Business Portal - Adding New User - Exception

When I click Add New User in Business Portal; I get the following exception

object.]

Microsoft.BusinessFramework.Portal.Administration.AC_UserWizard.GetAllDomains() +71

Microsoft.BusinessFramework.Portal.Administration.AC_UserWizard.BuildUserWizardHTML() +3013

Microsoft.BusinessFramework.Portal.Administration.AC_UserWizard.CreateWizard() +22

ASP.businessportal_portal_administration_ac_userwizard_aspx.__Render__control1....

I have tried Repair and Uinstall/Reinstall, but error is same...Please help!

https://community.dynamics.com/forums/p/31484/53931.aspx has the solution of
this problem!

"Khurram Aziz" wrote:

> When I click Add New User in Business Portal; I get the following exception
>
> [NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an
> object.]
>
> Microsoft.BusinessFramework.Portal.Administration.AC_UserWizard.GetAllDomains() +71
>
> Microsoft.BusinessFramework.Portal.Administration.AC_UserWizard.BuildUserWizardHTML() +3013
>
> Microsoft.BusinessFramework.Portal.Administration.AC_UserWizard.CreateWizard() +22
>
> ASP.businessportal_portal_administration_ac_userwizard_aspx.__Render__control1....
>
> I have tried Repair and Uinstall/Reinstall, but error is same...Please help!

Business Cards with my own clip art?
I would like to creat my own business card, with my own clip art. What's stopping you? "business card with clip art" <business card with clip art@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5A1021E6-8340-4C26-ABCF-61944C6945BC@microsoft.com... :I would like to creat my own business card, with my own clip art. See http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP...

Granting Security to Smartlist by User Class
We are trying to grant security to a new Smartlist created by using Advance Security in GP 9.0. We change the list from User to User Class Only. When change to user class, the checkbox on the company list changed to [?]. We then tick on the some of the new smartlists created that we would want the class to view. We can see that that there are Changes pending. We waited until all the changes are applied and we click Save. But, while maintaining on the Advance Security screen, we change the list to User only, and we check on the users who belong to the User Class we selected just now...

Business manager
What is business manager component doing for Outlook? Thanks, Ray Which version of Outlook? There are various addins that use the words business and manager. The newest is the Business Contact Manager for Outlook 2003. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Join OneNote Tips mailing list: http://www.onenote-...

View Free/Busy Data
I have an Exchange Org that consists of three admin groups with a total of 1 server per admin group. Currently as it stands, users not able to view free/busy information from one exchange server to another. I am aware that you can accomplish this by creating replicas of your publics folders, however do not know exactly where to enable this. I do not want to replicate actual public folders, but only want users to be able to view free/busy data from users on a different exchange server. Under the system folders in the public folder, there is a folder called Schedule + Free Busy...Do I...

Business club, Business leads, New business opportunities
Title: Business club, Business leads, New business opportunities Welcome to Biz-Club the UK's first truly independent internet based networking group established in 2006 for SME's, that allows you the member to choose how it can best work for you. Operate locally, regionally or nationally with all the advantages of a business networking group but almost none of the disadvantages. Enjoy membership of Biz-Club alongside your existing affiliations plus a host of other valuable benefits all at a cost far lower than that normally provided by traditional business networking groups. Be treat...

Schedule free/busy
Hi there, I have one problem, All users can see others calendar. Example, when user a send a meeting invitation to user b, at the same time is sending a exchangelegacydn atribute so user b receives all calendar information about user a. I need to know how to do to every user only see availability calendar but information about the meeting. Thank you a lot for your help, I made a lot of tests but nothing worked -- Mark ...

Looking For A New BASIC?
http://www.freebasic.net/ I am going to promote the above. 1) It is open-source. 2) It supports the following built-in data types: BYTE UBYTE SHORT USHORT INTEGER UINTEGER LONGINT ULONGINT (64-bit) Floating Point Types SINGLE DOUBLE Strings (Up to 2GB in length) STRING * (Fixed) STRING (Variable-Length) ZSTRING (Zero-Terminated) Unicode Strings WSTRING (Use the Windows unicode API functions directly) The information above came from the following page. Rather than hand-type everything, I am just going to ...

printing a user form
How can I print all of a user form that is bigger than the screen and uses a scroll bar? Can you change the pc's display properties? Windows start button|settings|control panel|display applet Settings Tab I changed from 1024x768 to 1280x1024 and could see a bit more. (Some pc's (win95???) require a reboot for this to take affect. (Win98 didn't require one.)) (can you print portions at a time if that fails???) matt wrote: > > How can I print all of a user form that is bigger than the > screen and uses a scroll bar? -- Dave Peterson ec35720@msn.com ...

