Business Portal 4.0 Problems with SharePoint 3.0 (WSS 3.0)

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone here who has experience in Business Portal could
help me out here.

I have Installed Business Portal 4.0 on our SharePoint Services (WSS 3.0)
and it seems to be running fine. But when I try to remove a user from the
Business Portal list, I get this error:

System.Exception: soap:Server Server was unable to process request --> The
subscriber type in the subscription is invalid.  PublisherAssemblyName:
Microsoft.BusinessFramework PublisherClass: Microsoft.BusinessFramework.User
PublisherEvent: Deleting SubscriberAssemblyName:
Microsoft.Dynamics.Requisition SubscriberClass:
Microsoft.Dynamics.Requisition.EventSubscribers SubscriberMethod:
OnMbfUserDeleting FilterProviderAssemblyName: FilterProviderClass:
FilterProviderMethod. --> Could not load file or assembly
'Microsoft.Dynamics.Requisition' or one of its dependencies.  The system
cannot found the file specified.

I tried doing a repair on Business Portal and re-install the SQL parameters.
but still receive the same error.  In Event Viewer, This is the message: Load
Control template file /_controltemplates/ContainmentArea.ascx failed: Could
not load the assembly 'Microsoft.Dynamics.Common.Containment'. Make sure that
is complied before accessing the page

Source: Windows SharePoint Services, Category:Web Controls, Event ID: 7043

I re-downloaded Business Portal with SP2 and tried re-installing it again,
still reveciving the same problem.

Note that I only have the Timesheet and Export module installed.

One more thing, we upgraded from Dynamics 9.0 to Dynamics 10, We have
Business Portal 3.0 (we are planning decommsioning this server soon) on one
server and 4.0 on another. For some reason the users in company B cannot do
their timesheets within Business Portal 4.0 (they get this error message:
[Cause] Entity, Unit of Measure Detail, is not found [Correction]Supply the
correct query parameters for the entity. But they are able to do it fine in
3.0 whereas Company A can enter their timesheets fine on both 3.0 and 4.0?
Any idea what's going on?

Please help.

Thanks

0
Ian2009 (30)

Ian,

Thanks for using the newsgroups.  For your Project specific issue, this post
may help:
http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?dg=microsoft.public.greatplains&mid=e2a29ff9-2e8c-4ddf-b75f-67b8eb906506&sloc=en-us

Due to a BP 3.0 bug fix, a Unit of Measure Schedule is now required.
Support can help you update your data if needed.

Does your Business Portal have a company dropdown in the upper right hand
corner of the page?  If not, support can also help you with this also.  This
control may have failed to install correctly.

The Requisition error is interesting.  I'd fix the others first and see if
it still exists.  If it does, check the Dynamics..MbfSubscription table.  See
if there are Requisition records in the table.  Since you are not using this
feature, you should be safe to delete any Req specific records (BUT BACKUP
PRIOR TO ANY DB CHANGES! :)

