Broken GP Button

In modifying the PM_Vendor_Maintenance form in Dex it seems that we broke the
Address button on that form.  Is there anyway to set the functionality back
to the original GP functionality?

Authentication broken....
We have had CRM 3 running for about 1 month now with no problems. One of my colleagues started messing around with CRM Mobile, and since then we have major authentication issues with CRM 3. Some users can log on as normal via either the web client or the Outlook client, while others get a login prompt and their credentials are not accepted at all. IIS is set to integrated for crm, they have user accounts within crm and the restricted access box isn't ticked. Anybody seen this before? ...

Brazillian $ in GP Dynamics
Hi all. Any and all help is appreciated. We opened a new plant in Brazil. I was told , by a GP partner we no longer use, that GP Dynamics does not support Brazillian $'s. Is this correct? We are using GP Dyn version 8, would version 9 have this option? Again, any all help/answers/suggestions are appreciated ...

GP 8
We have several old items that currently need to be deleted. We created a script to delete all but about 200 of the 1600 inventory items that need to be deleted. Most of them deleted fine (some required adjustment of quantities), but I'm stuck with the last 200 items. When I try to delete the problem items, I get the following error message: "The item exists on a document and cannot be deleted." The items haven't been used for quite a long time (several years). I've deleted all of the old orders and quotes from 12-31-04 and before, but this hasn't fixed the pr...

Broken links?
I am currently using Microsoft Publisher to maintain a website for a student organization. Ever since I got the file from the previous web admin, I have had issues saving the web page; publisher is constantly freezing when I try to save changes I have made. Publisher will eventually unfreeze itself and correctly save changes to the publisher file itself, but now every time I tell it to publish to web, Publisher freezes at the step where the little window with the file folder transferring files to the globe and whites out. I then have to close and reopen the program, but after checking the s...

Installing GP 10 client on Terminal Server fails.
Hello Everybody. We are in the process of migrating to GP10 (from GP8). We have a new server with SQL 2005 & GP10 installed, and a working client / client installation When we try to install to our terminal server, we get an error and the installation fails. The error says "You do not have permission to open this file." The Installation Progress windows says "File: Dex.ini, Section: General, Key: SQLLastDataSource, Value: Dynamics GP Our Terminal Server and our GP10 server are on different domains. We have GP8 installed on this same Terminal Server and have no iss...

Make lines on a graph appear with a button
All, I need to create a graph with 40 or so lines graphed but only one up o the graph at a time with the use of buttons. I would really appreciat a hand, I am very new to this level of Excel. Thanks -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Select all the data, and create a line chart Select a cell in the table Choose Data>Filter>AutoFilter From the dropdown list in one of the heading cells, select an item The chart will display the data for that item geistritter < wrote: > I need to create a graph with 40 or so lines graphed but only one up on > the graph at a tim...

Tasks Broken?
Out of the blue for some reason, when I recieve a task, and I click accept nothing happens. I'm not sure why.. i'm running windows 2000 TS and Office outlook version... 2003 (11.8002.6568) SP2 Any thoughts are appreciated. thanks! Yes, task requests are apparently broken if you applied the January = Outlook security update. Stay tuned.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http...

Userform Command Button
In a Userform, I have multiple command buttons. For example: D1_Click D2_Click Depending on another event that occurs, I want to calculate in code the button name that I will be triggering the click event and then trigger the event. For example Application.Run "D" & i & "_Click" with i being the value of 1 or 2. Application.Run doesn't appear to work in the Userform. Thanks Steve Maybe it's because most subroutines in a userform module are "Private"??? Have you tried changing the "Private" prefix to "...

Analyzing Results of a Survey Using Option Buttons
I have a bunch of scenarios, for each scenario I ask a number of questions, each question has 3 options (using option buttons) "Yes", "No", "Maybe"; It's a survey, and I will have a number of surveys coming back and need to summarize the results. Spreadsheet Looks Something Like: Column A Column B Column C Column D Column E... Scenario1 Answer Question1 Question2 Question 3... Yes Option Button Option Button No Option Button Option Button ...

