Business Portal 3.0 - Query Returned No Results

Hi,

I cannot see any Project related data in the Business Portal Queries.

I have checked, double-checked and triple-checked security, and all seems
valid. My user is a Project Manager and Project Approver. The Project Manager
role definitely has Data Permissions access to all the Project objects.

There are about 142 projects in total. If I click in
Project-Queries-Projects, I get the message:
Query Returned No Results

Any ideas?

Regards
Konrad
0
konrad (29)

Business manager
What is business manager component doing for Outlook? Thanks, Ray Which version of Outlook? There are various addins that use the words business and manager. The newest is the Business Contact Manager for Outlook 2003. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Join OneNote Tips mailing list: http://www.onenote-...

Version 8.0 & PDF
I just started working with a new company. They have just updated from version 6.0 to 8.0. Everything is working ok. Before the upgrade they used the pdf option to send invoices and purchase orders. Now that option is grayed out on the print to screen display. Nothing has changed except the GP update. How can I enable the pdf option again? Thanks Are you sure you didn't upgrade Adobe to version 6.0? The button greys out on the newer Adobe version, but works fine with the older 5.0. As a workaround, you can still print to an adobe printer, it's just not as easy. -Trevor &...

Outlook Calender #3
The HR department uses a shared calendar. A user on the West Coast has been an exception to this. Our concerns are as follows: 1. Timing. If he enters a 9am appointment, will it show up as 12noon to us on the east coast and 9am for him? 2. Will other people in his office be able to see availability in his schedule when planning if he converted from his personal calendar to our shared calendar. 3. Can the reminder function still be used by the user. Please advise. Thanks ...

Business Cards with my own clip art?
I would like to creat my own business card, with my own clip art. What's stopping you? "business card with clip art" <business card with clip art@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5A1021E6-8340-4C26-ABCF-61944C6945BC@microsoft.com... :I would like to creat my own business card, with my own clip art. See http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP...

xml/xslt, .net 2.0, whitespace, output to text file
I'm having a problem with line feeds in an xslcompiledtransform in .net 2.0. I'm trying to use xsl to transform xml to a text file that can be read on a Unix box. The problem is that when I insert a line feed, it always results in a carriage-return/linefeed - the Unix box does not like this. I've tried different encoding settings and using hex/dec/html values for line feed but the result is always CRLF as viewed in a hex editor. here's the code that pertains to my issue if anyone can help XSL Transformation code Dim fs As New IO.FileStream(f.FilePathWorkin...

Invoices From Speadsheet #3
What I want to do is so basic, not sure if I can just do it with Excel I just want to be able to create an invioice and pull the products fro my excel spreadshee -- joey250 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- joey2509's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1646 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27819 ...

View Free/Busy Data
I have an Exchange Org that consists of three admin groups with a total of 1 server per admin group. Currently as it stands, users not able to view free/busy information from one exchange server to another. I am aware that you can accomplish this by creating replicas of your publics folders, however do not know exactly where to enable this. I do not want to replicate actual public folders, but only want users to be able to view free/busy data from users on a different exchange server. Under the system folders in the public folder, there is a folder called Schedule + Free Busy...Do I...

Business club, Business leads, New business opportunities
Title: Business club, Business leads, New business opportunities Welcome to Biz-Club the UK's first truly independent internet based networking group established in 2006 for SME's, that allows you the member to choose how it can best work for you. Operate locally, regionally or nationally with all the advantages of a business networking group but almost none of the disadvantages. Enjoy membership of Biz-Club alongside your existing affiliations plus a host of other valuable benefits all at a cost far lower than that normally provided by traditional business networking groups. Be treat...

CRM 4.0 Customizations
Hi, I haev customized the LeadSourceCode pick list in the Lead entity adding new items to the list. I've published it OK and when I first go into a Lead record it loads the screen up OK. But when you go back into this record the system crashes with a Null value exception. I can't remember if this only happens after a save of the Lead record or not. Anybody else experienced anything like this. Also, how can you set up the system to provide better error logging (like you can do in sharepoint) thanks Hi Chris, I am having the same problem editing the paymenttermscode pick list....

Change company name on license ver. 3.0
Our Microsoft Partner set up our BETA server with the wrong name under deployment manager. I am about to Redeploy CRM to the LIVE server but wanted to correct the name first. May I just go into Deployment Manager, remove the license and then add a new one? ...

Upgrade from 8.0 to 10.0 on new server
We have GP 8.0 SP5 running on a Windows 2000 server with SQL 2000. We have brought up a new box with Windows 2003 Server (32-bit) and SQL 2005. We would like to upgrade our GP from 8 to 10. What's the best way to go about doing this? I started following the instructions for transferring an existed GP install, but after installing version 10 on the new server, GP Utilities said the tables needed to be upgraded. I'd like to do this without having to touch the working version 8 install on the SQL 2000 server. I must be missing something because it all sounds normal. 1. Copy 8....

outlook and attachments #3
Why does outlook block attachments on its own and how do i get it to stop??? What version? -- PATRICK REED [Outlook - MVP]~~~~~~ -Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) -Have you checked http://www.slipstick.com? -Please post your Outlook version! "gino" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5e0001c42ded$f165dba0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Why does outlook block attachments on its own and how do > i get it to stop??? > ...

