BP3 Site Settings access

I've installed BP3 on web server as domain admin, with sep. SQL 2005 server
for SPS and GP databases.
On SQL2005 have given BusinessPortalUser full db rights.
Site admin is sts_user, with domain admin rights in AD.

When login to BP3 Home Page from domain admin, most features work 100%.
However on Site Settings I get "the server (server) at Digest requires a
username and password".
Cannot login as domain admin, continually asks for username / pwd.
When login as sts_user, Site Settings Center displays, with Registered Users
section shows as below.
Also cannot go to Users / Sites / Roles without getting same error.

Any ideas?

Server Error in '/' Application.
Security Exception

The application attempted to perform an operation not allowed by the
security policy. To grant this application the required permission please
contact your system administrator or change the application's trust level in
the configuration file.

Exception Details:
System.Security.SecurityException: Invalid user loading enterprise.

Source Error:

Stack Trace:
[SecurityException: Invalid user loading enterprise.]
   Microsoft.BusinessFramework.SessionManager.LoadEnterpriseCallContext() +883
   Microsoft.BusinessFramework.EnterpriseSession.Initialize(String
enterpriseUrl) +1062

Microsoft.BusinessFramework.Security.EnterpriseInitializationModule.OnAcquireRequestState(Object sender, EventArgs e) +150

System.Web.SyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication+IExecutionStep.Execute() +60
completedSynchronously) +87

0
Andrec (27)

Problems with THIS Site
I thought it was just me but with so many duplicate postings, it appears many others are getting an error message when posts are submitted. Perhaps someone needs to log a service call? -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP 2006-2008 Documentation for Software Users Get our Free Tips and Tricks Newsletter and check out our books at http://www.AccoladePublications.com ...

how to set a cell to EMPTY in a function?
i write an if condition in a cell as: = IF (1<5;"";15) but the "" returns as a null string and the cell cannot be used as a number cell. I want to make the cell EMPTY but not a cell contains a NULL string. I am quoting another thread for reply. Is it now clear what i mean? Do you know what does "a function returns a NULL value" is? Next time, think twice i advise:) "Frank News" <newsreply@mstate.com> wrote in message news:%238Y4Rk7dFHA.3880@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > > As part of a formula (or as part of Copy->PasteSpecial, I ne...

setting a range dynamically
Hi there, Is it possible to dynamically set a range of cells in code. eg instead of Range("A2:E11").Select Selection.Copy Can I set the 2 and the 11 dynamically, something like dim i, j i = 2 j = 11 Range("Ai:Ej").Select Selection.Copy which obviously doesnt work Thanks Stevi -- Stevie ----------------------------------------------------------------------- StevieH's Profile: http://www.highdots.com/forums/m96 View this thread: http://www.highdots.com/forums/t301312 range("a" & i & ":E" & j).copy or range(cells(i,"A"...

Access Database In Great Plains

CRM v4 Accessibility Improvements

How do i set up two series on a scatter plot?
I need to set up two series on my scatter plot so that I can do two trendlines to find my stoichiometric point from all data gathered in my chemistry lab class. Make the chart as usual with one of the series. Copy the range containing X and Y values for the next series, select the chart, and use Paste Special from the Edit menu to add a New Series, Categories in First Column. Now do a trendline for each series. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com/ _______ yellastang wrote: > I need to set up...

Why do I need to move config file to host when using Data Access B
Hi! I have a component that references Microsoft Data Access Application block. I wrote a desktop client to test this component. I had to place the same settings I use in the component to the client's app.config file including <configSections> <section name="dataConfiguration" type="Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.Data.Configuration.DatabaseSettings, Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.Data, Version=3.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a" /> </configSections> <dataConfiguration defaultDatabase=&q...

how do i set a default date format in Excel
If you're referring to a series of cells, select the cells and format those as a date format. ...