Can I mirror the Dynamics GP databases?
I'm in the process of planning the upgrade to v10.0 and was wondering if I can use SQL Server 2005 mirroring. Mirroring Yes, replication no And make plans to visit Convergence in Orlando. Accolade Publications will be in booth 834. We are throwing a party Wednesday evening on an ocean going cruise ship. Visit our web site for details http://www.AccoladePublications.com -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP Documentation for Software Users Get our Free Tips and Tricks Newsletter and check out our books at http://www.AccoladePublications.com "John Piotrowski&q...

remove button
How can I remove the Save and Close, or Save and New button on a phone call activity? Hi Troy, You could find out the location of the buttons via Javascript and then hide these buttons. Though this is relatively hard to do and unsupported, it can be done. Another approach, which in my opinion is a lot better, would be to remove the rights for users to create, delete and eventually update the entity phone call. You can do this in the security roles in the settings section. Hope this helps, -- Ronald Lemmen - MSCRM MVP Avanade Netherlands http://ronaldlemmen.blogspot.com/ "Troyz...

info on GP
I have a friend who needs information on GP as part of getting a certification from Microsoft as “Microsoft Certified Learning Consultant”. As far as ERP and Business Intelligence are concerned, he needs to come up with a Training and Development Case Study, covering ERP implementation like user training, usability engineering and development. Do you know a white paper on our solution framework or operations framework of GP? -- Any views contained within are my personal views and not necessarily Microsoft Business Solutions policy. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no wa...

EFT for Payables - GP 10
In version 9 or before, a client could select all cheques for payment, and the system would create cheques for vendors without EFT info, and create the EFT file for vendor with EFT. I cannot do this anymore (in GP 10). On the batch setup screen when you choose computer cheque, there is an option for payment type - Cheque or EFT. I have to create an EFT batch and use select cheques, then create a cheque batch, and process them separately. If I forgot to do the EFT batch first, then all vendors would get paid by cheques. If this is the case, this will cause grief to a lot of clients who are...

Broken Exchange Information Store
I do support work for a small company, 8 users, on as needed basis. Their system is exchange 5.5, NT-4 service pack 6. On Friday, someone tried to email out a 190 MB video file. Something crashed and the information store no longer starts. No viable back-up exists. I have backed-up the priv.edb and pub.edb and tried using eseutil to repair and defrag. Priv.edb starts at 2.3 GB and defrags to 480 MB; Pub.edb starts at 480 MB and drops to 117MB. Program found errors and reported corrections. Isinteg aborts running any and all tests. I have never had trouble with Exchange before so I...

Broken site
We had a sub site that was working fine (training schedules template from MS). The one day we just got 404 whenever we went there. The site is listed in the collections structure and content and can be seen in stsadm -o enumallwebs but we can't browse to it. After giving up on everything I exported the site to a bak file and deleted the sub site. I confirmed the site was gone. Then I created the site again. Same name and url. After the "creating site" page we are redirected to the new site and get the 404 again! I thought maybe the template was broken so I created...

How to set up an option button?
Hi folks, new here so I hope this is in the right place. I am trying to set up a purchase option sheet. This will allow a sales person to go through and select various options for a product we build. I am hoping to end up with a workbook that i can print out, showing all selected options, and the costs associated with each option. This way, I in the engineering dept can have a better ide of what it is Im supposed to design. I cant tell you how tired I am of seeing a work order/proposal that reads " to be determined by customer", or "Just like the one you built for me 2 year...

