Business Portal Web Services - Dynamics GP

I am trying to setup the Microsoft Dynamics Security Synchronization Utility.
I am adding a new application for the Web Services - Dynamics GP.

How do I determine my Application Key ID?

thanks
0
gptech50 (1)

gptech, thanks for using the newsgroups.

In this case, the "Application Key" can be found in the web.config file in
the installation directory for the GPWebServices. (Typically Program
Files\Microsoft Dynamics GP\GPWebServices\WebServices.) Look for the
"SecurityApplicationKey" setting. Unless something has been customized, the
ID is likely this GUID:
25cc1a21-2cc4-4b13-a1c8-eea186fb688a

Grant
Software Quality Assurance
Microsoft Business Solutions

"gptech50" wrote:

> I am trying to setup the Microsoft Dynamics Security Synchronization Utility.
> I am adding a new application for the Web Services - Dynamics GP.
>
> How do I determine my Application Key ID?
>
> thanks

Business Cards with my own clip art?
I would like to creat my own business card, with my own clip art. What's stopping you? "business card with clip art" <business card with clip art@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5A1021E6-8340-4C26-ABCF-61944C6945BC@microsoft.com... :I would like to creat my own business card, with my own clip art. See http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP...

Recipient update service
My recipient update service doesn't stamp the newly created e-mail addresses I get errors in the event log The file version of '\address\SMTP\i386\inproxy.dll' installed on the local server is not current. Unable to locate a correct version on any server in the site. Unable to generate the e-mail address. Unable to load address module 'D:\Program Files\Exchsrvr\address\SMTP\i386\inproxy.dll' for address type 'SMTP'. Error 0xc0070005. Permanent failure reported by policy group provider for 'CN=Recipient Policies,CN=CONIXARCHITECTEN,CN=Microsoft Exchange,CN=Se...

Business manager
What is business manager component doing for Outlook? Thanks, Ray Which version of Outlook? There are various addins that use the words business and manager. The newest is the Business Contact Manager for Outlook 2003. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Join OneNote Tips mailing list: http://www.onenote-...

Business club, Business leads, New business opportunities
Title: Business club, Business leads, New business opportunities Welcome to Biz-Club the UK's first truly independent internet based networking group established in 2006 for SME's, that allows you the member to choose how it can best work for you. Operate locally, regionally or nationally with all the advantages of a business networking group but almost none of the disadvantages. Enjoy membership of Biz-Club alongside your existing affiliations plus a host of other valuable benefits all at a cost far lower than that normally provided by traditional business networking groups. Be treat...

View Free/Busy Data
I have an Exchange Org that consists of three admin groups with a total of 1 server per admin group. Currently as it stands, users not able to view free/busy information from one exchange server to another. I am aware that you can accomplish this by creating replicas of your publics folders, however do not know exactly where to enable this. I do not want to replicate actual public folders, but only want users to be able to view free/busy data from users on a different exchange server. Under the system folders in the public folder, there is a folder called Schedule + Free Busy...Do I...

How can I use a different layout on a business card template?
I want to use the design on one of the business card templates (Colors), but I like the text layout on another one. Is there a simple way to remove the formatting on the Colors template, and replace it with another? I have already designed a card I like on another template, and want to copy that so I have the colors in the Color template. I am using Publisher 2003. Thank you. Copy and paste? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "emichel" <emichel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:621E331B-E7A7-4D11-93F3-D3991516E3F4@microsoft.com... >I ...

Outlook 2000 in Office 2000 Small Business
I have done several clean installs w/several different versions of Outlook from discs and I cannot get Outlook to open w/out crashing upon loading. All other components of Office work great. I began having problems w/Outlook when I began using Outlook Express.... Maybe they are related. Please help. ...

Schedule free/busy
Hi there, I have one problem, All users can see others calendar. Example, when user a send a meeting invitation to user b, at the same time is sending a exchangelegacydn atribute so user b receives all calendar information about user a. I need to know how to do to every user only see availability calendar but information about the meeting. Thank you a lot for your help, I made a lot of tests but nothing worked -- Mark ...