Outlook 2000 in Office 2000 Small Business
I have done several clean installs w/several different versions of Outlook from discs and I cannot get Outlook to open w/out crashing upon loading. All other components of Office work great. I began having problems w/Outlook when I began using Outlook Express.... Maybe they are related. Please help. ...

How can I use a different layout on a business card template?
I want to use the design on one of the business card templates (Colors), but I like the text layout on another one. Is there a simple way to remove the formatting on the Colors template, and replace it with another? I have already designed a card I like on another template, and want to copy that so I have the colors in the Color template. I am using Publisher 2003. Thank you. Copy and paste? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "emichel" <emichel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:621E331B-E7A7-4D11-93F3-D3991516E3F4@microsoft.com... >I ...

BP3.0 SDK installation, help!
encountered Visual Studio .NET not detected ...

Return value greater than in LOOKUP
I am trying to use the lookup function to return the next value greater than the lookup value in a vector. However, the only thing that the lookup function will do is return the next value that is less than or equal to. Is there a way to get it to return the value greater than. I am using: LOOKUP(25.4,M10:M150,M10:M150) ....and want to return the first value greater than 25.4 in the vector M10:M150 >return the next value greater than the lookup value Do you really mean greater than or equal to? Try this for **greater than** : =INDEX(M10:M150,MATCH(TRUE,INDEX(M10:M1...

Schedule free/busy
Hi there, I have one problem, All users can see others calendar. Example, when user a send a meeting invitation to user b, at the same time is sending a exchangelegacydn atribute so user b receives all calendar information about user a. I need to know how to do to every user only see availability calendar but information about the meeting. Thank you a lot for your help, I made a lot of tests but nothing worked -- Mark ...

Installing Business Portal, done, but issues
I've just installed BP 2.0...install went clean. However now when I try to access the site for the first time, I get an Invalid User error (Server Error in '/' Application. Invalid user.) I did change the bp accont to use as per the installation instructions to the "Network Service" account. Do I need to setup or add the actual users somewhere else first? I did not install the sample users. I was able to sort of login with the local server account, which is what I used to install the product. But most of the web parts show errors like the above. Chris, Wh...

CRM-Portal collaboration sites
Hi EveryOne, Heres what I am doing is that on the preCreate event - included of UpdateListItems for CreateFolder in Portal but but it seems that I got a throwed exception from Portal site: "Invocation Time Out" then Http requested failed status 401 " Unauthorized" msg Can anyone help me in trying to get rid of this error? Thanks in advance Can anyone help me in trying to get rid of this error? Thanks in advance it is due to authorization user access, are you using administrator group privileges. -- Regards, MS CRM Certified Professional http://microsoftcrm3.b...

Uninstall WLM 9.0
Due to many problems with WLM 9.0, I would like to uninstall it and go back to WLM 8.5, can anyone can tell how to uninstall the WLM 9.0 while the custom emtion icons could be kept for the use of the reinstalled WLM 8.5. Thanks Ray_C, Don't bother! I guess Microsoft won't allow you to sign in with this older version. I have version 8.1 and it doesn't allow me to sign in anymore. It forces me to download a new version first.(which doesn't want to install after downloading.(other problem)) Succes, Florisz "Ray_C" wrote: > Due to many problem...

how to change business address
I can't seem to figure out for the life of me WHERE OR HOW to change my business address so my NEW address prints on my invoices now that I have moved. Can anyone help me with this? PLEASE????? LGLEIM In microsoft.public.money, LGleim wrote: > can't seem to figure out for the life of me WHERE OR HOW to change my >business address so my NEW address prints on my invoices now that I have >moved. Can anyone help me with this? PLEASE????? Is there a Tools->Settings->BusinessInformation place? YES!!! You did it! Thank you so much! "Cal Learner-- MVP" wrote: ...

Accounts Receivable #3
How do I create an accounts receivable(i.e cash I lend others) in MS money 2004 deluxe. In microsoft.public.money, sara wrote: >How do I create an accounts receivable(i.e cash I lend others) in MS money >2004 deluxe. If it is not going to be a regularly scheduled loan with interest, you can just create a cash asset account. Transfer money to the account when you lend it, and transfer money from there to checking when you get repaid. thanks. this account will then appear under the banks category. I want to create a separate category for this with sub- category of people's ...

Changing the Sales Stage in CRM 4.0
Hi, In CRM 3.0 it is possible to change sales stage (skip one or more) without finishing task(s) from the previous stages (by "change stage" option). Is it also possible in CRM 4.0 ? Thanks, Pawel Whether or not your finish or complete the task to move the next sales stage is controlled via workflow. I don't see the action in 4.0 to change the sales stage process. You could overcome this with a custom workflow that will set the sales stage to a specific stage or advance it by 1. Then you will be able to run the workflow on the opportunity to advance it. -- Christopher Co...

page breaks #3
I want to insert a page break "automatially" while or after creating rows numbered 1 to 500, in order to number 500 prewritten pages. Is this possible? randall martin rmartin@niu.edu I think the answer depends on what you mean. Do you want a page break after each row of the 500 rows? Seems kind of odd... XL can change the print range depending on what cells you've used. If you type something into those cells, then do a print preview, you can see where these natural page breaks occur. Go Huskies! randall martin wrote: > > I want to insert a page break "automa...

Home Business
http://homebusiness.uk.tt/ -- Whatever the Mind can Conceive & Believe the Mind will Achieve Start your own home Business : http://homebusiness.uk.tt/ ...