Outlook 2000 in Office 2000 Small Business
I have done several clean installs w/several different versions of Outlook from discs and I cannot get Outlook to open w/out crashing upon loading. All other components of Office work great. I began having problems w/Outlook when I began using Outlook Express.... Maybe they are related. Please help. ...

How can I use a different layout on a business card template?
I want to use the design on one of the business card templates (Colors), but I like the text layout on another one. Is there a simple way to remove the formatting on the Colors template, and replace it with another? I have already designed a card I like on another template, and want to copy that so I have the colors in the Color template. I am using Publisher 2003. Thank you. Copy and paste? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "emichel" <emichel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:621E331B-E7A7-4D11-93F3-D3991516E3F4@microsoft.com... >I ...

Installing Business Portal, done, but issues
I've just installed BP 2.0...install went clean. However now when I try to access the site for the first time, I get an Invalid User error (Server Error in '/' Application. Invalid user.) I did change the bp accont to use as per the installation instructions to the "Network Service" account. Do I need to setup or add the actual users somewhere else first? I did not install the sample users. I was able to sort of login with the local server account, which is what I used to install the product. But most of the web parts show errors like the above. Chris, Wh...

Setup New Company--sth is Missing!!!
We tried to setup new company in MSGP. The inventory didn't setup correctly. It appears that there were two tables (ARG10200 and ARG00101) and the 12 associated stored procedures missing. Can someone please let me know what am I missing/forget to do? Please advise. Thank you very much. Unless this is new to version 8, I don't see any ARG tables in the Great Plains Resource Descriptions. Perhaps this is a third party add-on/module that you have to install or initialize after the new company is created? If it is third party, they should have provided documentation regarding ins...

CRM-Portal collaboration sites
Hi EveryOne, Heres what I am doing is that on the preCreate event - included of UpdateListItems for CreateFolder in Portal but but it seems that I got a throwed exception from Portal site: "Invocation Time Out" then Http requested failed status 401 " Unauthorized" msg Can anyone help me in trying to get rid of this error? Thanks in advance Can anyone help me in trying to get rid of this error? Thanks in advance it is due to authorization user access, are you using administrator group privileges. -- Regards, MS CRM Certified Professional http://microsoftcrm3.b...

how to change business address
I can't seem to figure out for the life of me WHERE OR HOW to change my business address so my NEW address prints on my invoices now that I have moved. Can anyone help me with this? PLEASE????? LGLEIM In microsoft.public.money, LGleim wrote: > can't seem to figure out for the life of me WHERE OR HOW to change my >business address so my NEW address prints on my invoices now that I have >moved. Can anyone help me with this? PLEASE????? Is there a Tools->Settings->BusinessInformation place? YES!!! You did it! Thank you so much! "Cal Learner-- MVP" wrote: ...

Reconnecting mailbox to an existing user
Hi! We are moving mailboxes from 5.5 server to 2003 server. One user has old user account in different domain (account is not in use). When I moved that users mailbox, the mailbox is now connected to that wrong domain user account because Exchange found that account first (I think). When I try to reconnect the mailbox (to that domain account that is in use) there comes an error: The operation cannot be performed because this mailbox was already reconnected to an existing user. ID no: c1034ad6. Exchange System Manager. So what can I do? I can't delete that wrong account because then...

Is there a user limit for the Exchange 2003 Pop3 Connector?
Is there a user limit for the Exchange 2003 Pop3 Connector? Thanks On Thu, 13 Jul 2006 10:31:27 -0500, "john doe" <johndoe@johndoe.com> wrote: >Is there a user limit for the Exchange 2003 Pop3 Connector? > >Thanks > I would ask this in a SBS newsgroup since Exchange 2003 itself does not come with a pop connector. ...

