bin number on sop report

Hi all we are using gp 9.0 and would like to add bin numbers to the sop blank
invoice form and are having some problems does anyone know how this can be
done ?
0
Steve3367 (862)

Hi Steve,
Due to a report writer limitation of only being able to have one 1 to many
relationship from the SOP_LINE_WORK table, it would take a fair amount of
work to add the bin.  Currently the Serial/Lot information links to the
SOP_LINE_WORK table and that is a 1 to many relationship.

If it so happened you do not use serial/lots it would be easy because you
could remove the serial/lot information and table that is used in the body of
the report and you could instead link to the Bin table to get the Bin
information to print on the body of the report.

But if you need Serial, lots and Bin information that will not work.  Then
you are pretty much forced to write a customization that would populate a
temp table that could hold the serial/lot and bin information and print it
appropriately per line.

--
Marge Swanson
Software Development Engineer

"Steve" wrote:

> Hi all we are using gp 9.0 and would like to add bin numbers to the sop blank
> invoice form and are having some problems does anyone know how this can be
> done ?
0
mswanso (30)

Report to PDF 07-16-07
Where I can find the code from Lebans ReportToPDF? -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-reports/200707/1 On Jul 16, 9:45 am, "vianda via AccessMonster.com" <u11700@uwe> wrote: > Where I can find the code from Lebans ReportToPDF? > > -- > Message posted via AccessMonster.comhttp://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-reports/200707/1 www.lebans.com Did you even try a search engine? -Kris ...

why does excel convert the number to 0 after 15 numbers?
if I type 123456789012345679 it convert it to 123456789012345000. Anyone know how to stop excel from doing this? I image you are entering things like social security or credit card "numbers" on which no math will ever be done. Two tricks to avoid your problem 1) type a single quote (apostrophe) before entering the number - it will not show on spreadsheet or on hardcopy OR 2) Before entering the number, format the cells to be used as Text Reason: like most computer apps, Excel uses the IEEE convention for storing numbers and this limits numbers to 15 sig figs (still big enough ...

Number Comparison
I am trying to write a macro that compares two columns of numbers on a spreadsheet and colors the cells of all the numbers that match. After the macro is run I would like to be able to see all numbers that are different in each column. Can anyone figure out how or if EXCEL can perform this function? Why use a macro. I would just use conditional formating. This will do the highlighting for you. Conditional format-->=if(A1=B1,True,False) Do the same thing in both columns. >-----Original Message----- >I am trying to write a macro that compares two columns of >numbers on...

Graphic Reports for RMS
Hello, I need to know if there is a Graphic Reporting Tool for RMS. Thanks, Irene Yes There is Crystal Report which works easily with RMS and you can develop all your require reports with them. "Irene Prieto" wrote: > Hello, I need to know if there is a Graphic Reporting Tool for RMS. > > Thanks, > Irene > > > We have Retail Realm Special Report that includes the MS reports with graphics as well as other custom reports. Contact me for more detail. Afshin Alikhani - afshin@retailrealm.co.uk CEO - Retail Realm www.retailrealm.co.uk = = = = = = = =...

"publish reports to all organizations" ?
Hello people, Setup: MS CRM 4 enterprise with rollup 3 and multiple organizations. Anybody know what the meaning of the "publish reports to all organizations"-option exactly means you get when you launch rollup 4 ? When I select it, I get errors while installing the update. If I unselect it, it installs fine. I suppose the error I get during installation (Action Microsoft.Crm.UpdateWrapper.ReportsUpdateAction failed. systemuser With Id = 48dbe38-29ba-dc11-af06-005056c00008 Does Not Exist) makes sense: looks like he tries to update the reports and if I select the option "...

Formatting numbers in thousands
Is it possible to format numbers in thousands? For example, I'd want to be able to format 5,123.00 as 5.1 I've been using a formula to divide by 1000, but is there a formatting string that will accomplish the same thing? Thanks, John -- If you forget about your dreams you die. Live for them, & they will live for you. IF you're wondering who the hell wrote this message, or want to know more :) see my profiles at JohnReimer@gay.com and JohnReimer@aol.com John You can use custom formatting. Example number in cell: 1234567 With #.0, you get 1234.6 (thousands) with #...

