BOM & Edit List

Hi,

I created an Assembly transaction and printed it from the Assembly
transaction entry window before posting it.
In the posting journal that prints it does not print the Assemble cost,
extended assemble cost, Unit cost of the components and the extended cost.

But if i post the transaction then the same posting journal is printed with
the costs.

Why does it not print?

Please let me know

Thanks
Dev

0
anon5912 (12)

It only pulls posted costs, like other Great Plains edit lists including
items. You will need to modify the report to include costs.

"Dev" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I created an Assembly transaction and printed it from the Assembly
> transaction entry window before posting it.
> In the posting journal that prints it does not print the Assemble cost,
> extended assemble cost, Unit cost of the components and the extended cost.
>
> But if i post the transaction then the same posting journal is printed with
> the costs.
>
> Why does it not print?
>
> Please let me know
>
> Thanks
> Dev

0
CharlesAllen (483)

Share Task List
User has Outlook 2003 & we have a corporate Exchange server I have a user that has created a second task folder (File > Folder > New Folder...) They went into Sharing and on the Permissions tab setup the people who should have access. The other people to whom access was given can't seem to find this task folder. In the "Open Other User's Folder" they only have the default Folder type. When they pick tasks it tells them it can't find it. To test this out I had the user give same permissions to the default task and that can be opened no problem. It seems t...

Blocked e-mail list

I have Microsoft 2003 stu edition but I don't have Microsoft Publi
So I need Microsoft publisher and I have NO idea how to get it!Because ithought it came with microsoft 2003. http://www.microsoft.com/office/editions/howtobuy/compare.mspx -- Mike Hall MVP - Windows Shell/User "Chang Choe" <Chang Choe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:96CE894F-B65E-4178-9991-CE6F5278DB72@microsoft.com... > So I need Microsoft publisher and I have NO idea how to get it!Because > ithought it came with microsoft 2003. Before buying software, you should always read the box carefully. If you buy it online, you need to read the specs ...

Empty custom Address List in Outlook
I don't know if this is an Exchange or Outlook problem yet so I'll start here. I created a custom Address List in the Exchange System Manager. I previewed it, and it looks good. When I go into Outlook and switch to that List, it's empty. I checked the security and it's inheriting from the parent. So it has the same permissions as the default Address Lists. Any ideas? Exchange '03 SP1 on Server '03 SP1, using Outlook '02 SP3 Can you check in OWA and see if it's also empty? James Chong MCSE | M+, S+, MCTS, Security+ msexchangetips.blogspot.com mcoppa@gm...

How to get the list of logged users?
Hi there! I'm working in a application that needs to do a "single sign on" thing... The idea is if the user logged in the windows is also a user in the domain server, and if the user is logged in the server, then it can use the application. To get the users list from a domain server, I'm using the NetQueryDisplayInformation API, but I can't figure out which API gives me if someone is logged in a server/computer... Does anyone have some suggestion? Thaks in advance. Antonio Carvalho ...

using rich edit in CDialog
I cannot get rich edit control to work in CDialog, this is wierd because other common controls like date time picker or calendar do work. Can anybody please post an example ----- victor platt wrote: ---- I cannot get rich edit control to work in CDialog, this is wierd because other common controls like date time picker or calendar do work. Can anybody please post an exampl Hi you first call AfxInitRichEdit( ); function in your OnInttDialog function. With Regards R.Selva victor, You must initialize the rich edit with AfxInitRichEdit in InitInstance of your applic...

All Address List Missing.
Hello everyone; I'm new to Exchange 2003 and I think I did a big mistake. I wanted to hide all address lists from all users, so I selecte authenticate uses and checked on Deny on all options. After that the all address lists disappeared from the exchange administration utility. I can't seem to find it anywhere. Does anyone know how to reset or find the all address list object so I can put back the rights for the authenticated users. I'll really appreciate your help. Thank you Hi, you know that "authenticated users" also include all admin users? You should try to...

publisher, wrong edition?
im trying to open a file i made in publisher at college but when i try and open it at home off my pen drive its saying i can open the file from another version, is there anything i can do? At college, save the file in the version of Publisher you have at home. -- Don Vancouver, USA "jessica" <jessica@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7222AD16-3FE4-447C-B239-FB4A48E1DF1A@microsoft.com... > im trying to open a file i made in publisher at college but when i try and > open it at home off my pen drive its saying i can open the file from > another &g...