Thanks
Rob
--
Rob Bernhardt
Software Quality Assurance

"Ian2009" wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I was wondering if anyone here who has experience in Business Portal could
> help me out here.
>
> I have Installed Business Portal 4.0 on our SharePoint Services (WSS 3.0)
> and it seems to be running fine. But when I try to remove a user from the
> Business Portal list, I get this error:
>
> System.Exception: soap:Server Server was unable to process request --> The
> subscriber type in the subscription is invalid.  PublisherAssemblyName:
> Microsoft.BusinessFramework PublisherClass: Microsoft.BusinessFramework.User
> PublisherEvent: Deleting SubscriberAssemblyName:
> Microsoft.Dynamics.Requisition SubscriberClass:
> Microsoft.Dynamics.Requisition.EventSubscribers SubscriberMethod:
> OnMbfUserDeleting FilterProviderAssemblyName: FilterProviderClass:
> FilterProviderMethod. --> Could not load file or assembly
> 'Microsoft.Dynamics.Requisition' or one of its dependencies.  The system
> cannot found the file specified.
>
> I tried doing a repair on Business Portal and re-install the SQL parameters.
> but still receive the same error.  In Event Viewer, This is the message: Load
> Control template file /_controltemplates/ContainmentArea.ascx failed: Could
> not load the assembly 'Microsoft.Dynamics.Common.Containment'. Make sure that
> is complied before accessing the page
>
> Source: Windows SharePoint Services, Category:Web Controls, Event ID: 7043
>
> I re-downloaded Business Portal with SP2 and tried re-installing it again,
> still reveciving the same problem.
>
> Note that I only have the Timesheet and Export module installed.
>
> One more thing, we upgraded from Dynamics 9.0 to Dynamics 10, We have
> Business Portal 3.0 (we are planning decommsioning this server soon) on one
> server and 4.0 on another. For some reason the users in company B cannot do
> their timesheets within Business Portal 4.0 (they get this error message:
> [Cause] Entity, Unit of Measure Detail, is not found [Correction]Supply the
> correct query parameters for the entity. But they are able to do it fine in
> 3.0 whereas Company A can enter their timesheets fine on both 3.0 and 4.0?
> Any idea what's going on?
>
> Please help.
>
> Thanks

Hi Rob,

You are the MAN!!!!, I've have been banging my head and trying to solve this
problem for a while now.

I have made the modifications in order to allow users to enter in their time
sheets.  Based on some tests, it seems to have solved this portion of the
problem (The Unit of Measure problem in their timesheet), i will keep you up
to date if all the users are able to enter in their timesheets fine now.

Yes, on my Business Portal, I have a company dropdown and it points to the
correct company based on the user.

I guess the next step would be to delete the Req specific records (Backup
first).
how do I go about in doing this?

Thanks,
Ian

"Rob Bernhardt [MSFT]" wrote:

> [...]
> > is complied before accessing the page
> >
> > Source: Windows SharePoint Services, Category:Web Controls, Event ID: 7043
> >
> > I re-downloaded Business Portal with SP2 and tried re-installing it again,
> > still reveciving the same problem.
> >
> > Note that I only have the Timesheet and Export module installed.
> >
> > One more thing, we upgraded from Dynamics 9.0 to Dynamics 10, We have
> > Business Portal 3.0 (we are planning decommsioning this server soon) on one
> > server and 4.0 on another. For some reason the users in company B cannot do
> > their timesheets within Business Portal 4.0 (they get this error message:
> > [Cause] Entity, Unit of Measure Detail, is not found [Correction]Supply the
> > correct query parameters for the entity. But they are able to do it fine in
> > 3.0 whereas Company A can enter their timesheets fine on both 3.0 and 4.0?

0
Ian2009 (30)
4/3/2009 12:15:01 AM
Ian,

I'm glad I could help.  Here are the steps I'd suggest for your requisition
issue.

1.  Backup your DYNAMICS database.
2.  Open your MbfSubscription table.
3.  Delete any rows that refer to the Requisition feature.
4.  Reset IIS (only when users are out of the system of course...)
5.  Try to remove the user.

Please try and reply back with the results.  If this doesn't work, we may
need to get support involved so they can remote into your machine.

Thanks
Rob

--

"Ian2009" wrote:

> [...]
> > > is complied before accessing the page
> > >
> > > Source: Windows SharePoint Services, Category:Web Controls, Event ID: 7043
> > >
> > > I re-downloaded Business Portal with SP2 and tried re-installing it again,
> > > still reveciving the same problem.
> > >
> > > Note that I only have the Timesheet and Export module installed.
> > >
> > > One more thing, we upgraded from Dynamics 9.0 to Dynamics 10, We have
> > > Business Portal 3.0 (we are planning decommsioning this server soon) on one
> > > server and 4.0 on another. For some reason the users in company B cannot do
> > > their timesheets within Business Portal 4.0 (they get this error message:
> > > [Cause] Entity, Unit of Measure Detail, is not found [Correction]Supply the
> > > correct query parameters for the entity. But they are able to do it fine in
> > > 3.0 whereas Company A can enter their timesheets fine on both 3.0 and 4.0?