Win2K/E2K, WLBS and multiple OWA sites
I'm hoping someone can help me out on my E2K OWA issue. I am using three Win2K/E2K front end servers that are set up in one WLBS cluster, with a back-end Win2K/E2K infrastructure. This WLBS cluster is assigned one virtual IP which services OWA requests from users (both http and https). Currently this cluster's OWA URL is new.webmail.bncc.com; however, I'm looking to migrate this URL over to using webmail.bncc.com. Unfortunately for a short period of time, I need to service OWA requests for both URLs (new.webmail.bncc.com and webmail.bncc.com). To facilitate this migration, I&#...

setting outlook 2000 as default e-mail client in win XP Professional
How do I set Outlook 2000 as the default e-mail client in Windows XP Professional. I want to be able to send e- mail from Word. At the moment Word activates Outlook Express which I don't use anymore. I would like to keep all my mail in one e-mail programme. Thank you in advance. Sione Correct email address: sione.pasene@ceg.dol.govt.nz ...

BP3 Site Settings access

i made site! Good Site. Look now mysite!!!
LOOK NOW!! '*celebrity movie galleries*' (http://www.nude-celebritys.com) <a href="http://www.nude-celebritys.com>*Celebrity Movies*</a -- joks3xx ----------------------------------------------------------------------- joks3xxx's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3735 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=57049 ...

Site?
Hello, Could you please explain the meaning of SITE and Organization in EXCHANGE SERVER? Thank you. An organization is the largest administrative unit....it usually refers to the Company. For example, if your company "Company XYZ" was a global one that spanned multiple locations say US, Eur, and Asia. Then Company XYZ would be the organization. A site is a grouping of servers with LAN-like connectivity. In the example above, you would generally create 3 sites....US, Eur and Asia, since connectivity at each location is generally better than connectivity between any 2 locations. A s...

Setting values of a filtered array
Hi All I want to read in a csv file, filter it based on the values of two of the fields and set the value of another field. Here's a simple example of what I'm trying to achieve: c:\somefile.csv contents: firstField,secondField,thirdField 1,2,"somevalue" 2,2,"avalue" 3,1,"somevalue" # Import file into array $csv = Import-Csv c:\somefile.csv # Where secondField = 2 and thirdField = "someValue" set thirdField = "anotherValue" $csv | where {$_secondField -eq 2 -and $_.thirdField = "somevalue"} | <set valu...

BOM-Finished Goods in a different site
Hi Folks When we purchase our raw materials we'd like to stock those components in Site ID #RAW. When we assemble the transactions we'd like to draw stock from the #RAW Site ID and stock the Finished Goods item in Site ID #FINISHED. It doesn't seem like you can do that. When doing the assembly the system seems to need the raw and the finished goods to be in the same Site ID? Am I missing something here? Thankx Sheila Are you using the BOM Assembly process or GP Mfg? Mfg will allow this to occur. -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP Documentation for Software...

Change print settings across sheets
Is there a way to change the print settings for all the sheets in a file at the same time. I seems that when the sheets are selected the print settings are grayed out. Hi Alex Depending on your needs you might be able to use Custom Views and Report Manager. If of no use you will need VBA code. Record a macro setting up one sheet. Then go into the VBE and place your recorded code in the macro below Sub SetUpAllSheets() Dim wSheet As Worksheet For Each wSheet In Worksheets With wSheet.PageSetup 'YOUR RECORDED CODE HERE End With Next wSheet End Sub ***** Posted via: http://www.ozgr...

Entourage Settings to Read
It appears that Entourage doesn't have a setting that allows the "next message" to be read, only "previous message" or "close window" Is there somewhere else that "next message" will automatically come up when a message is deleted? Who is our advocate at Apple or Microsoft to get some of the same *basics* in Entourage that are found in Outlook? Thanks In article <1134314203.015931.218970@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>, "c308682" <c308682@gmail.com> wrote: > It appears that Entourage doesn't have a setting that allow...

