Business Portal 2.7 and eReq (print a PO, display GL account descr

 Has anybody tried diplaying the GL acct description when you choose to viiew
or edit
a doc in eReg.

Also, has anbody been able to print or display the PO that gets creaed in
eReq from the eReq module without having to log inot Great Plains to get
access to it.

thks

david
0
DavidK1 (27)

Business Cards with my own clip art?
I would like to creat my own business card, with my own clip art. What's stopping you? "business card with clip art" <business card with clip art@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5A1021E6-8340-4C26-ABCF-61944C6945BC@microsoft.com... :I would like to creat my own business card, with my own clip art. See http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP...

Windows 7 updates
Palm Inc appear not to have updated their PDA software for Windows 7 and cannot guarantee when a "patch" will be available. I therefore cannot synchronise my PDA with Outlook at the current time. Are there are fixes for this? Not that we would know about. It's not an Outlook issue. -- Russ Valentine "Bernadette" <Bernadette@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B8B867E6-248A-4F1A-BB36-991DFE249AAD@microsoft.com... > Palm Inc appear not to have updated their PDA software for Windows 7 and > cannot guarantee when a "patch" ...

Changing a customers Account Number?
Is it safe to edit a customers account number? I have some irregularities i would like to sort out, and would rather maintain the customers purchase history than make a new account? If i directly change the account number - will i mess anything up? In my personal opinion if the account number was system generated, I'd leave it alone; if you created your own account numbers for your customers, I don't think you'll have any issues, sql being a relational db and all.....nevertheless, back up your db and recreate it on say your laptop....then change one customer account numb...

One username in 2 domains
Sorry, maybe this is stupid question but I want following thing. I have to internet domains - gancho.com and prokopi.net. And i want to have 2 DIFFERENT mail with one user name what i want: to have info@gancho.com and info@prokopi.net with different passwords and different mailboxes. The problem is that I dont know how to make it. Its impossible to have one user with 2 diffent pass so How can i make it that i can use for username for example: info@gancho.com intead of user in AD? Yes, simply add the @gancho.com domain to your Recipient Policy and then add the @gancho.com as a secondary a...

Modifying a Chart Object Name #2
Im making a MACRO to alter montly many different files with the same paddern. In these files there are many sheets with a few Charts. Those charts are two for INCOME and two for PROFIT in each sheet. My problem is that the name of the Charts in the macro appear with the number that Excel applyed to it and i would like to make standar names for each Chart. This way there would be only 4 chart names for each sheet, instead of 16 diferent chart names for the 4 sheets in the file im working. This is how the part of the macro looks: - ActiveSheet.ChartObjects("Gr�fico 8").Activate- ....

Business manager
What is business manager component doing for Outlook? Thanks, Ray Which version of Outlook? There are various addins that use the words business and manager. The newest is the Business Contact Manager for Outlook 2003. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Join OneNote Tips mailing list: http://www.onenote-...

Comment Box #2
How can I change the comment font default from size Tahoma 8 to 10. -- Bobby Atkinson batkinson@iquest.net "Bobby Atkinson" <batkinson@iquest.net> wrote in message news:eJ$NYSvcFHA.796@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > How can I change the comment font default from size Tahoma 8 to 10. > > -- > Bobby Atkinson > batkinson@iquest.net Hi Bobby, See the following post from Debra Dalgleish. http://tinyurl.com/cek7f --- Regards, Norman Thanks That is what I was looking for. -- Bobby Atkinson batkinson@iquest.net "Norman Jones" <normanjones@w...

Mailbox store #2
Hi, Our mailbox store are 70 GB - in one database. Is that too much? What does Microsoft recommend? Kind regards Peter Jensen Hi Microsoft recommends that information store databases grow no larger than 50 GB. Assuming proper maintenance, there are no operational issues with running mailbox stores larger than 50 GB; however, backup and restore times may make larger mailbox stores unsuitable for some service level agreements (SLAs). http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/exbpa/159212e8-2509-46c9-96f3-59703c2a5271.mspx Regards, Shai Netanel "Peter Jensen"...

xml/xslt, .net 2.0, whitespace, output to text file
I'm having a problem with line feeds in an xslcompiledtransform in .net 2.0. I'm trying to use xsl to transform xml to a text file that can be read on a Unix box. The problem is that when I insert a line feed, it always results in a carriage-return/linefeed - the Unix box does not like this. I've tried different encoding settings and using hex/dec/html values for line feed but the result is always CRLF as viewed in a hex editor. here's the code that pertains to my issue if anyone can help XSL Transformation code Dim fs As New IO.FileStream(f.FilePathWorkin...

Print spooler sub system App stopped working
Hi, I have a problem with my printer. I am getting a message saying that the spooler subsystem has stopped working and closed. I have tried manually restarting the spooler but I then get a interactive services message, saying that there is a message that cannot be viewed in windows, I click the view message button and I get a blue screen with a black window then I am told the it does not need to show me the message. I am running Vista SP2 64bit AMD athlon 64X2 Dual core processor 6400+ 3.20GHz with 4.00Gb RAM Thanks in advance. Nig Wait for responses but Just FYI: ...

*EASY* question 2!!
BlankAnd as a second thought. In my A column I need to set it out like this HH:MM (AM/PM) with *no* date, just the time. How could i achieve this? Sorry for my questions but this is the first spreadsheet I have ever attempted Thanks in advance -- @---}-- Laura..... :) Liverpool, England "Do you know where you're going to?" Hi again! Select column A. Go to Format/Cells and click on Time (on the Number tab). You can then select which type of time format you would like. Hope this helps. Andy. "Laura ( '_' )" <laura@invalid.example.com> wrote in mes...