Hi Rob,

I have removed 2 rows that refer to the Requisition feature on the Dynamics
DB and it seems to have did the trick.  I am now able to remove users fine
now.  Any idea why Business Portal was refering to the Requisition feature?

I believe this is probably the last part of the problem.  I am getting this
error everyday in Event Viewer
This is the message: Load Control template file
/_controltemplates/ContainmentArea.ascx failed: Could not load the assembly
'Microsoft.Dynamics.Common.Containment'. Make sure that  is complied before
accessing the page Source: Windows SharePoint Services, Category:Web
Controls, Event ID: 7043

Thanks for your help Rob, really appreciate it.
Ian

I have

"Rob Bernhardt [MSFT]" wrote:

> Ian,
>
> I'm glad I could help.  Here are the steps I'd suggest for your requisition
> issue.
>
> 1.  Backup your DYNAMICS database.
> 2.  Open your MbfSubscription table.
> 3.  Delete any rows that refer to the Requisition feature.
> 4.  Reset IIS (only when users are out of the system of course...)
> 5.  Try to remove the user.
>
> Please try and reply back with the results.  If this doesn't work, we may
> need to get support involved so they can remote into your machine.
>
> Thanks
> Rob
>
> --
> Rob Bernhardt
> Software Quality Assurance
> Microsoft Business Solutions

> "Ian2009" wrote:
>
> > Hi Rob,
> >
> > You are the MAN!!!!, I've have been banging my head and trying to solve this
> > problem for a while now.
> >
> > I have made the modifications in order to allow users to enter in their time
> > sheets.  Based on some tests, it seems to have solved this portion of the
> > problem (The Unit of Measure problem in their timesheet), i will keep you up
> > to date if all the users are able to enter in their timesheets fine now.
> >
> > Yes, on my Business Portal, I have a company dropdown and it points to the
> > correct company based on the user.
> >
> > I guess the next step would be to delete the Req specific records (Backup
> > first).
> > how do I go about in doing this?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Ian
> >
> > "Rob Bernhardt [MSFT]" wrote:
> >
> > > Ian,
> > >
> > > Thanks for using the newsgroups.  For your Project specific issue, this post
> > > may help:
> > > http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?dg=microsoft.public.greatplains&mid=e2a29ff9-2e8c-4ddf-b75f-67b8eb906506&sloc=en-us
> > >
> > > Due to a BP 3.0 bug fix, a Unit of Measure Schedule is now required.
> > > Support can help you update your data if needed.
> > >
> > > Does your Business Portal have a company dropdown in the upper right hand
> > > corner of the page?  If not, support can also help you with this also.  This
> > > control may have failed to install correctly.
> > >
> > > The Requisition error is interesting.  I'd fix the others first and see if
> > > it still exists.  If it does, check the Dynamics..MbfSubscription table.  See
> > > if there are Requisition records in the table.  Since you are not using this
> > > feature, you should be safe to delete any Req specific records (BUT BACKUP
> > > PRIOR TO ANY DB CHANGES! :)
> > >
> > > Thanks
> > > Rob
> > > --
> > > Rob Bernhardt
> > > Software Quality Assurance
> > > Microsoft Business Solutions
> > >
> > > This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

0
Ian2009 (30)
4/6/2009 6:38:08 PM
Ian,

Glad to hear you can modify your users as desired now.  I'm not sure why you
were experiencing this issue.  I'd need to debug your environment to get a
better feel.

As far as your final issue, are you still experiencing problems at the UI
level?  I'm not familiar with that particular event viewer error.  If you're
concerned about it, I'd probably suggest calling support.

