BP 4.0 SQL scripts to add this user - Network Service Account acco

Can someone send me this script mentioned in Article ID : 959270
SQL scripts to add this user - "Network Service Account" back into BP 4.0?

***
Verify that the Network Service Account account is listed as a user in
Business Portal. The alias of this user is nt authority/network service. To
do this, follow these steps: a.  Start Business Portal by using an account
that has Administrative permissions.
b.  Click Site Actions, and then click Site Settings.
c.  In the Business Portal Administration section, click Users.
d.  In the User List, verify that a user named Network Service Account is
listed.
e.  If this user is not in the list, contact the Microsoft Dynamics GP
System Manager support team to obtain SQL scripts to add this user back into
Business Portal.

0
DavidM (290)

------=_NextPart_0001_7C2DE0FC

Hello,

Thanks for posting to Newsgroups.

You can use the following script to re-add the Network Service account to
Business Portal.

Use DYNAMICS
insert into MbfUser values ('C46EAE54-F0D2-4DE2-BE5B-B22E0760840F', 'nt
authority\network service', '', 'Network Service Account')
insert into MbfUserWindowsIdentity values ('nt authority\network service',
'C46EAE54-F0D2-4DE2-BE5B-B22E0760840F')

Regards,
Jerad
Microsoft Online Support Engineer

PLEASE NOTE:  The partner managed newsgroups are provided
 to assist with break/fix issues and simple how to questions.

We also love to hear your product feedback!
Let us know what you think by posting
       from the web interface: Partner Feedback
       from your newsreader:
microsoft.private.directaccess.partnerfeedback.
We look forward to hearing from you!
------=_NextPart_0001_7C2DE0FC

\viewkind4\uc1\pard\f0\fs20 Hello,
\par
\par Thanks for posting to Newsgroups.
\par
\par You can use the following script to re-add the Network Service account to Business Portal.
\par
\par Use DYNAMICS
\par insert into MbfUser values ('C46EAE54-F0D2-4DE2-BE5B-B22E0760840F', 'nt authority\\network service', '', 'Network Service Account')
\par insert into MbfUserWindowsIdentity values ('nt authority\\network service', 'C46EAE54-F0D2-4DE2-BE5B-B22E0760840F')
\par
\par Regards,
\par Jerad
\par Microsoft Online Support Engineer
\par
\par PLEASE NOTE:  The partner managed newsgroups are provided
\par  to assist with break/fix issues and simple how to questions.
\par
\par We also love to hear your product feedback!
\par Let us know what you think by posting
\par        from the web interface: Partner Feedback
\par        from your newsreader:  microsoft.private.directaccess.partnerfeedback.
\par We look forward to hearing from you!
\par When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsreader
\par so that others may learn and benefit from this issue.
\par }
------=_NextPart_0001_7C2DE0FC--

0
jplesuk (118)
4/6/2009 3:36:40 PM
------=_NextPart_0001_879A7771

Hello,

Anything else we can do for you here on this query?

Please post back at your convenience and we will be here for you.
Thanks again for using the partner newsgroups!

Have a great week!

Mitch Randall

Microsoft Online Support Engineer

PLEASE NOTE:  The partner managed newsgroups are provided

to assist with break/fix issues and simple how to questions.

We also love to hear your product feedback!

Let us know what you think by posting

    from the web interface: Partner Feedback

    from your newsreader:  microsoft.private.directaccess.partnerfeedback.

We look forward to hearing from you!

------=_NextPart_0001_879A7771

\viewkind4\uc1\pard\f0\fs20 Hello,
\par
\par Anything else we can do for you here on this query?
\par
\par Please post back at your convenience and we will be here for you.
\par Thanks again for using the partner newsgroups!
\par
\par Have a great week!
\par
\par
\par Mitch Randall
\par
[...]
------=_NextPart_0001_879A7771--

0
A-MITCHR (48)
4/8/2009 8:51:03 PM
------=_NextPart_0001_92059117

Hi there,

Anything else we can do for you here on this query?

Please post back at your convenience and we will be here for you.
Thanks again for using the partner newsgroups!

Have a great week!

Checking in to see if there is anything else we can do for you on this
topic.
Please post again at your convenience and we will be here for you.

Have a great week!

Mitch Randall

Microsoft Online Support Engineer

PLEASE NOTE:  The partner managed newsgroups are provided

to assist with break/fix issues and simple how to questions.