Try this again: Crystal Reports timeouts
Some of the reports (most of them) timeout when we try to bring them up (They timeout in no time at all)... Anyone know what the issue is? How to config this? Thanks Keith Franklin I will try this...But we are definitly not seeing 90 seconds before the exception occurs...Maybe we see 9 but not 90... Keith "Glen Cook" <gcook@iname.com> wrote in message news:#SU9T8fUDHA.1680@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > "Keith Franklin" <ka_franklin@nospam.empowered.com> wrote in message > news:e2HSVOVUDHA.1552@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > > Some of the reports (most...

week numbers
Hi I am trying to insert the week numbers i would like the week to start on a Saturday and end on the Friday i have tried this formula =TRUNC(((StartDate-DATE(YEAR(StartDate),1,1)+ MOD(DayOfWeek-WEEKDAY(DATE(YEAR(StartDate),1,1)),7))+6)/7) where StartDate is the whose week number is to be found, and DayOfWeek is the day of week number (1 = Sunday, 2 = Monday, ..., 7 = Saturday). my formula :- =TRUNC(((B21-DATE(YEAR(B21),1,1)+MOD(7-WEEKDAY(DATE(YEAR(B21),1,1)),7))+6)/7) on chip pearsons web site what i am finding when i get to Friday of the first week and the week number changes to 2, later ...

Invoicing with Multiple Bins
Does the invoicing module work with multiple bins enabled ? A client of ours is receiving an error message when trying to enter invoices: "You can't create or post invoices with the multiple bin functionality enabled" Any ideas? If using mulit bins you'll have to use Sales Transaction Entry for Invoicing. The Invoice Entry window does not provide for selection of the bin, only a Site. Hope this helps, Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT, MVP East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics.com blog: www.gp2themax.blogspot.com Thank you, Frank. I had to figure this out the hard wa...

Use only part of the number
Hi guys, I've got a sheet as follows: Machine_Name Today 1St Day Hrs Wrkd Avg Hrs 8061237 9735.8 9735.8 0 0 8066201 4076.4 4049.4 27 1.08 8066314 6082 5833.2 248.8 9.952 8066315 11847.4 11510.7 336.7 13.468 8066537 3630.6 3472.6 158 6.32 8066543 5799.8 5469 330.8 13.232 In my next coloumn to the right, I need to get the values from "Today", but only the first 3 numerals from the right. eg: (manually typed) Machine_Name Today 1St Day Hrs Wrkd Avg Hrs Hrs Left 8061237 9735.8 9735.8 0 0 735.8 8066201 4076.4 4049.4 27 ...

Reports and Date Increments
Fairly new to Access... I'm using Access 2003 to create multiple evaluation sheets for x number of students in a class. Each report includes the following data. Name ID Number Assignment Location Assignment Start Time I want to be able to print a separate report for each student for each day of the assignment with the given assignment date listed on the evaluation form. (Assignments run for 7 consecutive weekdays.) What's the best way to accomplish this? I think you would have to have date in or day. Then you group on ID and Date and then go into the prop...

\wwwroot\bin\Microsoft.CRM.Proxy.dll
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_014B_01C418A0.1A6272B0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I am not sure if I am using the right dll file. In the path it says=20 Microsoft.CRM.Proxy.dll but in the CD there is=20 Microsoft.CRM.Platform.Proxy.dll Which is the right one? ------=_NextPart_000_014B_01C418A0.1A6272B0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">...

Number formatting #13
DOES ANYBODY KNOWE SEPARATOR DOES NOT WORK? IN THE SAMPLE BOX THE PARENTHESIS ARE NOT DISPLAYED??????? ANY SUGGESTION HOW TO FIX THIS ISSUE TAHNKS JORDAN Maybe.... Windows start button|settings|control panel|regional settings (Or regional and language settings in winXP) Regional Options tab, customize button in winxp Currency Tab change the negative currency format to show ()'s. jordan wrote: > > DOES ANYBODY KNOWE SEPARATOR DOES NOT WORK? IN THE SAMPLE BOX THE PARENTHESIS > ARE NOT DISPLAYED??????? > ANY SUGGESTION HOW TO FIX THIS ISSUE > TAHNKS > JORDAN -- Dav...

Increment numbers in a column
I know that if I drag a cell with a number in then the cells below will be filled in with incremental numbers, however, is there a way to set a column so that it auto-populates with incremental numbers each time I type in a new row (the same as would happen in an MS Access table where the first column was set to auto-populate with a unique number)? I think I follow what you're referring to... Go to the cell you want to increment and merely type @SUM(A1+1) in A2 where A1 contains a value and in this example, if A1 was 1, A2 would automatically become 2 ... copy the formula down the va...

Error Number: 0x800CCC0D
Hi, When I open OE, I got this error message: The host 'pop-sever-bigpond.net.au' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly. Account: 'pop-server-bigpond.net.au', Server: 'pop-sever-bigpond.net.au', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 11004, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D. Anybody can explain what does that mean, please? I got Window XP. Thanx The incoming server name in your account is incorrect. Perhaps you meant 'pop-server-bigpond.net.au' rather than 'pop-sever-bigpond.net.au'. -- Jeff S...

numbering event tickets
Hi, Is their a way to make an event/raffle ticket that will show/print the same number on one side and also a stub consecutively? Also have it start with whatever number you choose? thanks Bruce Setup your data base with your numbers. When you create your ticket, place a merge field on each side of the ticket. You can only have one ticket on your screen for the merge to be successful. Mail and catalog merge (2003) http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/publisher/CH062524751033.aspx Mail, e-mail, and catalog merge (2007) http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/publisher/CH100502901033.aspx -- Ma...