Installing Business Portal, done, but issues
I've just installed BP 2.0...install went clean. However now when I try to access the site for the first time, I get an Invalid User error (Server Error in '/' Application. Invalid user.) I did change the bp accont to use as per the installation instructions to the "Network Service" account. Do I need to setup or add the actual users somewhere else first? I did not install the sample users. I was able to sort of login with the local server account, which is what I used to install the product. But most of the web parts show errors like the above. Chris, Wh...

Local printer with terminal services
Hi, We have a set up where all users connect to Great Plains through two terminal services machines. Some of the users work from home and have local printers. How can I set up their local printers to be default printers for Great Plains out of terminal services. Is it even possible? Thanks, Peter Hi If they are using the lastest RDP client tool or using windows XP, in the options for Remote Desktop there is a option to map LTP1 and default printers. Make sure you RDP configuration on the TS servers allows LTP1 or Default Printer mapping. -- Regards James[MVP] Visit MBS Blog...

CRM-Portal collaboration sites
Hi EveryOne, Heres what I am doing is that on the preCreate event - included of UpdateListItems for CreateFolder in Portal but but it seems that I got a throwed exception from Portal site: "Invocation Time Out" then Http requested failed status 401 " Unauthorized" msg Can anyone help me in trying to get rid of this error? Thanks in advance Can anyone help me in trying to get rid of this error? Thanks in advance it is due to authorization user access, are you using administrator group privileges. -- Regards, MS CRM Certified Professional http://microsoftcrm3.b...

how to change business address
I can't seem to figure out for the life of me WHERE OR HOW to change my business address so my NEW address prints on my invoices now that I have moved. Can anyone help me with this? PLEASE????? LGLEIM In microsoft.public.money, LGleim wrote: > can't seem to figure out for the life of me WHERE OR HOW to change my >business address so my NEW address prints on my invoices now that I have >moved. Can anyone help me with this? PLEASE????? Is there a Tools->Settings->BusinessInformation place? YES!!! You did it! Thank you so much! "Cal Learner-- MVP" wrote: ...

Business Portal for GP 9.0 and WSS/MOSS 2007?
Hi, I think I know the answer to this but need something official. If we are running Dynamics GP 9.0 and therefore BusinessPortal 3.0 (is that right?) we have to be running WSS 2.0 or SPS 2003. Correct? Can GP 9.0/BP 3.0 run under WSS 3.0 or MOSS 2007? Will it run? Is it a supported configuration? Alan Alan, Thanks for using the newsgroups. You are correct. GP 9.0/BP 3.0 is only compatible with WSS 2.0 and SPS 2003. GP 10.0/BP 4.0 is compatible with MOSS 2007 and WSS 3.0. In terms of SharePoint, these are our only supported configurations. Thanks Rob -- Rob Bernhardt Softwa...

Home Business
http://homebusiness.uk.tt/ -- Whatever the Mind can Conceive & Believe the Mind will Achieve Start your own home Business : http://homebusiness.uk.tt/ ...

SDK API calls from a web service
If I have a web service that performs operations on CRM objects using the Microsoft.Crm.Platform.Proxy.* classes, how do I switch the context of the web service to be an authenticated CRM user? This is not very clear from the CRM SDK doc. e.g. I want to Create() a new Account, Contact or Lead. Barry Mavin Recital Corporation I Have figured this out for myself. Thanks anyway. Barry Mavin Recital Corporation >-----Original Message----- >If I have a web service that performs operations on CRM >objects using the Microsoft.Crm.Platform.Proxy.* classes, >how do I switch th...

Deposits in Money Small Business.
Currently I select payment received for all invoices I bill which creates a deposit entry in my register. The problem is when I download my banks transaction only one entry is specified for the Deposit entry from the bank. How do I combine multiple deposits to match the banks download deposit entry? How do I tell money which deposit transactions to add to match the deposit? I have tried to use "Change" during the matching but that doesn't give me any help and doesn't list the deposit entries? I'm currently using delete to get rid of the deposit entry but the transact...

Web Page Option Tab?
I am trying to make my website searchable using the Web Page Option Tab. Can anyone explain what I need to enter? ...