Capacity in Access
Hello all, I am planning on having an Access database that stores multiple years of data. The size of each year is around 600 MB. For example, if I store 10 years worth of data, the database would end up to 6 GB. Do you guys think Access can handle that capacity? Assuming that I have a database with a size of 6 GB, do you think it is best to use it as Back-end or both Front-end and back-end? Any inputs or suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thanks. Please Help wrote: > Hello all, > > I am planning on having an Access database that stores multiple years > of data. Th...

Site Colapse in site consolidation
Just wondering, in a scenario where an Exch 5.5 site needs to be removed, since all of it's users, DL, and PF are moved to another Exchange 2003 Site/AdminGroup, what needs to be done... I guess connecting to a server with SRS and deleting the server in the other site is out of question...but maybe just removing the Directory replication connector and letting the site fall of the end of earth and disappear ??? Has anyone done this ?? Just wondering !!! -- "Thinkpad21" <thinkpad21@yahoo.com> wrote: >Just wondering, in a scenario where an Exch 5.5 site needs...

access 2003 dropdown not capturing info
I have created a bunch of forms over the years that have dropdowns with names and such. I always use a lookup table with a name and an id number. So I would have: number name 1 jim bob 2 nancy jo etc The cbo has two columns with the width of the first one zero. The first column is bound to the table where all of the data is stored. I am currently doing the same thing in a new form, but the data is not getting captured. After I make a selection from the dropdown, nothing appears in the combobox window. I have done this a million times and can not figure out what...

GP 10 Security Role
I need to add the window. "Set Up Comments" to a Security Role. However, in Security Role Setup, I do not see that window as an option. Does anyone know how I can add? Thanks in advance for any assistance. Hi Jim, Just to clarify, was the window you were referring to the "Company Setup" window (name on the upper right hand of the window)? If this is the case, you will find the window on the following path from the Security Task Setup window: Product - Microsoft Dynamics GP Type - Windows Series - Company Access List - Comment Setup If this is n...

Easiest way to set message size and\or mailbox size
I am trying to "selectively" set message size and\or mailbox size on mailboxes in our organization (Exchange 2003 SP2). I would like to be able to use Groups to do this with members in each group sharing the same limits. I have just discovered ADModify, but can't seem to figure out a way to apply changes to members of a group. I would like to avoid using Mailbox stores as the means of assigning limits, but also want to avoid having to apply limits at the individual mailbox level (even with ADModify). Is there any way that I can apply Exchange attribute changes to all t...

hyperlinks to sites using cookie authentication
Hi, We have a situation where we have a spreadsheet in which one column is a list of hyperlinks to a server that uses cookie-based authentication. The first time we select a hyperlink in Excel, it takes us to an IE window that displays the login page, the user logs in, then the requested page is displayed. This is as it should be. After that, if we select another hyperlink in the same document, a new IE window opens, and directs us to the login page. This is what we would expect if the cookie that we got on the first access is not being sent along with the request for the page. ...

Setting up flat file for IM
I am setting up a new integration between our payroll (outside vendor) and GP. I need to use the Transaction Type field for standard and reversing. I do not know what to tell them to but in this field to identify the difference between standard and reversing. Clinton, Most payroll transactions are integrated into GP as Standard GL transactions -- you can have the field in IM set to Use Default as that is the default GL transaction type. A reversing entry will be used whenever you have GL transactions that need to be backed out in the following period, such as certain accruals, and ...

How to set dynmically the Tab order in a Dialog
I want to set the Tab order of all controls inside dialog dynamically, using API's is it possible.Can any one tell me. "RAG" <raghavenderb@hcl.in> wrote in message news:1155725264.728076.54870@74g2000cwt.googlegroups.com... >I want to set the Tab order of all controls inside dialog dynamically, > using API's is it possible.Can any one tell me. Well they're originally in the order of your AddPage calls to the property sheet. Do you mean that you want to reset the order? I have never done that but I have used CPropertySheet::AddPage and RemovePage (...