Business Portal 2.5, user cannot get requisitions assigned to him?

UserA created three requisitions and sumit them to his supervisor, UserB.
In database table ReqMgmtDocument, I can find these three records and
OriginatingName is UserA and CurrentAssigned is UserB. In Business Portal,
UserB got in Employee -> Purchase Requests -> Filter by: Assigned to me,
and got "Query returned no result". Does anyone know how to solve this
problem? Thank you very much.

stien

0
stien (86)

Business Cards with my own clip art?
I would like to creat my own business card, with my own clip art. What's stopping you? "business card with clip art" <business card with clip art@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5A1021E6-8340-4C26-ABCF-61944C6945BC@microsoft.com... :I would like to creat my own business card, with my own clip art. See http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP...

One username in 2 domains
Sorry, maybe this is stupid question but I want following thing. I have to internet domains - gancho.com and prokopi.net. And i want to have 2 DIFFERENT mail with one user name what i want: to have info@gancho.com and info@prokopi.net with different passwords and different mailboxes. The problem is that I dont know how to make it. Its impossible to have one user with 2 diffent pass so How can i make it that i can use for username for example: info@gancho.com intead of user in AD? Yes, simply add the @gancho.com domain to your Recipient Policy and then add the @gancho.com as a secondary a...

Modifying a Chart Object Name #2
Im making a MACRO to alter montly many different files with the same paddern. In these files there are many sheets with a few Charts. Those charts are two for INCOME and two for PROFIT in each sheet. My problem is that the name of the Charts in the macro appear with the number that Excel applyed to it and i would like to make standar names for each Chart. This way there would be only 4 chart names for each sheet, instead of 16 diferent chart names for the 4 sheets in the file im working. This is how the part of the macro looks: - ActiveSheet.ChartObjects("Gr�fico 8").Activate- ....

Business manager
What is business manager component doing for Outlook? Thanks, Ray Which version of Outlook? There are various addins that use the words business and manager. The newest is the Business Contact Manager for Outlook 2003. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Join OneNote Tips mailing list: http://www.onenote-...

Exchange5.5 Spam filter
I have added a spam filter to my site, which is a W2k based program. I also have a firewall to the internet which everything goes outbound. It seems like some of my outbound mail is not going out through the spam filter. Where in the Exchange5.5 do I direct all outbound mail to the Spam filter first, which is Natted to an External IP address???? Thanks Randy Randy: I'll assume that the spam filter is an SMTP server also. In that case, if you don't have one already, create an Internet Mail Service under Exchange Administrator > <YOUR SITE NAME> > Connections. In the IMS...

Comment Box #2
How can I change the comment font default from size Tahoma 8 to 10. -- Bobby Atkinson batkinson@iquest.net "Bobby Atkinson" <batkinson@iquest.net> wrote in message news:eJ$NYSvcFHA.796@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > How can I change the comment font default from size Tahoma 8 to 10. > > -- > Bobby Atkinson > batkinson@iquest.net Hi Bobby, See the following post from Debra Dalgleish. http://tinyurl.com/cek7f --- Regards, Norman Thanks That is what I was looking for. -- Bobby Atkinson batkinson@iquest.net "Norman Jones" <normanjones@w...

Mailbox store #2
Hi, Our mailbox store are 70 GB - in one database. Is that too much? What does Microsoft recommend? Kind regards Peter Jensen Hi Microsoft recommends that information store databases grow no larger than 50 GB. Assuming proper maintenance, there are no operational issues with running mailbox stores larger than 50 GB; however, backup and restore times may make larger mailbox stores unsuitable for some service level agreements (SLAs). http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/exbpa/159212e8-2509-46c9-96f3-59703c2a5271.mspx Regards, Shai Netanel "Peter Jensen"...

xml/xslt, .net 2.0, whitespace, output to text file
I'm having a problem with line feeds in an xslcompiledtransform in .net 2.0. I'm trying to use xsl to transform xml to a text file that can be read on a Unix box. The problem is that when I insert a line feed, it always results in a carriage-return/linefeed - the Unix box does not like this. I've tried different encoding settings and using hex/dec/html values for line feed but the result is always CRLF as viewed in a hex editor. here's the code that pertains to my issue if anyone can help XSL Transformation code Dim fs As New IO.FileStream(f.FilePathWorkin...