Edit Links in excel....Urgnet..
Hi, I have data in Excel file and I have linked to data in some other Excel File. Whenever I opened file I will not get automatically updated the links, every time it ask for edit link and also ask for data source to get link update. Please advice me... Best regards vishu ...

No Field Edit capability
I have a large data file as the parent, left joined to a child table which is many to one. and the parent also joined to a sub query that counts the number of records in the parent that match the child. when I run the query it delivers all the data in a table but it will not allow me to edit or change any of the records. I have tried all the record locking options and also looked in the Tool/options/Advanced tab for those settings and still I am unable to change a field. Help please....... -- Thank you "WT" <WT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in messag...

email list
I am attemptng to create a list of email addresses within an email program (SBC Yahoo!). each cell in the column contains a unique address and all of the addresses will be sent together as a mass mailing. Please help! Thank you! ...

How do I change a drop down list?
I have been trying to change a drop down list for ages now. I follow the directions that I have, exactly, but can not seem to make the changes necessary. I have followed the edit drop downs explaination, and it still wont change. I can't even see to remove the drop down list and start fresh. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks I assume that you mean an in cell validtaion list. Select the cell in question. Choose Data | Validation | List should be selected with a text box where you can enter the list values or a range where the list values come from. Modify a...

Incorrect Account Appearing on General Transaction Edit List
If I go into my General Ledger and view a certain entry, on the input screen, it lists the correct accounts. However, if I print the edit list, one of the accounts is incorrect. In fact, it is an account that doesn't exist in our system. As shown in transaction entry screen: 51-6021-3500 Disability Insurance $478.24 12-1296-0000 Intercompany Rec/Pay - $478.24 As printed on edit list: 51-6021-1000 Disability Insurance $478.24...

Duplicating a record leaving one field blank for editing
Hi - I've seen many different posts regarding duplicating a record - I am able to do this fine, however I do have a need to leave one of the fields (Position.NewLineNo) blank so that the user can fill it in. This field is not a primary key - I have a PositionID field which uses the autonumber feature. Since my VBA skills are not very advanced I'm looking for a solution to leave the field blank. I've included the code that I am using. This code is using a cmd button with the OnClick() event: Private Sub cmdDuplicateRecord_Click() On Error GoTo Err_cmdDuplicateRecord_Click...

Report Sorting/Grouping statement too long to edit
The too long to edit Statement is: =IIf([Rcd]<=36,(2*[Rcd]+5-((([Rcd]-1) Mod 12))), _ IIf([Rcd]>36,IIf(Int((([Rcd]-((([Rcd]-1) Mod _ 6)+1))/6)/2)= _ (([Rcd]-((([Rcd]-1) Mod 6)+1))/6)/2,(-2*[Rcd]+150)+ _ (((([Rcd]-37) Mod 6)*3)-9),((-2*[Rcd])+150)+ _ (((([Rcd]-37) Mod 6)*3)-15)),0)),"") The statement can be broken into two parts at the second IIf. But then I don't know how to take the output of the first statement and feed it into the second statement. Any suggestions will be appreciated. Chuck This looks like a "business rule" type expression. Create a sm...

Entourage 2008 Web Services Edition cannot connect to Exchange Server 2007
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange I have been using Entourage 2008 to connect to our Exchange server since it's release (part of Office 2008) and I have recently followed the instructions to update it to the Web Services Edition. I am now unable to connect to my Exchange account with this version but as soon as I re-install the 'normal' version of Entourage 2008 everything works. <br><br>Is there something I need to enable on the Exchange 2007 server to allow the Web Services Edition to connect? ...