Windows XP Service Pack 2
We don't run XP here, but I read that the new SP for XP breaks crm?! http://members.microsoft.com/partner/solutions/Business/CRM/xpsp2.aspx hehe,.......apparently 1.0 won't even run, while 1.2 needs a list of "resolutions" for it to work,.......amazing Anyone having this problem? -Gary MS has already released a patch for CRM so it will work with SP2. Read that this morning. "Gary Rey" wrote: > We don't run XP here, but I read that the new SP for XP breaks crm?! > > http://members.microsoft.com/partner/solutions/Business/CRM/xpsp2.aspx > ...

how do I get rid of microsift office small business 2007?
how do I get rid of microsift office small business 2007? Throw it in the garbage or the incinator. Describe exactly what ,how and why in detail -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. http://www.microsoft.com/protect "waltond" <waltond@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8CB283A4-35B1-4C1C-8155-2A7B47E82937@microsoft.com... > how do I get rid of microsift office small business 2007? Uninstall it. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher]...

Professional Services Tools Library stored procedure not found
I am using the Professional Services Tools Library version 8.0.10 inside GP 8.0. When I attempt to perform a Customer Modifier operation I get the following error: Unhandled script exception: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server] Could not find stored procedure 'DYNAMICS.dbo.aagGetCompanyStatus'. I have verified the setup of my DNS, uninstalled and reinstalled PSTL and have performed other functions inside PSTL and they work OK. However, with Customer Modifier I get the above listed error. What am I missing to fix this problem? Russ Roberts ...

How do I set the form # for business cards in publisher 2000
I have created a business card in Publisher 2000. when I go to print it the only option I get is to select is 2"x 3 1/2" business card. That is the correct size but it does not print properly on Avery 8873 template. I cannot find where it will let me select Avery 8873 template. All business cards are created equal in Publisher 2000 if you are creating 10 per sheet. Page setup, Special Size, Business Cards. When you are ready to print, File, Print, Page Options, Click custom options, Side Margin .75 Top Margin .5 Zero Gaps. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "ChuckP...

Money plus Home & Business
I use Microsoft Money 2007 Home & Business and now i'm trying the Money plus H&B version So I open my Money 2007 file in Money Plus and it convert the file. I notice also that I Money plus we don't have the advance budget features anymore ! So now when I go to the Portfolio page i get an empty page and also nothing in the left pane of the screen ! This is the trial version I use while I wait to get the full version mailed to me. i'm not very happy that the Portfolio page don't work ! I have Windows Vista (32 bits). I also create a new file and I still have the...

Old Free/Busy No Information
Exchange 2003 SP2 Native Not sure why users seem that this is so important. But they've noticed just recently the can't view Old Free/Busy. Previous to June 1. If I rebuild Free/Busy with the Outlook startup switch, I suspect Old Free/Busy would not be available either. I'll test in the Lab. If I open a meeting dated May 31, with about 10 attendees, 8 will have No information available. Anyone ever see Old Free/Busy as not being available? Like only 1 week old? and from many different Outlook clients. same here.. stops at June 1 "Del" <del@nospam.hell>...

Client Web Interface for CRM end customers
Hi, I am using Microsoft CRM (Customer Service module only). Does anybody know of a Client Web Interface kind which can be used by my end customers to submit bugs and issues over the internet. And on each submit, this issue should be automatically inserted into the INCIDENT table so that it is assigned a Case number. (something like automatic case creation). We can always develop such an interface, but I'm really looking for such a web application that is already out there. Please help if you can. -Arvind. Current CRM licensing requires that each user have a CRM license/login to subit/...

business portal tables
Howdy there kind folks. I need to track down the tables in the Dynamics database that hold all the purchase order information. Particularly the bits that deal with transferring a purchase request to a purchase order. i started looking but theres just too many. I know all the requisition ones start with reqmgmt. Sadly the purchase order ones dont seem to follow this idea. many thanks. they are not in the Dynamics database, the purchase order tables are contained in the company database (like TWO) and they begin with POP the POP10xxx series are the work tables you should be looking at. ...