We also love to hear your product feedback!

Let us know what you think by posting

    from the web interface: Partner Feedback

    from your newsreader:  microsoft.private.directaccess.partnerfeedback.

We look forward to hearing from you!

------=_NextPart_0001_92059117

\viewkind4\uc1\pard\f0\fs20 Hi there,
\par
\par Anything else we can do for you here on this query?
\par
\par Please post back at your convenience and we will be here for you.
\par Thanks again for using the partner newsgroups!
\par
\par Have a great week!
\par
\par
\par Checking in to see if there is anything else we can do for you on this topic.
\par Please post again at your convenience and we will be here for you.
\par
\par Have a great week!
\par
\par
\par Mitch Randall
\par
[...]
------=_NextPart_0001_92059117--

0
A-MITCHR (48)

CRM 4.0 / Outlook 2007
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0038_01C864D3.17393000 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi, After the CRM4.0 installation we experience that, after a a reboot and = the first Start of Outlook2007 the Content of a Mailbox is not/not = correctly shown.You can only see the message "loading.". After a restart of Outlook everything works fine. This happens under WinXP as well as under Win Vista. Anyone got an idea what causes this problem? Thanks for the help!! ------=_NextPart_0...

automatic reply #4
i need to set up outlook to send a generic reply to an email address contained in the body of a recieved email...the email addy that i need to reply to is in the same location every time and the recieved email addy is not the same as the one i need to send to...how can i set it up... Outlook has no built-in feature to do that. You'd have to write custom code or perhaps use one of the tools listed at http://www.slipstick.com/addins/extract.htm -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers ...

Web Part Communications
I have tried many combinations of header to detail, and card to transaction web part communications, but the subscriber never shows any results. Edit >> Connections >> Publish/Consume seem to point to each other correctly, and publishers and subscribers are using the same business entity. Why does the subscriber not show any data? Rich, Thanks for using the newsgroups. What version of BP are you using? Can you tell me specifically what entities you're trying to communicate between? Have you tried checking the "use alternate publishing method" or "...

Multiple email accounts #5
I am using Outlook 2000, and I have two Internet email accounts. For every email I send I would like to be able to select which account I send that email from (similar to OE6). Is this possible? a >-----Original Message----- >I am using Outlook 2000, and I have two Internet email >accounts. For every email I send I would like to be able >to select which account I send that email from (similar >to OE6). Is this possible? > >a >. >When you are typing the email, next to the "send" button should be an "accounts" button with a drop down box t...

Array Formula #4
I am trying to create a formula as per the excel help "Add numbers based on multiple conditions" I have typed a similar formula into a spreadsheet and are getting a #N/A error? The data that i am using has been exported from SAP into excel, is it because it may be in a text format? I have tried to convert this using the text to columns function, but still no joy. The formula is =SUM(IF((YTD!$A$5:$A$5989="R02")*(YTD!$H$5:$H$5989="81310110"),YTD!$G$5:$G$5989)) Try, array-entered (press CTRL+SHIFT+ENTER): =SUM(IF((YTD!$A$5:$A$5989="R02")*(YTD!$H$5:$H...

Customer Service
Where can i contact the cx service for Monye but for email??? ...

defrag #4
Is it ok to run the windows defrag tool on a exchange 2003 server? When I run "analyze" in the the defrag section of the "manager server" console it says that the drive needs to be defragmented. I was wondering if you run the windows defrag tool if it would damage the Exchange 2003 server files? Thanks for any help on this! DJ http://www.microsoft.com/exchange/techinfo/tips/defragmentation.asp -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT www.zenprise.com blog: www.suneja.com/blog ----------------------------------------- "Tech LA" <dusty@scservicesla.com> wrote i...