Quota Report
Hi, I have enabled Quota in my CRM application. I want to know is there any in built reports for Quota. If yes where can i find them. I want a report which shows actual sales versus Quota . Any help would be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance. Regards, Shelvin. ------=_NextPart_0001_3BCE2E21 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit <Shelvin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have enabled Quota in my CRM application. I want to know is there any > in built reports for Quota. If yes where can i find them. I want a report > which shows actual sales v...

Crystal Reports Logon Error 02-19-04
Has anyone experienced a Crystal Reports Logon Error when attempting to run reports in CRM? The message indicates that I should ensure that I have enough Crystal Licenses. It worked yesterday, but not today. The only changes I made to the system were adding more users. Help, Please!!!! Troy open up the crystal administrator tool and make sure all services are running including the aps server of course "Troy Laughlin" <troyl@entersecurity.com> wrote in message news:1296901c3f697$ac51c340$a001280a@phx.gbl... > Has anyone experienced a Crystal Reports Logon Error wh...

AD Recycle Bin
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0009_01CA8998.387338B0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Is there any recommendation on what should be the value for Object = deleted lifetime ( ms-DS-objectDeletedLifetime). What are the pros and = cons of having a small/higher number. ------=_NextPart_000_0009_01CA8998.387338B0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transition...

how to change number column to six digits
Hello all. Can anyone tell me how to increase the available digits in the number column? My check book use 6 digits, and I would like all 6 to be view in the number column. Can I remove the exclamation mark, or the flag mark? Your help is much appreciated! PeterInMN Silence probably indicates the answers to your questions are No and No. "PeterInMN" <aptdoc@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:XC%dg.2171$oa1.766@news02.roc.ny... > Can anyone tell me how to increase the available digits in the number > column? My check book use 6 digits, and I would like all 6 to be...

register/ crystal report
What criteria do I set to generate a register analysis report for a given period of time,such as a month? -- billr Billr, Field Name - Date Closed Operator - Between Content - Plug in your dates - mm/dd/yy Add Generate -- * Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader to see and download the file attachment. If you are not using a reader, follow the link below to setup Outlook Express. Click on "Open with newsreader" under the MS Retail Management System on the right. http://tinyurl.com/75bgz ********...

preparing reports for Reporting Services migration
I've got a LARGE number of reports that I'm moving to Reporting Services.. Of course they went from MDB->ADP->SSRS I'd just love it if anyone had any pointers on things to watch out for, etc? Thanks Hello, You're on the right track. This is definitely the perfect job for MDB. Let me know if you need help. "Aaron Kempf" <akempf@dol.wa.gov> wrote in message news:%23enL5ACjHHA.596@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > I've got a LARGE number of reports that I'm moving to Reporting Services.. > Of course they went from MDB->ADP->SSRS > >...

circling a number
How do I circle a number on a form created in excel? See replies to your other post. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Fri, 5 Feb 2010 13:02:10 -0800, KNOWAK <KNOWAK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How do I circle a number on a form created in excel? Hi, Turn on the Drawing toolbar and use the Elipse tool. -- If this helps, please click the Yes button. Cheers, Shane Devenshire "KNOWAK" wrote: > How do I circle a number on a form created in excel? When you say "on a form", do you mean on a UserForm or on a worksheet setup t...

CRM 4 Phone Call Report
I am putting together a report on Phone Calls. I would like for the report to show the owner, activity status, modified on, account and notes associated with the phone call. I have figured out everything except the Account portion. When I created it orginally, I set the column properties as Regarding (Account). This however, only showed the Account if the phone calls regarding field was regarding an account. Some phone calls are regarding a marketing list, campaign, etc. I would think the way to do it would to have the column set to show the recipient, but I can not find this opt...

how do i increase the value of numbers in a column by a percentage
i have an excel stocklist with 6000 items on it ,i just need to know how to increase the whole price list column by a percentage , thanks Say we want to increase a column of values by 6%. In an unused cell, enter 1.06. Copy this cell. Select the column of numbers. PasteSpecial > Multiply -- Gary''s Student - gsnu200909 "colinchurcher" wrote: > i have an excel stocklist with 6000 items on it ,i just need to know how to > increase the whole price list column by a percentage , thanks 1. In cell H 1 I have:- 10 2. In cell I 1 I have:- ...