Report needed to reconcile project related accounts
Like we have the stock status to reconcile the inventory asset account and the payables and sales trial balance reports to reconcile to the G/L payables liability and receivables asset accounts, we need a project trial balance that will allow us to reconcile the WIP, Billings and Losses accounts. When we have run all FP project cost transactions through RR, these three accounts (or sets of accounts) should net to zero. But how do we reconcile them to the project detail? The reconcile report (report off project detail) should just show the amounts per account based on non-closed projec...

Printing labels #2
I am trying to print labels from my list of contacts in Outlook, but am unable to do so. Why won’t the contacts merge with Word? What are the symptoms that they won't merge? What version of Office? -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "Frank" <Frank@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:45F60F4B-689D-4523-A879-E09CE2F69B2D@microsoft.com... >I am trying to print labels from my list of contacts in Outlook, but...

Business club, Business leads, New business opportunities
Title: Business club, Business leads, New business opportunities Welcome to Biz-Club the UK's first truly independent internet based networking group established in 2006 for SME's, that allows you the member to choose how it can best work for you. Operate locally, regionally or nationally with all the advantages of a business networking group but almost none of the disadvantages. Enjoy membership of Biz-Club alongside your existing affiliations plus a host of other valuable benefits all at a cost far lower than that normally provided by traditional business networking groups. Be treat...

View Free/Busy Data
I have an Exchange Org that consists of three admin groups with a total of 1 server per admin group. Currently as it stands, users not able to view free/busy information from one exchange server to another. I am aware that you can accomplish this by creating replicas of your publics folders, however do not know exactly where to enable this. I do not want to replicate actual public folders, but only want users to be able to view free/busy data from users on a different exchange server. Under the system folders in the public folder, there is a folder called Schedule + Free Busy...Do I...

Outlook & Word #2
I currently use Microsoft Outlook as my database, how do i save a word document in the relevant contacts file? Use Insert->File while in the contact notes section. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Lloyd King asked: | I currently use Microsoft Outlook as my database, how do | i save a word document in the relevant contacts file? ...

How can I use a different layout on a business card template?
I want to use the design on one of the business card templates (Colors), but I like the text layout on another one. Is there a simple way to remove the formatting on the Colors template, and replace it with another? I have already designed a card I like on another template, and want to copy that so I have the colors in the Color template. I am using Publisher 2003. Thank you. Copy and paste? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "emichel" <emichel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:621E331B-E7A7-4D11-93F3-D3991516E3F4@microsoft.com... >I ...

Outlook 2000 in Office 2000 Small Business
I have done several clean installs w/several different versions of Outlook from discs and I cannot get Outlook to open w/out crashing upon loading. All other components of Office work great. I began having problems w/Outlook when I began using Outlook Express.... Maybe they are related. Please help. ...

OE 6 #2
I downloaded SP 2 and have had nothing but trouble in my OE. My isp tech support came out yesterday and fixed one problem, but we didn't know I have this problem also. I do not have the option in instruction #3 following. I use XP and OE6 I also cannot do a cut and paste within a message, but I can in the subject line. Can anyone help me please? My isp (roadrunner) has gone as far as they can, they say it's now a microsoft problem. arghhhhhhhh Warning The Block images and other external content in HTML e-mail option is a security feature that has been included in Windows ...

Message Tracking Center #7
I am unable to search for email messages on one of my exchange 2003 servers. I open Exchange System Manager, scroll down to tools and open Message Tracking Center I type in sender, then server, then recipients and select search now. My server defaults to a secondary exchange server, even if I select the server I want by selecting it using the server button it still defaults back to the secondary server. Both servers have Enable message tracking checked in their properties. Any direction on this would be great. ...

Discounts and write-offs #2
Is there a way to prevent a user from entering a discount based on the terms at the time they are entering a cash receipt? Example a customer has terms and an SOP transaction with terms of Net 30. The customer short pays the invoice and the person entering the cash receipt enters the variance to discounts when it should really be a short-pay. Thanks. Can you mark the short pay account to 'do not allow entry' and then be sure the correct default account is setup on the customer or at company posting. You could a VBA script if you have modifier or the customization site license. Yo...

outlook 2003
I have about 500 emails in a folder under Inbox. I want to email each of these people but do not want to hit reply 500 times. Is there a way to send an email to all of them without having to re-type everyone's email or doing this one at a time? If not, is there a way to do it programtically? Thanks ...

Copying between 2 instances of Excel.
I have recently added a 2nd monitor to my PC. In order to have a spreadsheet open on each monitor, I have to run 2 instanced of Excel. However, when copying from one instance to another, only values get copied, not formulas. There is no warning when pasting. Is this behaviour normal? John I can test it, but Excel stores it's own clipboard and I suspect this is per instance, so when you take data outside, it drops the formula as it believes it has no need for them. i.e. as if you were pasting into Word. Not a positive reply, but my 'gut feel' -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP ...

Schedule free/busy
Hi there, I have one problem, All users can see others calendar. Example, when user a send a meeting invitation to user b, at the same time is sending a exchangelegacydn atribute so user b receives all calendar information about user a. I need to know how to do to every user only see availability calendar but information about the meeting. Thank you a lot for your help, I made a lot of tests but nothing worked -- Mark ...

Notes Field Displaying Intermittently
We have deployed CRM 3.0 Professional with a separate SQL 2005 server. When calling up a Lead for instance, notes that have been saved within the record display intermittently. Sometimes we must close and reopen the Lead a few times before the notes are displayed. Anyone with the same issue? Hi Chad; Have you applied Rollup Patch 2 to your server and clients? We had this issue with a customer last year and I seem to recall it was resolved when MBS provided us with a new iframe.htc file. I would have thought they would have included this file in the most recent patch. Dave Irelan...