*EASY* question 2!!
BlankAnd as a second thought. In my A column I need to set it out like this HH:MM (AM/PM) with *no* date, just the time. How could i achieve this? Sorry for my questions but this is the first spreadsheet I have ever attempted Thanks in advance -- @---}-- Laura..... :) Liverpool, England "Do you know where you're going to?" Hi again! Select column A. Go to Format/Cells and click on Time (on the Number tab). You can then select which type of time format you would like. Hope this helps. Andy. "Laura ( '_' )" <laura@invalid.example.com> wrote in mes...

When Saving I get a data value to large message?
When I try to save my table I get a message saying that the data value is too large. I have no idea what that means. Any help on the subject would be greatly appreciated. >>When I try to save my table I get a message saying that the data value is too large. You say you are saving. Did you modify the table structure? Does it already contain data? If so, then you may be changing field size - memo to text or text 255 to text 25. -- KARL DEWEY Build a little - Test a little "imcrzryru" wrote: > When I try to save my table I get a message saying that the data valu...

Retrieve exchange 5.5 mailbox
I recently upgraded from 5.5 to 2K3. The 2k3 box is up and running and the 5.5 is off the network, but still functional. I need to move 1 mailbox from the 5.5 box and CAN not have the 5.5 box on the network. Can I use exmerge to do this? If so, which version will run on 5.5 and NT4.0? Thanks! You can use this version (the 2003 version) just fine for that: http://www.microsoft.com/exchange/downloads/2003.asp Regards, Colby -- Please do not send e-mail directly to this alias. This alias is for newsgroup purposes only. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties,...

Printing labels #2
I am trying to print labels from my list of contacts in Outlook, but am unable to do so. Why won’t the contacts merge with Word? What are the symptoms that they won't merge? What version of Office? -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "Frank" <Frank@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:45F60F4B-689D-4523-A879-E09CE2F69B2D@microsoft.com... >I am trying to print labels from my list of contacts in Outlook, but...

Business club, Business leads, New business opportunities
Title: Business club, Business leads, New business opportunities Welcome to Biz-Club the UK's first truly independent internet based networking group established in 2006 for SME's, that allows you the member to choose how it can best work for you. Operate locally, regionally or nationally with all the advantages of a business networking group but almost none of the disadvantages. Enjoy membership of Biz-Club alongside your existing affiliations plus a host of other valuable benefits all at a cost far lower than that normally provided by traditional business networking groups. Be treat...

View Free/Busy Data
I have an Exchange Org that consists of three admin groups with a total of 1 server per admin group. Currently as it stands, users not able to view free/busy information from one exchange server to another. I am aware that you can accomplish this by creating replicas of your publics folders, however do not know exactly where to enable this. I do not want to replicate actual public folders, but only want users to be able to view free/busy data from users on a different exchange server. Under the system folders in the public folder, there is a folder called Schedule + Free Busy...Do I...

How do I get back to a word docment instead of mail merge?
I was typing a word document and on accident hit the mail merge. Now I can't change anything in the document and need to continue to work on it. Help!!! On Mon, 18 Jan 2010 16:38:01 -0800, Kathi <Kathi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I was typing a word document and on accident hit the mail merge. Now I can't >change anything in the document and need to continue to work on it. Help!!! If you have Word 2003 or earlier, make sure the Mail Merge toolbar is visible (if necessary, click View > Toolbars > Mail Merge). Click the button at the left end and c...

Outlook & Word #2
I currently use Microsoft Outlook as my database, how do i save a word document in the relevant contacts file? Use Insert->File while in the contact notes section. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Lloyd King asked: | I currently use Microsoft Outlook as my database, how do | i save a word document in the relevant contacts file? ...

