Business Portal 4.0 with GP 9.0

We currently have Dynamics GP 9.0 and are considering staging the transition
to GP 10.0. As we have just implemented MOSS 2007 we would like to consider
using Business Portal 4.0 with our new MOSS 2007 installation. The question
is, will Business Portal 4.0 work with GP 9.0? Is this supported? Has anyone
tried this?

Thanks in advance for your responses.
0
itman (6)

Hi,

Bp 4.0 is compatible with GP 10.0. I dont think it works with GP 9.0.

Correct me If I am wrong.

Regards,
Shan

"itman" wrote:

> We currently have Dynamics GP 9.0 and are considering staging the transition
> to GP 10.0. As we have just implemented MOSS 2007 we would like to consider
> using Business Portal 4.0 with our new MOSS 2007 installation. The question
> is, will Business Portal 4.0 work with GP 9.0? Is this supported? Has anyone
> tried this?
>
> Thanks in advance for your responses.
0
shan1 (43)

Business Cards with my own clip art?
I would like to creat my own business card, with my own clip art. What's stopping you? "business card with clip art" <business card with clip art@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5A1021E6-8340-4C26-ABCF-61944C6945BC@microsoft.com... :I would like to creat my own business card, with my own clip art. See http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP...

Business manager
What is business manager component doing for Outlook? Thanks, Ray Which version of Outlook? There are various addins that use the words business and manager. The newest is the Business Contact Manager for Outlook 2003. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Join OneNote Tips mailing list: http://www.onenote-...

Version 8.0 & PDF
I just started working with a new company. They have just updated from version 6.0 to 8.0. Everything is working ok. Before the upgrade they used the pdf option to send invoices and purchase orders. Now that option is grayed out on the print to screen display. Nothing has changed except the GP update. How can I enable the pdf option again? Thanks Are you sure you didn't upgrade Adobe to version 6.0? The button greys out on the newer Adobe version, but works fine with the older 5.0. As a workaround, you can still print to an adobe printer, it's just not as easy. -Trevor &...

CRM 4.0 Customizations
Hi, I haev customized the LeadSourceCode pick list in the Lead entity adding new items to the list. I've published it OK and when I first go into a Lead record it loads the screen up OK. But when you go back into this record the system crashes with a Null value exception. I can't remember if this only happens after a save of the Lead record or not. Anybody else experienced anything like this. Also, how can you set up the system to provide better error logging (like you can do in sharepoint) thanks Hi Chris, I am having the same problem editing the paymenttermscode pick list....

View Free/Busy Data
I have an Exchange Org that consists of three admin groups with a total of 1 server per admin group. Currently as it stands, users not able to view free/busy information from one exchange server to another. I am aware that you can accomplish this by creating replicas of your publics folders, however do not know exactly where to enable this. I do not want to replicate actual public folders, but only want users to be able to view free/busy data from users on a different exchange server. Under the system folders in the public folder, there is a folder called Schedule + Free Busy...Do I...

Business club, Business leads, New business opportunities
Title: Business club, Business leads, New business opportunities Welcome to Biz-Club the UK's first truly independent internet based networking group established in 2006 for SME's, that allows you the member to choose how it can best work for you. Operate locally, regionally or nationally with all the advantages of a business networking group but almost none of the disadvantages. Enjoy membership of Biz-Club alongside your existing affiliations plus a host of other valuable benefits all at a cost far lower than that normally provided by traditional business networking groups. Be treat...

Outlook 2000 in Office 2000 Small Business
I have done several clean installs w/several different versions of Outlook from discs and I cannot get Outlook to open w/out crashing upon loading. All other components of Office work great. I began having problems w/Outlook when I began using Outlook Express.... Maybe they are related. Please help. ...