Broken Loan Series?
My house loan payment some times gets out of sync with the bill payment series. (I think Money occasionally misses the match after downloading my bank statements, and I don't catch it.) When this happens, I need to delete a payment in the Bills & Deposits list, since it shows past due. Occasionally (twice now) when I do this the loan changes from a Category of Loan Payment (tied to my loan) in to a Paycheck! If I edit the bill series, the splits don't add up to the total (they sum the wrong way, so the Unassigned is twice the loan payment). No matter what I do at this pa...

macro button refers to prev. workbook?
Hi, When I create a macro in Excel, and assign a button to it, it works fine the first time, but when I re-open the workbook for a second time, and try to run the macro again, the macro seems to refer to the previous workbook...For some reason, the macro saves the name of the previous workbook... Sub test() ' Dim name As String Dim adress As String Sheets("sheet1").Select Range("A1").Select name = ActiveSheet.Range("B6").Value adress = ActiveSheet.Range("B4").Value ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs Filename:="C:\WINDOWS\Desktop\Temp...

Using a command button to add
I would like to click on a command button - it would then add 1 to a predetermined cell Which bit do you want, the add bit With Range("H10") .Value = .Value + 1 End With or add the button. Drag it off the Forms toolbar and assign a macro with the above code -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Chance" <Chance@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3CB9A2FE-2426-431D-8671-4E467F7F8D32@microsoft.com... > I would like to click on a command button - it would then add 1 to a > predetermined cell H...

Standards followed by Microsoft Dynamics GP
Hi Guys Is there any particular standards followed for Microsoft Dynamics GP with respect to coding and quality? I would like to know the terminology used by Microsoft if any. Thanks Pradeep Pradeep Look at Appendix B in the Dexterity Integration Guide manual for the Naming Conventions and standards. Hope this helps. David Musgrave [MSFT] Senior Development Consultant Escalation Engineer MBS Support - Asia Pacific Microsoft Business Solutions http://www.microsoft.com/BusinessSolutions mailto:dmusgrav@online.microsoft.com Any views contained within are my personal views and ...

GP Client Error
After installing SQL 2005 SP-2, any new GP Client Installation is giving error that "The database version is different then the client version" Any Help Please? Thanks! Are you sure this was due to the installation of SQL Server 2005 Service Pack 2? It sounds like your error stems from installing a newer version of a Dynamics GP Service pack that has not been applied to the client computer yet. Could you please confirm this is the case? -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com "create_share" wrote:...

Fix Broken Cell Formula with VBA
Greetings, I have a cell formula that is damaged each time I run a delete to remove excess rows before a paste & copy. this formula links to a cell that is always deleted. So I am trying to repair this formula at the end of each cycle. Here is the correct formula: =IF(A11="Proximates","Click","") Here is the same formula after the delete: =IF(#REF!="Proximates","Click","") I tried to fix this in the code that does the finale copy & paste with this: Range("B2").Formula = "=IF(A11=...

Running Check box code after Command button Click
Private Sub CommandButton1_Click() Call CheckBox2_Click End Sub I have code like the following and it works almost like I want it to, but when I check the checkbox it will activate the Form worksheet I have. I do not want anything to happen until after the command button is pressed. What can I add or remove to this code to allow this to happen? Thanks! Option Explicit Private Sub CommandButton1_Click() Call CheckBox2_Click End Sub Private Sub CheckBox2_Click() Sheets("Form").Activate ActiveSheet.Range("Address").Select If Selection.Interior.Pattern = xlNone ...

How do I set up a voting buttons with hyperlink?
I want to pass along an interesting article to my colleagues, but I want my readers to have an option. I want my e-mail to have two choices, yes and no with yes button is linked with an article I want to share. The article of interested is saved in a folder on my desktop at work. is your desktop accessible by your colleagues? if not, you'll need to put the article on a web server. you could try a web form with the button linked to url or a css button, but their security settings will control whether either works. I'd probably just include a link to the article using UNC format...

How do I create a broken X axis in Excel?
I would like to create a broken gap in the x axis of xy (scatter) chart in order to reduce the portion of unused data in the chart along the x axis. (Office 2000) Apply this technique to the X axis: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/BrokenYAxis.html - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com/ _______ "TSW" <TSW@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3A289CF9-2E52-4B0F-A59D-DBA5D8926CB3@microsoft.com... >I would like to create a broken gap in the x axis of xy (scatter) ch...