How can I use a different layout on a business card template?
I want to use the design on one of the business card templates (Colors), but I like the text layout on another one. Is there a simple way to remove the formatting on the Colors template, and replace it with another? I have already designed a card I like on another template, and want to copy that so I have the colors in the Color template. I am using Publisher 2003. Thank you. Copy and paste? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "emichel" <emichel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:621E331B-E7A7-4D11-93F3-D3991516E3F4@microsoft.com... >I ...

Outlook 2000 in Office 2000 Small Business
I have done several clean installs w/several different versions of Outlook from discs and I cannot get Outlook to open w/out crashing upon loading. All other components of Office work great. I began having problems w/Outlook when I began using Outlook Express.... Maybe they are related. Please help. ...

OE 6 #2
I downloaded SP 2 and have had nothing but trouble in my OE. My isp tech support came out yesterday and fixed one problem, but we didn't know I have this problem also. I do not have the option in instruction #3 following. I use XP and OE6 I also cannot do a cut and paste within a message, but I can in the subject line. Can anyone help me please? My isp (roadrunner) has gone as far as they can, they say it's now a microsoft problem. arghhhhhhhh Warning The Block images and other external content in HTML e-mail option is a security feature that has been included in Windows ...

Discounts and write-offs #2
Is there a way to prevent a user from entering a discount based on the terms at the time they are entering a cash receipt? Example a customer has terms and an SOP transaction with terms of Net 30. The customer short pays the invoice and the person entering the cash receipt enters the variance to discounts when it should really be a short-pay. Thanks. Can you mark the short pay account to 'do not allow entry' and then be sure the correct default account is setup on the customer or at company posting. You could a VBA script if you have modifier or the customization site license. Yo...

outlook 2003
I have about 500 emails in a folder under Inbox. I want to email each of these people but do not want to hit reply 500 times. Is there a way to send an email to all of them without having to re-type everyone's email or doing this one at a time? If not, is there a way to do it programtically? Thanks ...

Copying between 2 instances of Excel.
I have recently added a 2nd monitor to my PC. In order to have a spreadsheet open on each monitor, I have to run 2 instanced of Excel. However, when copying from one instance to another, only values get copied, not formulas. There is no warning when pasting. Is this behaviour normal? John I can test it, but Excel stores it's own clipboard and I suspect this is per instance, so when you take data outside, it drops the formula as it believes it has no need for them. i.e. as if you were pasting into Word. Not a positive reply, but my 'gut feel' -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP ...

Schedule free/busy
Hi there, I have one problem, All users can see others calendar. Example, when user a send a meeting invitation to user b, at the same time is sending a exchangelegacydn atribute so user b receives all calendar information about user a. I need to know how to do to every user only see availability calendar but information about the meeting. Thank you a lot for your help, I made a lot of tests but nothing worked -- Mark ...

Installing Business Portal, done, but issues
I've just installed BP 2.0...install went clean. However now when I try to access the site for the first time, I get an Invalid User error (Server Error in '/' Application. Invalid user.) I did change the bp accont to use as per the installation instructions to the "Network Service" account. Do I need to setup or add the actual users somewhere else first? I did not install the sample users. I was able to sort of login with the local server account, which is what I used to install the product. But most of the web parts show errors like the above. Chris, Wh...

"A get/change operation on table 'SY_Error_messages_mstr' (45)'
I'm trying to move my data to a new server. I've installed the new server (windows 2003) and installed the software v.7.0g (11/02) and the sample companies worked fine. Then I copied my data folder MSGPSBM from the old server (with services stopped) and now I get this error when I run SBM. The "details" are "[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Database 'DYNAMICS' cannot be opened due to inaccessible files or insufficient memory or disk space. See the SQL Server errorlog for details." I have 512MB RAM and plenty of disk space (5GB). I have ...