Thanks
Rob
--

"Ian2009" wrote:

> Hi Rob,
>
> I have removed 2 rows that refer to the Requisition feature on the Dynamics
> DB and it seems to have did the trick.  I am now able to remove users fine
> now.  Any idea why Business Portal was refering to the Requisition feature?
>
> I believe this is probably the last part of the problem.  I am getting this
> error everyday in Event Viewer
> This is the message: Load Control template file
> /_controltemplates/ContainmentArea.ascx failed: Could not load the assembly
> 'Microsoft.Dynamics.Common.Containment'. Make sure that  is complied before
> accessing the page Source: Windows SharePoint Services, Category:Web
> Controls, Event ID: 7043
>
> Thanks for your help Rob, really appreciate it.
> Ian
>
> I have
>
> "Rob Bernhardt [MSFT]" wrote:
>
> > Ian,
> >
> > I'm glad I could help.  Here are the steps I'd suggest for your requisition
> > issue.
> >
> > 1.  Backup your DYNAMICS database.
> > 2.  Open your MbfSubscription table.
> > 3.  Delete any rows that refer to the Requisition feature.
> > 4.  Reset IIS (only when users are out of the system of course...)
> > 5.  Try to remove the user.
> >
> > Please try and reply back with the results.  If this doesn't work, we may
> > need to get support involved so they can remote into your machine.
> >
> > Thanks
> > Rob
> >
> > --
> > Rob Bernhardt
> > Software Quality Assurance
> > Microsoft Business Solutions

> > "Ian2009" wrote:
> >
> > > Hi Rob,
> > >
> > > You are the MAN!!!!, I've have been banging my head and trying to solve this
> > > problem for a while now.
> > >
> > > I have made the modifications in order to allow users to enter in their time
> > > sheets.  Based on some tests, it seems to have solved this portion of the
> > > problem (The Unit of Measure problem in their timesheet), i will keep you up
> > > to date if all the users are able to enter in their timesheets fine now.
> > >
> > > Yes, on my Business Portal, I have a company dropdown and it points to the
> > > correct company based on the user.
> > >
> > > I guess the next step would be to delete the Req specific records (Backup
> > > first).
> > > how do I go about in doing this?
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > > Ian

Ian,

Regarding your Requisition problem - did you ever have the Requisition
feature installed?  Could you please tell me how and in what order you
installed your features?

Thanks
Rob

--

"Ian2009" wrote:

> Hi Rob,
>
> I have removed 2 rows that refer to the Requisition feature on the Dynamics
> DB and it seems to have did the trick.  I am now able to remove users fine
> now.  Any idea why Business Portal was refering to the Requisition feature?
>
> I believe this is probably the last part of the problem.  I am getting this
> error everyday in Event Viewer
> This is the message: Load Control template file
> /_controltemplates/ContainmentArea.ascx failed: Could not load the assembly
> 'Microsoft.Dynamics.Common.Containment'. Make sure that  is complied before
> accessing the page Source: Windows SharePoint Services, Category:Web
> Controls, Event ID: 7043
>
> Thanks for your help Rob, really appreciate it.
> Ian
>
> I have
>
> "Rob Bernhardt [MSFT]" wrote:
>
> > Ian,
> >
> > I'm glad I could help.  Here are the steps I'd suggest for your requisition
> > issue.
> >
> > 1.  Backup your DYNAMICS database.
> > 2.  Open your MbfSubscription table.
> > 3.  Delete any rows that refer to the Requisition feature.
> > 4.  Reset IIS (only when users are out of the system of course...)
> > 5.  Try to remove the user.
> >
> > Please try and reply back with the results.  If this doesn't work, we may
> > need to get support involved so they can remote into your machine.
> >
> > Thanks
> > Rob
> >
> > --
> > Rob Bernhardt
> > Software Quality Assurance
> > Microsoft Business Solutions

> > "Ian2009" wrote:
> >
> > > Hi Rob,
> > >
> > > You are the MAN!!!!, I've have been banging my head and trying to solve this
> > > problem for a while now.
> > >
> > > I have made the modifications in order to allow users to enter in their time
> > > sheets.  Based on some tests, it seems to have solved this portion of the
> > > problem (The Unit of Measure problem in their timesheet), i will keep you up
> > > to date if all the users are able to enter in their timesheets fine now.
> > >
> > > Yes, on my Business Portal, I have a company dropdown and it points to the
> > > correct company based on the user.
> > >
> > > I guess the next step would be to delete the Req specific records (Backup
> > > first).
> > > how do I go about in doing this?
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > > Ian

Hi Rob,

From what I can tell, the UI seems to be operational and from the looks of
things, doesn't seem to effect it.