Editing NDR
It has been requested to me to be able to edit the NDR when an email is sent to someone that is no longer in our organization. They just want to add a phone contact in case an email is sent to an unknown mailbox. Does anyone know if this is possible? Thanks. ...

How to get list of string for particular condt
hi, let consider, A table has following fields, name amount date I know to get sum of amount based for particular date condition be.. select sum(amount) as val from table_name where date='06-16-2010' Same as I want to get list of name for a particular date. How can I achieve this.. -- Message posted via SQLMonster.com http://www.sqlmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/sql-server/201006/1 On Jun 17, 11:25=A0am, "visweswaran28 via SQLMonster.com" <u60654@uwe> wrote: > hi, > > let consider, > > A table has following fields, ...

2005: Banks online list FALSE
I purchased Money 2005 because two brokerages, Adventist Health Care and Great-West were listed with 2-way service under the Money 2005 website at microsoft.com/money when I get into Money 2005 they aren't listed as places that you can download from! What is going on!?!? I did further research... for example the money website shows nearly 100 brokerages starting with the letter A that are comptaible with 2-way download in 2005. In the actual program only 11 are listed. UNBELIEVABLE! MS are now going for keeping the web-site up to date rather than the list in the program. -- Re...

List, Combo Box, and or Group Opitions
Is there a way to allow user to select mutliple choices like with a Look Up Field? This can be for either Form (data enter) or table. The data I am try in to collecte involves whether a client is currently using 1 or more applications. I do not want to have to dedicate a whole field to 1 data field. Thanks for your help You can have a multi-select list box. I do not understand what you mean by dedicating a whole field to 1 data field. What is supposed to happen after selecting the item(s)? majordave wrote: >Is there a way to allow user to select mutliple choices like w...

MS Query instead of "Edit OLE DB Query"
Hello all, I am having a problem with editing some existing queries within Excel 2003 workbooks. When clicking on the "Edit Query" button from the External Data toolbar, I now get the "Edit OLE DB Query" dialog box, instead of MS Query, which was the interface that I previously would get. Is there a way to switch this back? I have been using Office 2003 on Windows XP Pro SP2. I recently had Microsoft Update upgrade my version of Office 2003 from SP2 to SP3. The problems appear to have started after that. I can still create new queries in Excel using MS Query, which is...

How to create lists of data quickly from a pre-existing database
Hope someone can help - I'm very new to excel. I'm trying to set up an idiot-proof file in which people can lo attendance data for their employees. I've got a database which ha loads of info on people - age, sex, section they work in etc - ideall I want someone to be able to type in 'male', and have excel go an interrogate the database (currently on a separate worksheet) and creat a list of all the male employees. Is this possible? Cheers, To -- TAL2 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- TAL27's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com...

Distribution List appears as empty in AD
Hi We are in the process of migrating users over from a 5.5 infrastructure to a new Windows/Exchange 2003 infrastructure. Everything appears to be fine, but we have had a few issues with some of our DL's, where even though we have a DL connection agreement to pull the items out of 5.5 and into the AD, some of them come accross with none of the members in them anymore. You can open the DL in AD, and when you go into members, no members are present. If you go back into 5.5, and open the DL there, the member list is present, and replicating now etc doesnt seem to bring them accross. ...

I accidentally deleted a contact list
Right when I did it, a brief msg flashed that said something about where it went - junk folder ? I don't recall. I am using MS Office Professional 2007 and find the Contacts and Distribution Lists very confusing! I meant to delete a distribution list and ended up deleting a contacts list. It's in the Deleted items folder - search for it there if you can't find it. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-reque...

Two users on a network editing documents simultaneously in word 20
My office just upgraded from Word 2003 to Word 2007. We are on a network and share access to Word files. In Word 2003, if one user tried to open a file in which another user was working, a message would appear stating that the file was "locked for editing by (user)." It seems that with Word 2007, any user can open a file (and edit it) while another user is doing so as well. We do not want this to be the case, and just want the settings to be as they were with Word 2003 (i.e. if a document is in use, another user cannot access it simultaneously). Ideally, we'd lik...