. Invalid user.) I did change the bp accont to use as per the installation instructions to the "Network Service" account. Do I need to setup or add the actual users somewhere else first? I did not install the sample users. I was able to sort of login with the local server account, which is what I used to install the product. But most of the web parts show errors like the above. Chris, Wh...

CRM-Portal collaboration sites
Hi EveryOne, Heres what I am doing is that on the preCreate event - included of UpdateListItems for CreateFolder in Portal but but it seems that I got a throwed exception from Portal site: "Invocation Time Out" then Http requested failed status 401 " Unauthorized" msg Can anyone help me in trying to get rid of this error? Thanks in advance Can anyone help me in trying to get rid of this error? Thanks in advance it is due to authorization user access, are you using administrator group privileges. -- Regards, MS CRM Certified Professional http://microsoftcrm3.b...

Outlook 2003 01-13-10
I use Outlook linked with my bellsouth.net email address. I send out weekly emails to contacts. However, so far I've had 2 tell them they have sent me email and I did not receive them. I'm unable to locate this problem inside Outlook. I thought if people/email addresses are in your contacts that you'd automatically get emails from the. Heather;114562 Wrote: > I use Outlook linked with my bellsouth.net email address. I send out > weekly > emails to contacts. However, so far I've had 2 tell them they have sent > me > email and I did not receive t...

how to change business address
I can't seem to figure out for the life of me WHERE OR HOW to change my business address so my NEW address prints on my invoices now that I have moved. Can anyone help me with this? PLEASE????? LGLEIM In microsoft.public.money, LGleim wrote: > can't seem to figure out for the life of me WHERE OR HOW to change my >business address so my NEW address prints on my invoices now that I have >moved. Can anyone help me with this? PLEASE????? Is there a Tools->Settings->BusinessInformation place? YES!!! You did it! Thank you so much! "Cal Learner-- MVP" wrote: ...

GP on Citrix
Hello: Are there any issues of GP running on Citrix? Is there anything that we need to know about switching to Citrix, as far as GP is concerned? Thanks! childofthe1980s I have many clients running GP over Citrix. It has been a long time and more than a few versions ago that I encountered issues. "childofthe1980s" wrote: > Hello: > > Are there any issues of GP running on Citrix? > > Is there anything that we need to know about switching to Citrix, as far as > GP is concerned? > > Thanks! > > childofthe1980s They recommend two servers on...

Ripping to WMA in WMP 10
I used to be able to rip all my cds to WMA, but switched to MP3. I tried switching back to WMA, but I get the message "Windows Media Player encountered an unknown error. This can occur when another program or operating system encounters a problem but does not communicate the nature of the problem to the player." I have also deleted music that was originally recorded as WMA, but now they won't record as anything but MP3. I am able to use the variable WMA rate, but not the regular WMA. I am currently using WMP 10.00.00.4074, Windows XP Media Center Service Pack 3. Any...

Business Portal for GP 9.0 and WSS/MOSS 2007?
Hi, I think I know the answer to this but need something official. If we are running Dynamics GP 9.0 and therefore BusinessPortal 3.0 (is that right?) we have to be running WSS 2.0 or SPS 2003. Correct? Can GP 9.0/BP 3.0 run under WSS 3.0 or MOSS 2007? Will it run? Is it a supported configuration? Alan Alan, Thanks for using the newsgroups. You are correct. GP 9.0/BP 3.0 is only compatible with WSS 2.0 and SPS 2003. GP 10.0/BP 4.0 is compatible with MOSS 2007 and WSS 3.0. In terms of SharePoint, these are our only supported configurations. Thanks Rob -- Rob Bernhardt Softwa...

Home Business
http://homebusiness.uk.tt/ -- Whatever the Mind can Conceive & Believe the Mind will Achieve Start your own home Business : http://homebusiness.uk.tt/ ...

Can you use two inequalities with the IF function ie IF 10<E5<20.
In EXCEL I know you can use the IF function with one inequality eg IF E9>8 THEN....But can you make it do two inequalities at once eg if E9 is between 100 and 200 THEN... Any help much appreciated Hi, One way =IF((E9>100)*(E9<200),TRUE,FALSE) You can use And, OR statement within IF. Thanks a lot, Hari India "CRICKETERRY" <CRICKETERRY@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FB372DD9-CFAA-43F0-892A-174EB9A6DC9D@microsoft.com... > In EXCEL I know you can use the IF function with one inequality eg IF E9>8 > THEN....But can you make it do two ineq...

Deposits in Money Small Business.
Currently I select payment received for all invoices I bill which creates a deposit entry in my register. The problem is when I download my banks transaction only one entry is specified for the Deposit entry from the bank. How do I combine multiple deposits to match the banks download deposit entry? How do I tell money which deposit transactions to add to match the deposit? I have tried to use "Change" during the matching but that doesn't give me any help and doesn't list the deposit entries? I'm currently using delete to get rid of the deposit entry but the transact...