Upgrade OSX 10.4.6 can no longer save or open files.
I recently upgraded to 10.4.6 on my mac and now office 2004 (Word) cannot save any documents I make. It imediatly crashes. Same when I attempt to open a word doc using the pull down menue in Word, this causes the program to crash. I have re-installed office 2004 several times and it has not made a difference. Any suggestions? 78homersimpson78 wrote: > I have re-installed office 2004 several > times and it has not made a difference. Any suggestions? The first thing is to be sure that you ran Office's "uninstall" application before reinstalling, rather than just dele...

printing #4
I have created a worksheet in Excel but when I print it I only get the column heading, lines inserted within the document but the data does not print. Help! -- Nanna in Texas You may have an old setting for print area. select (highlight) the area you want to print and Go to <File> <Print area> <set print area> then <file> <print...> print preview Regards -- Greetings from New Zealand "Beverly" <Beverly@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:10DCD7E3-4B43-4D21-B10F-0F4364D2BBA1@microsoft.com... >I have created a worksheet i...

disclaimer script
Hello all, I checked out Micosoft Knowledge base article 317680 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/317680/) which expains how to add a disclaimer to my emails. I have followed the instructions, not changing the original script at all which contains a disclaimer like "Sample Disclaimer added in a VBScript". However, when I send messages through my exchange server (for which ALL outgoing emails go through a SMTP connector) no disclaimer is added. I've tried Outlook 2003, outlook express and OWA for testing to no avail. The following is what I've done: 1. created the script fil...

Outlook sending from other user when Replying/Fowarding from their mailbox
Hi there, long title I know! I have recently moved our email setup from a flakey old server with Exchange 5.5 to a shiney new one running Exchange 2000. The switch went smoothly but I am having a problem that I can't pin down. I don't know whether it is an Exchange thing or an Outlook thing but here is the problem: Some people on the network need access to more than their own mailbox - there are some mailboxes set up that particular clients send mail to. Previously we just added the user to the permissions field of the mailbox in Exchange 5.5 Administrator. With E2k I have given t...

Does this SQL Statement Look Safe to Run?
I need to update reorder and restock based on the mpq listed in the supplier table. I wrote a select to check: select item.description, item.itemlookup code, item.restocklevel, item.oreorderpoint, item.id, supplierlist.itemid, supplierlist.masterpackquantity from supplierlist where item.id = supplierlist.itemid then I wrote an update: update item set item.reorderpoint = 1 from supplierlist where supplierlist.masterpackquantity <=1 and item.id=supplierlist.itemid I ran through several permutations of this query to get the results I wanted on an offline db, and everything looks good, ...

OWA #4
Does OWA work with the built in SMTP server on Windows server 2003? Thanks Shi No, you need Exchange for OWA. Patrick Rouse Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server >-----Original Message----- >Does OWA work with the built in SMTP server on Windows >server 2003? > >Thanks > >Shi >. > ...

CRM 3.0 Locks up Outlook
I have tried to re-install, tried repair nothing works. What is the deal with this software??????? Hi Mark, Do you own alot of contacts in the CRM system? If so, you first time starting the application after the installation will probably take a long time because it synchronize all your contacts to your Outlook. If you don't want the initial sync, you need to disabled the sync by going to your personal settings in CRM or the registry on your laptop. Darren Liu Crowe Chizek http://www.crowecrm.com On Jul 27, 2:36 pm, Mark <M...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have tried ...

User does not appear in Outlook Address Book
I created a user a few months back and the user is not listed in the Address Book. I have created users after this one and I have had no problems. The user has no problems sending or receiving as long as the email address is input into the field. How can I make the user appear in Address Book.... When you say they do not appear in the GAL, is this through Outlook 2003 ? If so, is it in cached mode ? If you have a look at an address list rather than the GAL do the users appear, to so this go into Outlook and create a new message, click on To: and then under "show names from the" c...

Double emails #4
When I get emails from certain people I seem to get two copies. Any reason why I should? Ash On Wed, 9 Feb 2005, at 11:01:25 [GMT -0000] (22:01:25 Wednesday, 9 February 2005 where I live) "Ash" wrote: > Any reason why I should? External e-mails? If so, your isp may not be properly interpreting the DELE command. Just a guess! -- There is no evidence to support the notion that life is serious. On Wed, 9 Feb 2005 11:01:25 -0000, Ash wrote: > When I get emails from certain people I seem to get two copies. > > Any reason why I should? If the duplicates are o...

Cost Effective SQL License for Great Plains?
We have a GP 8.0/SQL2000 image and a BP 2.7 image on a dual proc server using VMWare. I am planning on an upgrade to 9.0/3.0 later this year and we are ordering a beefy quad proc server with lots of RAM. We have up to 11 GP users and close to 200 Portal users. I believe Win2003 EE and SQL2005 EE are our best bet for this new hardware. My question is on the most cost effective SQL licensing for this configuration. I asked our MBS Partner, but they are chronically unresponsive. P.S. Anyone have any recommendations for a new Business Software Partner in the Northwest (Montana) area? Some...