Business Portal for GP 9.0 and WSS/MOSS 2007?
Hi, I think I know the answer to this but need something official. If we are running Dynamics GP 9.0 and therefore BusinessPortal 3.0 (is that right?) we have to be running WSS 2.0 or SPS 2003. Correct? Can GP 9.0/BP 3.0 run under WSS 3.0 or MOSS 2007? Will it run? Is it a supported configuration? Alan Alan, Thanks for using the newsgroups. You are correct. GP 9.0/BP 3.0 is only compatible with WSS 2.0 and SPS 2003. GP 10.0/BP 4.0 is compatible with MOSS 2007 and WSS 3.0. In terms of SharePoint, these are our only supported configurations. Thanks Rob -- Rob Bernhardt Softwa...

Home Business
http://homebusiness.uk.tt/ -- Whatever the Mind can Conceive & Believe the Mind will Achieve Start your own home Business : http://homebusiness.uk.tt/ ...

how to migrate users with passwords...
Hi all, We are using DominoR5 now and plan to migrate to exchange 2003. Is it possible that i migrate all my users to exchange with their passwords? Does it also create their accounts on the Active Directory as well? how about their passwords? Thanks, ...

Excel file crashes when opened for certain users only
Got a shared xl file sitting on a share on the network. Two teams have the exact same access to this share. One team can open the shared xl file without error. With the other group, trying to open this file crashes Excel. Both teams use the same pc build and have the exact same access to the same share. Affected users can open other xl files from same share, just this one xl file that won't load for them, but will for others. This is driving me nuts Any advice? RoJoBo Clean temp files, temp internet files on the pc that crashes "RoJoBo" <anonymous@discussions.mi...

Deposits in Money Small Business.
Currently I select payment received for all invoices I bill which creates a deposit entry in my register. The problem is when I download my banks transaction only one entry is specified for the Deposit entry from the bank. How do I combine multiple deposits to match the banks download deposit entry? How do I tell money which deposit transactions to add to match the deposit? I have tried to use "Change" during the matching but that doesn't give me any help and doesn't list the deposit entries? I'm currently using delete to get rid of the deposit entry but the transact...

how do I get rid of microsift office small business 2007?
how do I get rid of microsift office small business 2007? Throw it in the garbage or the incinator. Describe exactly what ,how and why in detail -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. http://www.microsoft.com/protect "waltond" <waltond@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8CB283A4-35B1-4C1C-8155-2A7B47E82937@microsoft.com... > how do I get rid of microsift office small business 2007? Uninstall it. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher]...

How do I set the form # for business cards in publisher 2000
I have created a business card in Publisher 2000. when I go to print it the only option I get is to select is 2"x 3 1/2" business card. That is the correct size but it does not print properly on Avery 8873 template. I cannot find where it will let me select Avery 8873 template. All business cards are created equal in Publisher 2000 if you are creating 10 per sheet. Page setup, Special Size, Business Cards. When you are ready to print, File, Print, Page Options, Click custom options, Side Margin .75 Top Margin .5 Zero Gaps. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "ChuckP...

Two users sharing a computer but not inbox
Hi guys, is it possible, in Outlook 02, for two users to share a computer but be able to send/receive emails from different accounts? Eg: in our restaurant we have one computer. Currently that computer is receiving mail for dine@restaurant but now we want the chef to have his own address, chef@restaurant. However, we want dine@ and chef@ to go to separate inboxes so the manager and chef don't have to sift through unnecessary messages to read their own mail. I have tried setting up the new email address and telling it to put messages in a new data file called chef.pst but this hasn't...

Too many USER Objects being used
I have an application that loads in ActiveX "control panels"( about 25) in tabs, and within each ActiveX "control panel", and it has probably 25-50 ActiveX controls(components). This is, I believe, creating too many USER Objects, and depending on what is running on the system currently, makes it so the application cannot startup. It often fails on a call to GetControlUnknown() when trying to get handles to the ActiveX components in a particular ActiveX "control panel". Anyone have any ideas on how to bring down the number of user objects. I am unable to do any...