How can I use a different layout on a business card template?
I want to use the design on one of the business card templates (Colors), but I like the text layout on another one. Is there a simple way to remove the formatting on the Colors template, and replace it with another? I have already designed a card I like on another template, and want to copy that so I have the colors in the Color template. I am using Publisher 2003. Thank you. Copy and paste? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "emichel" <emichel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:621E331B-E7A7-4D11-93F3-D3991516E3F4@microsoft.com... >I ...

BP3.0 SDK installation, help!
encountered Visual Studio .NET not detected ...

Schedule free/busy
Hi there, I have one problem, All users can see others calendar. Example, when user a send a meeting invitation to user b, at the same time is sending a exchangelegacydn atribute so user b receives all calendar information about user a. I need to know how to do to every user only see availability calendar but information about the meeting. Thank you a lot for your help, I made a lot of tests but nothing worked -- Mark ...

World Wide Calling! Unlimited Incoming Calls. #4
New virtual access anywhere technology lets you call anyone, anywhere in the world, from any phone! Access: http://pt.telextreme.com/743499/components/products_services/join.html ...

intel, OSX 10.5.4, Endnote X1, Word 2004, NOT WORKING
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel hihi, I just installed an Endnote X1 licensed to my Univ to my new macbook running OSX 10.5.4 and Word 2004. and every time i try to input a reference to my word doc, it just says there is a Microsoft visual basic error "run-time 5"-invalid procedure call and argument. can anyone help me with that? i really need to that working on my thesis. thks a lot, Gareth <Gareth_K@officeformac.com> wrote: > hihi, Hi, > I just installed an Endnote X1 licensed to my Univ to my new macbook > ru...

Scatterplot with 4 quadrants
I would like to set a scatterplot that has a crosshairs grid view. When you set major grid lines, it populates several vertical and horizontal lines; i would like to have one vertical and one horizontal lines. thanks http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/AddLine.html - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions Peltier Technical Services, Inc. - http://PeltierTech.com _______ "dhill" <dhill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:931CB1A9-0C77-4718-B301-2E5617290C56@microsoft.com... >I would like to set a scatterplot that has...

Installing Business Portal, done, but issues
I've just installed BP 2.0...install went clean. However now when I try to access the site for the first time, I get an Invalid User error (Server Error in '/' Application. Invalid user.) I did change the bp accont to use as per the installation instructions to the "Network Service" account. Do I need to setup or add the actual users somewhere else first? I did not install the sample users. I was able to sort of login with the local server account, which is what I used to install the product. But most of the web parts show errors like the above. Chris, Wh...

CRM 4 Outlook Client
Hi, Although it runs sometimes the majority of the time the CRM client is causing Outlook to hang. It either prevents outlook from opening, prevents messages from being dispayed or Outlook freezes when try and send a message. As soon as the CRM client is removed all is okay. Is anyone using it for real?! What might be making it so unrelieable for us? Marcus -- MR ICT Ltd - http://www.mrict.co.uk a) Delete (disabling is not sufficient!!!) every Anti Virus software on this computer. b) Disable all further addins inside Outlook. Does it work now? If not, open a service request with M...

CRM-Portal collaboration sites
Hi EveryOne, Heres what I am doing is that on the preCreate event - included of UpdateListItems for CreateFolder in Portal but but it seems that I got a throwed exception from Portal site: "Invocation Time Out" then Http requested failed status 401 " Unauthorized" msg Can anyone help me in trying to get rid of this error? Thanks in advance Can anyone help me in trying to get rid of this error? Thanks in advance it is due to authorization user access, are you using administrator group privileges. -- Regards, MS CRM Certified Professional http://microsoftcrm3.b...