User vs owner rights
Hi,I learnt at some point that it s more secure to set the queries rights at owners level rather than grant rights to the table itself. and i have been doing that, but quite blindly.could someone clarify as to what is the exact benefit of doing this? what i can see that it limits the extent of change a user can do to the table to whatever the query will allow. Is there something besides this too?ThanksRamesh Ramesh wrote:> Hi,>> I learnt at some point that it s more secure to set the queries> rights at owners level rather than grant rights to the table itself. and i > have b...

Calendar Control 8.0 question
Is it possible to restrict the date ranges of the Calendar Control 8.0?? I only want the year 2009 to be selected from the drop down box. Thank you! You can't change what is in the drop-down for years, but you can limit the year to 2009 on the calendar even if they select another year from the drop-down. Put the following code in the Worksheet code module that your calendar is on. Private Sub Calendar1_NewYear() Calendar1.Year = 2009 End Sub Mike F "Robert Crandal" <nobody@gmail.com> wrote in message news:loDNm.45264$de6.38509@newsfe21.iad....

MS CRM 3.0 and Exchange Server 2000
I have a query regarding installation of CRM E-mail Router. I have a MS CRM 3.0 installed on a Windows 2003 Server, we're using a Exchange Server 2000 on W2K Server SP4, can I install the Router on the Exchange Server 2000? check the implementaiton guide, it gives you system requirements "John Ding" wrote: > I have a query regarding installation of CRM E-mail Router. I have a MS CRM > 3.0 installed on a Windows 2003 Server, we're using a Exchange Server 2000 on > W2K Server SP4, can I install the Router on the Exchange Server 2000? > > > I have...

Update Baseline 4 in pj2007
I took over a project and discovered there are no baseline4 finish dates in 96 tasks. We are calculating on bl4. Can you just enter the desired date? I was told this would cause problems. I would like to update bl4 using the date value from Finish . Thanks I looked up in Help about Baseline4 fields. Entry type is documented as "calculated or entered" and it explains how it is calculated (by saving a baseline into that numbered baseline). You can read for yourself that article in Help and draw your own conclusions. My conclusion is that it will be ok for you to...

Multiple signatures #4
Hi We have two accounts in outlook, one the exchange and the other a pop account so we can sent email under two separate domains (units of business). We need to have separate signatures for each account. We assumed outlook 2003 provided that on its own and upgraded outlook only to outlook 2003 while leaving office versions to below 2003. Now it turns out we also need word 2003 for this feature to work as standard. My question is; is there any way to create an email with a signature other than the default even if it is through vba code? Thanks Regards John <John@nospam.infovis....

Unable to Forward Meeting Requests to users on Exchange 2003 #2
I am finally migrating my users from Exchange 2000 to Exchange 2003. This past weekend I changed my bridgehead server to a new Exchange 2003 SP2 Server I also migrated about 500 out of 4000 users to new Exchange 2003 SP2 servers. Now when users try to forward any meeting requests using either Outlook XP or Outlook 2003 they get an undeliverable message stating that they do not have permission to send to the message. This only happens when they are either forwarding meeting request to someone outside the office and it is routing through the new bridgehead server or to a user that is ...

Any ssues Installing SQL 2005 Service pack 1 on CRM Server
We have CRM Server 3.0 with SQL 2005 Server running at one of the client place. We want to apply SQL 2005 Service pack 1 on Server where CRM database is sitting. MS Support team, recently advised one guy in our team against installing SQL Service pack 1. Installing would have issues with the CRM server and would stop the CRM server from operating properly. MS team did not go into specific details as to what the issues were or any details of the types of issues it would cause, they just strongly advised against applying SP1. I would like to know does anyone had applied SP1 on Server. ...

Script to backup and rename excel files...
I plan to use a row delete script (I have this already) to get rid of old data here at work. Before I run this though (I will be running it fairly frequently) I thought I should backup the file I am working on. Is it possible to write a script which creates a backup of the current Excel file I am working on, without changing the filename of the 'live' workbook, and which names the backup file with the time and date so it is both unique and also searchable (EG 03122003-1645.xls or similar) ? Ideally I would combine the two scripts so that once the script is run a backup is created an...