As for the requisition problem, I don't believe I ever installed this
feature.  All I did was install Business Portal with the Timesheet option and
that's about it.  If I recall correctly I wasn't able to install any of the
other features because they were greyed out (I think it because of having
those modules licensed.)  After the install, tried getting Business Portal at
least running properly in SharePoint.

Does that help?

Ian

"Rob Bernhardt [MSFT]" wrote:

> Ian,
>
> Regarding your Requisition problem - did you ever have the Requisition
> feature installed?  Could you please tell me how and in what order you
> installed your features?
>
> Thanks
> Rob
>
> --
> Rob Bernhardt
> Software Quality Assurance
> Microsoft Business Solutions

> "Ian2009" wrote:
>
> > Hi Rob,
> >
> > I have removed 2 rows that refer to the Requisition feature on the Dynamics
> > DB and it seems to have did the trick.  I am now able to remove users fine
> > now.  Any idea why Business Portal was refering to the Requisition feature?
> >
> > I believe this is probably the last part of the problem.  I am getting this
> > error everyday in Event Viewer
> > This is the message: Load Control template file
> > /_controltemplates/ContainmentArea.ascx failed: Could not load the assembly
> > 'Microsoft.Dynamics.Common.Containment'. Make sure that  is complied before
> > accessing the page Source: Windows SharePoint Services, Category:Web
> > Controls, Event ID: 7043
> >
> > Thanks for your help Rob, really appreciate it.
> > Ian
> >
> > I have
> >
> > "Rob Bernhardt [MSFT]" wrote:
> >
> > > Ian,
> > >
> > > I'm glad I could help.  Here are the steps I'd suggest for your requisition
> > > issue.
> > >
> > > 1.  Backup your DYNAMICS database.
> > > 2.  Open your MbfSubscription table.
> > > 3.  Delete any rows that refer to the Requisition feature.
> > > 4.  Reset IIS (only when users are out of the system of course...)
> > > 5.  Try to remove the user.
> > >
> > > Please try and reply back with the results.  If this doesn't work, we may
> > > need to get support involved so they can remote into your machine.
> > >
> > > Thanks
> > > Rob
> > >
> > > --
> > > Rob Bernhardt
> > > Software Quality Assurance
> > > Microsoft Business Solutions
> > >
> > > This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

0
Ian2009 (30)
4/9/2009 9:39:01 PM
Yes, Ian, thanks, that is helpful.  I'll do a little work on my end to try to
keep other customers from experiencing this.

Thanks
Rob

--

"Ian2009" wrote:

> Hi Rob,
>
> From what I can tell, the UI seems to be operational and from the looks of
> things, doesn't seem to effect it.
>
> As for the requisition problem, I don't believe I ever installed this
> feature.  All I did was install Business Portal with the Timesheet option and
> that's about it.  If I recall correctly I wasn't able to install any of the
> other features because they were greyed out (I think it because of having
> those modules licensed.)  After the install, tried getting Business Portal at
> least running properly in SharePoint.
>
> Does that help?
>
> Ian
>
> "Rob Bernhardt [MSFT]" wrote:
>
> > Ian,
> >
> > Regarding your Requisition problem - did you ever have the Requisition
> > feature installed?  Could you please tell me how and in what order you
> > installed your features?
> >
> > Thanks
> > Rob
> >
> > --
> > Rob Bernhardt
> > Software Quality Assurance
> > Microsoft Business Solutions