Uninstall WLM 9.0
Due to many problems with WLM 9.0, I would like to uninstall it and go back to WLM 8.5, can anyone can tell how to uninstall the WLM 9.0 while the custom emtion icons could be kept for the use of the reinstalled WLM 8.5. Thanks Ray_C, Don't bother! I guess Microsoft won't allow you to sign in with this older version. I have version 8.1 and it doesn't allow me to sign in anymore. It forces me to download a new version first.(which doesn't want to install after downloading.(other problem)) Succes, Florisz "Ray_C" wrote: > Due to many problem...

how to change business address
I can't seem to figure out for the life of me WHERE OR HOW to change my business address so my NEW address prints on my invoices now that I have moved. Can anyone help me with this? PLEASE????? LGLEIM In microsoft.public.money, LGleim wrote: > can't seem to figure out for the life of me WHERE OR HOW to change my >business address so my NEW address prints on my invoices now that I have >moved. Can anyone help me with this? PLEASE????? Is there a Tools->Settings->BusinessInformation place? YES!!! You did it! Thank you so much! "Cal Learner-- MVP" wrote: ...

GP on Citrix
Hello: Are there any issues of GP running on Citrix? Is there anything that we need to know about switching to Citrix, as far as GP is concerned? Thanks! childofthe1980s I have many clients running GP over Citrix. It has been a long time and more than a few versions ago that I encountered issues. "childofthe1980s" wrote: > Hello: > > Are there any issues of GP running on Citrix? > > Is there anything that we need to know about switching to Citrix, as far as > GP is concerned? > > Thanks! > > childofthe1980s They recommend two servers on...

Changing the Sales Stage in CRM 4.0
Hi, In CRM 3.0 it is possible to change sales stage (skip one or more) without finishing task(s) from the previous stages (by "change stage" option). Is it also possible in CRM 4.0 ? Thanks, Pawel Whether or not your finish or complete the task to move the next sales stage is controlled via workflow. I don't see the action in 4.0 to change the sales stage process. You could overcome this with a custom workflow that will set the sales stage to a specific stage or advance it by 1. Then you will be able to run the workflow on the opportunity to advance it. -- Christopher Co...

Business Portal for GP 9.0 and WSS/MOSS 2007?
Hi, I think I know the answer to this but need something official. If we are running Dynamics GP 9.0 and therefore BusinessPortal 3.0 (is that right?) we have to be running WSS 2.0 or SPS 2003. Correct? Can GP 9.0/BP 3.0 run under WSS 3.0 or MOSS 2007? Will it run? Is it a supported configuration? Alan Alan, Thanks for using the newsgroups. You are correct. GP 9.0/BP 3.0 is only compatible with WSS 2.0 and SPS 2003. GP 10.0/BP 4.0 is compatible with MOSS 2007 and WSS 3.0. In terms of SharePoint, these are our only supported configurations. Thanks Rob -- Rob Bernhardt Softwa...

Home Business
http://homebusiness.uk.tt/ -- Whatever the Mind can Conceive & Believe the Mind will Achieve Start your own home Business : http://homebusiness.uk.tt/ ...

Outlook 2003 Signature #4
WHen I go to send a new email, reply or forward and email the paragraph characters are showing up in my signature. How do I change it so that these do not show up? It just started yesterday. Thanks Cntr+shift+* --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, ftwomey@gmail.com asked: | WHen I go to send a new email, reply or forward and email the | paragraph characters are showing up in my signature. How do I change | it so th...

how do I get rid of microsift office small business 2007?
how do I get rid of microsift office small business 2007? Throw it in the garbage or the incinator. Describe exactly what ,how and why in detail -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. http://www.microsoft.com/protect "waltond" <waltond@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8CB283A4-35B1-4C1C-8155-2A7B47E82937@microsoft.com... > how do I get rid of microsift office small business 2007? Uninstall it. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher]...

Look up #4
In column A, I have different languages, such as English, Spanish etc... These languages appear several times. In column B, I have another list of languages. Now what I want to be able to do is, create a dropdown menu in a new worksheet with all the languages in column A listed in this menu. Now, when I choose a language from the dropdown menu, such as English, I want a list of all the languages which appear in column B next to English. I'd like these two appear in a dropdown menu too. Does that make sense? It's kinda like two interactive dropdown menus, with what is selected in the f...