> > "Ian2009" wrote:
> >
> > > Hi Rob,
> > >
> > > I have removed 2 rows that refer to the Requisition feature on the Dynamics
> > > DB and it seems to have did the trick.  I am now able to remove users fine
> > > now.  Any idea why Business Portal was refering to the Requisition feature?
> > >
> > > I believe this is probably the last part of the problem.  I am getting this
> > > error everyday in Event Viewer
> > > This is the message: Load Control template file
> > > /_controltemplates/ContainmentArea.ascx failed: Could not load the assembly
> > > 'Microsoft.Dynamics.Common.Containment'. Make sure that  is complied before
> > > accessing the page Source: Windows SharePoint Services, Category:Web
> > > Controls, Event ID: 7043
> > >
> > > Thanks for your help Rob, really appreciate it.
> > > Ian
> > >
> > > I have

System-wide keyboard hook stops functioning problem !!!
Hi all. I write kinda application that monitors Caps Lock/Scroll Lock/Num Lock status in all system (Thanx Logitech for create keyboards with no indicator lights on upper right corner). Obviously i installed system-wide keyboard hook in dll, which sends messages to main window (modal dialog) whenever the state of these keys changes. Everything works fine at beginning, but after a while, for some odd reason, the dll stops sending messages to the main application. I logged all events in dll to file and really, it does not get any keyboard messages (installed hook procedure is never called...

problem with pivot table
Hello all: I am trying to make a pivot table from my date. My data includes Names, Dates (which I formatted to month, "m" in the format cells option)and Amount due. In designing the pt, I have "Name" in the row field, "Date" in the columnn field and "Amount due" in the Data field. I want my data to be grouped as follows: Month 1 2 3 4 Name $100 $20 $30 $20 Instead I am getting more than 1 month column i.e. Month 1 1 2 2 2 3 Name $80 $20 $30 $20 Do you know why...

Business Cards with my own clip art?
I would like to creat my own business card, with my own clip art. What's stopping you? "business card with clip art" <business card with clip art@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5A1021E6-8340-4C26-ABCF-61944C6945BC@microsoft.com... :I would like to creat my own business card, with my own clip art. See http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP...

Version 8.0 & PDF
I just started working with a new company. They have just updated from version 6.0 to 8.0. Everything is working ok. Before the upgrade they used the pdf option to send invoices and purchase orders. Now that option is grayed out on the print to screen display. Nothing has changed except the GP update. How can I enable the pdf option again? Thanks Are you sure you didn't upgrade Adobe to version 6.0? The button greys out on the newer Adobe version, but works fine with the older 5.0. As a workaround, you can still print to an adobe printer, it's just not as easy. -Trevor &...

Business manager
What is business manager component doing for Outlook? Thanks, Ray Which version of Outlook? There are various addins that use the words business and manager. The newest is the Business Contact Manager for Outlook 2003. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Join OneNote Tips mailing list: http://www.onenote-...

CEdit PreSubclassWindow Problem
Hi Do anyone know why in derived class of CEdit with PreSubclassWindow that uses a SetWindowText while( m_hWnd is valid for both conditions) it works fine if subclassed with DLG items but if it was created ,it generated Diveded By Zero Access Violation. this brief code makes scenario. thanks in advance. //Header class CMyEdit : public CEdit { public: CMyEdit(){} virtual ~CMyEdit(){} ..... protected: virtual void PreSubclassWindow(); }; //Source void CMyEdit::PreSubclassWindow() { SetWindowText("Preset Text"); } // class CTestDlg : public CDialog { ... CMyEdit m_Edmp; ......

Business club, Business leads, New business opportunities
Title: Business club, Business leads, New business opportunities Welcome to Biz-Club the UK's first truly independent internet based networking group established in 2006 for SME's, that allows you the member to choose how it can best work for you. Operate locally, regionally or nationally with all the advantages of a business networking group but almost none of the disadvantages. Enjoy membership of Biz-Club alongside your existing affiliations plus a host of other valuable benefits all at a cost far lower than that normally provided by traditional business networking groups. Be treat...

View Free/Busy Data
I have an Exchange Org that consists of three admin groups with a total of 1 server per admin group. Currently as it stands, users not able to view free/busy information from one exchange server to another. I am aware that you can accomplish this by creating replicas of your publics folders, however do not know exactly where to enable this. I do not want to replicate actual public folders, but only want users to be able to view free/busy data from users on a different exchange server. Under the system folders in the public folder, there is a folder called Schedule + Free Busy...Do I...

CRM 4.0 Customizations
Hi, I haev customized the LeadSourceCode pick list in the Lead entity adding new items to the list. I've published it OK and when I first go into a Lead record it loads the screen up OK. But when you go back into this record the system crashes with a Null value exception. I can't remember if this only happens after a save of the Lead record or not. Anybody else experienced anything like this. Also, how can you set up the system to provide better error logging (like you can do in sharepoint) thanks Hi Chris, I am having the same problem editing the paymenttermscode pick list....

BP3.0 SDK installation, help!
encountered Visual Studio .NET not detected ...

How can I use a different layout on a business card template?
I want to use the design on one of the business card templates (Colors), but I like the text layout on another one. Is there a simple way to remove the formatting on the Colors template, and replace it with another? I have already designed a card I like on another template, and want to copy that so I have the colors in the Color template. I am using Publisher 2003. Thank you. Copy and paste? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "emichel" <emichel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:621E331B-E7A7-4D11-93F3-D3991516E3F4@microsoft.com... >I ...

Outlook 2000 in Office 2000 Small Business
I have done several clean installs w/several different versions of Outlook from discs and I cannot get Outlook to open w/out crashing upon loading. All other components of Office work great. I began having problems w/Outlook when I began using Outlook Express.... Maybe they are related. Please help. ...

Schedule free/busy
Hi there, I have one problem, All users can see others calendar. Example, when user a send a meeting invitation to user b, at the same time is sending a exchangelegacydn atribute so user b receives all calendar information about user a. I need to know how to do to every user only see availability calendar but information about the meeting. Thank you a lot for your help, I made a lot of tests but nothing worked -- Mark ...

World Wide Calling! Unlimited Incoming Calls. #4
New virtual access anywhere technology lets you call anyone, anywhere in the world, from any phone! Access: http://pt.telextreme.com/743499/components/products_services/join.html ...

intel, OSX 10.5.4, Endnote X1, Word 2004, NOT WORKING
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel hihi, I just installed an Endnote X1 licensed to my Univ to my new macbook running OSX 10.5.4 and Word 2004. and every time i try to input a reference to my word doc, it just says there is a Microsoft visual basic error "run-time 5"-invalid procedure call and argument. can anyone help me with that? i really need to that working on my thesis. thks a lot, Gareth <Gareth_K@officeformac.com> wrote: > hihi, Hi, > I just installed an Endnote X1 licensed to my Univ to my new macbook > ru...

Scatterplot with 4 quadrants
I would like to set a scatterplot that has a crosshairs grid view. When you set major grid lines, it populates several vertical and horizontal lines; i would like to have one vertical and one horizontal lines. thanks http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/AddLine.html - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions Peltier Technical Services, Inc. - http://PeltierTech.com _______ "dhill" <dhill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:931CB1A9-0C77-4718-B301-2E5617290C56@microsoft.com... >I would like to set a scatterplot that has...

Hyperlink problems
I am running Excel 2007. I have a spreadsheet that I have hyperlinks to .BMP files. I have my computer setting to use MS Picture Viewer as default program, but when I click the link from within Excel it uses MS Paint to open the file. How can I set it to be MS Picture Viewer? 1. Open Folder Options in Control Panel. 2. Select "File Types" tab. 3. Select BMP from "Extensions" and press "Advanced" button. 4. Select "Open" from "Actions" and press "Edit" button. 5. Type Picture Viewer pass or select Picture Viewer exe file (o...

hyperlink problems
Sometimes I create one email... copy it and paste it into new emails.. and when it's pasted I always get this same problem.. Here is an example of the error wlmailhtml:{1CCDD8F0-9573-4BA1-A7CD-5578123C3193}mid://00000068/!x-usc:http://www.jlfood.com/ When what it should just be a link to www.jlfood.com The original email is fine... it's just when copied and pasted it changes.. ...

CRM 4 Outlook Client
Hi, Although it runs sometimes the majority of the time the CRM client is causing Outlook to hang. It either prevents outlook from opening, prevents messages from being dispayed or Outlook freezes when try and send a message. As soon as the CRM client is removed all is okay. Is anyone using it for real?! What might be making it so unrelieable for us? Marcus -- MR ICT Ltd - http://www.mrict.co.uk a) Delete (disabling is not sufficient!!!) every Anti Virus software on this computer. b) Disable all further addins inside Outlook. Does it work now? If not, open a service request with M...

Installing Business Portal, done, but issues
I've just installed BP 2.0...install went clean. However now when I try to access the site for the first time, I get an Invalid User error (Server Error in '/' Application. Invalid user.) I did change the bp accont to use as per the installation instructions to the "Network Service" account. Do I need to setup or add the actual users somewhere else first? I did not install the sample users. I was able to sort of login with the local server account, which is what I used to install the product. But most of the web parts show errors like the above. Chris, Wh...

Problems opening a Money 2005 file from a newly installed Money 20
After re-installing Money 2005 I ran into a problem opening up the file that I had been using just minutes before. The error said that the file was write protected or open in another program. In actuality the problem was that the file had been stamped with a version number higher than that of Money 2005 as shipped on CD, since before reinstalling the version of Money I'd been using had including some downloaded updates. To solve the problem I had to create a new test file and then once Money 2005 had created it I was able to download the available updates. At this point the version...

Uninstall WLM 9.0
Due to many problems with WLM 9.0, I would like to uninstall it and go back to WLM 8.5, can anyone can tell how to uninstall the WLM 9.0 while the custom emtion icons could be kept for the use of the reinstalled WLM 8.5. Thanks Ray_C, Don't bother! I guess Microsoft won't allow you to sign in with this older version. I have version 8.1 and it doesn't allow me to sign in anymore. It forces me to download a new version first.(which doesn't want to install after downloading.(other problem)) Succes, Florisz "Ray_C" wrote: > Due to many problem...

CRM-Portal collaboration sites
Hi EveryOne, Heres what I am doing is that on the preCreate event - included of UpdateListItems for CreateFolder in Portal but but it seems that I got a throwed exception from Portal site: "Invocation Time Out" then Http requested failed status 401 " Unauthorized" msg Can anyone help me in trying to get rid of this error? Thanks in advance Can anyone help me in trying to get rid of this error? Thanks in advance it is due to authorization user access, are you using administrator group privileges. -- Regards, MS CRM Certified Professional http://microsoftcrm3.b...

how to change business address
I can't seem to figure out for the life of me WHERE OR HOW to change my business address so my NEW address prints on my invoices now that I have moved. Can anyone help me with this? PLEASE????? LGLEIM In microsoft.public.money, LGleim wrote: > can't seem to figure out for the life of me WHERE OR HOW to change my >business address so my NEW address prints on my invoices now that I have >moved. Can anyone help me with this? PLEASE????? Is there a Tools->Settings->BusinessInformation place? YES!!! You did it! Thank you so much! "Cal Learner-- MVP" wrote: ...

Problems copying XLA file
In MAIN.XLS I check to see if the MACRO.XLA file on a network drive is more up to date than the file in Application.UserLibraryPath. If it is more up to date, I want to update / copy over the old file in user lib. If I attempt to copy the XLA and it is currently open, I get an Error = 70 (Permission denied) on the source of the copy. So I added a macro to the XLA (Force_Close_XLA) which simply closes the XLA. BUT when I do this the sub routine in MAIN.XLS ends following the execution of Force_Close_XLA. Is it possible to copy an open file or retain contol in MAIN.XLS? MACRO.XLA: Sub ...